Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Public Commonness > Character Acquisition

Unread 6th of February, 2013, 20:29
Church
Spectre [GM]

Member: #10480
One more for Vampire the Masquerade!

Hey folks,

Since recruiting from off-site doesn't seem to be producing very good results, I thought I'd attempt recruitment on the forums.

I'm about ready to begin my V20 game on the boards. I currently only have two players, which is fine to be getting on with, but would ideally like to have one more player (or, at a stretch, maybe two) before the game begins in earnest.

Presently, I have a Malkavian and a Toreador. All coterie members will be Camarilla-affiliated and will be neonates. Further information about the setting can be found within the "Player Discussion (OOC Thread)" on my board.

If you're interested, let me know.

Last edited by Church; 26th of February, 2013 at 21:15.
Unread 7th of February, 2013, 23:11
Church
Spectre [GM]

Found my third player. Please consider this thread closed.
Unread 24th of February, 2013, 01:55
Church
Spectre [GM]

Due to RL circumstances, my third player has pulled out of the game, meaning that a third player slot is, again, open.

If anyone's interested, please get in touch (preferably through the game's Visitor Discussion thread). Check out the Masquerade board for examples of my kind of posts (and those I expect from my players), and also to check what kind of characters I already have for the game (namely a Toreador and Malkavian).

Any vampire chosen for the game must be a Camarilla affiliate, and must also have a reason as to why he or she has decided to share his troubles, experiences and resources with the other two Kindred (as all three characters begin as part of the same coterie).

Lastly, information on the setting and some of the NPCs is available in its own thread on the board.
Unread 28th of February, 2013, 23:52
Church
Spectre [GM]

I'll be extending my player intake to 4 maximum, rather than 3. This doesn't mean I will continue to actively hunt for a player after finding my third - it just means that I won't turn down any applications for a fourth character.
Unread 1st of April, 2013, 19:38
Church
Spectre [GM]

The coterie size maximum has dropped back down to 3, but I am still searching for that third and final player. Please get in touch if interested using the Masquerade game's Visitor thread.