Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > BigRedRod's Games > City of the Dead > Vodalian Special Forces

 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Unread 23rd of March, 2002, 05:49
BigRedRod's Avatar
BigRedRod
A One-Winged Angel [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #17
Location: In the bath
Posts: 11,976 (2.07 per day)
Chapter 4 : El Scorcho

[ooc: everyones exp is at the end of the last capter, i'll do the exp for varidiir and collin this time, unless i get a very quick response from a new player]

The Door closes behind the group leaving them in the Corridor of the academy.
Today is the 26th of Hammer. It is Midafternoon, around the academy there is a buzz of activity before the Midwinter Feasts and a number of rumours about the invasion of Dauthim that is said to be taking place somewhere in the next month or so.
The group has been granted until the 5th of Aluriak off-duty.

[ooc: so get anything bought you want, and update your sheets with your new exp. I think you all gained a level as most of you where fairly close last time]
__________________
BRR just likes to punish us. He does it because we are weak. --The Alcotroll
  #2  
Unread 24th of March, 2002, 07:31
Gnarsh's Avatar
Gnarsh
Banned Fool

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #26
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,293 (0.22 per day)
"See you guys later, I'm off to enjoy my vacation. If I'm needed, I'll either be in the academy, in a tavern, or in the market," Lynores says as he walks off from the group. He heads to town, and stops in the nearest tavern, where he gets an ale and plucks out a song or two on his lute.
  #3  
Unread 26th of March, 2002, 04:39
WhoNAN's Avatar
WhoNAN
Dracolich

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #7
Location: Florida - USA
Posts: 321 (0.06 per day)
Tolven retrieves payment for the well accomplished mission so that he may set to stock up on some new equipment.

((BRR: Do we get paid in full?))
__________________
Winner of the 2002 Coolest avatar of the year award?
  #4  
Unread 26th of March, 2002, 04:48
BigRedRod's Avatar
BigRedRod
A One-Winged Angel [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #17
Location: In the bath
Posts: 11,976 (2.07 per day)
[ooc: you havent recieved any money yet]
__________________
BRR just likes to punish us. He does it because we are weak. --The Alcotroll
  #5  
Unread 29th of March, 2002, 21:33
BigRedRod's Avatar
BigRedRod
A One-Winged Angel [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #17
Location: In the bath
Posts: 11,976 (2.07 per day)
Today is the 5th of Aluriak, the team has assembled before comander Sacorn once gain.

"You have impressed me a great deal. The Jack will be arriving shortly to meet with the Emperor and hopefully this will put out great Empire in a position where we can invade Dauthim wthout opposition and take out first step towards a unified Ku'Zul. Here..."
The chief throws a bag to each of the team members
"You have been paid in full"
Each of the bags contains 100 pieces of platinum

"Now, as you know these talks may take a rather long while, and until we know that we have the Jack on our side, or at least that he will not involve himself, we can take no direct military action against Dauthim."

"As you know, the other special forces team has been in Dauthim since their formation. They have worked steadily to undermine the defences of the desert Empire, this will be invaluable during the initial assault as it will allow them to significantly hamper their ability to fight back."
The Commander pauses and walks towards a large map on his wall
"Now with the invasion as close as it is, you are ordered to head into Dauthim into the trade town of Djen, head to the trader tavern known as the Giant's noose, ask the landlord "Where can I find passage to Oran?", speak in Llandish, he will respond, in Llandish, "You should try the main square tomorrow morning, for a small amount a caravan may be able to take you with them". This will let him know that you are and he will direct you to Field Commander Roscoe, who has been co-ordinating the other team. Follow his orders, he will sort our your pay depending on what he needs to have done."
The comander indicates the location of Djen on the map, it is around 85 miles south of Remanse on the edge of the border with Vodalia

"You are dismissed"

[ooc: i'll npc Collin for now. Don't expect him to do mch though unless you ask him.]
__________________
BRR just likes to punish us. He does it because we are weak. --The Alcotroll

Last edited by BigRedRod; 30th of June, 2002 at 19:24.
  #6  
Unread 3rd of April, 2002, 20:13
BigRedRod's Avatar
BigRedRod
A One-Winged Angel [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #17
Location: In the bath
Posts: 11,976 (2.07 per day)
From Vodan the fastest way to Djen is again using the Seran-Kheel ferry system and then onwards towards the Ruby Sands.
The journey will take you around 22 days at your normal marching speed
__________________
BRR just likes to punish us. He does it because we are weak. --The Alcotroll
  #7  
Unread 4th of April, 2002, 00:42
WhoNAN's Avatar
WhoNAN
Dracolich

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #7
Location: Florida - USA
Posts: 321 (0.06 per day)
OOC: BRR: I need to do some quick buying and selling... will work it out today....

Tolven stops back into the Mages lab before heading out to gather some information and to talk to Crusad.

"Hello there... hows the research going? I needed to also gather one of the items we have left with you."

Speaking with the young mage, he asks to gather the ring from the item stored.
__________________
Winner of the 2002 Coolest avatar of the year award?
  #8  
Unread 4th of April, 2002, 01:05
BigRedRod's Avatar
BigRedRod
A One-Winged Angel [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #17
Location: In the bath
Posts: 11,976 (2.07 per day)
[ooc: feel free to buy/sell anything, just let me know what you have done. As unlike ezboard the sheets won't fly to the top of the board when you edit them]

[ooc: do you mean the swimming and free action ring?]

Crusad locates the ring from a locked cupboard and gives it the elf, he looks very tired and his red hair is messy, he doesnt look to have slept or bathed in several days.
"I thought it would be simple, but as the alloy protects from all elements simultaneously it is causing me problems, I think I can increase the protection from energy fairly easily, but the energy build up in the armour could kill the wearer as it stands. I would like to meet the mage who created this, still there is no way to track him down."
"Still I was hoping to have created a bar or two of improved alloy by the time you got back, I wanted to use it for Beld's..."
The mage shakes his head
"I'm sorry , I was rambling. Still it's good to see you again. Hopefully you can bring me back some interesting articles from your travels in the near future"
The mage gives a brief grin
__________________
BRR just likes to punish us. He does it because we are weak. --The Alcotroll
  #9  
Unread 4th of April, 2002, 11:50
Cadrius's Avatar
Cadrius
Refusing to Sow [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #12
Location: The Emerald City
Posts: 5,728 (0.99 per day)
Varidiir basks in the morning sunlight the flames from his head flickering upward intertwined and dancing with itself. He holds a small but brilliantly blue gem hin his hands and waits for the rest of the party to arrive.
  #10  
Unread 6th of April, 2002, 16:58
BigRedRod's Avatar
BigRedRod
A One-Winged Angel [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #17
Location: In the bath
Posts: 11,976 (2.07 per day)
The group heads over familiar territory towards Seran, the days pass rather slowly but the group is making good time
In the late afternoon on the 15th on Aluriak (5 days travel from Seran) the group find themselves following a road between some rather low hills.
Something humanoid walks down towards the group from a hill in front of them, he stops around 30ft from the group and begins to speak in Vodalian
"You have two choices, you can either give us all of your money and other valuable possessions, or we can kill you and then take all of your money and valuables. The choice is yours"
The figure turns out to be a man, he has a short sword at his side and wears studded black leather armour. Another figure slowly reaches the side of him, he looks much like an orc but is shorter stockier and lookes like the taint of the abyss runs through its veins.
The group notices a number of other bandits surrounding them, most look human but it is difficult to tell

[ooc: Most of you are mounted, except for varidiir and Charir, Charir is in the cart]

