Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > marcoasalazarm's Games > CORELINE

Reply
Thread Tools
  #126  
Unread 13th of July, 2011, 10:58
marcoasalazarm
Ghoul [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Member: #2539
Posts: 131 (0.03 per day)
Freddy lands right on top of the cars, the roof crumpling a little from the massive weight impacting it. The jumbo-sized slasher looks right through the windshield with a massive eye and hollers in a deep voice:

'Fee, Fi, Fo, Fum! I see a bunch of little men and ladies, that I do! I will eat you up!', he then chuckles.
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Unread 15th of July, 2011, 05:27
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.91 per day)
Gerald grins at him wildly. This was all beginning to get a bit too surreal, and that was making him less scared and more crazy.

"And I see a big ****ing bulls-eye." He growls, extending the blade of his lightsaber right through the remains of the windshield

(ooc: Does this even need an attack roll? :p)
11
9
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Unread 25th of July, 2011, 13:07
marcoasalazarm
Ghoul [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Member: #2539
Posts: 131 (0.03 per day)
Originally Posted by Shoelip # Gerald grins at him wildly. This was all beginning to get a bit too surreal, and that was making him less scared and more crazy.

"And I see a big ****ing bulls-eye." He growls, extending the blade of his lightsaber right through the remains of the windshield

(ooc: Does this even need an attack roll? :p)
[roll0]
[roll1]
(OOC: Sorry about he lateness... as for needing a roll: maybe not, but it makes things more exciting, don't you think?).

The lightsaber pokes Freddy's eye. Actually, it makes the thing boil and pop like an oversized water balloon. Not surprisingly, Kreuger shieks in pain and rolls off the car. The mouse opens fire with his blaster, making small, boiling wounds on Freddy's neck, which flow with hyper-boiled blood.

Freddy deflates, remaining like a giant (about 8 feet tall), but losing the 'fat'. He reaches out and feels his (now missing) eye, and points his clawed arm at Gerald.

"You (BEEEEEEEPPPP!)", he says. There is an actual loud beep when he says the insult (although his lips move into a rather familiar four-word pattern).
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Unread 26th of July, 2011, 07:15
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.91 per day)
Gerald raises an eyebrow at him amusedly as he quickly gets out of his now even more crappy looking vehicle. "Can't even swear... No wonder you're so pissed off." He grins and continues. "So why not attack the FCC? Because an adult might actually fight back and win? Come on, tell me. Whose blood were you wearing when we found you? One last chance to gloat before I burn out your voice box."

OOC: The idea is to take the moment while he's busy making a comeback to assess our assets. Like, are any of the bikers still alive? Are the others holding on to their cool?
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Unread 28th of July, 2011, 12:00
marcoasalazarm
Ghoul [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Member: #2539
Posts: 131 (0.03 per day)
OOC: Bikers still out there, Myers is nowhere to be seen at the moment, the other folks within the car are still cool (OK, the Final Girls are starting to get nerrvous, but compared to the screamfests that they normally would be doing by now, they are cool).

IC: "Oh. You mean THIS blood?", Kreuger says, raising his blood-soaked claw. "Come on. Do you REALLY think than that girl's my only customer? I made a few house calls along the way. Some of them were... more than satisfactory.

Oh, and you.... I'm gonna have so much fun ripping your damn eyes out..."

He did a show of shaking some of the blood off the claw before starting to step towards the car. Taking his sweet time to get there, too.
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Unread 29th of July, 2011, 09:17
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.91 per day)
Gerald can't help but be mildly amused by the retort like he would a post in an internet debate. (Yeah... Look. If I thought that I wouldn't have asked whose blood that was you idiot. Keep up man. You're supposed to be the smart one.) At least that's what he thinks to himself. What he actually says is a bit less biting. The eye comment was just asking for it, but he was trying to stall. "That's all you got? Really? I mean, for all I know you could have just stopped by the Klan's HQ."

He'd failed to stop him, but maybe he could find some way to undo the damage if he could find out who was damaged. Death was just an inconvenience to some after all. Course if he was really going to be a hero he'd need to find some way to be there before the murders took place. Time travel, or precognition. Something...
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Unread 3rd of August, 2011, 09:39
marcoasalazarm
Ghoul [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Member: #2539
Posts: 131 (0.03 per day)
"Oh, I killed some of those, too...", says Freddy, still stepping ever-closer. "They all act the same. The screaming, the running, that wild look on their eyes that appears when they know that they've got one second to live....

the begging, the insults... music. To. My. Ears."

He stops by the hood of the car, tapping the top of it with his claws and bending over just enough to look into it.

And then Laurie shoots him with that freaking shotgun. The multi-barreled blast gets him on the left elbow, severing the arm and splattering blood all over the hood and what remains of the windshield.
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Unread 3rd of August, 2011, 17:38
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.91 per day)
Despite the fact that he was talking about KKK Gerald couldn't help but start feeling a bit disturbed by the conversation. Course it didn't much help that he started picturing scenes from various slasher flicks in his head involving attractive young women being attacked instead of white robed white supremacists. "See that's why I could never be a psychotic mass murderer." He comments, trying to maintain his cool. "It seems so damn monoto- Holy ****!"

He nearly jumps out of his skin as the sudden deafening gunshot breaks the relative peace and his car takes another bit of damage that almost certainly isn't covered by his insurance plan. It takes him a moment to regain his composure, but once he does he quickly realizes that he's not going to get a better chance to finish this. Igniting his saber once again he goes for a sai cha strike in hopes of ending the fight then and there.

(ooc: If only a had a vorpal lightsaber.)

12
14
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Unread 8th of August, 2011, 20:28
marcoasalazarm
Ghoul [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Member: #2539
Posts: 131 (0.03 per day)
The lightsaber cuts through Freddy's mid-section, melting skin and entrails and releasing the contents of said mid-section onto the floor. One thing that the movies don't really show is that people cut in half by lightsabers tend to leave a very messy.... and SMELLY... corpse behind.

Freddy looks down... and hops. The lower part of his torso and his legs only go a few inches off the ground while the rest of him goes a little higer before dropping back into place.

"Huh. I think I had seen this in a cartoon before...", he starts to say.

Laurie fires again, knocking Freddy's upper torso away, sending it flying about nine feet backwards. The noise of the blast cracks the rest of the windows.

"COULD YOU STOP THAT!!!", the other folks inside the car holler, clutching their ears.
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Unread 11th of August, 2011, 21:10
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.91 per day)
At this point the smell of burnt flesh wasn't something new. With all the lead that had been poured into the three of them he'd nearly managed to tune it out. Mostly he just breathed through his mouth.

Taking a second to watch the burned, mutilated, ventilated torso go sailing through the air, Gerald takes the chance to cut off Freddy's abandoned legs at the knees, just in case he thinks he's going to kick something.

"Nice shot!" He comments to Laurie loudly, over the ringing in his ears. At least he hadn't been in the vehicle at the time. "Now we just need to hack his fingers and arms off, and maybe decapitate him for good measure. Keep an eye out for the others." It didn't really occur to him how disturbing that would sound out of context.

18
16
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Unread 16th of August, 2011, 10:35
marcoasalazarm
Ghoul [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Member: #2539
Posts: 131 (0.03 per day)
Originally Posted by Shoelip # At this point the smell of burnt flesh wasn't something new. With all the lead that had been poured into the three of them he'd nearly managed to tune it out. Mostly he just breathed through his mouth.

Taking a second to watch the burned, mutilated, ventilated torso go sailing through the air, Gerald takes the chance to cut off Freddy's abandoned legs at the knees, just in case he thinks he's going to kick something.

"Nice shot!" He comments to Laurie loudly, over the ringing in his ears. At least he hadn't been in the vehicle at the time. "Now we just need to hack his fingers and arms off, and maybe decapitate him for good measure. Keep an eye out for the others." It didn't really occur to him how disturbing that would sound out of context.

[roll0]
[roll1]
The lightsaber cuts Freddy's legs in half, and Laurie fires her shotgun again, this time tearing one of Freddy's arms off. The clawed appendage flies several feet in the air and lands with a wet plop on the ground.

As for Myers, the bikers have managed to put themselves back together (as a group, not literally) and are blazing away again. One of them got lucky and has managed to tear Mike's arms off with a big gun.

Jason remains unmoving from where he was a moment before.
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Unread 16th of August, 2011, 15:14
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.91 per day)
Gerald begins trotting over to Freddy's torso at a brisk pace. "Are you done yet?" He asks, still speaking a bit too loudly due to repeated gunshots. "This is starting to get dull. There are only so many ways to skin a mass murderer."

He swings for Freddy's still attached arm with a swift downward stroke as he approaches. Going for the elbow.

18
11
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Unread 27th of August, 2011, 04:20
marcoasalazarm
Ghoul [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Member: #2539
Posts: 131 (0.03 per day)
Originally Posted by Shoelip # Gerald begins trotting over to Freddy's torso at a brisk pace. "Are you done yet?" He asks, still speaking a bit too loudly due to repeated gunshots. "This is starting to get dull. There are only so many ways to skin a mass murderer."

He swings for Freddy's still attached arm with a swift downward stroke as he approaches. Going for the elbow.

[roll0]
[roll1]
The Lightsaber cuts off Freddy's arm and it flops a few inches away. Laurie shoots it, sending it flying several feet away.

Our other Final Girl takes a more proactive approach. She shoots Freddy in the face a couple of times, hitting him in the mouth and making teeth fly.

"What? I didn't wanted to hear more of him.", she says. "I've had enough for a lifetime."

She raises her hand again and pulls the trigger... and the gun clicks. She pulls the trigger again, and the thing clicks again.

"Out of ammo?", she mutters angrily, shaking it like you would shake a flashlight with low batteries.

"It's jamm-", starts Laurie.

The gun fires again, and the bullet whizzes pretty close to Gerald's feet.

"It's JAMMED, dammit!", says Rally. "WAS jammed. You ever used one of those before?"

The final girl shakes her head. Rally does a facepalm and almost reaches over to take the gun away.
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Unread 27th of August, 2011, 08:59
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.91 per day)
After all that the near loss of a foot from Nancy's lack of firearms experience for some reason causes Gerald to jump half out of his skin. "Gah! W- watch it! Those things are dangerous you know." He looks around, slightly embarrassed, then picks up his lightsaber from where he'd dropped it.

Surveying the carnage, he couldn't help but think how different this had been from what he'd expected. He certainly hadn't expected to have so much help. Then again he also hadn't expected all his targets to be together.

He looks down again at Freddy's mangled carcass, curiously poking at it with the tip of his lightsaber. "So... You think he's dead? Wish we had a bunch of steal boxes to stuff him in."
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Unread 4th of September, 2011, 07:46
marcoasalazarm
Ghoul [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Member: #2539
Posts: 131 (0.03 per day)
"ARE THOSE (BLEEP!) EVER DEAD?!", says Laurie a mite too loud.

Not unsurprisingly, Michael (who until now has kept on gettng shot and doesn't seems to care), turns to look their way.

He then starts to walk towards the group, and when one biker gets in his way, he just casually runs his arm through the guy's chest, impaling him dead.

The lots of bullet holes mean that he's hobbling mighty slow, but he's coming.

Laurie racks back her shotgun's action and fires into Michael's legs, laughing like a maniac. The buckshot tears both kneecaps to pieces, and Myers falls to the ground.

It is then that the bikers go into a frenzy, attacking the guy with machetes and tearing him apart.

"Would wrapping the damn limbs around C-4 work?", says Rally. "Got plenty of it on my car."

"It's mine, you know.", says the Mouse. It sounds like Mickey, all right... but louder. Rougher. Like he had made gargles with turpentine. "The explosives. And they aren't easy to get by."

"I got nearly deafened by some girl shooting at a guy that you don't kill without playing 'mind heisting'.", says Rally. "To hell with it not being easy to get. I want to be sure they don't come after me in my sleep.", she turns to look at the other folks. "Same as you."
Reply With Quote
  #141  
Unread 4th of September, 2011, 08:01
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.91 per day)
Gerald is all ready to stand protectively in front of his least competent ally as he's really like to avoid making Nancy try to fire her gun anymore, but by that point Laurie has blasted both legs off the bastard and he is being torn to shreds by a mob... well more like a small group, of angry bikers. Well things had gone pretty well all things considered. No one he actually cared about had died, and the bikers' numbers had been thinned out quite nicely so that a bunch of women with large guns would likely seem a less appealing target for sexual harassment now. Sure he hadn't gotten to rush in and save any scantily clad pretty young women in heroic fashion... but he liked to think he'd made the world a safer place for scantily clad pretty young women everywhere with his actions today.

He looks between Rally and the mouse thoughtfully. "I guess that could work. I mean. I figured we'd sent his peaces to opposite ends of the earth but... I guess this could work too... Ingram, you're the magic guy, what do you think?"
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Unread 11th of September, 2011, 08:27
marcoasalazarm
Ghoul [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Member: #2539
Posts: 131 (0.03 per day)
"I guess blowing them in their component atoms could make the trick... well, with these two, at least.", says Ingram, pointing at the two zombie serial killers. "Not sure about Dream Man here."

"Well, THANK you!", mutters Freddy in mocking honor from where he's lying on the ground.
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Unread 11th of September, 2011, 13:09
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.91 per day)
"So, you're still undead huh." Gerald thinks for a moment and nods. "We'll take his head with us. Even if he somehow manages to put his body back together without being able to see what he's doing it'd still be headless. Plus he'd make a great conversation piece..." He smirks and glances down at the impotent killer. "Hold still, don't want to lose your jaw or you won't be able to whine anymore." He adds, decapitating him. "Anyway he's a pedo ghost right? So let's just take him to someone who knows how to deal with ghosts. If they can't make hims stay dead they should at least be able to send him somewhere where he won't be any trouble anymore. Know anyone like that?" He picks up the severed head by the hair and takes it around to the back of his car to toss into the trunk. He really was eager to get back to his mission.

"Come on, let's get in the cars. I don't think we want to be close when those charges blow..." He turns the key in the ignition and crosses his fingers.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Unread 18th of September, 2011, 10:08
marcoasalazarm
Ghoul [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Member: #2539
Posts: 131 (0.03 per day)
Poor Freddy... we knew him well.

We KNOW him well. The bastich.

Gerald's slice gets him right in the vocal cords, which means that every time he tries to say something, a croaking noise comes from his mouth.

Nancy walks up to him and stomps on his face several times for good measure.

As for the car... the thing, thankfully, works. Although it takes several tries, and the engine sounds pretty choked up.
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Unread 18th of September, 2011, 10:57
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.91 per day)
"Alright! I knew you could do it!" Gerald shouts out triumphantly to his vehicle. "Alright. Let's blast these bastards to peace!" He thought the pun was quite clever.

He waits for the charges to be placed, leaving the engine running. He has enough gas but he doesn't trust the old junker to start again if he shuts her off. Once Nancy, Laurie, and whoever else are loaded up he waits for Ingram to lead the way out of the place, or at least a far enough distance away to safely detonate the explosives.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/

Last edited by Shoelip; 21st of September, 2011 at 11:16.
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Unread 24th of September, 2011, 05:46
marcoasalazarm
Ghoul [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Member: #2539
Posts: 131 (0.03 per day)
The car rolls out (and Gerald hears the gears grind a few times when he shifts them), and reaches a safe distance, Ingram leading the caravan.

The mouse presses the button, and the explosion... well, it looks like a veritable Old Faithful of gore, red mist reaching pretty high into the air... so high that, not unsurprisingly, some of it rains down onto the group.
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Unread 24th of September, 2011, 09:44
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.91 per day)
At this moment Gerald's desire for a convertible was at an all time low, and he was really glad that as bent up and caved in as his roof was, it was still technically in tact. Of course his dashboard still got soaked through the broken windshield, but he really felt sorry for Ingram on his moped. Now that they were done with that whole business maybe now they could finally get out of this weird dimension. "So..." he says to the Final Girls once they are again under way. "What are you guys gonna do now?"
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/

Last edited by Shoelip; 26th of September, 2011 at 17:49.
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Unread 30th of September, 2011, 13:03
marcoasalazarm
Ghoul [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Member: #2539
Posts: 131 (0.03 per day)
"Myself.... I think I'm gonna get a good night's sleep.", says Nancy. "Long Haul's wearing off."

Ingram... the mage notices the thoroughly stained-in-blood moped. He sighs, pulls a pretty big handkerchief from his coat pocket, and he waves it over the moped like he was trying to make it disappear.

The *stains* do, howver, and Ingram pulls out a lighter which he uses to set the now blood-stained handkerchief on fire.

Rally claps a little upon seeing that.
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Unread 30th of September, 2011, 13:19
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.91 per day)
Gerald grins and nods. "Yeah, I think I'll join you." He says, realizing a second later what it sounds like he just said. "Uh, I mean, you know... That sounds like a good idea." He chuckles nervously for a moment, then falls silent.

Watching Ingram's trick he comments, "Wow, wish I could do that." he glances at his own bloodstained and bashed up car. "So um. Which way is out of here?"
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Unread 15th of October, 2011, 05:27
marcoasalazarm
Ghoul [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Member: #2539
Posts: 131 (0.03 per day)
"Uh...", says Ingram, pulling out a compass and producing a spell to it, and then pointing in a general direction to the East. "It's *that* way. That way."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 18:19.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren