Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Kahluah's Games > The Old Freeport

 
Thread Tools
  #26  
Unread 13th of March, 2004, 04:32
Cadrius's Avatar
Cadrius
Refusing to Sow [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #12
Location: The Emerald City
Posts: 5,728 (0.94 per day)
"Old City, eh?" he asks, stroking his goatee, "What sort of place is--" he's cut off by Kelemyn and her questions. The Old City would be easy enough to find, but the more pressing question is if it isn't a store, what is it? If the man operated out of a room, what possible business could he have been involveded? Like as not, it wasn't the over-the-counter, good citizen kind.

Turning back to the bartender, Cadrius buys an ale for the gnome.

"Thanks for your help."
  #27  
Unread 13th of March, 2004, 04:39
Kahluah's Avatar
Kahluah
Dingo of War [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #5
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 1,715 (0.28 per day)
The gnome in the green suit smiles as the ale is passed to him, nodding to Cadrius in thanks. "You two are obviously new 'ere. Marquis Moon is an inn just near the courthouse in the Old City district. That'd be the one with all the walls around it, if'n yer not that familiar with the names of the area. Juss keep following the road outside and pass through the gateway, then head north and you should see a sign with a tent in front of a full moon on it.

"That'd be the Marquis Moon that you're after."

Gideon

Tracking through the city, you have searched high and low for the bard who the druidess had healed, and his friends. The urgency in her voice was enough to make you do so.

And so, after a day or two of tracking them, you have reached a tavern called the Palisade, it's facade typical of the Merchant's District. As you walk in, the crowd inside falls silent for the second time in an hour, looking bug-eyed at the newest arrival.
__________________
"You cannot prepare yourself for squirrels." - Martin Jol.

Last edited by Kahluah; 14th of March, 2004 at 16:48.
  #28  
Unread 15th of March, 2004, 00:27
Kelemyn's Avatar
Kelemyn
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #15
Location: Pearland, TX
Posts: 3,361 (0.55 per day)
"Well, shall we try to find this Marquis Moon?" Kelemyn asks of the little group. They've already done a lot of walking after sunset today. Not that Kelemyn minds a stroll in the moonlight under ordinary circumstances. But something about the darkness of the nearly empty streets of this city chills her heart.

No better time to hunt for a shadow, she tells herself firmly.

Suddenly, she realizes that the room has gone dead silent again. She turns her attention away from the gnome and towards the door of the tavern.

A man stands there, longbow slung over his shoulder and longsword at his hip. He seems to be regarding Lee with a keen eye.

Last edited by Kelemyn; 15th of March, 2004 at 04:44.
  #29  
Unread 15th of March, 2004, 03:43
Rilannan's Avatar
Rilannan
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Member: #275
Location: Vancouver, WA
Posts: 228 (0.04 per day)
Gideon Hawk

Gideon shifts his shoulders, uncomfortable under all the stares. He knows he sticks out like a sore thumb here, and wishes he had were free to roam the wilds of the island, not tasked to check up on some city-dwellers. He frowns under the full black beard.

When everyone finally goes back to their business, Gideon scans the crowd for the bard. The druidess's description is uncannily accurate and he quickly spots his quarry. But the bard is not alone. Another man and a woman stand with him by the bar. An elf! Gideon unconsciously raises his hand to his own pointed ears, hidden under his shaggy hair, but pulls the appendage back down to grip the hilt of his longsword.

This just keeps getting better.

Steeling himself, Gideon walks over to the group and introduces himself.

"Hello, my name is Gideon. The druidess you met earlier thought you could use some extra help." He folds his arms over his chest and looks at all three, though his eyes keep straying to the elf.

Last edited by Rilannan; 15th of March, 2004 at 15:01.
  #30  
Unread 16th of March, 2004, 03:18
Kahluah's Avatar
Kahluah
Dingo of War [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #5
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 1,715 (0.28 per day)
The gnome nods to the elven woman as the new stranger comes up to the group, cutting into the conversation. Not taking an iota of offence to this, the gnome spins around partly, before turning back to Cadrius. "Oh, I just remembered. Me cousin knows more of this 'Devlin' feller than I do, maybe 'e can help you out. 'E's living in my 'ome at the moment, poor feller's shop burned to the ground a week or so ago, but I can take you to him if you wish."
__________________
"You cannot prepare yourself for squirrels." - Martin Jol.
  #31  
Unread 16th of March, 2004, 04:03
Cadrius's Avatar
Cadrius
Refusing to Sow [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #12
Location: The Emerald City
Posts: 5,728 (0.94 per day)
"Hello, my name is Gideon. The druidess you met earlier thought you could use some extra help."

Cadrius eyes the man apprehensively. He doesn't particularly care for large strangers, especially the kind that seem to know who he is. The rogue also dislikes how this Gideon eyes Kelemyn. Cadrius isn't quite inclined to trust the big man and wouldn't like to have to deal with him should he turn out to be something other than his claim. Dark brown eyes flick over Gideon's weapons, noting how much more heavily armed he is. At the very least he isn't gripping the hilt of the sword; Cadrius doesn't have to worry about being skewered immediately.

"Yes, well, hello Gideon," he says, "hold on a moment, would you?"

Turning back to the gnome he listens and nods his thanks. Smiling he speaks to him again.

"That'd be great, Master Gnome. Would you mind waiting a few minutes while we talk to our new friend here? It'd give you a chance to enjoy that ale."

Again his attention is fixed upon Gideon. He's shorter and much thinner and while the fact that he knew of the druidess bodes well, Cadrius is still uneasy. He looks over at Kelemyn, trying to gauge the elf-maid's reaction to this stranger. He hopes she's a better judge of character than he is.

"If you're a friend of the druidess then you likely understand why I'm a bit cautious about armed strangers introducing themselves to me. So tell me, what did we do for her as a favor for healing our friend?"
  #32  
Unread 16th of March, 2004, 04:18
Rilannan's Avatar
Rilannan
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Member: #275
Location: Vancouver, WA
Posts: 228 (0.04 per day)
Gideon expected some sort of challenge, it was what he would do in a similar situation. He was also relieved it was the man who asked; it meant he was probably in charge of the group and not the elf, a situation that might have made fulfilling the druidess's request a bit more difficult.

"You were to deliver some medicinal herbs to Coruban, for his granddaughter, who is probably feeling much better now." He grinned under the facial hair. "Do you trust me now?"
  #33  
Unread 16th of March, 2004, 04:38
Cadrius's Avatar
Cadrius
Refusing to Sow [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #12
Location: The Emerald City
Posts: 5,728 (0.94 per day)
Gideon has it right enough and Cadrius gives the man a short nod, inclining his head to acknowledge the right answer. He's a bit relieved that this Gideon isn't an enemy. If he is, then he knows more than enough about Cadrius to have killed him in his sleep by now. Either way, they could use the company and the muscle that Gideon looks like he can provide.

"More than I did when you walked through that door, anyway," he says, "I'm flattered that Elara's so concerned about us. You probably already know but I'm Cadrius and this is my friend, Kelemyn" --he nods to the elf standing next to him --"and yes, we could probably use some help. Although right now we do have a lead."

He pauses and looks at Gideon for a moment before asking, "How much did Elara tell you? No, don't tell me now, too many of the wrong ears could be lurking about. Still, you must at least know what we've been up to. You're a brave man for agreeing to help. That or you owe her an awful lot."

Cadrius glances over at the gnome, watching the small man working on his ale before leveling his gaze at the elf. He still tries to gauge her reaction to Gideon but fails. Elves, specifically elven women, seem to have a bad habit of being incomprehensible to him.

"Well, Kelemyn? What do you say about our new friend here?"
  #34  
Unread 16th of March, 2004, 05:42
Rilannan's Avatar
Rilannan
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Member: #275
Location: Vancouver, WA
Posts: 228 (0.04 per day)
"She only mentioned your friend, specifically," Gideon points to Lee, "so you'll have to bring me up to speed." He nods at Cadrius's caution, but visibly stiffens when the man turns to Kelemyn and asks for her approval.
  #35  
Unread 16th of March, 2004, 09:13
Kelemyn's Avatar
Kelemyn
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #15
Location: Pearland, TX
Posts: 3,361 (0.55 per day)
Kelemyn can't help but notice that the stranger keeps shooting her glances, but she's not quite sure how to interpret the looks he is giving her. Is he friendly? Curious? Wary?

Her first impression of him is that, well... the man is entirely too hairy! What is the purpose of all that disugusting fur on his face? True, dwarves typically engourage the hair on their faces to grow into thick, luxurious beards. Kelemyn had at first been put off by Darbin's facial hair, but she had grown used to it. Eventually.

But dwarves are dwarves, not men! A man with a beard is just scruffy looking. There is something odd about this man though..... He reminds Kelemyn of Coruban the Seer, in a small way. Not quite as graceless as a man... or crude. (Except for the hair, of course!) Coruban was a half-elf, wasn't he?

Cadrius is looking at her expectantly now. He wants her opinion, but she isn't sure what it is yet.

"Gideon. Elara sent you?" It isn't really a question. "Then you must be... all right." She thinks about offering her hand to him, but can't quite bring herself to do it. She smiles though.

"Cadrius is right. Perhaps we should continue our conversation outside. Will you come with us to this gnome's house? We are going to go talk to his cousin about something that pertains to Lee's earlier adventure."

Last edited by Kelemyn; 16th of March, 2004 at 09:18.
  #36  
Unread 16th of March, 2004, 09:40
Rilannan's Avatar
Rilannan
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Member: #275
Location: Vancouver, WA
Posts: 228 (0.04 per day)
The elf's hesitation was obvious. How typical. It would only be a matter of time before this one decided that it was inconvenient to be tied down and run off. And to think he shared blood with them.

"That's what I'm here for," he says gruffly, not making eye contact with Kelemyn.
  #37  
Unread 16th of March, 2004, 15:33
Kahluah's Avatar
Kahluah
Dingo of War [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #5
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 1,715 (0.28 per day)
The gnome smiles to the taller man and goes off to enjoy his ale for a few minutes, before returning wearing a deep green travellers cloak, with a gnomish woman in tow.

"My apologies, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Garmond Truefern, and this is my wife, Teradie." He says, nodding to the gnomish woman, dressed in a deep scarlet dress and carrying a red feather fan in her hands. She smiles graciously in return. As the group turn back to collect the bard and the dwarf, Lee strides up and mentions that he would like to stay here and try to talk with the entertainers. Darbin is no where to be found, having presumably left to go back to the Scholar's Quill.

Cadrius, Kelemyn, and their newest arrival Gideon all follow the gnominsh couple through the streets of the Merchant District, passing by older style houses before getting their first glimpse of the largest plaza any of them had laid eyes on, except for perhaps Gideon. The plaza is huge, with mosaic tiles placed to create wonderful floor murals of battles on the high seas, and in the center sits a large gold fountain, easily ten feet tall, glowing in the moonlight.

"Come, this way." Garmond says, leading you down one of the side streets before coming to a house with a door just a fraction too small for a normal human-sized person to pass through standing upright. "Mind your 'eads, folks. Don't want to be gettin knocked out, do yes?" He smiles, unlocking the door and opening it to reveal a large foyer with a drawing room adjoining it. Teradie disappears into the back of the house while Garamond ushers the three tall ones into the drawingroom where two very large and comfortable looking couches sit.

"Please sit, and I'll go and get my cousin for you."
__________________
"You cannot prepare yourself for squirrels." - Martin Jol.
  #38  
Unread 17th of March, 2004, 02:01
Kelemyn's Avatar
Kelemyn
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #15
Location: Pearland, TX
Posts: 3,361 (0.55 per day)
Kelemyn is all eyes during the walk through the Merchant's District. This part of town is the most beautiful she's seen since coming to Freeport, excluding the Elven Enclave of course. The exquisite floor mosaics are beautifully colored; Kelemyn can't help wondering what they look like in daylight. And the golden fountain is simply breathtaking.

She only has to incline her head slightly to fit through the door to Garmond's house. The drawing room has a homey, comfortable look to it, and Kelemyn doesn't hesitate to prop her bow in a corner and take a seat on one of the proffered couches.

Last edited by Kahluah; 17th of March, 2004 at 04:53.
  #39  
Unread 17th of March, 2004, 03:11
Rilannan's Avatar
Rilannan
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Member: #275
Location: Vancouver, WA
Posts: 228 (0.04 per day)
Gideon pays little heed to the plaza sights. He ducks through the door and follows everyone into the drawing room. There he unslings his bow and leans against the wall to the left of the doorway.
  #40  
Unread 17th of March, 2004, 03:20
Cadrius's Avatar
Cadrius
Refusing to Sow [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #12
Location: The Emerald City
Posts: 5,728 (0.94 per day)
The man is bashful, gruff, or a halfwit, and after listening to him speak a bit, Cadrius suspects that Gideon isn't an idiot. Still, Cadrius isn't certain why the man suddenly averts his eyes and mutters a simple phrase when Kelemyn speaks to him. Perhaps he shares the same weakness for elf-maids that Cadrius does. Grinning to himself, the rogue sweeps an arm out in front of him, indicating that the gnome should lead the way.

"A pleasure to meet you both," he says, bowing, "I'm Cadrius."

He should be a little unnerved by the gnome's willingness to help. All Cadrius did was buy Garmond an ale in exchange for his information. The gnome didn't owe them a guided tour of the city. If Garmond wasn't so short, or thin, Cadrius might have been wary, even suspicious. Yet there's something about his small frame that makes Cadrius trust him.

He's such a little guy, I doubt he could rob us even if he wanted to. It's true, particularly that Gideon is now working with him. Cadrius wagers he could probably wrestle a gnome to the ground should the situation warrant it. It'd be a bit embarassing if he couldn't.

"So, Gideon," he says, passing by a few merchants closing their stalls for the evening, "where are you from? Not from around here, I'd guess."

The Merchant District itself is far more impressive than Cadrius had expected. He'd wrongly assumed it'd be rundown, perhaps where the slums of Freeport would be. Instead he's greeted by the biggest, goldest fountain he's ever seen. The mosaic on the floor is nice, but the fountain is gold. There's so much of the precious metal that Cadrius couldn't even fathom how he'd take it.

Soften it with heat, maybe. Cut it up into blocks and sell it that way, he thinks before grimacing, and then have every lawman in Freeport cut off my hands and feet. Good plan.

Still, it's difficult to remove his eyes from the fountain and only does so once they pass by it and onto Garmond's house. Dipping his head down, Cadrius makes his way into the home, appreciating its comforting atmosphere. He unslings his bag and sits on the same couch as Kelemyn, allowing the taller man to have his space.

"This is a very nice home, Garmond. You must be proud."

Last edited by Kahluah; 17th of March, 2004 at 04:53.
  #41  
Unread 17th of March, 2004, 04:16
Rilannan's Avatar
Rilannan
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Member: #275
Location: Vancouver, WA
Posts: 228 (0.04 per day)
"So, Gideon," he says, passing by a few merchants closing their stalls for the evening, "where are you from? Not from around here, I'd guess."

"I was born here," Gideon answers as they walk, "though I don't spend much time in the city anymore." He doesn't offer any further explanation, and the arrival at the gnome's residence ends the conversation.
  #42  
Unread 17th of March, 2004, 05:06
Kahluah's Avatar
Kahluah
Dingo of War [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #5
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 1,715 (0.28 per day)
Garmond returns, smiling at the compliment ye recieved upon entering his drawing room. "Aye, I'm very proud, thank ye. Took me a good twen'y years to accumulate the wealth needed fer this place, but I couldn't be 'appier with it. Also, my cousin, Runga, but everyone calls him Red, will be down in a moment or three."

As he stands there, Teradie and a small gnomish girl, dressed in a red blouse and brown skirt, come out from the back of the house, each carrying a silvered tray inlaid with brass handles. Teradie's tray holds a silver teapot, steam pouring out of the spout, and six silvered tea cups, three small and three larger, while the girl's tray holds two plates, one with a selection of shortbread and one with some sort of spongey cake. The two gmonish women place the trays on a small table in the center of the drawing room, and Teradie smiles warmly.

"Would anyone care for some tea while we wait?" she asks, wrapping a cotton serving cloth around the handle of the teapot, and has already begun pouring into the smaller cups, obviously designed more for smaller hands. She pauses before pouring the tea into the larger cups.
__________________
"You cannot prepare yourself for squirrels." - Martin Jol.
  #43  
Unread 17th of March, 2004, 08:10
Rilannan's Avatar
Rilannan
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Member: #275
Location: Vancouver, WA
Posts: 228 (0.04 per day)
Gideon declines, though he is a bit thirsty.

Shoulda grabbed an ale before we left the tavern.
  #44  
Unread 17th of March, 2004, 23:49
Kelemyn's Avatar
Kelemyn
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #15
Location: Pearland, TX
Posts: 3,361 (0.55 per day)
Kelemyn's eyes brighten when the plates of gnomish sweets are set down on the table before her. "Yes, please, I'd like some tea." She accepts the gilt-rimmed teacup from Teradie with a nod of thanks, and points toward the second plate when the sweets are offered. The little girl hands her a spongey piece of cake on an embroidered napkin.

The tea is strong, almost bitter compared to the tea that Kelemyn is used to drinking. But the cake is deliciously sweet, tasting strongly of almonds. For the next few minutes, Kelemyn is engrossed in the experience of letting each bite melt on her tongue. When she finally looks up from the few crumbs left on her napkin she finds Gideon staring at her again.

Or is he just carefully examining the pattern on the wallpaper directly behind her?
  #45  
Unread 18th of March, 2004, 01:38
BigRedRod's Avatar
BigRedRod
A One-Winged Angel [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #17
Location: In the bath
Posts: 11,976 (1.97 per day)
After a good three moments a bald gnome looking rather unlike Garmond wanders into the room accepts a cup of hot tea and sits himself down to face the party. The cousin is a tad shorter than his cousin and clearly youthful in gnomish society, despite his baldness and short white beard, his flesh is pale and his eyes glisten like tiny glaciers. Taking a sip of tea he opens his mouth and speaks with a clearly foreign accent which has been re-forged by an extended period in Freeport,
"Always a pleasure to meet new faces over tea."
He turns to Teradie and smiles at her in thanks before setting his cup down,
"I suspect you've come about my shop then, have you? Kennish did warn me that I could expect some religious types showing up to lay claim to that igwood sceptor he sold me. If I had it, I'd give you a good price, nice piece of craftsmanship too. But like everything, it went in the fire..."
He stares at the floor as he mentions the fire, but soon bobs his head back and returns to a more friendly tone,
"Everything comes to an end I suppose. Must have been the best, fate and all that."
__________________
BRR just likes to punish us. He does it because we are weak. --The Alcotroll
  #46  
Unread 18th of March, 2004, 03:53
Cadrius's Avatar
Cadrius
Refusing to Sow [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #12
Location: The Emerald City
Posts: 5,728 (0.94 per day)
Cadrius accepts the tea and sweet cakes eagerly. He hasn't eaten since mid-day and the sight of the spongue cake has his stomach reminding him of this fact. He thanks their hosts for their courtesy and takes a sip from the tea. It isn't bad, even if he doesn't normally partake in the drink, and it does go well with the cakes, but if an ale were offered Cadrius would gladly accept. The tea warms his stomach slightly and he enjoys the sensation.

He nods to Garmond's cousin as he walks in and introduces himself.

"Indeed it is, I'm Cadrius, and you are?" He asks, not hearing or at least not remembering the cousin's name.

Yet at the mention of the gnome's store Cadrius shoots him a puzzled look before saying, "Actually, no. We were looking for the store, or room, of a man by the name of Devlin. Your cousin here told us you might know more about it."
  #47  
Unread 18th of March, 2004, 13:22
Kelemyn's Avatar
Kelemyn
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #15
Location: Pearland, TX
Posts: 3,361 (0.55 per day)
The cakes and the modest luxury of Garmond's home have put Kelemyn at her ease. It is a relief to be inside and well away from the oppressive nighttime atmosphere of the city streets. She could almost forget their purpose in coming here - to find out more about another of Milos' false identities, and from there hopefully to learn more about the ancient race of the Serpent People.

Before Kelemyn can reach for another of the irresistible cakes, Garmond's cousin makes his entrance. He seems a very jolly looking little gnome. Kelemyn is a bit surprised that he doesn't have a head full of red hair. In fact, he does't have any hair at all, except for a small amount on his chin (and it definitely isn't red). Why does everyone call him Red? she wonders idly, remembering what Garmond said earlier.

She is suprised also when he says something about religious types come looking for a sceptor. He must be referring to her: of the three of them, only she could be taken for a 'religious type'. She is content to let Cadrius set him straight however, and the rogue soon brings up the subject of Devlin.
  #48  
Unread 18th of March, 2004, 21:20
BigRedRod's Avatar
BigRedRod
A One-Winged Angel [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #17
Location: In the bath
Posts: 11,976 (1.97 per day)
The gnome rolls his eyes back and points to himself,
"Of course! My name is Runga Silverplain, although I ask everyone to call me Red. Cousin Garmond and his wife kindly offered to take me in after I had a bit of trouble with my shop being burnt down. I assumed you'd come with something to do with my shop."
After a brief pause, while one hand stroked his beard and the other reached for a slice of cake (after exchanging a wink with his neice) Red returns to the topic at hand,
"Delvin you say? Yes! Delvin. I've met him once or twice. Forgive me for asking, but why would people such as yourselves be looking for him?"
__________________
BRR just likes to punish us. He does it because we are weak. --The Alcotroll
  #49  
Unread 19th of March, 2004, 04:26
Kelemyn's Avatar
Kelemyn
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #15
Location: Pearland, TX
Posts: 3,361 (0.55 per day)
"Well, Runga... I mean, Red," Kelemyn begins in a friendly manner. "We are looking for Devlin because we have reason to believe that he is not who he seems to be." She stops then, suddenly unsure. Had she said too much?

Milos had been some sort of Snake Man pretending to be a cleric of Boccob. And Egil thinks that Devlin is another of Milos' identities. How many other pretenders are there in the city? How does Kelemyn know that she is not talking to one right now?

She glances at Cadrius, uncertainty in her eyes. How much are we going to tell him?
  #50  
Unread 23rd of March, 2004, 03:30
Cadrius's Avatar
Cadrius
Refusing to Sow [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #12
Location: The Emerald City
Posts: 5,728 (0.94 per day)
Cadrius resists the urge to simply runover the elf's answer with one of his own. They already have a companion who doesn't know what's in store for him, the last thing they need to do is potentially threaten these hospitable gnomes with unnecessary knowledge.

"What Kelemyn means," he says, taking a sip of the bitter tea, "is that we heard he ran an unusual...room. I had thought he was a shop owner, but a bartender lead us to believe otherwise. Do you know anything about that?"

I wish she'd stop looking at me. Well, no, actually I don't. I wish she'd stop looking at me for answers. Probably smarter than I am. She's a bloody elf! At least she has more experience to draw on.
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 08:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren