Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Erendiox's Games > Masters of Day and Night

Unread 23rd of March, 2008, 05:24
Lyn Nalyr
Ghoul

Member: #665
Shaedra was a bit confused, she still had very little idea why Silver Wind didn't want her to take the firewands. She shook her head, "Sorry Silver Wind, but I am not leaving them behind. They were given to me by an ancient Solar of the Twilight Caste, I will not betray his trust. But you have my word that I will not use them unless there is need."

Unread 25th of March, 2008, 17:16
red_dr4g0n94
Nightwing [GM]

Member: #431
Silver Wind's mouth opened to say something, but she thought better of it. She looked over at Kheervis, someone she trusted with her life implicitly; who Shaedra had cared for just like she promised she would. She turned then and stared at the firewands for a while, just staring at them with sad eyes.

Finally she drew a haggard breath and let it out, and looked towards the taller woman with her head hanging in defeat, not meeting her gaze. "I trust you Shaedra. I really do. If you feel that you need to bring them so badly then I..I won't stop you." She reached out and grabbed the other woman's hand, feeling the callouses on her hand from years as a smith and warrior. Her face looked deep into the warrior's eyes and they showed great concern.

"Just..I won't Oath-swear you to this I promise you but please...just promise me that you will try and not use it near Kheervis. For his sake and mine."
Unread 26th of March, 2008, 03:11
Lyn Nalyr
Ghoul

Member: #665
Shaedra could clearly see the distress on her friend's face, this was obviously a very hard decision for her. She felt bad for forcing Silver Wind to deal with something that scared her so much, but at the same time Shaedra didn't see any other way to work it out. "I promise, Silver Wind. I won't use them near Kheervis, or you, unless I have absolutely no other options." She gave Silver Wind a brief hug, then pulled away and said, "Come on, we need to go find Kami."

Unread 4th of April, 2008, 12:09
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

Member: #672
***THREAD CLOSED***

Please resume posting in Chapter 5