Drop this text at http://www.irony.com/java/mmee
*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -3 5h 7w rs 0 *s -3 9h 8f rs 0 V *s -3 cx 6y rs 0 *s -3 cw
@68 rs 0 *s -3 81 4h rs 0 HB1 *s -3 5h 7w rs 0 *s -3 9h 8f rs 0
@V *s -3 cx 6y rs 0 *s -3 cw 68 rs 0 *s -3 5h 7w rs 0 *s -3 9h
@8f rs 0 V *s -3 cx 6y rs 0 *s -3 cw 68 rs 0 *s -3 5h 7w rs 0 *s
@-3 9h 8f rs 0 V *s -3 cx 6y rs 0 *s -3 cw 68 rs 0 *s -1 x 3o
@rs 0 9zabk 10 3o -10 3o *s -3 5h 7w rs 0 *s -3 9h 8f rs 0 V *s
@-3 cx 6y rs 0 *s -3 cw 68 rs 0 *s -1 7g 3o rs 0 9zabk -5g 3o
@-44 2c 38 2c 3w 1o 58 1o 7g 1o *s -1 5n 4z rs 0 9zabk -5o 50 -3o
@50 -2c 3w 50 3w 5o 30 *s -1 7e 41 rs 0 9zabk 40 40 7c 40 *s -1
@6z 40 t4 -k 9zabk 78 40 7g 40 *s -3 5h 7w rs 0 *s -3 a9 73 rs 0
@T *s -3 a6 6i rs 0 L *s -3 84 8j rs 0 CB *s -3 88 6g rs 0 U *s
@-3 83 7s rs 0 CT *s -1 4g 41 rs 0 0 2w 2o 2w 40 48 40 4g 3c 48
@2o 48 2o *s -1 4c 3c rs 0 0 30 3c 4c 3c *s -3 9h 8f rs 0 V *s 7
@9b 7b rs 0 *s -3 cx 6y rs 0 *s -3 cv 75 rs 0 BL *s -3 cw 68 rs
@0 *s -3 cs 6i rs 0 OB *s -3 81 ai rs 0 HOB *s -3 4o ai rs 0 HB2
@*s -3 40 58 rs 0 HGB
*END lvou5l
__________________
BRR just likes to punish us. He does it because we are weak. --The Alcotroll

Last edited by BigRedRod; 6th of April, 2002 at 20:52.
  #11  
Unread 9th of April, 2002, 11:41
Beidamon
Vampire Spawn

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #9
Posts: 489 (0.08 per day)
With a slight half smile on his face the dark figure sits up to his full hight in his saddle and flares out his wings in a dramatic fasion.

"I have a counter offer for you, you turn around now, and run like you have never ran before, and maybe well let you live"

With this the dark figure will slide out a wand long enough to summon up armor of force around himself before putting it away again.

(OOC: threaten the guys then use wand of mage armor)
  #12  
Unread 9th of April, 2002, 17:35
BigRedRod's Avatar
BigRedRod
A One-Winged Angel [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #17
Location: In the bath
Posts: 11,976 (2.07 per day)
The man laughs
"You aren't the only one to have a little devilish blood running through their veins"
He pats the orc-creature on the back

"I'm suprised you didn't know, I'm told we are getting quite famous around here now. Maybe we aren't as infamous as we would like to be"
He chuckles once more

"Do you speak for your entire group or do they want to live?"
__________________
BRR just likes to punish us. He does it because we are weak. --The Alcotroll

Last edited by BigRedRod; 9th of April, 2002 at 17:38.
  #13  
Unread 9th of April, 2002, 22:32
Cadrius's Avatar
Cadrius
Refusing to Sow [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #12
Location: The Emerald City
Posts: 5,728 (0.99 per day)
The azer remains silent but walks up to Unknown and stands beside him, his muscular arms crossed over his chest, his flames burning brighter.

Glaring with all his burning dwarf might Varidiir remains silent, waiting for violence to erupt.
  #14  
Unread 10th of April, 2002, 00:16
WhoNAN's Avatar
WhoNAN
Dracolich

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #7
Location: Florida - USA
Posts: 321 (0.06 per day)
Tolven rolls his eyes underneath his cloak while muttering a few things underneath his breath.

((Cast Charm Person on the other one ))

"Simple banditry, seriously though you must be above that... a group of your alleged imfamy indeed should have graduated to kidnapping at the least.... Come now, by what name should I grow affraid of.... so much so that we will surrender to its greatness."

((Does Diplomacy work with Sarcasm???))
__________________
Winner of the 2002 Coolest avatar of the year award?
  #15  
Unread 10th of April, 2002, 03:25
Gnarsh's Avatar
Gnarsh
Banned Fool

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #26
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,293 (0.22 per day)
"You think you're famous? If anything, we should be considered famous. Ah well, enough banter. If you're so infamous, the price on your heads should be fairly large indeed." With that, he pulls out a scroll from his backpack and begins trying to harness its magical power.

(pull out Scroll of Melf's Acid Arrow, Web, and some other spell, and attempt to cast web with a use magic device check, centered on the two apparent leaders.)
  #16  
Unread 10th of April, 2002, 04:18
BigRedRod's Avatar
BigRedRod
A One-Winged Angel [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #17
Location: In the bath
Posts: 11,976 (2.07 per day)
"Simple banditry? I think not. I am Zardoz, or that is what I have people call me at any rate. And yes I do have a bit of a gold on my head"



The small yellwish ball flies from Lynores and lands between the man and the orc. The strands of sticky yellow webbing spread out, the leader manages to avoid becoming tangled, the orc is not so lucky and is covered in the webbing.

"How very impolite, you had your chance. KILL THEM ALL!"

Initiative

Leader (LB) armed with a short sword / studded leather
Lynores
Unknown
Orc thing (OB) armed with a battle axe /none (webbed)
Tolven
Collin
Varidiir
Half orc (HOB) armed with a Falchion / hide
Hob-goblin (HGB) armed with a longbow / leather
Human 1 (HB1) armed with a light crossbow /leather
Charir
Human 2 (HB2) armed with a heavy crossbow /leather

[ooc: hoho webs are big]
[ooc: post actions as soon as you can, i'll prolly do a round or two tomorrow afternoon]

Drop this text at http://www.irony.com/java/mmee
*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -3 5h 7w rs 0 *s -3 8v 6f rs 0 V *s -3 cx 6y rs 0 *s -3 cw
@68 rs 0 *s -3 81 4h rs 0 HB1 *s -3 5h 7w rs 0 *s -3 9h 8f rs 0
@V *s -3 cx 6y rs 0 *s -3 cw 68 rs 0 *s -3 5h 7w rs 0 *s -3 9h
@8f rs 0 V *s -3 cx 6y rs 0 *s -3 cw 68 rs 0 *s -3 5h 7w rs 0 *s
@-3 9h 8f rs 0 V *s -3 cx 6y rs 0 *s -3 cw 68 rs 0 *s -1 y 3o
@rs 0 9zabk z 3o -11 3o *s -3 5h 7w rs 0 *s -3 9h 8f rs 0 V *s
@-3 cx 6y rs 0 *s -3 cw 68 rs 0 *s -1 7g 3o rs 0 9zabk -5g 3o
@-44 2c 38 2c 3w 1o 58 1o 7g 1o *s -1 5n 4z rs 0 9zabk -5o 50 -3o
@50 -2c 3w 50 3w 5o 30 *s -1 7d 40 rs 0 9zabk 41 41 7d 41 *s -1
@77 40 t4 -j 9zabk 70 40 78 40 *s -3 5h 7w rs 0 *s -3 a9 73 rs 0
@T *s -3 a6 6i rs 0 L *s -3 84 8j rs 0 CB *s -3 88 6g rs 0 U *s
@-3 83 7s rs 0 CT *s -1 4g 40 rs 0 0 2w 2p 2w 41 48 41 4g 3d 48
@2p 48 2p *s -1 4c 3c rs 0 0 30 3c 4c 3c *s -3 9h 8f rs 0 V *s 7
@9b 7b rs 0 *s -3 cx 6y rs 0 *s -3 cv 75 rs 0 BL *s -3 cw 68 rs
@0 *s -3 cs 6i rs 0 OB *s -3 81 ai rs 0 HOB *s -3 4o ai rs 0 HB2
@*s -3 40 58 rs 0 HGB *s -1 6o 4o rs 0 1edc 40 20 4o 40 6o 4o *s
@-1 7g 3c rs 0 1edc 38 3c 3w 1c 5w o 7g 14 *s -1 7g 4o rs 0 1edc
@5w 4o 7g 48 *s -3 cx 53 rs 0 WEB
*END -ezus78
__________________
BRR just likes to punish us. He does it because we are weak. --The Alcotroll

Last edited by BigRedRod; 12th of April, 2002 at 02:48.
  #17  
Unread 10th of April, 2002, 09:57
Gnarsh's Avatar
Gnarsh
Banned Fool

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #26
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,293 (0.22 per day)
Lynores draws his rapier, dismounts, and readies an action to attack the next enemy that comes into melee range.
  #18  
Unread 11th of April, 2002, 01:30
Beidamon
Vampire Spawn

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #9
Posts: 489 (0.08 per day)
The dark figure suddenly turns halfway around and muttering a few arcane words sends two balls of energy hurling at the Hob-Goblin behind him

OOC: (Yay level 3, better magic missile!)
  #19  
Unread 11th of April, 2002, 01:39
Cadrius's Avatar
Cadrius
Refusing to Sow [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #12
Location: The Emerald City
Posts: 5,728 (0.99 per day)
Varidiir rushes forward to the nearby hobgoblin and launches into a fury of punches and kicks, attempting to bring the fiend down.

((OOC: move, attack))
  #20  
Unread 11th of April, 2002, 03:31
WhoNAN's Avatar
WhoNAN
Dracolich

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #7
Location: Florida - USA
Posts: 321 (0.06 per day)
Tolven with the quickness of a fox has his bow in hand and an aroow flying straight at the leaders vital organs.

"Don't listen to reason then."

((Quick Draw Shortbow + MW Arrow fire at leader.))
__________________
Winner of the 2002 Coolest avatar of the year award?
  #21  
Unread 12th of April, 2002, 02:55
BigRedRod's Avatar
BigRedRod
A One-Winged Angel [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #17
Location: In the bath
Posts: 11,976 (2.07 per day)
Round 1

From the dense thicket of webs you can hear an angry shouting, but you can't quite make out the words. Through the tiny gaps in the webs you can make out the lead bandit attempting to help out the orc with a small dagger

Lynores draws his rapier and awaits an attack from any of the nearby bandits

The unknown one turns slightly on his mount and with a few short words and a quick rune drawn in the air two small bolts of force fly towards the hobgoblin. Both impact on it's torso and cause the humanoid to grimace

In the large web the orc can seen hacking through the webbing that has caught him with his battleaxe. With the help of the leader he frees himself, but both are still stuck in the centre of a large sticky mess

The drow notches an arrows and fires it towards the bandit leader, it is quickly stopped however by the thick webbing

Collin takes a step fowards , deep in prayer, laying his hands on the shoulders of the azer he feels no heat but the azer is granted increased strength from Tempus

Varidiir charges towards the hobgoblin and attempts to strike him, however running up the side of the hill slightly off balances the flaming monk and the impact and heat of his blow is absorbed by the armour of the hobgoblin

The half orc shouts a crude insult in orchish and charges down towards the drow, he brings his falchion down with immense power on the rogue who takes considerable damage

The hobgoblin attempts to back away from the enslaught and makes it to the very top of the northern most hill

The first human aims his crossbow and fires at Varidiir, the bolt strikes the monk in the back and the human sets about loading another bolt

The half-dragon emerges from his cart and whips his chain towards the large half-orc, it tears a fairly large section of its shoulder and leaves a gap in the rough hide-armour

The human bearing the heavy crossbow takes a brief few steps fowards and fires at the azer, the bolt narrowly misses him and lands in the grass by the monk.


updated map :

Drop this text at http://www.irony.com/java/mmee
*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -3 5h 7w rs 0 *s -3 68 53 rs 0 V *s -3 cx 6y rs 0 *s -3 cw
@68 rs 0 *s -3 81 4h rs 0 HB1 *s -3 5h 7w rs 0 *s -3 cx 6y rs 0
@ *s -3 cw 68 rs 0 *s -3 5h 7w rs 0 *s -3 cx 6y rs 0 *s -3 cw
@68 rs 0 *s -3 5h 7w rs 0 *s -3 cx 6y rs 0 *s -3 cw 68 rs 0 *s
@-1 y 3o rs 0 9zabk z 3o -11 3o *s -3 5h 7w rs 0 *s -3 cx 6y rs
@0 *s -3 cw 68 rs 0 *s -1 7g 3o rs 0 9zabk -5g 3o -44 2c 38 2c
@3w 1o 58 1o 7g 1o *s -1 5n 4z rs 0 9zabk -5o 50 -3o 50 -2c 3w 50
@3w 5o 30 *s -1 7d 40 rs 0 9zabk 41 41 7d 41 *s -1 77 40 t4 -i
@9zabk 70 40 78 40 *s -3 5h 7w rs 0 *s -3 a9 73 rs 0 T *s -3 a6
@6i rs 0 L *s -3 9h 6g rs 0 CB *s -3 88 6g rs 0 U *s -3 8v 7t rs
@0 CT *s -1 4g 40 rs 0 0 2w 2p 2w 41 48 41 4g 3d 48 2p 48 2p *s
@-1 4c 3c rs 0 0 30 3c 4c 3c *s 7 9b 7b rs 0 *s -3 cx 6y rs 0 *s
@-3 cv 75 rs 0 BL *s -3 cw 68 rs 0 *s -3 cs 6i rs 0 OB *s -3 9z
@7r rs 0 HOB *s -3 4o 96 rs 0 HB2 *s -3 2o 2h rs 0 HGB *s -1 6o
@4o rs 0 1edc 40 20 4o 40 6o 4o *s -1 7g 3c rs 0 1edc 38 3c 3w 1c
@5w o 7g 14 *s -1 7g 4o rs 0 1edc 5w 4o 7g 48 *s -3 cx 53 rs 0
@WEB
*END 32waqs

[ooc: as you all seem to be posting pretty often i wont rush this combat. Has anyone heard from Xere? he hasnt posted in a good while]
__________________
BRR just likes to punish us. He does it because we are weak. --The Alcotroll
  #22  
Unread 12th of April, 2002, 03:48
Gnarsh's Avatar
Gnarsh
Banned Fool

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #26
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,293 (0.22 per day)
Lynores cancels the readied action, and moves to flank the half-orc with tolven, tumbling if he has to to avoid an attack of oppurtunity, and sneak attacks(+2d6 damage).

Last edited by Gnarsh; 13th of April, 2002 at 03:16.
  #23  
Unread 12th of April, 2002, 23:06
WhoNAN's Avatar
WhoNAN
Dracolich

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #7
Location: Florida - USA
Posts: 321 (0.06 per day)
Tolven discards his bow to appear with two daggers in hand ready to take his good old time hacking into the bandit nearest him.

((Drop Bow, Quick Draw Daggers, Full Attack on flanked baddy))
__________________
Winner of the 2002 Coolest avatar of the year award?
  #24  
Unread 13th of April, 2002, 01:00
Cadrius's Avatar
Cadrius
Refusing to Sow [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #12
Location: The Emerald City
Posts: 5,728 (0.99 per day)
Varidiir grunts in surprise as the crossbow bolt strikes him from behind. He turns his head and scowls at the offending human before launching into more kicks, punches, knees, and headbuts.

((OOC: Full attack on the one in front of me. Eat burning dwarven wrath!))
  #25  
Unread 13th of April, 2002, 04:29
BigRedRod's Avatar
BigRedRod
A One-Winged Angel [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #17
Location: In the bath
Posts: 11,976 (2.07 per day)
Round 2

Although you can see little through the jungle of webbing, you can see the bandit leader carefully move through the strnads of webbing taking care not to touch any of them

Lynores nimbly weaves around the half orc and it's massive blade. His rapier pierces deeply into the raider and he let's pout a howl of agony

The unknown one continues to weave his arms in mystic runes and unleashes another pair of force bolts, both sail towards the hobgoblin and they impact again causing a fair measure of lasting damage against the creature

With a roar the webs begins to voilently shake and move as the strange orc forces it's way through the webbing

The bow Tolven held falls downwards and before it touches the ground daggers appear in his hands and he proceeds to attack the half-orc. The knives cut deeply and the half-orc falls sideways into the webbing. His body suspended in the thick sticky strands

Collin shouts to the heavens for the support of his master and Tolven is bathed in a golden light that heals the servere damage he had taken

[ooc: cad, there is none near enough for you to full-attack, your the V on the map. So i'll presume you wanted to chase the hobgoblin]
Varidiir ignores the bolts that are being fired at him and proceeds towards the fleeing hobgoblin, he manages to strike the creature in the chest with a running headbut but the damage to the bandit seems minor

The hobgoblin realises he cannot flee and draws a short sword, droppping his bow to the gorund. In a smooth movement he brings the sword upwards but the azer manages to dodge the blow

The man armed with the light crossbow takes aim once more and manages to strike the flaming monk once again.

Charir charges off the path towards the man armed with the heavy crossbow, he swings his spiked chain but becomes entangled and falls to the ground
[ooc: ha, its about time you people had a critical miss]

The man who had just been charged by the half-dragon, re-examines the combat around him

New initiative order

Leader (LB) armed with a short sword / studded leather
Lynores
Human 2 (HB2) armed with a heavy crossbow /leather
Unknown
Orc thing (OB) armed with a battle axe /none
Tolven
Collin
Varidiir
Half orc (HOB) armed with a Falchion / hide
Hob-goblin (HGB) armed with a longbow / leather
Human 1 (HB1) armed with a light crossbow /leather
Charir


Updated map

Drop this text at http://www.irony.com/java/mmee
*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -3 5h 7w rs 0 *s -3 3l 2h rs 0 V *s -3 cx 6y rs 0 *s -3 cw
@68 rs 0 *s -3 8o 3s rs 0 HB1 *s -3 5h 7w rs 0 *s -3 cx 6y rs 0
@ *s -3 cw 68 rs 0 *s -3 5h 7w rs 0 *s -3 cx 6y rs 0 *s -3 cw
@68 rs 0 *s -3 5h 7w rs 0 *s -3 cx 6y rs 0 *s -3 cw 68 rs 0 *s
@-1 y 3o rs 0 9zabk z 3o -11 3o *s -3 5h 7w rs 0 *s -3 cx 6y rs
@0 *s -3 cw 68 rs 0 *s -1 7g 3o rs 0 9zabk -5g 3o -44 2c 38 2c
@3w 1o 58 1o 7g 1o *s -1 5n 4z rs 0 9zabk -5o 50 -3o 50 -2c 3w 50
@3w 5o 30 *s -1 7d 40 rs 0 9zabk 41 41 7d 41 *s -1 77 40 t4 -h
@9zabk 70 40 78 40 *s -3 5h 7w rs 0 *s -3 a9 73 rs 0 T *s -3 a8
@8g rs 0 L *s -3 9h 6g rs 0 CB *s -3 88 6g rs 0 U *s -3 65 93 rs
@0 CT *s -1 4g 40 rs 0 0 2w 2p 2w 41 48 41 4g 3d 48 2p 48 2p *s
@-1 4c 3c rs 0 0 30 3c 4c 3c *s 7 9b 7b rs 0 *s -3 cx 6y rs 0 *s
@-3 bg 8h rs 0 BL *s -3 cw 68 rs 0 *s -3 c4 4g rs 0 OB *s -3 ac
@7r rs 0 HOB *s -3 41 8h rs 0 HB2 *s -3 2o 2h rs 0 HGB *s -1 6o
@4o rs 0 1edc 40 20 4o 40 6o 4o *s -1 7g 3c rs 0 1edc 38 3c 3w 1c
@5w o 7g 14 *s -1 7g 4o rs 0 1edc 5w 4o 7g 48 *s -3 cx 53 rs 0
@WEB *s -1 5g 3w rs 0 9y6tc 50 3o 5g 3w *s -1 5g 3w rs 0 9y6tc 50
@3w 5g 3g
*END fz9h46
__________________
BRR just likes to punish us. He does it because we are weak. --The Alcotroll

Last edited by BigRedRod; 13th of April, 2002 at 05:32.
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 04:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren