Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > LeadPal's Games > Rise of the Runelords

Reply
Thread Tools
  #1  
Unread 2nd of May, 2008, 08:01
LeadPal's Avatar
LeadPal
One Huecuva Guy [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1488
Location: Canada, eh?
Posts: 3,254 (0.69 per day)
Chapter Two (Alde & Kuroda)

Alde, in his daze, followed Kuroda as he wound his way through the field of blood and bodies, towards the huge, dark silhouette of the White Deer Inn. Though the doors guarded by the inn's birch deer were closed, the wooden framework of the bay windows nearby had been torn apart in holes large enough for several goblins to crawl through, and from within, the goblins were shrieking in fear.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 3rd of May, 2008, 19:44
Prince Yami's Avatar
Prince Yami
Vampire Spawn [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1474
Location: Kelowna BC
Posts: 497 (0.11 per day)
Drawing his dagger just in case Kuroda peers through the hole.

If there are no goblins or other nasties near the door Kuroda kicks it open and goes inside to help out.

If there is something near the door that could be a serious threat Kuroda examines it as best he can before deciding what to do.
__________________
Remember, don't fire until you see the eyes of their wights.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 5th of May, 2008, 02:03
Xaden's Avatar
Xaden
Spawn of Kyuss

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member: #1668
Location: "Lights in the sky", CO
Posts: 558 (0.12 per day)
Alde puts a hand on Kuroda's shoulder as he moves closer to the inn, and quietly he whispers, "No, they might see us." But doesn't really stop him if he continues forward, too scared to put up much of a resistance at all. Tentatively he watches, from a little distance behind, too afraid to get close to more of the creatures that would undoubtedly try and hurt him again if they saw him, his hand gripping his sword so tightly his knuckles are white with the effort and his whole arm shakes with the strain and fear.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 5th of May, 2008, 05:02
Prince Yami's Avatar
Prince Yami
Vampire Spawn [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1474
Location: Kelowna BC
Posts: 497 (0.11 per day)
"It doesn't matter if they see us or not" Kuroda whispers back, "Sooner or later they'll come out to us and if that happens they wont be distracted".
__________________
Remember, don't fire until you see the eyes of their wights.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 05:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren