Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > treehouse's Games > Mediorum > Characters

Unread 11th of September, 2012, 23:38
Darius
The Phantom Poster [Epic GM]

Member: #1110
Captain Malachi

=Basics=

Name: Captain Malachi
Race: Human
Class: Thief
Level: 11

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 145 lbs
Size: Medium
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black and grey

==================================================

=Statistics=

STR: 12 (+1)
DEX: 18 (+4)
CON: 12 (+1)
INT: 16 (+3)
WIS: 13 (+1)
CHA: 19 (+4)

BAB: +8
BDB: +10

Fort: + 12
Ref: + 15
Will: +16

Initiative: +4
HP: 82

Active Defense:
Passive Defense: 10
DR: 1d3/magic

Speed: 30

=Traits=
Stubborn (add Cha to Will Saves and get to reroll one save, attack, or skill check a day)
Sea Child (Dolphin's Agility)- No penalty for ship deck combat, +2 to Balance checks, roll 2d10 for swim checks and take the better result)

=Tokens=

Scoundrel's Pool (max 21): 21
(regained by spending an action: Free: 0, Move: 3, Standard: 5, Full: 10)

Action Points: 2

=Weapons=

Melee
Masterwork Dagger
+13/+8 to hit; 1d4+1 damage
or
+11/+11/+6; 1d4 damage
or
+9/+9/+9/+4; 1d4 damage

Ranged
Masterwork Dagger
(same as melee)

=Skills=
Agility: 16 ranks
Athletics: 16 ranks
Robbery: 16 ranks
Social: 16 ranks
Stealth: 16 ranks
Theatrics: 16 ranks
Speak Language: 6 ranks
Appraise: 16 ranks
Use Rope: 16 ranks
Profession (Sailor): 16 ranks
Listen: 16 ranks
Search: 16 ranks
Sense Motive: 16 ranks
Spot: 16 ranks
Use Rope: 16 ranks
Knowledge (local, geography, nobility): 10 ranks (12 skill points spent)
Survival: 6 ranks

=Feats=
Lvl 1: Overwhelming Presence 1
Lvl 1: Devious Manipulator 1
Lvl 2: Dodge 1 (+1 to active defense)
Lvl 4: Razor Fiend 1
lvl 6: Devious Manipulator 3
Lvl 6: Weapon Finesse 1 (Use Dex instead of Str for attack rolls)
Lvl 8: Overwhelming Presence 5
Lvl 10: Razor Fiend 4

Defense Mastery: 6
Finesse Mastery: 5
Social Mastery: 7
Other Mastery: 4

=Special=

Skill Expertise: max skill ranks is thief level +5
Sneak Attack: +2d6 (can be increased for 4 scoundrel tokens per +1d6 for one round)
Danger Sense: Use Dex instead of Wis for Spot, Sense Motive, and Listen rolls within 10' of thief
Beguilement: Spend 1 Scoundrel Token and make a Bluff check (with a -10 penalty). If successful, target takes a -2 to Will Saves and Wis based Skill checks, and the thief gets a +5 to Diplomacy checks. Duration is for as long as the thief is interacting with the target, plus one minute. Maximum duration is 10 minutes.
Uncanny Dodge (Trickster Ability): spend 4 scoundrel tokens to keep active defense at start of an encounter. Can choose after surprise and initiative is determined, but before anyone can act.
Fortune's Favor (Trickster Ability): Once per encounter, reroll an attack, skill check, or saving throw. Must take the second result. Costs half the tokens currently in the pool, Scoundrel must have at least 2 tokens to use this ability.
Knavish Trickery (Trickster Ability): When using the negate defense challenge, gain a +1 to the skill check for every token spent, to a maximum of +5.
Whispered Suggestions: While using beguilement, can plant a suggestion in the target. Costs an additional 5 tokens, and target must make a Will save of 19 plus additional tokens spent (maximum 10). Activity can take up to 11 hours to complete, and can be conditional.
Hollow Mastery (Greater Trickster Ability): You can convince an opponent that your combat skill is greater than it truly is. Spend 5 tokens and make a Bluff check as a standard action, opposed by your foe's base attack check or Sense Motive check. If you succeed, you gain a +2 active bonus to defense against that opponent for a number of rounds equal to 2 + your Charisma modifier.

=Languages=

Valerian

=Equipment=

Arms and Armour
6 masterwork daggers
Masterwork Studded Leather Armor (1d3/magic DR/ +5 max Dex; -1 Check Penalty; 20 lbs)

Equipment

Last edited by Darius; 19th of December, 2012 at 14:00.
Unread 1st of November, 2012, 09:54
Darius
The Phantom Poster [Epic GM]

Member: #1110
Captain Malachi is an old school Corinport pirate. He has no use for the Council and tends to be rather outspoken about that. He would almost prefer a return to the band old anarchic days when it was every man, ship, and crew for themselves.

Malchi has been in turn a pirate, a smuggler, and even, briefly a brothel owner. At the height of his career he commanded five ships, but a stroke of bad luck and rotten weather has left him with just his flagship, a sloop-of-war named The Wicked Wench.

Malachi has been, strangely, forthright with the rouva regarding his past and his abilities.
He has quite the reputation around Corinport has a ne'er-do-well as well as being a fiend with a dagger.