Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Black Plauge's Games > Scales of War

Reply
Thread Tools
  #26  
Unread 23rd of January, 2010, 03:56
zachol's Avatar
zachol
Flesh Colossus [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1103
Location: Glorious Nippon
Posts: 8,153 (1.73 per day)
"People, people!"
Ril surveyed the crowd, a grin plastered on his face, his hands raised in a 'calm down' gesture.
"It was nothing, really! The moment we saw the ogre, setting fire to your fair city, well, there was simply no question that we had to stop it. In fact, this man,"
He leaned into Taraka, wrapping an arm around his shoulder, "This man here, Taraka Linneaus, was the first, and he bravely, bravely ran straight up to that ogre, suffering through flame and fire, all for the sake of bringing it down and saving as much as possible, as quickly as possible."

He broke away, continuing to ham it up.
"Now! The fact remains, that we are still under attack! Am I not right?" He glanced at Lorien, briefly nodding toward the center of town.
"There are still likely many goblins running amok, and although the fires are under control, those fighting them still need all the help they can get! We'll be off, finding more goblins to slay, if I could just ask you all to aid in recovering this city and controlling the damage, and we'll be off!"

Ril made a relatively subtle retreat, verbally repelling any more peasants and herding everyone past some winding streets to somewhere private. When they managed to find somewhere quiet, he turned, looking at the group.
"Alright. So. Now what? I'm fairly certain we won't be able to deal with another one of those. Am I right?"
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 27th of January, 2010, 05:50
Mercutio's Avatar
Mercutio
Grave Digger [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1485
Location: Ocean City, NJ
Posts: 8,215 (1.85 per day)
"Another ogre? Not likely. More goblins? Maybe. There are still attacks going on in the city, so we need to do something."
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 27th of January, 2010, 06:24
zachol's Avatar
zachol
Flesh Colossus [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1103
Location: Glorious Nippon
Posts: 8,153 (1.73 per day)
"Ugh, fine. Just... let's take a rest, first."
Ril frowned. Idly, he began to hum something, softly, while still concentrating. After a moment, he glanced up.
"Can anyone think of why they're doing this? Random destruction might be well and good, but they seemed particularly intent on destroying things, and although maybe I don't know goblins so well, this does seem like a fairly larger event than you'd expect out of a raiding party."

He left the question hanging, grumbled, then turned to sit on a random crate.
"Well, doesn't matter. Can find that out later. For now... for now, let's just take a breather, mmhm? No point in rushing out in the state we're in. Just get us all killed. Lorien, you know how to treat burns, right?"
He nodded at Taraka, then returned to humming. Soon, he retrieved his Lyre from the bag, fiddling with notes for a little while. The effect was strangely soothing.

After a few minutes, he suddenly glanced up. "Right. Ok, so, more stupid heroics. Thrilling. Off we go?"

[kind of dictating actions. argh. sorry. just sort of move on. unless there're objections, short rest w/ song of rest, people can spend healing surges with a +4 bonus to each]
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 29th of January, 2010, 08:54
Black Plauge's Avatar
Black Plauge
PhD in Physics [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Member: #192
Location: Old Town, ME
Posts: 6,801 (1.22 per day)
"They're headed for the Market Gates!"

The sound of a shouted warning or order, it's hard to tell which, gives the party's wandering a direction and they turn north towards the river. Very quickly they are joined by guard patrols who heard the same cry and before long they stand admist a large contingent of the guard in the Market Square. Before them the Market Gates stand closed, and on the other side rapidly moving away can be seen the backs of several goblinoid forms.
__________________
Physics is like sex. Sometimes it yields practical results, but that's not why we do it.
-Richard Feynman
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 30th of January, 2010, 02:43
treehouse's Avatar
treehouse
Evolved Ulgurstasta [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1471
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 7,114 (1.60 per day)
"Well, you see there, Ril...word must have reached them about the dead ogre. Look at them flee before us!"

Lorien mock-grinned at his friend, sheathing the sword at his hip and loosening his shield straps.

"I wonder if we were able to take any prisoners. Goblins tend to raid little villages or attack groups of travelers. I rarely hear of them trying anything with this level of coordination."

He looked for the nearest guard. "Is there anyone in this town who passes for a sage, or an expert on local affairs? A historian of sorts?"

[Spending healing surges to get back to full health - I'm not actually sure how damaged I am though.]
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Unread 30th of January, 2010, 02:52
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.25 per day)
Once the battle and the immediate rush from the peasants slightly calm themselves, Balaam takes a breather. Strangely, the Bard's song easily relaxes and soothes his mind and his body. Though, this lovely sensation doesn't last long, as the peasants immediately screams and yells as more attacks are happening around the small village.

"I suppose having another go might be slightly interesting..."


The demon in human shape prepares himself for another upcoming battle. He hasn't delivered so much bloodshed in a single day ever since he was imprisoned a few years back, and where Myriam saved him from an everlasting agony; from himself.

"Should we follow them? This coordinated attack from lowly creatures intrigues my curiosity."
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Unread 30th of January, 2010, 02:54
Mercutio's Avatar
Mercutio
Grave Digger [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1485
Location: Ocean City, NJ
Posts: 8,215 (1.85 per day)
"I daresay following them might help us learn the intent and reasoning behind this strange assault, but I would hesitate to do so in a confrontational manner."

Taraka looked to the bard and nodded appreciatively. He began to to feel the demons of pain lifting from his body.

Spend a healing surge
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Unread 30th of January, 2010, 06:14
Black Plauge's Avatar
Black Plauge
PhD in Physics [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Member: #192
Location: Old Town, ME
Posts: 6,801 (1.22 per day)
After pushing their way to the front of the crowd of guards, the party is able to quickly ascertain why no one else seems intent on pursuing the fleeing goblinoids: the gates have been jammed shut. The hobgoblins, it seems, were even more coordinated than they originally thought, and several guard members are already at work trying to free the jammed winches.

With little left to do but watch their prey get further away, the party notices that one of the hobgoblins has fallen behind the rest. While it's hard to tell at this distance, he appears to be limping and perhaps was injured during the raid.

Out beyond the gates, another has noticed this as well, and chooses that moment to strike, charging upon the hobgoblin from hiding and expertly hamstringing his good leg. Using his pommel to knock the hobgoblin out, the stranger quickly grabs the hobgoblin by the back of his jerkin and drags him towards the gate.

As he gets closer, it becomes impossible not to notice that the stranger's movements are oddly mechanical and Ril is the first to see why: the stranger is a warforged.

As if on cue, the guardsmen manage to free one of the winches just as the warforged arrives at the gate, his prisoner in tow.

"Tell Councilmember Troyas that I have a guest for him," the warforged states in a voice which is oddly flat and full of life at the same time.
__________________
Physics is like sex. Sometimes it yields practical results, but that's not why we do it.
-Richard Feynman
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Unread 30th of January, 2010, 06:20
zachol's Avatar
zachol
Flesh Colossus [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1103
Location: Glorious Nippon
Posts: 8,153 (1.73 per day)
Ril blinked a few times. "Huh. Takes care of that."

He nodded to Lorien, still watching the warforged with the goblin.
"I know of a few. We can visit them later. Right now, this seems a bit important."
__________________
Sleepy cat is sleepy.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Unread 30th of January, 2010, 06:22
treehouse's Avatar
treehouse
Evolved Ulgurstasta [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1471
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 7,114 (1.60 per day)
Lorien watched the development outside with interest.

"Yes, the sage will wait," he muttered before advancing on the warforged.

"Hey, you there! Bucket of bolts! We'll take him, thank you."
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Unread 30th of January, 2010, 06:39
zachol's Avatar
zachol
Flesh Colossus [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1103
Location: Glorious Nippon
Posts: 8,153 (1.73 per day)
"Lorien! How rude!"
Ril slapped a hand on his shoulder, lightly shoving him back while he began to talk at the warforged.
"My knightly friend still hasn't quite gotten the hang of propriety, I apologize! My name is Cyril Radegonde Kilyan Corentin du Ile-Vert, you may call me Ril if you wish, this buffoon is Sir, though you wouldn't know it, Sir Lorien Agrivail. We are accompanied by Taraka Linnaeus, Balam Daigon, and the most lovely Miss Myriam Stidolph. We would be happy, no, honored to accompany you to meet with Councilman Troyas and present your fine catch."
He leaned closer, grinning slightly. "That was truly impressive of you, by the way. A takedown most magnifique!"

He leaned back, eyeing a guard. "The trouble remains, we do not know exactly the location of Master Troyas. He may yet be outside, or at the Hall, or even among us at this very moment, surveying the destruction those foul wretches have brought."
He looked at the warforged, leaning forward. "Which I suppose is why you had the forethought to request for someone to bring him here, as opposed to what my friend might have thought appropriate, tromping around all day with a hobgoblin in tow, looking for the councilman himself!"
Looked back at the guard. "So! May I ask, most kindly sir, if you should know, where, indeed, is Master Troyas, such that we may sally forth and deliver this fine catch?"
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Unread 30th of January, 2010, 08:56
Da Mad Hatter's Avatar
Da Mad Hatter
Skeleton

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Member: #7925
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 36 (0.01 per day)
...Bucket of bolts? Cannot win them all, I guess.

