Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Chris Chandler's Games > Kuralia I (The Far Reaches)

Unread 25th of May, 2007, 06:07
LadyGlutter
Grey Lady [Epic]

Member: #2781
Zora

is even freaking more surprised at Hoylur but cheerfully says, "Sure Hoylur, you need a hug, I'll give you one."
Unread 25th of May, 2007, 06:29
Ojoxsofeta
Ghoul

Member: #2772
Hoylur

At the (presumed) time of embrace, he seems almost as he is to pull away, but resigns himself to the hug.

THFC-TIDE-CHC
Unread 25th of May, 2007, 07:01
LadyGlutter
Grey Lady [Epic]

Yes, of course she hugs him, a great big (ahem) bear hug. When she pulls back, because she doesn't hold it too long, she says, "I mean that, too."

Last edited by LadyGlutter; 25th of May, 2007 at 22:50. Reason: because has a silent e.
Unread 25th of May, 2007, 07:28
Ojoxsofeta
Ghoul

Member: #2772
Hoylur

"Your hair smells like dandelions and sprouts."

THFC-TIDE-CHC
Unread 25th of May, 2007, 07:51
Chris Chandler
Kobold Demi-Lich [Epic GM]

Member: #1475
ew.

I mean... No, I mean ew.

As you were. That rocks, btw - the both of you.

Not in my house mister!!! You can differentiate all you want with your little hoodlum friends, but in here it's wild guesses and rounding errors!
Unread 25th of May, 2007, 14:04
LightBringer
Lord Ruthven [Epic GM]

Member: #2777
Brit just chuckles and shakes her head, "Okay love birds break it up. You'll make Gunther jealous." Then to Kirfah, "What time and where is the meeting?".

(Just a reminder, I'll be out until Tuesday.)
Unread 25th of May, 2007, 22:48
LadyGlutter
Grey Lady [Epic]

Zora looks at Hoylur a little confused, but says, laughing, "well I do try to keep as fresh as possible" turns back to the rest of the room, awaiting Kirfah's answer.
Unread 26th of May, 2007, 00:23
Gamebird
Shadow

Member: #2783
I'm sorry I've been away so much, but ... I'll discuss in OOC. For now I'm still wondering what, if anything, Breena saw while walking around the walls. Should I wait for the DM to say "You saw nothing interesting" or should I assume the lack of response means I saw nothing interesting?

In either case, she's probably currently running errands between houses, delivering notice of the meeting as Akasma (or was it Fatima?) directs. At the meeting, she plans to sit near Wybert and generally keep her mouth shut.
Unread 26th of May, 2007, 01:03
Chris Chandler

Well, I actually thought the wall-walking was tied to the tracking of Lief and Lassi. I was waiting for a new intent from you, but knew that you were having RL issues slow you down. So, you still are walking the walls - Okay.

The palisade following the river is damaged in spots, and the gate had been broken from when you all were here last (remember, Leif had constructed a barricade...). The corner and extending wall where it turns east from the river is solidly contructed, reinforced with stone, with another palisade put in behind. Most frontier baileys don't have this sort of solid construction - it's nearly as good as a stone wall! It continues until it enters Theodrada's land, then stops abruptly. This would be the wall Jurgen had been working on. There is even a pile of materials, here, buried in the snow. There has never been an east wall, and the southern walls are a number of traditional piled stone affairs, waist high, and made from all the plowstones gathered from throughout this section of the colony. It does not run all the way from the southern section of the colony, and the Cross lands actually extend a good bit south from these walls. Hannigan has built a few of these type of wall loosely around the perimeter of his land, as well.

You see animal prints in the snow, and signs of activity all around. The main issue is that you aren't sure what animals or what kind of activity is transpiring. You can see, though, that most of it is near the west wall (near the river).

Past that you do as you said, gathering folks for Akasma for the meeting.

Not in my house mister!!! You can differentiate all you want with your little hoodlum friends, but in here it's wild guesses and rounding errors!
Unread 26th of May, 2007, 02:50
Dalcassius
Wraith

Member: #2773
Ozan Kirfah Sajid

"Tonight, shortly after sunset and here at Theodrada's. I would like for the six of us who travelled south to attend as well as Leif, Lassi, Grace and Mother. I also wanted Agatha to attend, but it would seem that she is otherwise preoccupied. My personal preference would be to run a proper K'harro Ermotta, but I understand this isn't feasible. As such, I will be attempting to run our own Far Reaches version. My hope is to settle many issues and get many others into the light if nothing else."

Last edited by Dalcassius; 27th of May, 2007 at 05:02. Reason: Geekisms.
Unread 30th of May, 2007, 00:35
LightBringer
Lord Ruthven [Epic GM]

Brit.............................................. . Brit just looks at Kirfah, "Umm, okay." Then she goes and checks on all the sick to make sure everyone is comfortable.
Unread 30th of May, 2007, 00:58
LadyGlutter
Grey Lady [Epic]

Zora as well nods at Kirfah. "If you need anything you know where to find me.

Oh.... I don't want to spoil your plans, but... Did you realize there's a dozen missing kids, Kirfah? Please tell me you have heard where they are, that your mom just has them stowed somewhere."
Zora looks wearily at Kirfah.
Unread 30th of May, 2007, 01:01
Chris Chandler

Gunther nods toward Kirfah in agreement, smiling. Wybert for his part snorts and replies -

Someone'll need to stay an' watch the sick. I'll do just that. I've not the time fer town meetings and the politics that go with 'em.

Unread 30th of May, 2007, 03:01
Dalcassius
Wraith

Ozan Kirfah Sajid

"No, unfortunately I was unaware of any missing children. We will have to organize search parties immed... I'm sorry Zora. I'm sure you have this well under hand. I will follow your lead."
Unread 30th of May, 2007, 05:10
LightBringer
Lord Ruthven [Epic GM]

Brit doesn't look around, but can not help the short laugh that escapes. Then turning, "Why bother waiting on us. You didn't need our input to decide the where, who, when, and what of a major town meeting, why do you need our input on the rescue of the towns children?" Brit's tone is a cross between sarcastic and fed up.
Unread 30th of May, 2007, 06:17
Dalcassius
Wraith

Ozan Kirfah Sajid

Initially surprised then suddenly unimpressed Kirfah retorts with sarcasm of his own.
"Well I had thought about waiting for a consensus from the lot of us, but I thought it would be prudent to do this before next thaw. This isn't some flight of fancy Brit, it's a good idea and something we all need. The missing children are the perfect example as to why. Too many people are spread out too far doing too many things; so information doesn't get passed along and the important things don't get done. So if you what you have to say is neither constructive criticisms nor helpful ideas, why don't you find someone who finds your babble entertaining, leaving the rest of us to think in peace." Kirfah turns away from Brit to focus on Zora and the issue at hand.
"What do you have in mind concerning the children?"
Unread 30th of May, 2007, 06:57
LightBringer
Lord Ruthven [Epic GM]

Responding regardless of is facing, "I have been waiting for the group of us to get together so that we could discuss the order in which we deal with the issues at hand. I'm sorry you couldn't walk back over here, and ask if we thought having a town meeting was the most important thing, or if dealing with Death-with-Fangs, or some other issue, such as the missing children, came up and were more important. You know we are over here dealing with tending to the sick, gathering the last of the sick children, and now to our amazement Agatha. Something we completely missed, yet you or Breena can't find time to walk over here and get our input on something as simple as a town meeting. Just amazing."
Unread 30th of May, 2007, 20:02
Dalcassius
Wraith

Ozan Kirfah Sajid

"Now you no longer need to wait for the group to get together so we can discuss the order in which we deal with the issues at hand."
Unread 30th of May, 2007, 23:24
LightBringer
Lord Ruthven [Epic GM]

Brit

"We're still missing a member, and with everything I say being babble are you sure you don't need her ideas?"
Unread 30th of May, 2007, 23:41
LadyGlutter
Grey Lady [Epic]

Zora

...starts to open her mouth and answer Kirfah's question a few posts back and promptly shuts it again.
Unread 31st of May, 2007, 06:29
Dalcassius
Wraith

Ozan Kirfah Sajid

"Which is why I've asked people to show up at sunset... several hours from now."
Unread 31st of May, 2007, 06:37
LightBringer
Lord Ruthven [Epic GM]

Brit

"Fine then, we'll wait several hours to do something about the kids, that more than likely Death-with-Fangs has something to do with. So we'll just leave them in his capable paws until tomorrow. Since it will be to late tonight to do anything after the meeting."
Unread 31st of May, 2007, 07:15
Dalcassius
Wraith

Ozan Kirfah Sajid

"Yes. Of course Brit, that is exactly what I am saying. Glad we have come to an understanding."
Once again Kirfah tries to speak with Zora.
"I'm sorry. You were saying?"
Unread 31st of May, 2007, 13:23
LightBringer
Lord Ruthven [Epic GM]

Brit

Very calmly, "No, that's where we differ Kirfah. You may be content to stand around while others suffer, but I refuse to do so." Brit picks up her tonfa's and heads out.
Unread 31st of May, 2007, 14:39
LadyGlutter
Grey Lady [Epic]

"Um... I don't think she understood you, Kirfah. Or else you irritated her -- yeah, I can see that -- and she just wanted to fuss, because I don't quite understand anything either of you just said. I... crap. Let's go! I sure am not leaving her to do this on her own. We may not have a plan, but if she charges into those woods alone, she needs help."

I don't know where Brit's going but Ru and I are following.

Last edited by LadyGlutter; 31st of May, 2007 at 14:43.