Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > AoM's Games > Monsters We Become (Requiem) > Character Information

Unread 12th of April, 2011, 06:08
Badger
Unanimated Corpse

Member: #9222
LFG Carthian Outlaw Biker Concept

LFG!!! Outlaw Biker Concept, ST's may modify as they see fit, I have not factored in ST's starting XP pool.

Name :
Frank "Badger" Dearborn
Clan : Gangrel
Covenant : Carthian Movement
Embrace : April 2, 2009
Apparent age : 34
Mental attributes : Intelligence 2, Wits 4, Resolve 4
Physical attributes : Strength 4, Dexterity 3, Stamina 4
Social attributes : Presence 3, Manipulation 3, Composure 3
Mental skills : Craft 2 (Motorcycle/Auto Mechanics), Investigation 1, Occult 1, Politics 3 (Criminal Politics)
Physical skills : Brawl 3, Drive 2 (Motorcycles), Firearms 3, Larceny 1, Weaponry 2
Social skills : Intimidation 2 (Strong Arm Persuasion), Streetwise 2
Merits : Allies 3 (Brothers in MC), Contacts 3 (Gun Running Connections), Barfly 1
Willpower : 7
Humanity : 7
Derangements : Suspicion,
Virtue : Fortitude
Vice : Wrath
Health : 9
Initiative : 6
Defense : 3
Speed : 12
Blood potency : 1
Disciplines : Protean 3
Vitea/per turn : 10/1

Equipment:

(Carried on person)
1. Hunting Knife (Visible on Belt)
2. Colt M1911 .45 caliber handgun (In shoulder holster under cut)
3. 4 .45 ACP 8 rd. Magazines
4. Slock (lock in a sock)
5. BlackBerry Cell Phone/PDA

(Worn)
1. Leather Vest w/ Pale Riders MC Patch/California Rocker (Cut)
2. Generic Denim Blue Jeans
3. Black Paisley Bandanna
4. Well Worn Combat Boots (Steel Toe)

(Generally Available)
1. 1965 Harley Davidson Fat Boy w/ Ape Hangers
2. Mechanic's Tool Kit (socket wrenches, sockets etc.)
3. $300 in Petty Cash Available at all times
Unread 12th of April, 2011, 07:29
GIJ00
Ghoul

Member: #7593
Attributes seem way too high, especially for you to have not factored XP in. Even with it, they still seem high. That said, welcome to the game!
Unread 12th of April, 2011, 08:09
Badger
Unanimated Corpse

Frank Dearborn was born to a poor family in the winter of 1975 in the small town of Boron, CA right off the 395 Highway. His father was an abusive drunk who constantly beat his mother whenever he would "tie one on." At the age of 14 Frank became fed up with the years of abuse, and after witnessing his father beat his mother until she succumb to a painful death at the hands of his father Frank Snapped, plunging a large kitchen knife into the throat of his father. Ever the crafty young lad with his newly acquired 65 Harley, he rode quickly away from the grisly scene, determined to hide from the impending arrival of the ever so hard nosed local sheriff's department.

After a week on the open desert highway with no food and no money to his name, Frank decided to ride into a rumoured local MC's bar. The youngster was met with the steely gazes of grizzled war veterans, thugs, and other social outcast sorts. He felt right at home. "What the hell you doin' in here boy?!" asked a rather obese bearded bar tender. "I'm here to join the club!!" replied the 14 year old boy. "OK little man, here's what i want you to do: walk out that door with your tail between your legs, and leave that pretty ass harley parked out front. it can join, but you can go take out the garbage for your mama or somethin kid... get outta here!!! "Fuck you old man, come and take it!!" snapped the boy as he clandestinely opened the blade of an old swiss army knife in his pocket. the man quickly stood up with what seemed to be 6 or 7 other members staring the boy down. the man confidently sauntered up to the boy sizing him up as if to intimidate him. the boy stood his ground and spat on the floor of the clubhouse as if to provoke the man. within a split second the boy saw the man rear back and throw a hard right. within a hair of that split second the boy ducks and plunges the small dull blade straight through the hand of the large man. The man winced in pain, but only widened his fearsome gaze as the clicks of various firearms were heard. the boy knew who the target was about to be. "Stop brothers!!" Yelled the man. "Do you know what you just did boy?" the man raised the hand, still with the dull blade impaled through it, to the view of the boy. you just stabbed the president of the Mojave Charter of the Hornet's Nest MC." The charter head then pulled the blade out, showing no signs of pain, dropping it on the ground in front of the boy. with a nod from the president 3 of the members sitting at the bar stood up and quickly rushed the boy, administering a beating to him for about a minute. "Alright that's enough, get up boy!" the young Frank stood up quickly, face bruised and bloody from repeated boot heels administered to it. "or should I say 'Prospect'!" A slightly crumpled blue denim vest emblazoned with a bottom rocker patch reading "PROSPECT" was sailed full force at the boy knocking him off balance and onto a nearby bar stool. A shot of whiskey was slid over to the boy. He quickly drank it to try and ease the throbbing pain in his head. "Clean your god damn blood off of my club house floor prospect, and when you're done with that shine up these bikes out front!" Barked the president. A year passed, a year of arduous work, and horrid humiliation passed before he was finally put to work for real or so he thought. "Get in here prospect!" Frank ran into the back room of the bar. "You ready to get your feet wet for real prospect?" asked the club Sgt-At-Arms "Yes sir" replied Frank. "First off kid, we came to a concensus, the "Dogs-of War" (rival MC) know faces and names of our full patch members so we can't risk our club with this job. We need you to plant this bomb in their charter head's bike and blow that son of a bitch into little kibbles and bits. don't fuck this up kid." Frank was handed a brick of Army grade plastic explosives and a rather large remote detonation system. after being taught how to operate it he was on his way. A 2 hour ride brought him to the bustling town of Newport Beach, CA. after checking the address and comparing the photo of his target to the bike out front he then parked his bike about a block up the street behind a local restaurant concealing it by a dumpster. about 45 minutes of observation passed when he got his moment. The explosives were disguised as a kilogram sized brick of narcotics, that matched the brick hidden in the saddlebags of the rival president's bike. the coast became clear and Frank made the switch. stashing the drugs in his backpack and removing the detonator, he waited near his bike behind the restaurant with a perfect view of the front of the rival bar. about 2 hours had passed and it seemed his target was stepping out of the bar and on to his bike. Frank peered through the binoculars to verify the president patch on his target's cut. It was a match. He also saw a familiar face through the binoculars. The rival club president was his own flesh and blood, his uncle on his mother's side! 5 seconds that seemed like an eternity of thought passed as he reluctantly pressed the button, detonating the bike and his uncle with it. he had no time to think after the deed was done. in the ensuing chaos he fired up his bike and rode through the alleyways making a bee line to the nearby highway 1. the blast would have left enough confusion and turmoil to allow him about a 2 minute window to escape back to his clubhouse. He arrived in a record setting hour and ten minutes after riding at breakneck speeds. upon arrival he was greeted by his Hornet's Nest brothers. "Welcome back Badger!" Exclaimed the club head. "Who's Badger?" asked Frank. "Thats you boy, you have the conscience of a pissed off badger!" answered the pres. "you knew didn't you." "you knew it was my uncle!" shouted Badger. "Sure did, but you didn't know how much of a scumbag he really was. sellin' drugs to kids, raping women.... that sort of thing. you did the right thing brother. but unfortunately i want you to take that cut off and give it to me." "But I don't really care about the kill sir... It's weird but i don't, he was my own flesh and blood and I don't care that I killed him." The pres. looked silently at him for a couple seconds and replied. "I know son, that's why we can't have you wearing that cut anymore. give it to me and go inside." fearing for his life Badger cautiously stepped inside the clubhouse only to see his club brothers standing and applauding him. The 15 year old Badger was greeted again by his charter president. "We can't have you wearing that cut anymore because you aren't a prospect anymore, you showed us who you're true family is! welcome to the Hornet's Nest brother!" The club treasurer walked out of the back office presenting the young Badger with his brand new Hornets Nest MC / California cut. badger felt like a god among mortals. He was a 15 year old member of the most vicious outlaw MC in Southern California.

Circa April 2nd, 2009 Mojave, CA

5:30 PM Hornet's Nest "Church" meeting.

(Badger is now charter president at 34 years old)

"Alright fuck-sticks, stop playin' grab ass and siddown'!" Shouted Badger. With A hard rap of his .45 handle on the wooden table the meeting had commenced. "Treasurer?" "Uuuhhh..... (looks at ledger) everyones good on dues. we have a shipment from the Iranians coming in tonight at 12:30 5 miles east of Kramer Junction." explained the charter treasurer. "I'll head that up, Sgt., VP, and two prospects ride out! anything else?" asked Badger. silence filled the room. <Smack!> the handle of badgers handgun rapped loudly on the wooden table again. "that's church! we mount up at 10:30, were at the meet at 11:15." 2 minutes later an unknown number pops up on Badger's phone. a heavily masked voice tells him to meet around back in an hour. the hour passes and Badger is greeted by the familiar face of Ritchie Townsend his old club president. "what the fuck Ritchie...... you died man, what the fuck are you doing here!!!!!? oh my god did I take mushrooms?!! I didn't take mushrooms...... wha-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP KID!! Ride out with me for a minute." after a 15 minute ride to a secluded part of the Mojave Ritchie started explaining things. "I am dead kid." said Ritchie "Yea ok, your so fulla bullshit man... This is dumb lets go have a beer and let the brothers know yer back!" "NO! and you aren't going back either." <thump> Badger felt a hard swift knock to the back of his head and his vision went fuzzy and finally went black. After A few hours badger finally awoke to his long time friend standing over him along side a beautiful dark haired woman. "Is this the new fledgling?" asked the woman "yea..." answered Ritchie "He's you're responsibility Richard... I hope he doesn't become a liability." "Watch your mouth sweet-butt" snapped Ritchie. "He's as solid as they come. there's no turning back anyways" "You dare mock an ancient, cur?!!!" yelled the woman "Listen I respect your position and all that sweetheart, but me and this kid go way back, we're brothers." the woman begrudgingly walked out of the small lit room. "There you are Badg.. lemme tell you whats goin on. I know it's gonna sound like some trippy shit but you're dead now too. Not marked or anything, but embraced by a new family. believe it or not you are a vampire now." "wha- what the hell is this shit ritch?" "why'd you hit me?" asked Badger. "well technically I didnt hit you, he turned to a hispanic male in an unfamiliar MC cut. he did." "You turned Judas to the Mexicans?!!!, I'll gut you for this Ritch!!! you traitor!!" Yelled Badger as he rose up quickly baring new found unfamiliar claws and fangs "what the flying fuck is this?!!!" "Fuckin fangs?!!" Yelled Badger. "I told you kid. You gotta leave the 'Nest' behind you, they'll be alright. You set them up good, you were a better 'P' than I was in my opinion. But this is your new life kid, you gotta be starving, here drink this shit." Ritchie sliced open the original wound from 1989 inflicted by Badger's old swiss army knife. the blood trickled down into Badger's throat. "Yea... drink it kid, like your mama's titty milk." Both laughed at the off color outlaw humor. "This is weird man, I mean this is no bullshit... But why me Ritch?" asked Badger "Well you're now a member of something known as the Carthian Movement, and more importantly a member of the Carthian sponsored MC called "The Pale Riders" the Hispanic man turned around to display the MC colors. "I brought you in because we pull only the meanest motherfuckers from MC's across the world in to join this family, race doesn't mean shit anymore, neither does former MC affiliation, to be honest, word has already circulated in your charter of your death. They're actually holding your wake in a week's time. Oh... here's your cut, don't worry about prospecting, I already know what you're about kid." Ritchie presented the new black leather cut to Badger with a patch bearing a skull wearing a black bandanna and a hunting knife impaling it through it's mouth out the back of it's head. "We want you to go nomad, seek out a good town and start a charter, we're expanding, that's why I brought you in. Carthians only though. You already know how to run a club so it should be no problem for you. I head up the Mother Club and you report to me every month. Don't fuck this up kid."
Unread 12th of April, 2011, 08:23
Badger
Unanimated Corpse

atts are 11/7/4 right?
Unread 12th of April, 2011, 08:24
Badger
Unanimated Corpse

Name : Badger
Mental attributes : Intelligence 2, Wits 2, Resolve 2
Physical attributes : Strength 4, Dexterity 3, Stamina 4
Social attributes : Presence 2, Manipulation 2, Composure 3
Mental skills : Craft 2 (Motorcycle/Auto Mechanics), Investigation 1, Occult 1, Politics 3 (Criminal Politics)
Physical skills : Brawl 3, Drive 2 (Motorcycles), Firearms 3, Larceny 1, Weaponry 2
Merits : Allies 3 (Brothers in MC), Contacts 3 (Gun Running Connections), Barfly 1
Willpower : 5
Defense : 2

Better?
Unread 12th of April, 2011, 09:33
GIJ00
Ghoul

Much! Thanks mate.
Unread 12th of April, 2011, 12:59
Psychoclown
Skeleton

Member: #9101
By my math, the attributes are still high if there is no xp spends yet. Attributes are 3/4/5. So your Mental (3) and Social (4) are fine, but you have 8 in Physical. Even with the Gangrel clan dot being spent on Stamina, that's 2 dots too many.
Unread 13th of April, 2011, 08:22
Badger
Unanimated Corpse

my bad man, book said 11/7/4 but ill change it around. gotta lemme know these things lol :p
Unread 13th of April, 2011, 08:22
Badger
Unanimated Corpse

Name : Badger
Mental attributes : Intelligence 2, Wits 2, Resolve 2
Physical attributes : Strength 3, Dexterity 3, Stamina 3
Social attributes : Presence 2, Manipulation 2, Composure 3
Willpower : 5
Defense : 2

better now?? lol
Unread 13th of April, 2011, 08:28
GIJ00
Ghoul

11/7/4 is for Skills, 3/4/5 is for Attributes. Don't worry mate, I'm new(ish) to NWoD, so besides the basics I'm right there with ya.
Unread 13th of April, 2011, 09:09
Badger
Unanimated Corpse

meh.. it happens, i just wanna hurry and jump into the game asap
Unread 13th of April, 2011, 09:13
Badger
Unanimated Corpse

vole's scene looks good, seeing as shes a fellow carthian. pale riders new york hopefully soon
Unread 13th of April, 2011, 13:07
Badger
Unanimated Corpse

for the sake of my concept, badger has done some homework on the power structure of new york, familiar with names and affiliations, doesn't know faces. has a good idea of the right people to shake hands with.

Badger's Short term goals are as follows
1. new carburetor
2. introducing himself to his prim, pris, and prince.
3. securing steady cash flow
4. generally getting on the good side of the power players in the area

Badger's long term goals are as follows:

1. Starting the NY charter of the Carthian "Pale Riders MC" as instructed by his sire, and formerly mortal MC charter president. (Not to establish Carthian uprising, but to provide safe haven, protection, and brotherhood to local Carthians.)
2. "Cleaning House" on the streets (Professional outlaws don't like messy streets... bad for bidness"
3. Covertly get mortal MC charters "under his thumb" w/o breaking masquerade.
4. Control vice trade in NYC
5. hopefully administer well placed "slock" blow to the back of some stuck up viccy's head just for laughs.