Seeing Lorien as capable of handling the hobgoblin, he casually hands him over.

...At least this one seems generous enough, if not a little long winded...

"Thank you, good sir," he nodded to Ril for his complement and turned to the guard after Ril finished speaking.

"Finding Councilmember Troyas is important. This one," pointing at the helpless hobgoblin now with Lorien, "will be of help to figuring out what just happened here."
__________________
Why do I always have to be the Mad Hatter? Why can't you be the Mad Hatter for once? Oh, alright, I'll be the Mad Hatter again! You like hats? I'm mad about hats!
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Unread 30th of January, 2010, 09:23
treehouse's Avatar
treehouse
Evolved Ulgurstasta [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1471
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 7,114 (1.60 per day)
Lorien was taken aback by Ril's reproach. He started to say something about how it was unnecessary to apologize to an automaton, but the warforged spoke first, and he decided it was unnecessary.

"It has a point, Ril. We should make haste to this councilman and deliver the prisoner."

He shook the hobgoblin for emphasis.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Unread 31st of January, 2010, 03:53
Black Plauge's Avatar
Black Plauge
PhD in Physics [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Member: #192
Location: Old Town, ME
Posts: 6,801 (1.22 per day)
"C..C..Councilmember Troyas doesn't handle the disposition of prisoners," a nervous, and very young looking, member of the guard replies to the continued inquiries. "Th..Th..That would be the Lord Warden's responsibility."

"Or one of his duly appointed representatives," a gruffer looking officer interjects as he walks up. "Go find Captain Kartenix, lad. I'll take over from here."

"I'm Lieutenant Dewitt," he says, turning to Ril, "if you don't mind, I'll have some of my men take that prisoner off of your hands and see to that crossbow bolt in his leg. Can't have him bleeding to death before we execute him, now can we?"
__________________
Physics is like sex. Sometimes it yields practical results, but that's not why we do it.
-Richard Feynman
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Unread 31st of January, 2010, 04:27
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.25 per day)
Balam eyes the warforged carefully. His magical inclination naturally made him very interested in this creature; he had yet seen a warforged up close. He observes every inch of his structure, intrigued by it's composition, the melange of magic and life, mixed together for a perfect sentient being.

"Let's find him then; this strange matter still needs to resolved", he says whilst looking at his coterie of companions.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Unread 31st of January, 2010, 07:27
zachol's Avatar
zachol
Flesh Colossus [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1103
Location: Glorious Nippon
Posts: 8,153 (1.73 per day)
"He, Lorien, l'andrťides do happen to be sentient beings." He blinked. "Although I am rather curious just what one is doing here."

He smiled, leaning in to the gruffer officer. "Nevermind, though. Yes, that would be most wonderful, most delightfully helpful of you, however." His smile dropped. "Well, I would not even think to question your ability. I am sure you can handle a single wounded hobgoblin, to think otherwise would be gauche, however, it is simply the case that we have taken a keen interest in these recent developments. Not to boast, but we have taken down a number of the goblins, as well as one of those fearsome ogres, and we would be most keen on finding out the cause of all this mess, the situation, as it were."
He smiled again, leaning back. "Simply, we'd like to come along."

A pause. "Also, our most metallic friend seems keen on reporting something to Master Troyas, and although it is true that, of course, he is not normally one to be a part of the questioning of prisoners, these are special times, and this is a special case, wherein the information held by this goblin is perhaps more... vital, than the usual knowledge gleaned from a common criminal. No?"
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Unread 31st of January, 2010, 08:01
Da Mad Hatter's Avatar
Da Mad Hatter
Skeleton

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Member: #7925
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 36 (0.01 per day)
Cutter stands still, taking in all the action around him. Not being used to diplomatic courtesies, he struggles with trying to find the right words. Ril then manages to catch him completely off guard, causing him to do a double take as he mentions the use of he over it.

Taking a moment to bring himself back to the situation, he then responds to the guard adding on to what Ril said "I do not doubt you at all, but your town is up in flames and you think the council or the lord warden would not want to be involved in the interrogation of the captured?"

That should at least put the guard on his toes. It would be nice to see Troyas again, as he has been evasive since our first meeting. It will be nice to see if things work out to meet him again, and see why he has taken a keen interest in me.
__________________
Why do I always have to be the Mad Hatter? Why can't you be the Mad Hatter for once? Oh, alright, I'll be the Mad Hatter again! You like hats? I'm mad about hats!
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Unread 1st of February, 2010, 03:06
Black Plauge's Avatar
Black Plauge
PhD in Physics [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Member: #192
Location: Old Town, ME
Posts: 6,801 (1.22 per day)
"You can come along so long as you understand that this is the Lord Warden's prisoner," the lieutenant replies before gesturing for two guards to take custody of the prisoner.

Barking orders, the lieutenant sends milling guards back to their posts or out into the city to help fight the fires. He also sends another messenger to the Shrine of the Sun to get one of the acolytes to tend to the prisoner's wound.

Leading the way, he guides the group to the Keep where he orders the two guards with the prisoner to chain the captive to the stocks, but not to place him in them until his wounds have been tended. That done, he orders one guard inside to advise the Lord Warden of the prisoner.

As everyone waits for the Lord Warden to appear, the messenger sent to the Shrine of the Sun reappears with a white robed girl in tow. From the looks of things, the girl is 13, maybe 14 years old, but she bears the sun emblem of an initiate of Pelor on her robe. As she sets to work removing the crossbow bolt and binding the hobgoblin's wounds, Lorien and Ril can tell that she is competent, if rough with her patient.

Emerging from the keep, an older human, though one still in the prime of his life, strides ahead of a younger half-elf and the guard sent to get the Lord Warden tags nervously behind.

"I'm telling you Eoffram, I don't have the man power to spare going after the caravan raiders. If anything this attack demonstrates that I'm short handed as is just defending the town."

"But we can't let them continue to go unanswered. If we don't take action the raiders will only get more brazen. If you can't spare the men, then let me find some freelancers who will take care of the job."

"You know the council's stance on that and I can't authorize the release of funds to pay mercenaries without their consent. You will have to convince your fellow council members first."

Sighing, the half-elf looks over the group assembled in front of the keep for the first time, his eye brows rising a bit when he sees Cutter.

"Lieutenant Dewitt," the older human says, addressing the guard officer, "where is Captain Kartenix?"

"I've sent Recruit Waton to find him, sir. It's his wife's birthday so he wasn't on duty when the attack started."

"Good. We'll start without him, and you can bring him up to speed later. Has Rebekah finished tending to the prisoner's wounds?"

"Just about, sir. The only major wounds seem to be the crossbow bolt to the left leg and the hamstring cut to the right. The bolt was still in the former wound, however, and the cut was rather expertly done so the blood loss was minimal."

"Hmm... Well then we'll have to compliment the guard who manged that hamstring cut. That's not the easiest thing in the world to pull off."

"It wasn't a guard, sir," the lieutenant replies, gesturing to Cutter, "this, th... er... gentleman? was the one who captured the prisoner."

"Really?" the Lord Warden replies. Looking Cutter over, he turns to the half-elf, "Eoffram, is this one of your schemes?"
__________________
Physics is like sex. Sometimes it yields practical results, but that's not why we do it.
-Richard Feynman
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Unread 1st of February, 2010, 06:53
Da Mad Hatter's Avatar
Da Mad Hatter
Skeleton

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Member: #7925
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 36 (0.01 per day)
It seems that Troyas hasn't told some others of him contacting me. Now what?

Cutter takes a small step forward, trying to not act intimidating in front of the Lord Warden. "No scheme, sir." Not sure what to do when speaking to someone of importance like the Lord Warden, he does a slight bow that looks very foreign to his metallic nature.

"I saw large fires and came to see if I could help. I took advantage of an opportunity when it arose." I can't get Troyas in trouble. He's been the biggest source of work I've had so far.

Cutter looks around at the others trying to think of some way to get the attention off of him. "These people did more for your town. They said they killed an ogre."
__________________
Why do I always have to be the Mad Hatter? Why can't you be the Mad Hatter for once? Oh, alright, I'll be the Mad Hatter again! You like hats? I'm mad about hats!
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Unread 1st of February, 2010, 07:12
Black Plauge's Avatar
Black Plauge
PhD in Physics [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Member: #192
Location: Old Town, ME
Posts: 6,801 (1.22 per day)
While Cutter's assurances don't seem to mollify the Lord Warden, the mention of an ogre distracts him from that issue and he turns to the rest of those assembled.

"An ogre? There was an ogre involved in this raid?"
__________________
Physics is like sex. Sometimes it yields practical results, but that's not why we do it.
-Richard Feynman
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Unread 1st of February, 2010, 09:30
zachol's Avatar
zachol
Flesh Colossus [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1103
Location: Glorious Nippon
Posts: 8,153 (1.73 per day)
"Why yes, a big one! I'm surprised you haven't heard!"

Ril grinned. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Cyril of the Green Isles. These are Taraka Linnaeus, Balam Daigon, and Sir Lorien Agrivail. We, along with the lovely miss Myriam Stidolph, were relaxing at the Antler and Thistle, when a fairly large group of goblins attacked. We managed to fight them off and suppress the fires they'd started, and, realizing this most lovely town was under attack, thought it best to aid in its defense.
"We travelled toward the center of town, when we came upon an ogre throwing barrels of oil around, lighting the various buildings on fire. The most brave Taraka, in fact, without a shred of concern for himself, rushed into the fray, braving the numerous deadly fires, followed by Sir Agrivail, whereupon, with the arcane support of Mr. Daigon, we overcame the ogre."

He smiles. "And no, before you ask, this was entirely voluntary. The skirmish at the Antler and Thistle was fought on their terms, and our decision to further aid in this towns defense was done out of a matter of civic pride and a sense of duty."
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Unread 1st of February, 2010, 11:31
treehouse's Avatar
treehouse
Evolved Ulgurstasta [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1471
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 7,114 (1.60 per day)
Lorien cleared his throat, looking rather embarrassed.

"Pardons, m'lord, but I am no ser, yet."

Ril's going to get me put in jail. They have laws about impersonating nobility.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Unread 1st of February, 2010, 11:46
zachol's Avatar
zachol
Flesh Colossus [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1103
Location: Glorious Nippon
Posts: 8,153 (1.73 per day)
Ril's smiling faltered, and he blinked a few times, staring at Lorien.
After a moment, he recovered his grin, and turned back to the Lord Warden. "Ah-hah, I apologize! Unfortunately, I am as yet still a bit unused to some of the more finicky aspects of noble policy overseas, er, well, I suppose not overseas to you, of course! A slip of the tongue, and an overstatement of the circumstances, perhaps a misunderstanding, purely on my part. I am sorry!"

He clapped his hands, approaching the Warden, slightly. "Actually, and although I don't like to boast, the recent combats have been, well, let us just say that the shadow cast by an ogre does not overtake its strength. Though we have persevered, obviously, it was a battle most fiercely contested, and for the most part, both from our sense of justice and our own personal interest, we consider ourselves still quite involved in the matter, and would like to see it through."
His grin turned sly, and he leaned in forward. "In fact, I couldn't help but overhear your slight, er, discussion, with Master Troyas, about how you may be a bit short on manpower..."

Last edited by zachol; 1st of February, 2010 at 13:26.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Unread 1st of February, 2010, 13:33
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.25 per day)
The Wizard follows the group from behind, trying not to attract any attention upon himself.

As the Bard presented their group in a poetic fashion, he suddenly realised that he was being introduced to city guards. The idea of him being recognized as a criminal was the only thing that crossed his mind at that single moment. His devil eyes crossed with those of Myriam's, completely understanding what he was thinking at the moment, until he understood that her presence wasn't there anymore.

"It was nothing", he quickly snaps with the pressure, trying to discreetly hide his face from the Lord's inquisitive look, while also wondering where was Myriam and if she was safe.

Last edited by Scythe; 1st of February, 2010 at 13:50.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Unread 2nd of February, 2010, 00:12
Mercutio's Avatar
Mercutio
Grave Digger [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1485
Location: Ocean City, NJ
Posts: 8,215 (1.85 per day)
Taraka busied himself studying the young initiate of Pelor, watching her actions in healing the hobgoblin. He held no love for the brutish beast, but the talk of a public execution of a prisoner was intriguing. Why heal what were essentially flesh wounds just to hang a creature? The ranger would have rather just bashed in the beast's face why it still fought. If you're not going to interrogate it, why not just kill it now? It seemed that the city environs held mercy in contempt, something the army and the wild took for granted. Neither institution would have publicly executed a mere tool of the opposition. A leader? Maybe, but not a mook like this one.

As he was lost in thought, Taraka heard Ril introducing the group. At mention of his name he looked up into the face of the Lord Warden, showing neither deference nor outright hostility. He merely felt that the measure of a man was not his position, but rather his abilities. After a quick look-over, the Lord Warden seemed to fit his position.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 05:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren