Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Public Commonness > Adventurer's Escapades > Eidolon

Closed Thread
Thread Tools
  #251  
Unread 20th of March, 2003, 09:48
itches's Avatar
itches
Vampire Lord [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #10
Location: Castle Greyskull
Posts: 13,740 (2.29 per day)
Staring at the strange happenings around him, Nicos tries to get his tongue to work, to give voice to all the questions that are flooding his fuzz-filled mind.

At Shade's comment about retiring, Nicos give a weary nod, and slowly gets up and makes his way up towards his room.
__________________
@}-`-- Coffee + Hate = itches
  #252  
Unread 21st of March, 2003, 20:37
SponkleofInfini's Avatar
SponkleofInfini
Fluff Zombie [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Member: #131
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,136 (0.37 per day)
Laronar seeing the other retreating to their rooms, decides it would be to do so also. Although difficult to ignore the naked man still sprawled upon the floor now covered by a sheet, promptly brought out by Marie; Laronar does, Cadogan still on his mind.

Heading upstairs, head bowed, only sleep can help rid him of the plaguing thoughts of the day.
__________________
"It's not that I'm lazy. I just don't care. It's a problem of motivation."
Office Space
  #253  
Unread 22nd of March, 2003, 03:34
Black Plauge's Avatar
Black Plauge
PhD in Physics [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Member: #192
Location: Old Town, ME
Posts: 6,801 (1.18 per day)
As Shamus and Claire tend to their new guest, Blarth carefully gets up to his feet. Without taking his eyes off the newcomer, Blarth works his way around the room over to the stairs, staying as far away from the newcomer as possible. When he reaches the stairs, Blarth turns and practically runs up the stairs. When he reaches his room the sound of his door slamming can be heard resounding through out the inn.

People spontaneously disappearing and appearing, how could this day get any worse?

Fighting off nightmares, Blarth tries to get some sleep.
  #254  
Unread 22nd of March, 2003, 19:25
Maeko's Avatar
Maeko
Spectre [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Member: #91
Location: Italy
Posts: 790 (0.13 per day)
At first taken by surprise by the self-possessed rogue's embrace, Maeko found herself returning it fiercely, allowing her gesture to express what she could not say.
She nodded at the other woman polite fiction that they will see each other in the morning, the nun had every intention of joining her sisters at dawn, as soon as the curfew was lifted.
With a last glance at Shade's disappearing back the nun retreated into her room.
__________________
Maeko

Portrait Adoption
  #255  
Unread 23rd of March, 2003, 00:32
Megamieuwsel's Avatar
Megamieuwsel
Vampiric Clown

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #6
Location: Haarlem , Nederland.
Posts: 115 (0.02 per day)
Eyes flutter and while mumbling some incoherent phrases like ;

"Cardogan?..... Thed?..... Elanor?.....Cadrius?.....Crito?...."

Bewildered , the freshly materialised Sorcerer stares around the room with eyes ,devoid of comprehension.
Shamus , once over the surprise , lets his deeply ingrained innkeeper-instincts run this buissness "on auto-pilot".

"Here , here , my good man. Easy on. Dunno where you came from , but sure as as those beerbarrels stand over there , I know where you are going: To bed. With a good grog for a nightcap."

As the portly barkeep helps Megamieuwsel up the stairs to a fresh room , Claire , needing only half a word from her spouse as usual , immediately ducks into the kitchen to make the suggested nightcap.
With a little extra....

Meanwhile , as Megamieuwsel drinks his grog and finally passes out , an occasional observer would've been able to hear:

"Hmmm.... Nearly forgot. Can't let him go without this one..."

A dimmed flash later a somwhat nervous whinning is heard.....
  #256  
Unread 23rd of March, 2003, 02:55
Cadogan Trahem's Avatar
Cadogan Trahem
Ghostly Sage

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #4
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,857 (0.31 per day)
As the night passes, and the sunlight appears over the trade route through the forest in the east its rays lay down on the land like a blanket slowly climbing the walls of Karakas to shine into the streets the city is still all quiet. The curfew still enforce.

At the guard station, a few lone men stand about leaning on their spears heavily. One Yawns and steam appears out of his mouth which is hidden behind his beard.

The door opens and a man comes out, looking all important and impressive the men snap to attention. The man looks into the air, then down the street before finally at his men.

"Lift the curfew."
"Aye!" Replies one man before he and his friend move off down the street, gathering along the way a few roaming soldiers.

"Curfew has been lifted!" The words are shouted inbetween the tremedious THUMP sound of the man hitting his Shield and Sword together.
"Curfew has been lifted!" He cries once more.

"Oi! you! Shudd- Oh begging my pardon!" Says a man woken up by the racket now sticking, half dressed out his second story window.

"You better beg for my Pardon!" replies the soldier.
"So whas this den? Curfews gone eh?" The man asks.
"Yes, now get dressed before I arreast you for indecent exposure!"
"Al'ight! Al'ight!" The man says pulling his window closed.

THUMP! THUMP! "Curfew Has been Lifted! Any man who insults me gets arreasted!" THUMP THUMP "Curfew has been lifted!" The soldier continues down the street, one of many who scower the streets informing the town that it is no longer under curfew and can resume its duties. The matter of yesterdays explosion clearly well taken care of.
__________________
Sucking up Air since 1984.
  #257  
Unread 24th of March, 2003, 05:35
Maeko's Avatar
Maeko
Spectre [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Member: #91
Location: Italy
Posts: 790 (0.13 per day)
Not many people were up and about so soon, and most of the traffic was composed of bleary-eyed travelers who had been forced to wait outside the gates, not citizens wanting to get out.
Even so, not many noticed a head-shaven woman in grey leaving as soon as the gates opened.
Only a young boy in the uniform of a cadet-guard whished her well on her journey.
__________________
Maeko

Portrait Adoption

Last edited by Maeko; 24th of March, 2003 at 06:04.
  #258  
Unread 24th of March, 2003, 05:44
Black Plauge's Avatar
Black Plauge
PhD in Physics [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Member: #192
Location: Old Town, ME
Posts: 6,801 (1.18 per day)
Sweat soaked sheets are wrapped tightly around Blarth as the cry from the guards awakes him. Struggling against their tight grip it takes a moment before Blarth is awake enough to realize what holds him. His night has been far from what most normal men would call restful, but Blarth has seen enough in his time to make him grateful for the rest he did receive.

Looking over at the unused bed, Blarth is saddened to realize that his brother's arrest was not part of the dreams banished with the morning. Using the pitcher and basin in the corner, Blarth washes away the physical evidence of his nightmares and prepares himself for breakfast.

Downstairs, Blarth finds Shamus directing the new boy to clean out the fire pit, and can here the sounds of cooking from the kitchen. All evidence of the previous day's occurances has been wiped away, leaving Blarth to wonder how much was a dream and how much was real.

Sitting down at a table near the bar, Blarth folds his hands infront of his face and stares off into space, ocassionally shaking his head. Only a hearty good morning from Shamus as he sets down a mug of breakfast beer disturbs Blarth's thoughts. Thanking Shamus for the mug, Blarth drinks slowly as he waits for breakfast.
  #259  
Unread 24th of March, 2003, 06:20
itches's Avatar
itches
Vampire Lord [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #10
Location: Castle Greyskull
Posts: 13,740 (2.29 per day)
Rising half out of bed, Nicos opens blood shot eyes to the morning sun.

"Awww my head. It's too early for this"

With that, the bard colapses back on the bed, covers his head with a pillow, and returns to sleep.
__________________
@}-`-- Coffee + Hate = itches

Last edited by itches; 24th of March, 2003 at 10:46.
  #260  
Unread 25th of March, 2003, 03:21
Gralhruk's Avatar
Gralhruk
Ghost of ORP Past [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #13
Location: The Netherworld
Posts: 10,847 (1.81 per day)
Light permeates the inevitable seams in the shutter that covers the window to her room; testimony of the start of a new day though the sun isn't quite risen yet. She stares at the dust motes highlighted in the almost light, noting the random fashion in which they float. Her bed is still made and though she lounges upon it - knees up, legs crossed - it seems unslept in. She is still in her attire from the night before and once again she holds a silver necklace in one hand.

It is rare that she is up with the sun but her mind has been too active to permit much sleep. Down the hall a door creaks and she senses rather than feels the light footsteps of a small woman as she makes her way down the stairs. Shade's eyes close and her knuckles whiten on the silver charm.

Goodbye, Maeko.

Choice. It was choice that made the nun leave and though Shade grieved her choosing she could accept her commitment even if she didn't understand her purpose. Choices that others had made were not so acceptable, for they threw away everything and gained nothing.

Shade had wanted to walk away, to leave this place and let it's memory fade forever. If she had gone when she wanted, she wouldn't have known where Cadrius had taken himself and she could have believed he'd left for different reasons. But she hadn't: finding Maeko had changed that and now Maeko was gone and Shade was here instead.

I shouldn't care what happens to him. He made his own choice, like Maeko, like Itches, like me.

I shouldn't care.

But I do.
  #261  
Unread 25th of March, 2003, 13:39
SponkleofInfini's Avatar
SponkleofInfini
Fluff Zombie [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Member: #131
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,136 (0.37 per day)
Laronar slept uneasilly that night, restlessly, his mind plagued by thoughts of concern for Cadogan. Although the sun had risen, the room remained quite dark, not as much the result of the drapes but the direction the window faced. Tossing and turning, Laronar cannot help but ponder;

Why take him, he was in good hands here

Rolling onto his right side

They're wizards, perhaps they know better

Rolling onto his back

They know better

Sitting up, hunched over the side of the bed, Laronar lumbers his way over to the window. Looking out at the town, a gentle breeze blowing into his face, Laronar smiles;

I shall see you soon...friend
__________________
"It's not that I'm lazy. I just don't care. It's a problem of motivation."
Office Space
  #262  
Unread 26th of March, 2003, 05:34
Black Plauge's Avatar
Black Plauge
PhD in Physics [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Member: #192
Location: Old Town, ME
Posts: 6,801 (1.18 per day)
Breakfast arrives without any sign of the others stirring upstairs. Only the occasional sound of footsteps on loose floorboards betrays the fact that Blarth is not the only one up.

"You must be glad the curfew's over," Shamus comments to Blarth as he sets down a bowl of porridge sweetened with honey and apples.

"What?" replies Blarth, snapping out of his own private revaly.

"The curfew, its been ended, that means your brother's trial will take place today after all. Maren stopped by earlier to pass along the message. Its been rescheduled for later today. They are going to try the other man first, about noon time I think, seeing as he confessed and if he is convicted Trak is off the hook. The guards should be by in an hour or so to check and see if anyone wants to testify at the trials."

"Oh."

"Anyway, I just wanted to make sure you knew seeing as its your brother who is on trial," says Shamus as he takes Blarth's emptry mug back to the bar to refill it.
  #263  
Unread 27th of March, 2003, 09:03
Gralhruk's Avatar
Gralhruk
Ghost of ORP Past [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #13
Location: The Netherworld
Posts: 10,847 (1.81 per day)
The angle and intensity of the rays of sunlight stabbing through the chinks of the shutter have increased in the hours since Maeko's departure. Shade lies in the same spot on her bed, eyes closed, listening idly to the sounds of the inn as it comes to life. It was a day that she didn't want to begin because she had a feeling she knew how it was going to end.

Her eyes squeeze tight before opening, clear and grey in the morning light. Her face is open, a sadness visible over the tiredness. Her eyebrows draw downward as she sits up, swings her legs to the floor and stands. Already dressed, she buckles on her swords and the open look vanishes, replaced by the hard mask that served her purpose best. The day was here, whether she wanted it or not, and it was time to deal with it.

Her door opens with more force than is necessary and she feels the acid in her empty stomach turn to anger as she descends the stair. Blarth was already up and eating, the innkeep beside him. She takes a discreet table in a corner and signals the serving girl for a breakfast of her own. Food was necessary - she had neither slept nor eaten in too long and she would need her strength.
  #264  
Unread 27th of March, 2003, 09:23
SponkleofInfini's Avatar
SponkleofInfini
Fluff Zombie [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Member: #131
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,136 (0.37 per day)
Fully clad and geared up, Laronar makes his way down to the bar area of the Inn. Both Blarth and Shade, seated, attending to their own business. Laronar stares at Shade from beneath the cowl of his cloak, moving over to where Shade is seated, uninvitingly seats himself at her table.

"I am going in search of Cadogan, being one of his companions, I thought you would like to join me."

Almost like stone, Laronar sits waiting for Shade's reply. Laronar displaying a much darker side then what he has revealed to others thus far.
__________________
"It's not that I'm lazy. I just don't care. It's a problem of motivation."
Office Space

Last edited by SponkleofInfini; 27th of March, 2003 at 09:25.
  #265  
Unread 28th of March, 2003, 03:27
Gralhruk's Avatar
Gralhruk
Ghost of ORP Past [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #13
Location: The Netherworld
Posts: 10,847 (1.81 per day)
She continues to stare straight ahead, chewing mechanically, as the elf stares then seats himself at her table. After a brief moment, he voices his question and waits for a reply. Shade's jaw continues to work for a few moments before she swallows, finally turning to look at Laronar.

"Maybe. I've got some unfinished business to take care of before I go anywhere."
  #266  
Unread 29th of March, 2003, 03:35
Cadrius's Avatar
Cadrius
Refusing to Sow [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #12
Location: The Emerald City
Posts: 5,728 (0.96 per day)
It comes.

Word quickly spreads through Karkas. A man has been found, caught, by the Temple of Heironeous and is responsible for the murders committed two days ago. Men talk of it as they work, pausing occasionally to breathe a sigh of relief. The mysterious and seemingly random killing frightened them. Women, some tending to children, some waiting tables, speak of it too. They are equally relieved.

Some speculate that this man was also the cause of the explosion that rocked the town the night before. Others blame minor thefts and petty vandalism on him.

And word spreads to one of the Inns of the town, where a half-orc, an elf, and a woman currently sit.

"They caught him, you say?" One man says to another at a nearby table.

The man nods to his companion and says, "I heard it took two Templar and half the Heiro's guard to bring him in. He's a big one, he is. Stands three hands taller than me and twice as broad. Probably has giant blood in him."

"You've seen him?" his companion asks, leaning in.

"Well, not so much seen, but I heard it from me brother." His companion is disheartened by this so the man quickly presses on, "Yep, trial's this afternoon. Heiro's want it done nice and quick."

"Good. Hope he gets the noose for this. Not right killing our boys like that."

They each nod sagely accepting the pronouncement, finish their meals, and leave. They have a trial to see and a murderer to jeer.

<OOC: The tale of Cadrius continues in Subchapter 4c - The Trials of Cadrius>

Last edited by Gralhruk; 19th of November, 2003 at 06:26.
  #267  
Unread 29th of March, 2003, 09:48
itches's Avatar
itches
Vampire Lord [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #10
Location: Castle Greyskull
Posts: 13,740 (2.29 per day)
Making his way down into the common room, Nicos is red-eyed, unkempt, and barefoot. Seeing the bard coming Shamus smiles and heads over to get a kettle.

Taking a seat at the bar and rests his head on the bar, until Shamus returns - and without a word - begins pouring what ever liquid was contained in the kettle into the mug.

Looking up, Nicos winces then takes a gulp of the drink.

"Blrrg," the bard grunts as he puts the mug down and pulls a face that would put a medusa to shame.

"Damnit Shamus, do you try and make your coffee worse every time?"

Saying nothing, Shamus merely grins and returns to his work. Taking another sip from the mug, Nicos pulls a face and surveys the room. Seeing two familiar faces he makes his way over to where Shade and Laronar. Making his way over there, Nicos takes a seat and greets them all.

"Morning all - assuming it is still morning. So what has been happening while I travelled the land of Nod?"
__________________
@}-`-- Coffee + Hate = itches

Last edited by itches; 29th of March, 2003 at 10:08.
  #268  
Unread 29th of March, 2003, 10:05
Black Plauge's Avatar
Black Plauge
PhD in Physics [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Member: #192
Location: Old Town, ME
Posts: 6,801 (1.18 per day)
Time passes slowly for Blarth. He eats mechanically, working his way through two bowls of porridge. The comments from those who stop by for breakfast barely seem to phase for those not watching closely. Those who do however, notice a distinct look of hurt in his eyes.

Even Nicos' joke, which Blarth can clear hear, barely registers on Blarth's face. A slight tug at one corner of his mouth is the only sign that portrays his amusement.

Having finished his breakfast, Blarth stares at the door, waiting for the guards to arrive.
  #269  
Unread 29th of March, 2003, 10:38
SponkleofInfini's Avatar
SponkleofInfini
Fluff Zombie [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Member: #131
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,136 (0.37 per day)
Laronar's eyes narrow upon Shade, hearing her comment.

What could possibly be more important

Overhearing a pair speaking of the trial of a man who was responsible for the murders the other night, realisation hitting Laronar in the face like a smith's hammer.

"Oh....so be it."

Nicos looking like death walking seats himself with the pair. Eyes bloodshot, breath smelling of carrion excrement...a smell only booze femented overnight with a side of coffee could achieve.

"We were discussing Cadogan, I will be heading out for him shortly, as for Shade...she has other business to attend to."

Says Laronar with a disdainful gaze.
__________________
"It's not that I'm lazy. I just don't care. It's a problem of motivation."
Office Space

Last edited by SponkleofInfini; 29th of March, 2003 at 10:41.
  #270  
Unread 29th of March, 2003, 18:41
Megamieuwsel's Avatar
Megamieuwsel
Vampiric Clown

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #6
Location: Haarlem , Nederland.
Posts: 115 (0.02 per day)
"Cardogan?"

Sounds from the top of the stairs , where a befuzzled , unkempt lean man ,wrapped in a blanket stares down with somewhat groggy eyes ; that was a pretty hefty grog he had last night.

"Did one of you say Cardogan Trahem , the blind mage? What's up with him? He's in trouble?"

Attempting to keep the blanket from entangling his legs , Megamieuwsel stumbles down the stairs.
To fail in the attempt at the last step , thus landing in the room the way he did last night : flat on his face.

Wrestling with the unwieldy piece of cloth , it takes the long guy the best deal of a minute to gain his footing again.

Finally , Shamus decides to move in and give him a hand , planting the "guy-out-of-nowhere" firmly on a chair as Claire puts a bowl of porridge in front of him.

"Eat first , then talk. I'll see , if I can find something to cover that frame of yours , but wouldn't it be nice if we'd at least know the name of the guy , that's , no doubt unintentionally , depleting our already not overly abundant resources? Hmmm?.."

That last remark managed to wake up the stranger completely and with a blush on his cheeks he speaks up:

"Oh! How impolite of me! I completely forgot! My sincerest apologies!
I'm Megamieuwsel , Magister Arcana Extra-Ordi..."

In a reflex , his hand reached for something that's supposed to be on his head , but isn't there. Grabbing nothing but air , he comes to a stuttering halt.

"But...but that was before the gods pulled that weird trick on me....
Now I'm just a lost and , worst of all ; unkempt freak , leeching off your goodness.
I lost everything in that blast , I don't know how long ago : My gear , my money , my fine clothes ...
But most of all : my best friend in all my travels : My mule , Patokkel..."

Now people tell many a strong tale about the numerous marvelous traits of mules , of which at least the one about their superb hearing is proven to be very true at this very moment:
Even though Megamieuwsel spoke softly , the last word was picked up by a pair of elongated ears , back in the stable.
All inside the inn-room can hear what follows:
A loud whinning , followed by a tremendous *CRACK!!* and the sound of hoofs , clattering on the pavement , nearing rapidly.

The Slender man jumps up immediately ,his face all brightened up

"PATOKKEL! He's still around! Gods be blessed! Now I can at least repay a bit of your kindness and make myself presentable."

As the unruly mule sticks its head through the window in an attempt to reach his master , Megamieuwsel ads a tad more somber:

"If only he could drop that habit of kicking out doors. I hope I can repay for that damage as well....."
  #271  
Unread 1st of April, 2003, 00:41
Black Plauge's Avatar
Black Plauge
PhD in Physics [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Member: #192
Location: Old Town, ME
Posts: 6,801 (1.18 per day)
The rukus created by the unexpected arrival of the mule brings the two guards, who had been on their way to the inn, at a run. After establishing the cause of the noise one of the guards ruefully shakes his head while barely controling a smirk.

Jabbing his smirking companion with his elbow, the other guard addresses the common room, "The trials of the ones known as Cadrius and Trak, who, reportedly were staying here, will be held today at noon. Those wishing to testify are requested to accompany us to the Temple where their wish to testify and the bering of that testimony on the two cases will be registered."

Rising slowly from his seat, Blarth makes his way over to the guards and says, "I wish to testify on behalf of my brother."

Looking him over, the guard says, "Fine, I care not, I'm just here to bring you to the temple," turning to address the rest of the common room again, "Is there anyone else who wishes to testify?"
  #272  
Unread 2nd of April, 2003, 09:27
itches's Avatar
itches
Vampire Lord [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #10
Location: Castle Greyskull
Posts: 13,740 (2.29 per day)
Nicos leans back in his chair as the guardsmen come in and sips his coffee, waiting for the anyone else to speak up about testifing.

Glancing at Shade in particular, the bard awaits what she will do.
__________________
@}-`-- Coffee + Hate = itches
  #273  
Unread 2nd of April, 2003, 13:38
SponkleofInfini's Avatar
SponkleofInfini
Fluff Zombie [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Member: #131
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,136 (0.37 per day)
Laronar also looks on intently, a decision which will tell him if he has a companion on his journey to find Cadogan.

I do not know what she could say in his defence...he has none. I have seen the bloody wake which he left that night, first hand. he does not deserve mercy for his crimes, or acquitance. No man, elf or dwarf deserves to die in such a bloody way.

Pondering, awaiting her reply to the guard.
__________________
"It's not that I'm lazy. I just don't care. It's a problem of motivation."
Office Space
  #274  
Unread 3rd of April, 2003, 03:01
Gralhruk's Avatar
Gralhruk
Ghost of ORP Past [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #13
Location: The Netherworld
Posts: 10,847 (1.81 per day)
She can feel Laronar's eyes on her as they wait for her to announce an intent to testify. Her gaze is on Nicos, though, and her eyes are unreadable. She remains silent until the guard decides there is nobody left with any significant testimony to offer and leaves.

The truth was, if Cadrius had turned himself in he must have confessed. In which case, whatever she might say wouldn't do any good. She would gladly have lied to any guard that suspected him, but she couldn't save him from his own stupid tongue. Not at the trial, anyway. Even so, after a long moment she rises and heads for the door, leaving a few coins on the table.

"I want to see what passes for justice in the town I'm staying in."
  #275  
Unread 3rd of April, 2003, 03:11
Black Plauge's Avatar
Black Plauge
PhD in Physics [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Member: #192
Location: Old Town, ME
Posts: 6,801 (1.18 per day)
Seeing no one else offering to testify, the guards motion for Blarth to follow and head out the door. As they head down the street towards the temple, Blarth is sullen, hanging his head as he walks slowly, barely keeping up with the guards, who have to stop a couple of times trying to make Blarth move faster.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 22:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren