Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > treehouse's Games > Age of Worms

Unread 20th of May, 2010, 05:52
treehouse
Evolved Ulgurstasta [Epic GM]

Member: #1471
Does Kellen have any means of seeing in the dark? It's pitch black on the far side.

I'm like Jesus, but with more car chases. -BigRedRod

Every outfit has a guy like me. We're usually called "Shut the hell up!" -Doombot
Unread 20th of May, 2010, 05:57
Scipio23
Ghoul

Member: #7783
Originally Posted by treehouse # Does Kellen have any means of seeing in the dark? It's pitch black on the far side.
I have the see in darkness ability common to all baatezu. Wait did you say Kellen? I will activate a sunrod.
Unread 20th of May, 2010, 05:58
treehouse

Shh, it's too early for that particular reveal.

Every outfit has a guy like me. We're usually called "Shut the hell up!" -Doombot
Unread 13th of June, 2010, 14:14
treehouse

I mentioned this in another thread, but I'm currently too busy to resume all of my games. This one and Containment are going to remain on hiatus until the house has been listed for a couple of weeks.

Sorry! I'm using the time I could spend on this game to generate material for our Eberron game, so I'm assuming you won't be too mad

My long-term view on AoW as a play-by-post is that we should at least try to do modules #5 (the current one, which we are about a third of the way through) and #6. It's probably unrealistic to think that we can do them all in this format since the pace is so slow, but even covering two of the modules would be a victory, in my opinion. It keeps the campaign alive and fresh on our minds while we're knee-deep in Eberron - Mycroft keeps reminding me that I've never finished a campaign, and I fully intend to finish Eberron before I do anything else, which means by the time we're done it'll probably have been a good five years since we sat down at a table and played AoW.

Does this seem like a reasonable goal? I just want to keep things realistic, so we don't feel like this was a failed venture if we decide to call it quits after #6 concludes. I am pretty sure we can get through two modules, especially once I finish remaking all the maps with DJ/maptool. Most of the gestalt conversions are already done, so it's just a matter of running the things once the maps are done.

Unread 13th of June, 2010, 15:58
cthulhu76
Ghoul

Member: #7784
That sounds like a good plan to me.
Nobody... nobody trusts anybody now, and we're all very tired... there's nothing more I can do, just wait... RJ MacReady, helicopter pilot, US outpost #31.
--The Thing
Unread 14th of June, 2010, 09:37
Scipio23
Ghoul

Member: #7783
I agree. This is a workable plan, and I like the main focus being on Shadow of Evil.