Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Public Commonness > Adventurer's Escapades > Eidolon

Closed Thread
Thread Tools
  #76  
Unread 20th of August, 2002, 01:20
Maeko's Avatar
Maeko
Spectre [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Member: #91
Location: Italy
Posts: 790 (0.14 per day)
Maeko holds back a grimace, rummaging left-handed through her pack until she finds the healing potion.

She unstoppers it with her teeth and drinks, steeling herself for the unsettling sensation of bone knitting together and tendons rejoining. (heal 9hp).

Then she approaches Itches and, not trusting to shake him, calls him softly.
__________________
Maeko

Portrait Adoption
  #77  
Unread 20th of August, 2002, 02:14
itches's Avatar
itches
Vampire Lord [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #10
Location: Castle Greyskull
Posts: 13,740 (2.38 per day)
Once again Itches finds himself in the blackness.

Idle thoughts cross his mind

Where is this?

who am I?

I? I Am!

If I am, What is not?

His Musings are interrupted as a white figure drifts into his view.

I Know you

The figure replies.

Yes my Love, as I know you.

Your Lily

Yes I am, but we must speak, as I cannot tarry here for long.

Here we have all the time in the world

No we donít. Here you will die if you continue to return. If you continue to attempting to escape here.

I want to be here your here

I know my love, but there is need for you elsewhere.

I donít want to go

The Spectre smiles.

Yet you must. It is time for you to wake up.

Reaching out she touches his face with one pale hand and speaks his name.

Itches

The sound of her speaking his name echoes and fades into another voice. Opening his eyes, Itches looks up to see Maeko standing above him. Groaning as he stands up he looks around him.

"What happened? Last thing I remember, Cadirus was tied up by the tree."
__________________
@}-`-- Coffee + Hate = itches
  #78  
Unread 20th of August, 2002, 03:27
Gralhruk's Avatar
Gralhruk
Ghost of ORP Past [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #13
Location: The Netherworld
Posts: 10,847 (1.88 per day)
"Don't go too far," paladin calls after her, "There may be more waiting, and we don't need another ambush right now."

She doesn't bother replying, saving her breath for what is to come. Her mouth twists bitterly, wondering how much time she has; certainly none to waste. How far would she go?

As far as I need to.

Shade follows the clear trail swiftly, the heat of her rage pushing her tired body on. She loses track of time but gradually the way inclines and the terrain becomes rockier but the signs burn bright as a smith's forge; her quarry was getting closer. She slows her pace, then, and slides warily from shadow to shadow, her cooling anger now hardening to icy resolve. It would serve no purpose to be killed or captured before she found him.

And then it is there, where the trail bends by a large rock outcrop, a dark mouth yawning wide. She freezes and resists the urge to rush forward. If this was the place she was looking for, there were bound to be guards. She waits, motionless, for what seems like an eternity. Just as she is about to creep forward, she spies a movement off the the left of the entrance. A single gnoll loiters in the shadows. She waits a while longer but no other presence is revealed to her.

The rage comes flooding back as this tangible target presents itself and she slides throught the shadows like a black wind; circling away from the beast, behind the outcrop, and then she is behind it, eyes boring into it's muscled back. Time slows as she moves forward, dreamlike, and her world shrinks to a narrow strip of flesh between helmet and backplate.

Left. Her fingers twine around the hilts of her twin swords. Right. Muscles tense and a sliver of steel appears between hilt and sheath. Left. The blades emerge like a deadly pair of razor sharp wings. Right. Her arms twine sinuosly as the blades move into line. Left. The beasts ear twitches and it's head begins to turn. Right. A glittering arc of steel whips down and whispers Death as it slices through muscle and bone.

Time resumes its normal flow as blood gouts in the wake of her blade. The gnoll, already turning, continues it's spin even in death. Her trailing blade rings loudly off the edge of it's metallic shield as it crashes into the ground, both noises obscenely loud in the sudden silence.
  #79  
Unread 20th of August, 2002, 03:42
Maeko's Avatar
Maeko
Spectre [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Member: #91
Location: Italy
Posts: 790 (0.14 per day)
" You.." Maeko smiles at her friend's face, from his expression Itches is expecting to hear of another disaster, "...succeded in capturing Gnoll" she nods towards the still crumpled form.

" Although Shade went on her own, following some trail" she adds, serious, " I will follow her, I am afraid she will need help".
__________________
Maeko

Portrait Adoption
  #80  
Unread 20th of August, 2002, 04:37
itches's Avatar
itches
Vampire Lord [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #10
Location: Castle Greyskull
Posts: 13,740 (2.38 per day)
"I what?" Itches asks looking quizzically at Maeko. With a small smile the Nun nods behind him. Twisting around, he discovered, to his no small horror, that he is sitting directly next to body of one of the Dog-men. Giving a small squeak, the half-elf, jumps to his feet and scrambles to put some distance between him and the Gnoll.

Eyeing to still breathing creature wearily, The Nobel nods as Maeko comments on her plan to follow after Shade. Without taking his eyes of the beast, he says.

"Yeah we should go check that out, do you mind if I come along?"
__________________
@}-`-- Coffee + Hate = itches
  #81  
Unread 20th of August, 2002, 16:35
LonePaladin's Avatar
LonePaladin
Mohrg [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Member: #152
Location: Tulsa, OK
Posts: 1,019 (0.18 per day)
"You.. succeeded in capturing Gnoll."

"I what?"

"Although Shade went on her own, following some trail, I will follow her, I am afraid she will need help."

"Yeah we should go check that out, do you mind if I come along?"

At that, the paladin stands. "Look, we're all going. We've already left her alone too long, and she's likely to have been caught in--"

A ringing sound, of steel on steel, halts his words. With a snarl of frustration and a muttered curse, the paladin brings the blade of his sword down upon the unconscious gnoll's neck. Its head, now forcibly separated from its neck, rolls down the path several feet.

Ignoring the gout of blood, and Itches' rapidly paling face, he grabs the nobleman by the arm, careful to avoid the wound he so recently mended. "Come on, both of you!" He takes off in the direction Shade went, at a fast walk.
__________________
However, Buffalo buffalo most prefer to buffalo Buffalo buffalo that Buffalo buffalo buffalo. Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
  #82  
Unread 20th of August, 2002, 21:52
Gralhruk's Avatar
Gralhruk
Ghost of ORP Past [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #13
Location: The Netherworld
Posts: 10,847 (1.88 per day)
She drops down and ducks behind a low bush, her heart pounding. Even as the echoes fade away her ears are straining to hear any sounds of pursuit, wondering if there were others close enough to hear, smart enough to realize what happened. Fear grips her as she stares at the dark hole in the ground and she squeezes her eyes shut.

What if there are more down there? You are no match for a few of them; they'll kill you for sure.

Her heart slams into her sternum, her breathing is so loud in her own ears that it drowns out all else. The stench of the mutilated gnoll beside her is enough to make her gag, and when she finally opens her eyes she is starting right into it's dead yellow orbs. Her mind drifts to Maeko, who would doubtless be arranging the corpse even now were she here. Somehow she doesn't think the little monk would let fear stop her. Hardening her resolve, she slips from the brush and into the dark tunnel.

Please be here, please be alive.
  #83  
Unread 21st of August, 2002, 23:08
Cadrius's Avatar
Cadrius
Refusing to Sow [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #12
Location: The Emerald City
Posts: 5,728 (0.99 per day)
Equipment? Cadrius just wants to get the hell out of the cave, the sooner, the better. Yet the man might have a point. There would be more gnolls between them and the exit, there is no doubt about that and if they wanted to get out alive they would need some protection. Besides, Cadrius wasn't leaving without his sword.

His hand flies up to his neck, checking for the silver necklace that he knows should be there. Nothing. His heart sinks and he closes his eyes for a moment. They had taken it, did that surprise him? It shouldn't. He was lucky to be alive, but why? Why was he a prisoner here? Those were questions he needs answers to.

"Fine," he says through clenched teeth, "let us go."
  #84  
Unread 21st of August, 2002, 23:33
Maeko's Avatar
Maeko
Spectre [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Member: #91
Location: Italy
Posts: 790 (0.14 per day)
The trio goes on at a fast walk, Maeko was expecting the Paladin to slow down after a while but he goes on relentlessy.

Must have trained long and hard to be able to keep this pace with all the metal he is carring.
...strange how people in these lands behave like turtles do, trusting hard shell to protect them from enemies. Tuned over turtle is defenceless, cunning enemy can use heavy armor to his advantage.

She has abandoned every pretence of 'rice-paper walking' it felt silly to try to be silent while Lone Paladin went crashing through the bushes chocking the trail.

And if enemies are fighting Shade, the sound of people coming may distract them

or give them time to prepare...
__________________
Maeko

Portrait Adoption

Last edited by Maeko; 22nd of August, 2002 at 01:26.
  #85  
Unread 22nd of August, 2002, 06:11
itches's Avatar
itches
Vampire Lord [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #10
Location: Castle Greyskull
Posts: 13,740 (2.38 per day)
Itches Follows along behind Paladin and Maeko.


<Insert Non-Descript Post Here>
__________________
@}-`-- Coffee + Hate = itches
  #86  
Unread 22nd of August, 2002, 15:28
LonePaladin's Avatar
LonePaladin
Mohrg [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Member: #152
Location: Tulsa, OK
Posts: 1,019 (0.18 per day)
The trio crashes through the branches and underbrush, no longer concerned about the noise they might make; if there were an ambush, it would have been triggered by the attack. The paladin, slowed slightly by his armor, sets the pace; Maeko has no trouble keeping up, but Itches -- unused to running for very long -- labors slightly to keep with the group.

Some protector I turned out to be, the paladin thinks as they race over a brook, the moment I vow to protect them, one runs off on his own, and another gets into trouble trying to find him. We have to find the warrior, no matter what; something tells me he needs my help in more than just this attack.

After several minutes, the group skids to a halt. A clearing at the base of a hill is punctuated by a rough-hewn tunnel, leading underground. The body of a gnoll, neck slashed open, still leaks blood into the grass nearby.

"Shade must have come this way. Be on your guard when we go in. There's no telling what sort of trouble she's in right now. Let's just hope that she's on the trail that leads to the warrior... and that she's left some signs that we can read along the way."

Wishing he had a torch or a lantern, he leads the descent into darkness.
__________________
However, Buffalo buffalo most prefer to buffalo Buffalo buffalo that Buffalo buffalo buffalo. Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
  #87  
Unread 22nd of August, 2002, 16:21
Cadogan Trahem's Avatar
Cadogan Trahem
Ghostly Sage

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #4
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,857 (0.32 per day)
Cadogan unties his feet and hears as figure near him does so also. He stands and feels around finding the wall rather easily. Obviously a master of darkness he waits and listens, hearing nothing he turns to Cadrius.

"Ok, lets move." He grasps Cadrius by the upper arm and half leads half drags the stumbling man behind him down the tunnel at a half trot. Soon he stops and remains silent.
__________________
Sucking up Air since 1984.
  #88  
Unread 22nd of August, 2002, 22:00
itches's Avatar
itches
Vampire Lord [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #10
Location: Castle Greyskull
Posts: 13,740 (2.38 per day)
Looking at the Gnolls throught, slashed wide open, Itches gives a shudder.

"Yep that looks like shades work."

Giving another small shudder he moves to the opening of the cave. Peering into the gloom, he turns back to the others as Paladin moves in.

"I dont supose any of you happens to have a torch on you?"
__________________
@}-`-- Coffee + Hate = itches
  #89  
Unread 22nd of August, 2002, 22:31
Cadrius's Avatar
Cadrius
Refusing to Sow [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #12
Location: The Emerald City
Posts: 5,728 (0.99 per day)
Darkness and pain envelop Cadrius, and it seemed that more and more his life was made up of those two things. However the grasp upon his upper arm keeps him from sinking down into the depths of both and he struggles on. Each step sends a jolt of pain through his battered body.

He comes to a stop suddenly. Cadrius waits a moment for an explanation before whispering, "What is it?"

Cadrius shrugs and waits a moment, the darkness forming illusionary monsters and forms before fading away into nothing again. Yet he tilts his head to the side, was that a faint bit of light coming from the floor? Reaching out his trembling hand makes contact with something wooden. Guiding his hand around he finds a knob. Is this what it's like to be blind? Cadrius would rather not know.

"It is a door," he says in the same hushed tone, partially for stealth, partially to spare his injured jaw.
  #90  
Unread 22nd of August, 2002, 22:43
Cadogan Trahem's Avatar
Cadogan Trahem
Ghostly Sage

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #4
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,857 (0.32 per day)
Cadogan stands still and he hears Cadrius touching the wood and knob of the door.

"A Door? In a Cave?" He mutters into the air. Thoughts race through his mind, you don't find doors inside caves. The Mines! He was still inside the blasted Mines! He verbally growls.

"I'm still in the blasted mines!" He whispers harshly. "Captured! Contained! All within the damned mines!" He reaches out along Cadrius arm as a guide, towards the cold brass knob.

"Only one way out." He whispers and turns the knob, click. The Door was locked, or jammed. He knew the man next to him knew also.

"Maybe we can find something to pry it open with?" he questions, more to himself then to Cadrius and he moves around the rest of the room, leaving Cadrius near the door.
__________________
Sucking up Air since 1984.
  #91  
Unread 22nd of August, 2002, 22:53
Gralhruk's Avatar
Gralhruk
Ghost of ORP Past [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #13
Location: The Netherworld
Posts: 10,847 (1.88 per day)
Shade sticks to the shadows, her senses sharpened to hair trigger alerness. She can still see, although barely, due to the light from the mouth of the tunnel. The air in the tunnel is thick and full of dust and the cloying odor of decay, even more chill than the sharp air outside. She clenches her teeth against an urge to shiver and slides forward one step at a time, concentrating on keeping her movements silent and fluid.

Up ahead, the passage ends and her hands tell her it is a jumbled wall of tumbled stone. From the spiderwebs she determines that this collapse must have occurred some time ago. Her searching hands feel out newer stonework, in sharp contrast to the rough walls of the earlier tunnel. She feels her way along damp stone until her fingers touch heavy wood. Those searching fingers slide down and over until they contact a heavy bar. Wrapping her fingers carefully around it, she puts a little upward pressure on the heavy timber. It doesn't budge and she shifts her feet, flexes her knees, and gradually stands until her legs encounter the weight of the bar. It sticks and she strains silently until it pops free with a small crack that sounds loud as an avalanche in her ears.

Struggling with the unwieldy length of timber she sets one end down with a muffled thud and carefully lowers it to the ground. She presses an ear against rough wood and listens carefully before trying the handle. Locked. One hand carefully eases two small metal rods from one of her bracers. In the darkness, she carefully feels for the keyhole and gently inserts her picks. Thirty seconds later the lock gives a sharp click as it gives way before her skill. Her hands are shaking when she returns the picks to their customary place; if there was anything on the other side of this door it had to know she was here.
  #92  
Unread 22nd of August, 2002, 23:00
Maeko's Avatar
Maeko
Spectre [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Member: #91
Location: Italy
Posts: 790 (0.14 per day)
Maeko surveys the surroundings with no evident emotion, she is very still, appearing almost lost in thought.

On hearing Itches' question she cocks her head slightly sideways, looking a bit like a curious owl.

" Torch? I have lantern, and oil".

In a few moment she produces a bull's eye lantern and an ampoule and proceeds to deftly lighting it.
__________________
Maeko

Portrait Adoption
  #93  
Unread 22nd of August, 2002, 23:16
Cadrius's Avatar
Cadrius
Refusing to Sow [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #12
Location: The Emerald City
Posts: 5,728 (0.99 per day)
As the man goes on about still being trapped in the mines Cadrius keeps his hand on the knob. Jammed? That couldn't be right, could it? How could it be jammed if they had found their way in here? He tests the knob and finds that it does not give whatsoever.

"Are you certain? It feels more like it is locked."

Stumbling around the cave Cadrius uses his hands and feet as his sensory guides. There seemed to be little of interest. The walls were roughly hewn from the stone. It had been a mine, but he wonders how often the gnolls use it as such.

He bites his lip as he stumbles over something. Reaching down he finds it was a fist-shaped rock. It wasn't subtle and it certainly wasn't efficient but it might do the trick. Either way they weren't going to get by the door without making a racket and he'd prefer using a rock over his shoulder.

"Find anything?"
  #94  
Unread 23rd of August, 2002, 01:59
itches's Avatar
itches
Vampire Lord [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #10
Location: Castle Greyskull
Posts: 13,740 (2.38 per day)
AS Maeko lights the lantern, Itches glances back and forth between the dead Gnoll and the Cave opening. As soon as it is lighted, he steps forward and takes it from her.

"I think maybe I should take this. I ... I know Iím not as good a fighter you ... most time Iím just in the way. At least if Iím helping lighting the way, Iím helping and you can still fight.

Taking a deep breath, and turning abruptly, Itches sets his eyes on the cave opening and marches in.
__________________
@}-`-- Coffee + Hate = itches
  #95  
Unread 23rd of August, 2002, 03:11
Maeko's Avatar
Maeko
Spectre [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Member: #91
Location: Italy
Posts: 790 (0.14 per day)
" I am grateful for the enlightenment you bring, my brother".

Maeko bows to Itches' back, and although she seems to refer just to the lamp, all of a sudden you all cannot shake the sensation that something deeper was implied.

If only my karma allowed me to be a light-bearer, and not a fighter....
And what if this one's karma is just that? Illuminate the Way, so that others would not stumble...

Shaking herself from her thoughts, Maeko follows the young noble into the cave.
__________________
Maeko

Portrait Adoption

Last edited by Maeko; 23rd of August, 2002 at 03:25.
  #96  
Unread 23rd of August, 2002, 06:56
LonePaladin's Avatar
LonePaladin
Mohrg [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Member: #152
Location: Tulsa, OK
Posts: 1,019 (0.18 per day)
[[OOC: NPC'ing for Shade for a moment, to keep her ahead of the others]]

Shade feels her way down the tunnel, relying on other senses than sight to guide her: the feel of rock shifting under her boots; the rough-hewn wall at her left, using her hand to keep place; the sound of dripping water, somewhere ahead; the smell of cut rock, slightly tinged with copper, and a faint hint of stagnant water, somewhere ahead. One other scent reaches her awareness; it is faint, but unmistakable to her: the smell of habitation.

More gnolls, she thinks. Let them come, and see what awaits them in the dark.

After a few minutes of this -- unsure of how far she has traveled -- her boot splashes into the water she smelled. She freezes, letting the water settle again and waiting for signs that something heard. She waits twenty, forty, sixty heartbeats, but nothing happens in response. Moving very carefully, she follows the tunnel through the water, wincing as it rises up to her waist. Finally the tunnel levels out again on dry rock.

Just as she makes her way around another corner, a sound rings through the passage, freezing her in her tracks. A sharp bang of something being struck -- it's difficult to tell, but it sounds like something made of wood. Letting her fury rise to the fore, she waits for another sound, or a tell-tale scent.
__________________
However, Buffalo buffalo most prefer to buffalo Buffalo buffalo that Buffalo buffalo buffalo. Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
  #97  
Unread 23rd of August, 2002, 13:01
Cadogan Trahem's Avatar
Cadogan Trahem
Ghostly Sage

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #4
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,857 (0.32 per day)
Cadogan feels around the cave finding nothing but rocks also. Then he finds a stick, no not a stick, more like a club. A Heavy club! He lifts it off the ground and it makes a clanging sound.

"I think I have a spade..." He whispers to Cadrius. His suspicions are confirmed when he reaches down the pool and finds a flat, cold steel blade.

"Maybe we can pry the door with it? Like a crow bar." He comments, making his way back towards the door and nearly running into Cadrius along the way.
__________________
Sucking up Air since 1984.
  #98  
Unread 24th of August, 2002, 05:05
Cadrius's Avatar
Cadrius
Refusing to Sow [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #12
Location: The Emerald City
Posts: 5,728 (0.99 per day)
Cadrius nods wearily in the almost total darkness. A rock and a spade, not the best tools for escape, but it could be worse, a lot worse. He lends his strength to the other man as they wedge the spade inbetween the door and the wall, attempting to pry the lock loose. Cadrius pounds on the end of the spade with the rock a couple of times in order to drive it deeper but they cannot make much headway.

"Again," he murmers as they both heave their weight and strength to the task. Tendons stand out along Cadrius's battered arms and neck. There is a slight squeak and then a sudden and sharp crack of wood.

Unfortunately it is not the door that breaks. The haft of the spade snaps in half sending the two men stumbling forward and leaving the spade quivering in the doorway making a slight metallic hum.

Cadrius screams inarticulately not caring about the waves of rippling pain tearing through him as he uses his jaw. They were granted the meagerest tools to escape but to have them taken away again was the final straw.

Whirling on the door he grabs the rock with both hands and begins to pummel the door, lock, and spade. Ignoring the bruised knuckles and small cuts he was receiving he gives into his fury.

However his rage is only able to last for a short time before it rescinds its control to fatigue. Slumping against the sturdy door Cadrius pants with exhaustion. Looking down he notices that he's damaged the lock a fair amount. Perhaps it would break this time.

Looking back up at his fellow prisoner he shrugs helplessly and says, "Care to try again?"
  #99  
Unread 24th of August, 2002, 16:32
Cadogan Trahem's Avatar
Cadogan Trahem
Ghostly Sage

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #4
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,857 (0.32 per day)
"I have an Idea." Cadogan speaks out of the darkness, standing he walks towards the door and feels for the Handle. Cadrius watches vigil in wonder - then there is a blue spark, and a chill rushes through the room. Cadrius can see clearly the door's handle and lock faintly outlined in a blue glow - it looks frozen.

Suddenly flames erupt from Cadogans hands, and engulf the lock. The sudden changes in temperature cause the metal to buckle and shatter. When the room goes back to darkness there is a definate clank sound as the lock falls flat to the ground.

"There!" says Cadogan as he reaches out and pushes the door.. finding it unable to move..

"Arg! It must be barred from the other side!" The mage complains hesterically.
__________________
Sucking up Air since 1984.
  #100  
Unread 26th of August, 2002, 23:18
Cadrius's Avatar
Cadrius
Refusing to Sow [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #12
Location: The Emerald City
Posts: 5,728 (0.99 per day)
Cadrius sighs and shakes his head. Clenching his fists in frustration he turns his back on the door and mulls over his current situation. Trapped in some sort of cave, possibly a mine, captured by gnolls, stuck with some sort of hedge wizard, unarmed, unarmored, and wounded. Not good.

He glances back at the man. If they could open the door wide enough perhaps he could pull that frost trick again, but instead of hitting the lock he could hit the bar. Possibly, possibly.

Handing the man the spade, still unaware that he is blind, Cadrius says, "Here, help me make a hole."
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 13:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren