Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Krypton's Games > A Flood to Destroy the Earth

Reply
Thread Tools
  #51  
Unread 23rd of July, 2010, 14:26
Ergonomic Cat's Avatar
Ergonomic Cat
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Member: #8160
Location: La Crosse, WI (No zombies)
Posts: 845 (0.31 per day)
Originally Posted by Krypton # Outside, Jack turns to Jake and gives one of his most winning smiles, "Thanks for you help, guy. Couldn't have done it without you!"
"I imagine Jon feels the same goddamn way, Jack. Or he would, if he weren't busy being turned INTO A GODDAMN ZOMBIE." There aren't that many of us alive, and there are even less damn people out there that like us. It's not like we can afford to lose anyone. Now do you want to get out on the roof and see if any more of those damn things are coming this way, or do you maybe want to go running off in to the middle of them this time? I could scream more things like 'No no, don't go, the GODDAMN ZOMBIES WILL KILL YOU.' It's really fine either way for me at this point."

He pounds on the door where the examination is taking place. "Hey! You people alive in there? Anyone a zombie?"
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Unread 23rd of July, 2010, 14:45
AoM's Avatar
AoM
Nightwing [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Member: #1407
Location: Other side of the Earth.
Posts: 1,438 (0.32 per day)
Ayaka rests her head in her hands. The reality of losing Jon ebbing over her. She was sad, but too jaded and hardened by the events of the past year to summon a tear for the man. All her tears had been spent.

"We're all fine, Jake," she said with a raised voice that possessed an exasperated edge to it. "She will be better if we give her peace and quiet."
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Unread 27th of July, 2010, 22:59
Krypton's Avatar
Krypton
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Member: #7768
Posts: 1,166 (0.40 per day)
Padre moves over and washes his hands at the sink, his sword still sheathed over his shoulder in the fashion he carries it. "No, dear Ayaka. We are not all fine."

Padre's face is pained as he then drapes a blanket over the woman and steps out.

"Saving the woman was the right thing to do, Jack." He turns and walks a short way down the hallway, muttering to himself just more quietly than any of you can hear.

"Gentlemen, if one of you would lend the poor woman some clothes?" Padre stops outside the door to his library. "I'm afraid neither Ayaka's nor Dr. Lawrence's will do."


OOC: This marks the official end of the encounters you will have on the first day. Feel free to - indeed, be encouraged to - roleplay out as much of any ensuing discussions, arguments or other interactions from the rest of the day, with this caveat - the Woman will not wake up.

Naturally, extra experience will be awarded for Awesomeness in Roleplaying.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Unread 28th of July, 2010, 13:12
AoM's Avatar
AoM
Nightwing [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Member: #1407
Location: Other side of the Earth.
Posts: 1,438 (0.32 per day)
Ayaka's eyes followed the priest as he slowly walked away from the group and into the solitude of his library. Deep in the darker part of her soul, the part that smirked at the misfortune of others, bells were resounding in jubilation at the visible degradation she saw in him. The Holy walls of Jericho we crumbling, and the Padre was no doubt asking himself what had become of his God. Pity the ineffectual shepherd, as one by one his flock fell to the wolves.

She felt like laughing, a sick cruel laughter. Jon Adler, another tally on the wall. It would be the same with Jack and Jake and Monica. This new woman too. The fools thought they were surviving - that they were still alive. Not Ayaka though. She knew she was already dead, everything that she had been in life was gone, swept way like so much dust.

Ayaka gave a helpless shrug, as if to declare with that one motion her doctoral thesis on the point of the universe. The door to the library opened and shut as the priest disappeared to wrestle with his own inner turmoil.

"So. Maybe you two will stay inside for the rest of today?" she looked over Jack and Jake, trying to see what state of mind they were in after all this.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Unread 28th of July, 2010, 13:48
Ergonomic Cat's Avatar
Ergonomic Cat
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Member: #8160
Location: La Crosse, WI (No zombies)
Posts: 845 (0.31 per day)
Jake shook his head angrily, and glared at Ayaka. "Staying *inside* ain't the damn problem. If we were *smart* about this, we'd all be alive." He gestures angrily at the blonde. "I'm not sayin' that she deserved to die, or anything like that. But I *am* saying that I'm not thrilled that we just traded the life of a man that we knew and mostly trusted for the life of some woman we've never met. A woman who, I might add, is clearly not smart enough to avoid driving her mini-van through a horde of goddamn zombies!"

He started to pace around the room angrily. "We aren't many left. We don't have many of us that can fight. Jon was crazy, but he was a good shot. And he had some of our guns." He pounds his fist on the table. "Dammit, our guns. We have to get those back. I don't know if there are any left in the city other than what we have here." He turned around, working himself up even further.

"Are the goddamned undead coming here? Did anyone check? Did they follow us here? Are they at our door, or tearing up my bike? ARGH!"

He spun around, and headed to the front door. As he did, he called over his shoulder to Ayaka. "You can probably give her all of Jon's clothes. I only have a couple of racing suits, and one change of pants. And she sure as hell isn't getting those!" He then stalked to the door, and peered through the peephole, looking for signs of attack.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Unread 12th of August, 2010, 15:26
Silverbow
Unanimated Corpse

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Member: #8186
Posts: 7 (0.00 per day)
Monica rolled her eyes at Jake's tirade. "Yeah, because the doctor, the priest and the gardener are the people to yell at regarding your foray outdoors this morning," she said under her breath as she continued to re-check the woman for any sign of zombie bites.

"I'll go grab some of Jon's clothes. You want to keep an eye on my patient while I'm gone, Padre?" she asked. "I'm just not comfortable leaving her alone just yet."
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Unread 13th of August, 2010, 12:22
Ergonomic Cat's Avatar
Ergonomic Cat
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Member: #8160
Location: La Crosse, WI (No zombies)
Posts: 845 (0.31 per day)
Originally Posted by Silverbow # Monica rolled her eyes at Jake's tirade. "Yeah, because the doctor, the priest and the gardener are the people to yell at regarding your foray outdoors this morning," she said under her breath as she continued to re-check the woman for any sign of zombie bites.
"You three are supposed to keep some goddamn sense in people's mind and make sure we don't run off like goddamn idiots!"

[/quote]

Originally Posted by Silverbow # "I'll go grab some of Jon's clothes. You want to keep an eye on my patient while I'm gone, Padre?" she asked. "I'm just not comfortable leaving her alone just yet."
"I don't think I'm ever gonna be comfortable leaving her alone! Can we at least restrain her?"
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Unread 13th of August, 2010, 21:53
AoM's Avatar
AoM
Nightwing [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Member: #1407
Location: Other side of the Earth.
Posts: 1,438 (0.32 per day)
Since the priest had walked away without the doctor noticing, Ayaka walked to where the woman lay still and unconscious.

"I will watch her,' she said, and casually raised her pistol up to show Jake that she was armed. "If she is a zombie, I kill her. Very easy."
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Unread 14th of August, 2010, 04:01
Ergonomic Cat's Avatar
Ergonomic Cat
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Member: #8160
Location: La Crosse, WI (No zombies)
Posts: 845 (0.31 per day)
Jake returnd from the front door and looked at the blank expression in Ayaka's eyes and the thousand yard stare, and shivered a bit. She would. She would shoot the woman calmly in the head and then go back to her garden without a second thought. Would probably do the same to anyone in the house without feeling a damn thing.

Was she better off alive? Well, it didn't matter. They were all better off if she was alive. And now they had to figure out how to make thingswork with one less person. ...
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Unread 20th of August, 2010, 08:28
Spudmonkey
Small Zombie

User is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Member: #7831
Posts: 30 (0.01 per day)
Jeff sits in the comfy chair he had hauled onto the roof weeks ago, watching out over the area with a wary eye contemplating the days events, ultimately he decides that things haven't changed much, simply substituting a Woman in the place of Jon. He dozes off shortly after.
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Unread 6th of September, 2010, 11:41
Ergonomic Cat's Avatar
Ergonomic Cat
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Member: #8160
Location: La Crosse, WI (No zombies)
Posts: 845 (0.31 per day)
Jake sprouts a pair of giant wings, 2' long horns, and a large barbed tail, revealing himself to be the Harbinger of the Coming Apocalypse. He consumes the souls of Monica, Padre and Jeff, then wings his way out the door to lead his zombie hordes in world domination.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Unread 6th of September, 2010, 13:51
Spudmonkey
Small Zombie

User is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Member: #7831
Posts: 30 (0.01 per day)
OOC: Woah Woah Woah, You gotta roll for the Soul Consumes there bud
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 17:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren