Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > youareanoobnoob's Games > As The World Burns

Reply
Thread Tools
  #1  
Unread 20th of February, 2009, 06:54
youareanoobnoob's Avatar
youareanoobnoob
Zombie [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2774
Posts: 92 (0.02 per day)
Cookiepartier's Character

This thread is for Cookiepartier's character, and contains the character's stats and other technical info, and will contain any posts that are only experienced by this character.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 17th of March, 2009, 06:21
youareanoobnoob's Avatar
youareanoobnoob
Zombie [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2774
Posts: 92 (0.02 per day)
Stats

Attributes:

Strength: 10
Dexterity: 12
Constitution: 11
Wisdom: 18
Intelligence: 13
Charisma: 14
__________________
boobies
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 17th of March, 2009, 07:41
youareanoobnoob's Avatar
youareanoobnoob
Zombie [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2774
Posts: 92 (0.02 per day)
They're hunting you. Chasing you. Through the woods, in the twilight of evening, when it is dark enough to be frightening but light enough to see. You are stumbling and running, once fine robes tattered and ripped, moving in the wind. You try to escape, to run through the woods, away from them. But they are too fast, and you too weak to keep going. They surround you, rush towards you. And you just smile.

These rodents do not know who they are toying with.

You are ripped from the dream by pain. Your wrists are wrapped in metal cuffs, connected to chains which are connected to ceiling. The chains are holding you up, as your are slumped from them, your legs but touching the ground The pain from your wrists is what woke you, as the cuffs are starting to cut into your skin.

You are in a long hall, with the torches on the stone walls the only source of light. The halls are silent. You are in ragged clothes and have numerous bruises and cuts, which have healed in unsightly ways.

All you have left now is your thoughts. As you probe your memory for why you may be here, you just draw blanks. But not only about why you are here, but to everything. Who you are, where you are, and who you knew are all questions that have no answers.

Just when it would seem that you would be trapped here, alone, a woman comes running down the hall. She has two drawn swords, and her cloak, blown back behind her, shows her body, covered in dark green and blue clothes with chainmail armor protecting her. All you can see is her face, deep blues eyes piercing you as she looks at you.

And she passes you. Leaving you there.

You slump back down. The hall returns to silence; returns to nothing. Giving up, you let fatigue overcome you, and fall unconscious.

*more to come*
__________________
boobies

Last edited by youareanoobnoob; 17th of March, 2009 at 09:11.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 04:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren