Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Lando The Archmagi's Games > Conan: The Throne of Blood

Reply
Thread Tools
  #76  
Unread 22nd of October, 2009, 10:24
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.99 per day)
Dagmar approaches the chest preparing to smash the lock, but Keylan comes over and examines it first. He removes the poison dart in the lock and then tries to unlock it without much success.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Unread 22nd of October, 2009, 10:59
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.92 per day)
"We do not have time for this." Dagmar mutters impatiently. She didn't mean to be rude to the seemingly helpful stranger, but at the moment he wasn't being terribly helpful, and a life was on the line.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Unread 28th of October, 2009, 11:01
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.99 per day)
Thula watches the door as Dagmar raises her sword to smash the lock on the chest.

[Keylan you moving out of the way? Dagmar any specifics? give me a str check]

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi; 4th of November, 2009 at 06:16.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Unread 29th of October, 2009, 12:53
Keylan's Avatar
Keylan
Skeleton

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Member: #7431
Location: Redding, Ca
Posts: 63 (0.02 per day)
Haking his head at not being able to open the locked chest Laredo steps aside to let the angry Dagmar smash the lock with her sword.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Unread 29th of October, 2009, 13:00
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.92 per day)
[OOC: Specifics... um... Stand at an angle so any traps that shoot stuff straight out don't hit me I guess.]
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Unread 4th of November, 2009, 06:18
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.99 per day)
Dagmar smashes the lock with her sword and when you open the chest it looks like it held someone's personal effects, some clothing and the like.

ooc: search check if you look for anything in particular.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Unread 4th of November, 2009, 09:14
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.92 per day)
Dagmar hastily searches through the contents of the chest for anything that looks like it might help her dying companion, strewing anything else she finds on the floor.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Unread 17th of November, 2009, 11:15
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.99 per day)
Dagmar throws a few items of clothing on the ground, a short sword and a belt. Down in the chest wrapped in cloth she finds a couple of gemstones and a bottle of some kind of liquid that smells like alcohol.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Unread 17th of November, 2009, 19:40
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.92 per day)
Dagmar takes a small sip of the liquid in the desperate hope that it might be what she's looking for. Probably a terrible idea, but she was... well... desperate.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Unread 23rd of November, 2009, 11:31
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.99 per day)
Dagmar tastes the liquid and the wine is very good and strong.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Unread 23rd of November, 2009, 12:45
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.92 per day)
While it made her feel a little better, it certainly wasn't the kind of medicine she was looking for. Dagmar wondered if Natala yet lived, perhaps they were already too late. "Useless!" She jams the stopper back in, and sets it carelessly down on the floor, then goes to the western door to take a peek through.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Unread 28th of November, 2009, 02:15
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.99 per day)
Thula looks at Dagmar and says in Zamorian, "That might help her afterall, do not destroy it."






ooc: Actually alcohol can heal you in Conan. Conan has no magical healing, you have to see a healer/shaman/scholar type, do natural healing or drink alcohol.
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Unread 28th of November, 2009, 03:51
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.92 per day)
OOC: Well in that case...

Dagmar pauses as she is about to discard to wine. It was a the best thing they had she supposed, and now that she thought about it, the chances of finding anything better were extremely slim, let alone getting back in time to do any good once they'd found it. Dagmar sighed, and nodded at Thula. "You are right. We have spent too much time. Every moment we are away puts the lives of the others in danger. Perhaps at least this can ease her pain..." She takes the wine, and starts hurrying back to where they had left the three women, but pauses momentarily to look back at the man who's name she couldn't remember, though she could have sworn he'd said it. "Will you come with us?"
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Unread 29th of November, 2009, 00:59
Keylan's Avatar
Keylan
Skeleton

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Member: #7431
Location: Redding, Ca
Posts: 63 (0.02 per day)
The name is Laredo, and yes I will accompany you on your adventures. I still have not found what I am looking for.With that Laredo unseaths his sword and prepares to follow he new traveling companions further into the dungeons.

(ooc: I will be gone until dec 13th so you can play me as an NPC until then if need be,)
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Unread 29th of November, 2009, 11:47
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.92 per day)
Without another word, Dagmar hurried as quickly as she could back to the altar room.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Unread 2nd of December, 2009, 11:22
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.99 per day)
Dagmar and Thula backtrack with Laredo to the room in which there was the strange altar and the twins trying to save the wounded former slave girl's life. They find them all alive, but the girl's life looks pretty much in peril as she's more pale then she was before. Obviously the loss of blood has her near death. Thula looks at Dagmar, "Quickly."

Reply With Quote
  #92  
Unread 2nd of December, 2009, 13:27
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.92 per day)
Dagmar hurries to Natala's side and uncorks the bottle. "Lift her head." She tells one of the twins "Pray this works." With the girl's head lifted, pulls her lips apart gently but firmly, and carefully pours just a bit of the liquid down her throat. "Be strong sister, swallow this." Carefully she feeds her the wine in small sips so as not to overwhelm her. If nothing else she can get her drunk enough that she will no longer be in pain.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Unread 7th of December, 2009, 07:33
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.99 per day)
One of the twins lifts Natala's head and she murmurs softly as she's a little delirous, you gently pour some of the amber wine into her mouth and she swallows, her eyes open and she thirstily takes more of it. She then closes her eyes after you give her about half the bottle. She seems to be more at ease or has drifted to sleep.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Unread 7th of December, 2009, 08:40
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.92 per day)
Dagmar drinks a bit more herself, feeling the soothing liquid flow through her. He stoppers the bottle again and looks around. "We still need to rescue others, but we cannot move her... Thula, can you watch over her?" She turns to the newcomer. "Some should stay with her. The others should search for the others together. Will you help?"

She wasn't yet sure she could trust this man, but she didn't have much choice.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Unread 18th of December, 2009, 11:50
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.99 per day)
The liquid seems to invigorate Dagmar a bit and helps her feel more alive. (heal 5 hp). Thula nods, "Yes, I can stay and watch over her if you wish, but you may need me." The man grunts and nods, "Aye, I can help you. Free the others? More beautiful women?" He checks his weapons and gear as the twins blush as the man looks them over. Natala moans softly as she sleeps.
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Unread 18th of December, 2009, 19:24
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.92 per day)
Dagmar nods curtly to Laredo and then responds to Thula.

"I know this, but someone must protect them, you are the most able warrior."


Assuming Thula has no further objections or suggestions Dagmar leaves and starts heading carefully back towards where she had left the other prisoners, keeping an eye and an ear out for trouble or those in trouble.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Unread 19th of December, 2009, 01:33
Keylan's Avatar
Keylan
Skeleton

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Member: #7431
Location: Redding, Ca
Posts: 63 (0.02 per day)
"I believe that my skills are best put toward helping to rescue the others. I would rather go with the rescue mission then stand guard here. I am with you." With that Laredo begins to go with Dagmar. Speaking to Dagmar "Maybe I should go first. My skillls allow me to walk almost unseen."
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Unread 19th of December, 2009, 09:03
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.92 per day)
Dagmar shrugs at Laredo and steps aside to let him walk first.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Unread 21st of December, 2009, 01:25
Keylan's Avatar
Keylan
Skeleton

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Member: #7431
Location: Redding, Ca
Posts: 63 (0.02 per day)
Moving out infront of the group Laredo unsheaths his sword and begins to search for the other prisoners.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Unread 28th of December, 2009, 08:28
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.99 per day)
Thula nods and stays behind with the twins and the badly wounded girl Natala. Dagmar and Laredo leave through the western door and proceed down a corridor. Laredo moves very quietly and disappears into the shadows. He hears a faint click as he steps on a stone that triggers a trap. Then the stones in front of him fall away causing him to possibly fall into a pit.

ooc: Reflex save/Dex check please.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 02:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren