Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Chris Chandler's Games > The Production

Reply
Thread Tools
  #3476  
Unread 16th of November, 2013, 02:29
LadyGlutter's Avatar
LadyGlutter
Grey Lady [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2781
Location: entropy chamber
Posts: 4,345 (1.12 per day)
((I need a dragonfire shield!))

I say, "Um. Lin. Please don't get roasted."

I am kind of not sure what to do. I also reach for my weapon, ready to draw but not doing so. No need to force the fight by making Lin into a liar.

What do you mean, what's the deal? I have no idea what the 'deal' is. Knives was healed by some angel he says. Is that what you mean?




__________________
LadyGlutter.com
Kuralia's website
Reply With Quote
  #3477  
Unread 20th of November, 2013, 11:22
Chris Chandler's Avatar
Chris Chandler
Kobold Demi-Lich [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1475
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 6,856 (1.54 per day)
My eyes furrowed, I tumble off to the creature's left side, springing up behind the dragon's head, right next to his ear, hopefully avoiding the flames. While I'm there, I speak loudly enough that he can't hear me, but not shouting -

Kind dragon, we come with peaceful intentions. Please reconsider this course of action.

(tumbling - 25)
__________________
Our son won't stop doing math, honey!

Not in my house mister!!! You can differentiate all you want with your little hoodlum friends, but in here it's wild guesses and rounding errors!
Reply With Quote
  #3478  
Unread 20th of November, 2013, 14:11
LightBringer's Avatar
LightBringer
Lord Ruthven [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2777
Posts: 3,654 (0.94 per day)
Lin tumbles out of the way as green flames blast forward forcing Vash and Knives to roll further out to the sides.

Anthony gracefully slides to the side while keeping Erin out of harms way.

The dragon makes no effort to respond to Lin, as it twists its head and smacks the now air-borne Lin.

Lin rolls with the blow and lands with little damage to himself.

"No, I mean what are we doing here, and why is Lin jumping around like a maniac?"
__________________
I am, therefore, I shall be.
Reply With Quote
  #3479  
Unread 21st of November, 2013, 00:55
LadyGlutter's Avatar
LadyGlutter
Grey Lady [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2781
Location: entropy chamber
Posts: 4,345 (1.12 per day)
Because there was a door and they went through it so I went with the group. As far as Lin, isn't that how Lin interacts with everyone?

((What state am I in right now? Am I a-okay or still groggy/disoriented? Also, what all is in this room BESIDES the attacking dragon, while Lin has it occupied somewhat?))
__________________
LadyGlutter.com
Kuralia's website
Reply With Quote
  #3480  
Unread 23rd of November, 2013, 01:16
LightBringer's Avatar
LightBringer
Lord Ruthven [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2777
Posts: 3,654 (0.94 per day)
Erin other than feeling like a mac truck ran you over you're fine. Physically your still on the rebound, but the group waited long enough for you and Knives to regain your senses.
__________________
I am, therefore, I shall be.
Reply With Quote
  #3481  
Unread 5th of December, 2013, 06:45
Chris Chandler's Avatar
Chris Chandler
Kobold Demi-Lich [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1475
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 6,856 (1.54 per day)
Sir! Dragon! We mean you no harm. There's no need for such theatrics!

I say this as I bound upon the beasts back.

(tumbling - 19)
__________________
Our son won't stop doing math, honey!

Not in my house mister!!! You can differentiate all you want with your little hoodlum friends, but in here it's wild guesses and rounding errors!
Reply With Quote
  #3482  
Unread 12th of December, 2013, 01:55
LadyGlutter's Avatar
LadyGlutter
Grey Lady [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2781
Location: entropy chamber
Posts: 4,345 (1.12 per day)
Oh good grief. I never know what to do when he does that.
__________________
LadyGlutter.com
Kuralia's website
Reply With Quote
  #3483  
Unread 18th of December, 2013, 06:48
LightBringer's Avatar
LightBringer
Lord Ruthven [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2777
Posts: 3,654 (0.94 per day)
Vash and Knives hold their positions off to the side but still in front of the dragon.

Anthony and Erin are a little off center and to the right.

Lin makes a agile move to land on the lowest part of the dragon's back, and has dashed halfway up the dragon when it disappears, and them reappears about 30 feet back from it's original postion. It's ramping up another blast.
__________________
I am, therefore, I shall be.
Reply With Quote
  #3484  
Unread 21st of December, 2013, 04:20
LadyGlutter's Avatar
LadyGlutter
Grey Lady [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2781
Location: entropy chamber
Posts: 4,345 (1.12 per day)
Does Lin disappear with it?
__________________
LadyGlutter.com
Kuralia's website
Reply With Quote
  #3485  
Unread 28th of December, 2013, 14:31
LightBringer's Avatar
LightBringer
Lord Ruthven [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2777
Posts: 3,654 (0.94 per day)
((My bad. No Lin was left in a classic running on air scene. Being Lin, he simply shifts his weight into a forward flip, and he lands with a heavier thump than normal, but again no real damage to himself.))

Although he is in line for the next blast that is about to come any second.
__________________
I am, therefore, I shall be.
Reply With Quote
  #3486  
Unread 4th of January, 2014, 04:07
LightBringer's Avatar
LightBringer
Lord Ruthven [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2777
Posts: 3,654 (0.94 per day)
This time instead of a blast of flames, it sounds as if the dragon belches, and smoke begins to pour from it's mouth and fill the room.
__________________
I am, therefore, I shall be.
Reply With Quote
  #3487  
Unread 10th of January, 2014, 04:20
Chris Chandler's Avatar
Chris Chandler
Kobold Demi-Lich [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1475
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 6,856 (1.54 per day)
Okay, besides the obvious exit behind us, what does the room look like - any other ways in or out, places to hide, dragon-slaying spears laying about?
__________________
Our son won't stop doing math, honey!

Not in my house mister!!! You can differentiate all you want with your little hoodlum friends, but in here it's wild guesses and rounding errors!
Reply With Quote
  #3488  
Unread 16th of January, 2014, 05:22
LadyGlutter's Avatar
LadyGlutter
Grey Lady [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2781
Location: entropy chamber
Posts: 4,345 (1.12 per day)
And in addition to Lin's questions, any ventilation at all? I'll hold my breath waiting for that answer.
__________________
LadyGlutter.com
Kuralia's website
Reply With Quote
  #3489  
Unread 21st of January, 2014, 00:33
LightBringer's Avatar
LightBringer
Lord Ruthven [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2777
Posts: 3,654 (0.94 per day)
Lin, as you glance around the room, you see there appears to be no other exits, and nothing else in the room. The room is about 50 feet wide and 200 feet long. The walls and ceiling appear to be made of the same stone as all the other rooms so far.

Erin, you look around as well, and see no openings in the ceiling, or anywhere else for that matter.
__________________
I am, therefore, I shall be.
Reply With Quote
  #3490  
Unread 2nd of February, 2014, 12:20
LadyGlutter's Avatar
LadyGlutter
Grey Lady [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2781
Location: entropy chamber
Posts: 4,345 (1.12 per day)
Find me a weak spot. (I'm looking too.)

I step forward and attack.

(30, 55)
__________________
LadyGlutter.com
Kuralia's website
Reply With Quote
  #3491  
Unread 5th of February, 2014, 08:15
Chris Chandler's Avatar
Chris Chandler
Kobold Demi-Lich [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1475
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 6,856 (1.54 per day)
Alright, catch a dragon by the tail! Come and catch me, you overbloated skink!

I will again run past the Dragon, trying to evade, but moving along the creature's flank, intent on grabbing it's tail. I'm trying to draw it's attention away from the cluster of folks in and around Erin.
__________________
Our son won't stop doing math, honey!

Not in my house mister!!! You can differentiate all you want with your little hoodlum friends, but in here it's wild guesses and rounding errors!
Reply With Quote
  #3492  
Unread 5th of February, 2014, 08:21
Chris Chandler's Avatar
Chris Chandler
Kobold Demi-Lich [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1475
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 6,856 (1.54 per day)
Oh, sorry - dice rolls

grab tail attack - 36
Don't get burned defense - 23
__________________
Our son won't stop doing math, honey!

Not in my house mister!!! You can differentiate all you want with your little hoodlum friends, but in here it's wild guesses and rounding errors!
Reply With Quote
  #3493  
Unread 8th of February, 2014, 13:52
LightBringer's Avatar
LightBringer
Lord Ruthven [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2777
Posts: 3,654 (0.94 per day)
Lin you easily make your way past the dragon, and snatch it by the tail. It doesn't seem to notice you have it, as the smoke continues to pour out. The air is getting thick, and you know soon your lungs will be filled.

Erin you rush forward and strike the beast, your hands vibrate, but you hold on to your weapon. Stick replies slightly confused, "What am I finding the weak spot of?"

Anthony fires an arrow into the mouth of the dragon, while Vash closes the distance.

The smoke is settling on the floor and is easily at thigh level.
__________________
I am, therefore, I shall be.
Reply With Quote
  #3494  
Unread 11th of February, 2014, 07:31
Chris Chandler's Avatar
Chris Chandler
Kobold Demi-Lich [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1475
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 6,856 (1.54 per day)
With the tail firmly held. I draw one of my sai, and then stab the dragon in the tail. I know it's a dull point, but it may still hurt.

attack - 20
defence - 78
__________________
Our son won't stop doing math, honey!

Not in my house mister!!! You can differentiate all you want with your little hoodlum friends, but in here it's wild guesses and rounding errors!
Reply With Quote
  #3495  
Unread 15th of February, 2014, 06:45
LadyGlutter's Avatar
LadyGlutter
Grey Lady [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2781
Location: entropy chamber
Posts: 4,345 (1.12 per day)
Don't you read any books? In the dragon that I'm fighting, obviously! They always have a weakness like a virgin's girdle or a hole in their armor or some other something that we have to figure out to....ughhhh! Nevermind!

(or something roughly equivalent in Melnibonean)

I'll attack again.

11 and 30
__________________
LadyGlutter.com
Kuralia's website
Reply With Quote
  #3496  
Unread 10th of March, 2014, 02:05
Vash The Stampide's Avatar
Vash The Stampide
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2786
Posts: 1,229 (0.32 per day)
((Ok sorry haven't checked in, in a while. I'll check more readily now))

I'll close in using that spoofy spear I got from Phelar.

(rolls-28)
__________________
Alone the two sides fight, but united they conquer

Last edited by Vash The Stampide; 10th of March, 2014 at 02:20.
Reply With Quote
  #3497  
Unread 20th of March, 2014, 12:56
LightBringer's Avatar
LightBringer
Lord Ruthven [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2777
Posts: 3,654 (0.94 per day)
Lin and Vash close in, as Stick replies to Erin...

"Umm, Erin...are you sure you've recovered from the demon. I only ask because there is no dragon in this room!?"
__________________
I am, therefore, I shall be.
Reply With Quote
  #3498  
Unread 21st of March, 2014, 01:40
LadyGlutter's Avatar
LadyGlutter
Grey Lady [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2781
Location: entropy chamber
Posts: 4,345 (1.12 per day)
Wait, what?

I place my hand on Anthony to stay his bow. In my most commanding voice possible: "LIN, VASH. HOLD!"

If that gets their attention, I'll go on: "The dragon isn't there!"

If not, "LIN I SAID HOLD. STOP NOW." and then "The dragon isn't there!"

I take a moment, recenter myself, close my eyes and breathe. Internalize what I now know. If the dragon is still there when I open my eyes, I will have to go on faith in Stick. I'd trust him before my eyes any day.
__________________
LadyGlutter.com
Kuralia's website
Reply With Quote
  #3499  
Unread 27th of March, 2014, 05:25
LightBringer's Avatar
LightBringer
Lord Ruthven [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2777
Posts: 3,654 (0.94 per day)
Lin and Vash are epically battling the fierce dragon. Jumping and ducking and rolling and punching and spitting and cussing, although they do hear you through the din of battle.
__________________
I am, therefore, I shall be.
Reply With Quote
  #3500  
Unread 27th of March, 2014, 07:25
Chris Chandler's Avatar
Chris Chandler
Kobold Demi-Lich [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1475
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 6,856 (1.54 per day)
Hrm... Yeah, I think Erin must be possessed. I continue my distraction, leaping from one side of the dragon to another, attempting to kick it's legs out from underneath it.
__________________
Our son won't stop doing math, honey!

Not in my house mister!!! You can differentiate all you want with your little hoodlum friends, but in here it's wild guesses and rounding errors!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 12:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren