Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Erendiox's Games > Masters of Day and Night

Unread 13th of November, 2004, 10:13
red_dr4g0n94
Nightwing [GM]

Member: #431
On a positive not, I asked a friend of mine at school if he could draw up a picture of Silver Wind and Kheervis. He said sure, and he gave me one of them yesterday. I put it up in her character thread, so anyone who wants to look at it can go check there.
Unread 19th of November, 2004, 22:36
Eternal
Wight

Member: #745
Me and Erendiox will be going on vacation to Myrtle Beach for a few days, so we probly won't be able to post for a while.
Unread 4th of December, 2004, 14:06
CouchpotatoGOD
Ghoul

Member: #832
HI everyone sorry it took me so long to post I was held up by my bro but finnaly its all in
Unread 16th of December, 2004, 00:12
Eternal
Wight

Hey Erendiox, didn't I have a turn to shoot at the Dragon-Bloods before the came into melee range? I think we jumped to Tiden even though I had an extra turn before that for some taget practice.
Unread 16th of December, 2004, 07:23
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

Member: #672
Originally Posted by Eternal Hey Erendiox, didn't I have a turn to shoot at the Dragon-Bloods before the came into melee range? I think we jumped to Tiden even though I had an extra turn before that for some taget practice.
You activated your pearl during that turn. If you wanted to have activated it beforehand you shouldn't have waited so long. sorry
Unread 16th of December, 2004, 08:16
Eternal
Wight

Originally Posted by Eternal Before he could even begin to levitate, his falcon eyes picked up a glint of red, followed by many shapes. Further examination reveals two Dragon-Bloods followed by a handful of soldiers. "ReadY?" Icaurs whispers as he shoots into the air, ready to fire his bow at a moments notice.
I clearly stated that i had seen the Dragon Bloods after I had caused the Pearl to form, therefore by the time i was in the air i would have at least a turn to shoot while the DragonBloods closed distance.
Unread 26th of December, 2004, 03:14
Eternal
Wight

I'll be out for five days, see you all when i'm back. Happy Holidays!
Unread 17th of January, 2005, 12:46
PatrynXar
Skeleton

Member: #844
*poke* hello anyone still here? Yeah just wondering been awhile since the last post. Oh yeah nevermind note to self read dates before inserting foot into mouth.
Reality as it is seen by the average person is nothing but an illusion that is proliferated only because people refuse to see the world through opened eyes.Seeing past this illusion is the only way to live.
The world is a lonely place when you see the truth.
Your dream world will never save you from the blows of reality.
Every day the world grows a little bit smaller and a whole lot stupider. Is there a bottom the the well of stupidity?

Last edited by PatrynXar; 17th of January, 2005 at 12:49.
Unread 17th of January, 2005, 16:57
red_dr4g0n94
Nightwing [GM]

Alright, it's not terribly clear what I'm trying to do in my post. Well, it may be, but this OOC thing will be long enough that I didn't want to put it in the IC thread and pollute it.

Anywho, I didn't roll any dice for this post (I normally do) becuase I'm not sure exactly how many actions I'm taking. I know what her actions will be at the END of her turn, but not how many actions our ST will rule as being actions in the beginning. So I'll just tell our ST what I know she's doing that isn't so clearly stated, and let him figure out all the stuff before that.

Silver Wind is trying her best to defend Shaedra (a nice ideal, we'll see how well she can manage it) so she's taking one action to parry. I'll have her use as many motes for the parry as possible to fuel the Charm Golden Essence Block. She'll also try her best to make sure that Blue doesn't get past her to Shaedra, should Blue try to do so.

I also realize that Kheervis may not be particularly happy about charging into a fight between a DB and Shaedra. If the DM so rules that Kheervis wouldn't be willing to do that (probably requiring me to roll to keep control of him) Silver Wind will just use the charm Spirit-Steadying Assurances to help Kheervis along. If that happens, obviously, she won't be able to use Golden Essence Block. Oh well.

Also for Kheervis, he's basically on his own to do what he wants for the rest of this battle now that Silver Wind has dismounted from him. So our ST can have him do what ever he thinks Kheervis would do in the situation; run away, stay and fight, help Silver Wind, whatever.
Unread 11th of February, 2005, 22:35
Eternal
Wight

Um, I got grounded (funny for a senior in HS to get grounded, right?) from the internet for some reason, so I will only be able to post Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (at school). Sorry if this slows down any of my activity in your game. ;'(
Unread 4th of March, 2005, 04:20
Eternal
Wight

hi
Unread 17th of May, 2005, 05:59
red_dr4g0n94
Nightwing [GM]

Yes, from a couple of IM chats I had with Erendiox over the past couple of weeks, it seems he's about to go on his summer break from college. Hooray!!

So it seems that this game will be moving again soon. Here's hoping that everyone is still present and accounted for to some degree...
Unread 17th of May, 2005, 22:33
Eternal
Wight

w00t w00t
Unread 18th of May, 2005, 04:44
PatrynXar
Skeleton

Member: #844
I am still here as if it matters since I haven't been introduced.
Reality as it is seen by the average person is nothing but an illusion that is proliferated only because people refuse to see the world through opened eyes.Seeing past this illusion is the only way to live.
The world is a lonely place when you see the truth.
Your dream world will never save you from the blows of reality.
Every day the world grows a little bit smaller and a whole lot stupider. Is there a bottom the the well of stupidity?

Unread 7th of June, 2005, 03:37
Eternal
Wight

Cool, now all we need is initiative!
Unread 23rd of August, 2005, 11:52
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

Hey Eternal, Theres a problem with your attack. You can't spend a willpower for an extra action. This isn't Werewolf ^__^. And even in Werewolf, wasn't it Rage points for extra actions? lol. Anyway, you need to do something about that
Unread 23rd of August, 2005, 12:49
Eternal
Wight

I meant auto-success sorry.
Unread 23rd of August, 2005, 13:56
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

Hey guys, I just thought of something that would probably help out alot in future reference. I've been recentely contemplating the best way to be working initiative properly. I never know exactly what your next action will be, so the actual initiative bonus is sometimes different than the one I give you for the roll in my post. For instance, Eternal, I dont know to give you the +6 initiative for your dive attack if you dont tell me ahead of time that you want to dive. Normally you're just doing regular sword attacks which, paired, are +1 initiative. What i'm going to do from now on for everybody is simply assume that you're going to be using the weapon in your hand for your next action. If you're going to do a different action, such as something passive, like running/talking/dancing etc for which you get no initiative bonus, or if you're doing something special, such as Icarus, your dive attack, or any charm that raises initiative, please tell me beforehand so I can make the roll accordingly and get everyone in the right order. You can send me a PM, or post here, or IM me, or email me, or whatever. I'm impossible not to get into contact with . Unfortunately, this does pose an issue. I'm sure everyone is going to want to read the resolving post and know exactly what happened before deciding what to do next. Initiative rolls are usually included in that post. Any bright suggestions from anyone?
Unread 6th of September, 2005, 01:29
Eternal
Wight

Did you keep track of our essence expendatures, or should I go through and calculate it myself? I think I might have spent more than I thought I spent...

(Not a bright suggestion just a question btw... =p)

Last edited by Eternal; 6th of September, 2005 at 01:31.
Unread 6th of September, 2005, 02:43
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

Hehe. Essence expendatures is something that I need to go back and calculate for myself. I know that you still have essence, but exactly how much... I don't quite know. It's been difficult to keep track of everything between you guys and all the DBs. Essence pools kinda hit the bottom of the importance list, although, yes, you guys are running low so it would be a good idea for me to get you exact pools. I'll get on that.
Unread 18th of October, 2005, 10:34
red_dr4g0n94
Nightwing [GM]

I feel like we're kicking the same dead horse again ehre Erendiox. (Stupid reference. Kheervis. Is. A. HE. A Male. A Boy. Of the NON-Female variety.

Well, now that that's out of the way, I take it that I'm the only one in the main chapter thread that's actually posting at the moment, yeah?

Winner of the 2011 Coolest Avatar Award
Unread 18th of October, 2005, 12:14
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

hehe. Whoops!

I didn't even realize I did that.

Edit: And I just now realized that you and I are the only ones left to post in the chapter 1 thread... how silly of me.

Anyway, go for it Red. Silver Wind is a natural leader. Shoot the shit.

Last edited by Erendiox; 18th of October, 2005 at 12:20.
Unread 18th of October, 2005, 15:14
RelentlessNight
Spawn of Kyuss

Member: #663
I'm still actually looking at the board btw Erendiox, just waiting for you to give me the nod.
Unread 18th of October, 2005, 20:50
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

Originally Posted by RelentlessNight I'm still actually looking at the board btw Erendiox, just waiting for you to give me the nod.
I appreciate your pacience relentless. You'll have the nod very soon.
Unread 5th of November, 2005, 15:51
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

Hey guys. If you haven't already noticed, there is an new thread up that addresses the house rules. Take a look at it. I want to make sure everyone is clear with em. Also, theres a new rule at the bottom of the list that I think you guys will like.