Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > generaljimX's Games > The Gallic Wars

Unread 15th of February, 2006, 02:08
generaljimX
The Black [GM]

Member: #1504
Getting to know everyone

First, I must apoligize, once again, for not getting the forums up yet. I am very sorry for this. Heroes of Battle is a tougher read than I thought. Anyways, I will work on the forums tonight after I get home from school. In the meantime, I would like to get to know everyone. I will start by introducing myself.

I am a high school sophmore, and I excel at math. I am a nice guy most of the time, and enjoy just about everything fantasy. I am involved in two games here at ORP, and run a f2f every friday. I have been playing DnD for almost 2 years. I am also part of a local LARP (Live action role play). I spend most of my free time on some kind of game machine or going over DnD stuff.
Unread 15th of February, 2006, 06:07
Boomlaor
Devourer

Member: #1478
I work full time and I'm in my third year of Law school, and that is keeping me pretty busy, but I do have time to check these boards/post at least a couple of times per day. I got into DnD about 4 or 5 years ago, played in a couple of sessions of a face to face game, before I had to move for school. I play everquest, but don't hold that against me. I've also been a part of the SCA since I was 16 (wow, almost 9 years now), though I haven't had time to do much of that either lately. I'm a long time fan of fantasy novels, and even grew up with Tracy Hickman's son. Married with 2 kids, and loving life here in Denver.

Boomlaor
Unread 15th of February, 2006, 07:11
Exarzun
Spectre

Member: #1494
Hey, i'm Exar, 16 male from Los Angeles California. I have disgraphia (a minor version of dyslexia) and go to a high school for it, so i go to a very small school. I dont mind school and get rather good grades but eh, school is not a very large interust of mine. I've been playing DnD online since the begining of 3.0, unfortunitly not being able to play F2F cus i dont know anyone who wants to play. Im very active on another sight, Plothook.net, but play in only one other game on this sight, Jiengu with General.

I am a big music guy, my taste's spanning almost every genre, though i'm a big fan of Ska. Some favorit artests of mine are Tom Waits, Ratatat, Sufjan Stevens and Gorrilaz. I also have concideral knowledge of history, roman history in large, though i am not a professer in the subject.
Unread 19th of February, 2006, 04:47
Gnarsh
Banned Fool

Member: #26
I'm a senior in high school. I'm been playing D&D and a few other games since seventh grade or so. This will currently be my only game here on ORP, an all-time low for me, I think.

Yeah, I'm terrible at this kind of thing. You want to know something, just ask.
Unread 6th of April, 2006, 06:52
Kylos
Skeleton

Member: #1632
Uh, I'm Kylos, and I had no idea this forum was already made until I read as much in the Character Aquisition topic a few minutes ago.

My bad.

Anyway, I'm in my last year of High School, planning on going' into either education, psychology, or literature when I get out. I've been playing DnD for a whopping four months, though I've been freeform RPing on other forums for quite some time.

I like music and video games (favorite genres are ska and turn-based strategy, respectively). Other than that, I've got no discernable character traits. I live in Newfoundland, Canada.
Unread 12th of April, 2006, 09:57
Feld
Ghoul

Member: #324
I'm Rhep, I am a freshman in college and have been playing video games since I could pick up the controller, and have been playing D&D since back in the AD&D days..

I can usually post every day, so posting frequency shouldn't be a problem..
Unread 12th of April, 2006, 14:47
nightinverse
Vampiric Dwarven Psychologist [Epic GM]

Member: #1101
I'm Nightinverse, and I am a high school Senior from Sunnyvale, CA. I've been playing D&D [Basic, AD&D, AD&D 2nd and 3.0/3.5] since middle school. I'm generally a good poster; GMing two games and participating in maybe seven or eight others on ORP. I love roleplaying, art, writing, anime, singing, video-games and soccer.
Unread 13th of April, 2006, 01:22
Mercutio
Grave Digger [Epic GM]

Member: #1485
I'm Cameron. I'm a graduate student and Navy officer in Boston. I've been playing D&D since about 1988 or so. Started when I was a Boy Scout and have played almost non-stop since.
Unread 19th of April, 2006, 04:53
akiko
Zombie Bird [Epic]

Member: #1680
25 year old father, husband and computer programmer currently residing in Newark, DE. I have played RPGs since about 2000. Started with Vampire the Masquerade and jumped to D&D about a month before 3.5 released. How pissed were we when we just had bought the 3.0 PHB.
Unread 28th of April, 2006, 06:38
Benicus
Brain in a Jar [Epic GM]

Member: #1716
Hi my names Ben, Im a long time player and lover of D&D (4 years) I have spent most of that time being a DM and I am ready to be a player. I am currently residing in Utah and I am going to high school and trying to get by.