Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Public Commonness > Character Acquisition

Unread 12th of December, 2013, 08:33
Keen
Unanimated Corpse

Member: #10567
Is this game still open? I'm a veteran Changeling the Lost player and been looking for a good forum game for quite a while.
Unread 12th of December, 2013, 10:29
itches
Vampire Lord [Epic Admin]

Member: #10
I can't recall if this game ever actually got off the ground. But even if it did, it died long, long ago.
Unread 13th of December, 2013, 21:27
Tashalar
Ghastly Thread Necromancer [Epic GM]

Member: #1799
... in a galaxy far, far away...
Unread 19th of February, 2014, 16:46
anarachysweet420
Unanimated Corpse

Member: #10579
Hi, I'm looking for someone to start a changeling game with, if someone is playing online then please send me an email at scoobysweet785 @ gmail.com. I'm very interested in playing a game, I'm not a dm. but I'm an avid player. Thank you.
Unread 7th of May, 2014, 04:05
Moriarty
Tiny Zombie [GM]

Member: #10587
Hey there all,

I'm new to the site, and this thread caught my eye. I'd be very interested in involving myself with a Changeling game, preferably as a player, but I could just as easily be persuaded to take on the storytelling responsibilities.

I know the rules for nWoD fairly well, but am not 100% clear on how some of the Lost mechanics work (like shaping dreams, forging Pledges, etc.), but would brush up on that knowledge if people confessed an interest.

My thoughts:

I think I'd set the game in New York, since it's a city that's world famous and well-known to site members who don't live there (ie. myself). All characters (changelings only) would be fairly new to the Freehold, but I don't think I'll place a limit on Court-affiliation, Seeming or Kith (though I'm not sure whether I'll allow Dual-Kiths, since they're easily abused).

I'm a big lover of narrative and detail, so it'd be good to find people who like the same. Never was a fan of short paragraphs or one-liners.

No worries if there are no takers, either to run as a storyteller or player; but it's always worth asking! If I've no luck, I'll look at the other game options on here.
Unread 7th of May, 2014, 05:11
Gralhruk
Ghost of ORP Past [Epic Admin]

Member: #13
Hi, and welcome to ORP! I guess you didn't notice but this thread was created like 5 years ago so the original game - and likely the people involved - are no longer around. On the other hand, there might be someone interested in Changeling around here who might see this so there's that.
Unread 7th of May, 2014, 05:14
Moriarty
Tiny Zombie [GM]

Thanks for the welcome!

I did notice that the thread is old, but the post prior to mine was put up three or four months back, so I figured that there might still be some interested parties around.

If anyone is keen, that's great; otherwise, I will give it some thought and come up with an alternative game idea.
Unread 15th of May, 2014, 03:21
Moriarty
Tiny Zombie [GM]

Still no interested parties for a Changeling game? Definitely feeling the urge to indulge in some fairytale storytelling here, so ideally would like to find players for a Lost or Grimm game (the latter is an RPG by FFG that has you playing real world children who become trapped in the Grimm Lands - a place where fairytales are real, but dark and twisted).
Unread 17th of February, 2015, 10:24
Coaxmetal
Unanimated Corpse

Member: #10628
I'd be up for it if you're still interested in it. I will admit to being somewhat new to CtL though.