Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > HeadHunter's Games > Resident Evil: The Raccoon City Incident

Reply
Thread Tools
  #1  
Unread 30th of January, 2010, 16:52
HeadHunter's Avatar
HeadHunter
Ghoul [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Member: #7841
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 115 (0.04 per day)
UBCS Start....

Charlie Platoon – Alpha Squad
Kiril Vladislav
Aerin O’Donnell
John Terry
David Becks
Ryan Giggs

The roar of the dual rotary engines echoed through the cabin of the Boeing CH-47 Chinook as began to rise from the ground. Over the intercom system a pretty recognizable voice is heard, that of Lt. Mikhail Viktor.

“ Greetingz youz unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian crap…. Listenz up ladiez. Wez have been ordered toz bring in Umbrellaz biggest B.O.W. to date. The Biggest and Baddest of Zeem all….. Zee Nemesis. Youz pukes best be ready. His wirez are crossed and He’s not follow zee orderz. Each Squad will be deployed for immediate reconnaissance of the B.O.W. You will not engage!!! IS THIS UNDERSTOOD MAGGOTZ!!! No…. Yippy-Ki-Yay John Wayne Cowboy stuff…. You find zee Nemesis you report back and regroup with your platoon. Should thingz go sour…. Head to the extraction point. Your “whirly birdz” willz be therez to getz youz zee hellz out. Any questions are to be deferred to your Squad Leaders. Good Luck Ladiez!!! ”

You notice the Russian sitting to the right of you. His eyes peering out the cargo door to the city below. His platinum blonde hair and icy blue eyes give him away. Kiril Vladislav….. or who you’ve commonly heard referred to on Rockfort as “Mr. Death.” The rumors say he’s never failed a mission, and that off all the squads he has ever been with, he was the only surviving member. While you aren’t sure what’s fact and what’s fiction, the SAS taught you one thing…. The MP5S and USP, he is carrying definitely aren’t standard among the rest of the “crew.” You also notice a particular blade…. Something you are only familiar with Spetsnaz carrying. You begin to see the pieces of the puzzle fitting into place.

You gaze over to your right, and notice another gentleman. He appears English from what you can tell. Unphazed by the fact there is a female aboard the bird. You immediately recognize the Benelli M4 Shotgun slung over his back, and the earphones over his head. You figure that’s Terry…..

Next to him is a blonde male. Quiet…. Smoking a cigar. He nods in your direction. He appears to be carrying a C-8 himself. Another product of the SAS you would suspect. You wager on this being Becks.

To his right is a rather brash individual. Giggs as you recall. This grizzled male seems to have forgotten what a razor is. Looks like Umbrella’s hygiene policy isn’t on the top of his priorities to say the least. His SIG 556 held tight in his hands.

Charlie Squad….. you begin to start betting on who will be the first to drop. You’re money is on Giggs.

A few moments pass and you inspect your gear over once more. Kiril motions everyone out the cargo door, and the group of you repels down almost 100 feet into a clear alleyway. You can hear faint moans echoing around the corner. Kiril signals to get into formation.

“ Any suggestions on where to start our search soldiers? ”
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 1st of February, 2010, 12:06
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.98 per day)
Aerin unslings her MP5S and holds it with the sling hooked over one arm, so it can dangle when released and not drop to the ground. She looks at Kiril with her green eyes and says, "I'd check all the places that would be dark and creepy first. So probably the sewer system."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 8th of February, 2010, 05:43
HeadHunter's Avatar
HeadHunter
Ghoul [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Member: #7841
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 115 (0.04 per day)
Aerin unslings her MP5S and holds it with the sling hooked over one arm, so it can dangle when released and not drop to the ground. She looks at Kiril with her green eyes and says, “I'd check all the places that would be dark and creepy first. So probably the sewer system.”

Becks nods flicking his cigar and gripping his C-8. Terry cocks his M4 and shakes his head. Giggs looks over everyone and says.

“You’ve got to be f’in kidding me. I’m not going wadding in anyone’s sh*t to go hunt this d@mn thing. You’ve got to be out of your f’in mind to go down there anyway. Its dark, cold, and who knows what the virus has done to the vermin and pest that live down there. You’re completely outta your d@mn mind. I’ll sit right here and take my chances with……”

He quickly fires a few rounds.

“Them.”

Everyone turns to notice several “infected” citizens of Raccoon City heading in their direction. Several of them are missing chucks out of their bodies and are covered in what appears to be dried blood. The closer they get, the more foul the stench of death and decay encapsulates you. You know you could out run them as they are moving like you picture normal “zombies” moving. Dragging their limbs and shuffling along.

Kiril looks to you all and then back at Giggs.

“You get your @$$ down that manhole now or I’ll waste a bullet to shut you up. Are we understood Mr. Giggs? I’m not going to ask you again. You’ll either see or feel it, and you won’t know which. NOW GET YOUR @$$ DOWN THAT MANHOLE!!!”

Kiril motions Becks and Terry to cover the manhole as He and Giggs get the Manhole cover off. He eyes Giggs and you’ve never seen a man move down a ladder so fast. Kiril motions Aerin over, and helps her steady herself down. Terry is next followed by Giggs and finally Kiril. He takes a minute to put the cover back on.

The tunnel is lit dimly but you can make out your surroundings. The water is only ankle high and you can move pretty freely in it. Giggs makes sure to stay to the walkways until they disappear shortly down the tunnel. Kiril motions Terry to take point, Becks, Giggs, Aerin, and then himself in single file down the tunnel. You can hear a few squeaks and kind of shuffling/clawing sound in the distance. Getting louder with each step you take. As Terry turns the corner, the loud blast of the Benelli shakes the walls. He screams and you notice two huge gapping holes in his chest armor, and a green oozing coming from them. As you turn the corner you notice a huge, hairy looking spider (Web Spinner in the B.O.W. page) that spits green acid-like venom in your direction.

I’ll leave you to decide what you want to do to the creature.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 12th of February, 2010, 12:09
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.98 per day)
Aerin smirks as Giggs gets busted by the boss. When she sees Terry get hit, she says, "Watch yourselves!" Aerin rolls/dodges to avoid the acid spit and pulls her MP5S, firing a short concise burst directly into the spider's face and head, looking to kill it directly.


1d10+10 → [9,10] = (19)
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2405134/

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi; 13th of February, 2010 at 12:26.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 1st of March, 2010, 10:32
HeadHunter's Avatar
HeadHunter
Ghoul [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Member: #7841
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 115 (0.04 per day)
Aerin rolls out of the range of the beast and then returns fire in its direction. While not directly hitting the face of the animal, your spray hits the beast. Becks fires his C-8 in the beast's direction hitting it in the torso. Several smaller spiders begin to spill out from the wounds. Terry stands up and blast a hole in the torso of the beast, flooding the area with smaller spiders. All of them making their way towards all of you. Kiril orders all of you down and throws something flaming from his hands. Fire immediately spreads over the area and the spiders cease to move. He looks at all you as the flames die down.

" Burn them all. Less to clean up. "

He looks over at Terry. Offers him and hand up and then orders everyone to file into formation.

" There's probably more things down here. Suggest you get your wits about you. Terry you need a medic? "

The big Brit looks over at the Russian and then over the rest of the group.

" Its going to take more then that Sir. "

He pumps his M4 and takes point. Manveuring around the charred corpses, he comes to a fence and a small concrete pipe overhead.

" Which way? "
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 5th of March, 2010, 23:17
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.98 per day)
Aerin watches as the big spider gets shot up and the little ones come out of its corpse. She readies herself to shoot again, then lets her comrades finish it off. She notes how much the fire quickly destroys them and makes note of that for next time. She follows in formation keeping her senses alert. She looks at the fence and the pipe and tries to see how big the pipe is and how high the fence is and what they're made of.

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi; 5th of March, 2010 at 23:19.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 27th of April, 2010, 12:08
HeadHunter's Avatar
HeadHunter
Ghoul [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Member: #7841
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 115 (0.04 per day)
Kiril eyes down the Cement Pipe. Its big enough for everyone to stand up in, but you'll have to travel single file. Something no one is particularly happy about. The fence is chained-link, and appears to go from top to bottom. It has a key lock on the door. You can see a ladder a few feet down before its pitch black again.

Kiril motions everyone down the cement pipe and has Terry take point again. You must walk down the pipe for what seems like an eternity. Just the trickle of water is all that is heard. Giggs begins to get restless and moans.

" Well this was a great idea. "

In the distance Terry spots something moving and readies his M4. As everyone moves closer you swear you can hear footsteps running further into the distance.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 29th of April, 2010, 11:19
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.98 per day)
Aerin follows in single file down the pipe, keeping her senses alert and her MP5S readied. She watches as Terry takes point and when Giggs moans, she glares at him and makes the keep quiet gesture with her right forefinger.

Wonder if that's another bug or zed.

Aerin looks at Terry and nods as she readies her MP5S to cover him as she motions that she heard that sound too.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 08:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren