Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Erendiox's Games > Masters of Day and Night

Unread 16th of December, 2005, 06:22
RelentlessNight
Spawn of Kyuss

Member: #663
Okay, I saw that Shaedra has been seriously injured, are you going to make one more post Erendiox or do you want me to take over now?
Unread 16th of December, 2005, 09:43
red_dr4g0n94
Nightwing [GM]

Member: #431
I think Erendiox has just been busy with College Finals. Me and him are more or less on the same college schedule and Finals week is this week. But last I talked to him he said he'd post sometime either this upcoming weekend or next week some time.

Winner of the 2011 Coolest Avatar Award
Unread 16th of December, 2005, 10:02
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

Member: #672
Hey Relentless.

Shaedra is unconscious so the moment she wakes up, you have control.
Unread 16th of December, 2005, 19:30
RelentlessNight
Spawn of Kyuss

Okie-de, I'll wait until I'm offically awoken and then I'll get into it.
Unread 5th of January, 2006, 09:45
red_dr4g0n94
Nightwing [GM]

Just so you know Relentless, I was going to wait for you to post for Shaedra before I posted anything for Silver Wind.

Unread 12th of January, 2006, 09:53
RelentlessNight
Spawn of Kyuss

I made my post, I assume that I'm still on the health levels as marked on Shaedra's sheet or do I have a few more to account for the wound to my head?

Regular postage! The game lives again!

EDIT 2: Okay, I think red and me have taken it about as far as we can go. I did a perception+awareness roll to see what might be useful on the DB without actively looting him. If I see something nice, I'll try n take it and hilarity ensues

Last edited by RelentlessNight; 12th of January, 2006 at 11:45.
Unread 12th of January, 2006, 13:23
red_dr4g0n94
Nightwing [GM]

Just for the record, Relentless and I are finished posting. So you can, uh, go ahead and post Erendiox.

*sits down for the eventual month of waiting*
Unread 12th of January, 2006, 14:13
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

Heh. The eventual month of waiting huh. My life is somewhat more organized as of late. I'll seek to remedy that folks .
Unread 12th of January, 2006, 20:19
RelentlessNight
Spawn of Kyuss

Continuing in the same vein: Now the long dark wait of the soul for red's next update.
Unread 14th of January, 2006, 07:26
RelentlessNight
Spawn of Kyuss

And now I have red's problem - I can't seem to get into Shaedra's mind to do the next post. I need inspiration. or something.
Unread 17th of January, 2006, 05:03
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

Relentless, if you're having writers block, I could post. You could reach the lunars before more could be said between you and SW. It'll give Shaedra more time to digest the situation and you more time to work things out. Let me know if you want me to.
Unread 18th of January, 2006, 08:04
RelentlessNight
Spawn of Kyuss

Yes thanks Erendiox, I'd like that.
Unread 18th of January, 2006, 10:08
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

Ok everyone. I've done that. Lunars are now to post in the main thread once again. The first person who posts gets the first word in.
Unread 25th of January, 2006, 15:49
Lyn Nalyr
Ghoul

Member: #665
*crawls out of the hole she fell into 9 months ago and brushes herself off as best she can*

Umm... Hey guys.

Heh, sorry about disappearing there for a while, it took a while to get things set up and worked out when I got married.

So, I know that Relentless took over Shaedra, but I also saw that he was (at one point in time at least) having trouble getting in her head, so to speak.

So I have a couple of questions;

First: Relentless, would you like the chance to bring in your own character? (Assuming that Erendiox is ok with this)

and Second: If Relentless would still like to keep Shaedra, could I bring in a new character?
Unread 25th of January, 2006, 22:27
RelentlessNight
Spawn of Kyuss

Lyn: Shaedra was your character and if you are returning to the game on a regular basis, then of course I'll hand her back over to you.

I'm not sure if Erendiox is all that keen on introducing another character, but he can speak for himself plus I'm not really sure what kind of character I'd play, or even what Exalt type. (Though I'm unfortuantely limited to Abyssal, Solar or Autocthonian in terms of books I own.)

Erendiox: I am not sure that all the Lunar are in human form in the thread or not, so if you could let me know and I'll make a post this week.
Unread 26th of January, 2006, 04:13
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

well now... lets see.

First off, Lyn, you dissappeared completely, without so much as a word as to if or when you would return. If Relentless said he wanted to keep playing Shaedra, he'd be the one playing her. As long as you understand that.

However... since he's ok with giving her back to you, and he seems to be having trouble RPing her out anyway, that's fine with me. I'd be happy to have you back. Relentless, you can come in with another character if you wish. I'd be happy to add another character to the group. You're writing is great from what i've seen so far and i'd hate to lose you.
Unread 26th of January, 2006, 05:06
Lyn Nalyr
Ghoul

Thanks a lot guys.

Like I said I am profoundly sorry for dissapearing like that. But I am back now, and I have internet at my house, so posting regularly won't be a problem. If I have to disappear again, I will try to warn you guys.

Thanks again, Relentless, I wasn't sure if you were going to want to give up Shaedra after you had been playing her for a little while.

Oh, and Erendiox, I don't plan on making any changes to what has happened so far, I have never played a character with Amnesia, so this should be an interesting roleplaying experience. So do you guys mind me taking her over immediatly?
Unread 26th of January, 2006, 05:25
RelentlessNight
Spawn of Kyuss

I'm not having trouble now that the wagon is rolling again, I'm just bein a lazy bastard and not posting thinking 'I'll get around to it'. I know kinda what I was going to do with Shaedra after that brainfart last week but thats' a moot point. I don't have a problem with you doing Shaedra's next post. Shes' just meeting up with the rest of the band - the Lunar - and apparently one of them is in his DBT form with his celestial anima rippling.

What style of Exalt are you looking for to be an addition to our merry little group, Erendiox?
Unread 26th of January, 2006, 06:55
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

Great! So we'll put the past behind us, Lyn will play Shaedra and Relentless can cook up a character of his own. Relentless, the style is up to you. I'm not going to try and manipulate or restrict character creation. All I ask is that you play a character that can, to some extent, be able to cooperate with the rest of the group in due time or else you'll be playing him by yourself.
Unread 26th of January, 2006, 07:04
red_dr4g0n94
Nightwing [GM]

Actually Erendiox, I think he was asking what KIND of Exalt he could play. Like if you only want Solars and/or Lunars, or if you wouldn't mind a Dragon-Blooded or Abyssal in the game.

At least that's how I saw it.

Unread 26th of January, 2006, 07:21
RelentlessNight
Spawn of Kyuss

Yes, thats what I was asking, sorry. What type of Exalt can I play, bearing in mind that I only have the books for Solar, Abyssal or Autochthon. Somehow I'm guessing that I wont be playing an Autobot .
Unread 26th of January, 2006, 07:24
red_dr4g0n94
Nightwing [GM]

Given the decided lack of Deceptocons (unless you count Sidereals in that same area) I'm guessing you're probably right Relentless

Unread 26th of January, 2006, 07:38
RelentlessNight
Spawn of Kyuss

Hmm, I'll actually most likely take up the reins of a Solar exalted since I really dont feel like dealing with the Angst (with a capital A) of the Abyssal, renegade or not. Shaedra is a Dawn with aspects of Twilight, Silver Wind is an Eclipse. Which really leaves Zenith or Night, I'mma going to think on it.

EDIT: Erendiox, after talking with Lyn and red, I'm going to try my hand at a casteless Lunar raised in the city, once I get my hands on the book. Is this ok for you?

Last edited by RelentlessNight; 26th of January, 2006 at 08:48.
Unread 27th of January, 2006, 15:04
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

Hey everybody.

Ok I need something from you all. Languages are beginning to become an issue, especially with the lunars, so I need to know exactly what languages everyone knows so I can get everything in one place. If you know more than one, I need to know which one you're using as your primary/default language. If you speak, I will assume you're speaking in your primary language UNLESS you specify otherwise.
Unread 27th of January, 2006, 15:18
Lyn Nalyr
Ghoul

Shaedra only speaks Low Realm.