Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Erendiox's Games > Masters of Day and Night

Unread 17th of October, 2008, 13:27
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

Member: #672
The creature writhes uselessly in Silver Wind's grasp, in obvious pain but conscious enough to meet the Eclipse's eyes. While it seems to listen, it does not respond in any significant way to any of the three questions. After a short length of silence, the creature makes a smug expression, opens its mouth and utters the first recognizable words you've all heard yet. Its seems to struggle in making them. Whether it's from its injuries or just by nature, it's hard to tell. The voice is deep, rough, and strained through the creature's teeth. The language is one that Silver Wind does not understand.
Unread 17th of October, 2008, 16:00
red_dr4g0n94
Nightwing [GM]

Member: #431
Silver Wind snarled at her inability to make out what the creature was saying, and the arrogant expression it dared to make at her in its current state. Inability to understand however, did not mean unrecognizable though. "Lacuna," she called out at the Dragon-Blood. "what's he saying?"

Last edited by red_dr4g0n94; 18th of October, 2008 at 16:42. Reason: Language coloration error
Unread 18th of October, 2008, 14:53
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

Lacuna steps closer to the creature, not taking her eyes off it.

"It's the most disgusting Old Realm dialect I think I've ever heard. He says... My lords, in their grace, will send you to the tumult."

Shaedra interjects.

"But the word 'tumult' in Old Realm has a double meaning. Depending on context it can by a reference to the Wyld. It's strange he would use that phrase."
Unread 18th of October, 2008, 17:16
red_dr4g0n94
Nightwing [GM]

Silver Wind absorbed what her friends had said, then turned back to the creature still held aloft by her hand. Her anima had died down slightly, the equines having melted back down into wisps that blew all around her, but her Caste Mark still burned brightly.

"So then are you a Fae? Or just one of their creations? Why are you here? Why did you attack us?!"

She had to restrain her hand from squeezing down on this thing's throat, or from running it's disgusting form through with her sword. She needed information that was locked away inside this thing's head, not only for herself, but for her friends and companions.

[OOC: Making an interrogation roll if necessary. Dunno what that would be or what penalties it would have so I'll let you roll if need be.]
Unread 2nd of January, 2009, 10:31
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

The creature does not break eyes with Silver Wind, perhaps even a hint of fear in its eyes. "I don't think it can understand you." Says Lacuna. Despite this, the creature seems to respond.

"... the darkness is a fool. To him we are tools... but we are not tools. We are the chaos... "

With these words, the creature lets out one last breath. Its eyes do not close. They simply remain fixed on Silver Wind, a fanatical expression permanently drawn on the creature's face.

[Silver Wind: Interrogation: (Charisma 5 + Investigation 0 + Stunt 2) = 7(10,9,8,8,7,4,1) vs Difficulty 3 <astonishing>]
Unread 4th of January, 2009, 21:57
red_dr4g0n94
Nightwing [GM]

Silver Wind stared into the dead eyes before her, Lacuna translating its last words as the Eclipse stood stark still for several moments. Finally her face contorted into a display of fury and she violently tossed the body away from her. Pain shot through her abdomen from the wound, but it only made her face contort even further.

"First the Dragon-Blooded," she shouts out to nothing in particular it seems. "Then the minions of Death, and now creatures from the Wyld!? If I didn't know I was Chosen I would swear I was Cursed instead!" Silver Wind seems ready to fly into an all out rage at the body, but suddenly she stops. Letting out a heaving sigh and covering her face with her still bloody hand, the Solar looks for all the world like nothing more than an regretful parent.

"And some Chosen I've turned out to be," she states in an exasperated tone. "I can't even save a mortal from himself," she gestures to Ignay's still corpse.

She stands like that for a few moments, her anima banner still swirling around her but diminishing as the seconds pass. Finally she lifts her head and turns to the other two women. "We've already spent too much time here, and there's no telling if there are any more things in this forest that wish to kill us. Gather up all the bodies, and we will simply have to burn them and say a few prayers."

"And Lacuna," she says rather pointedly to the Dragon-Blooded. "You are going to tell us everything you know about this artifact that you were pursuing last year. Because it seems that may be the source of our problems."