Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Francis's Games > Temple Raiders of Olidamma

Unread 11th of May, 2010, 06:24
Francis
Ghoul [GM]

Member: #8074
The Greatsword came with a belt which is tied around your arms/shoulders, so that you can wear the Greatsword on your back.

Badger climbs down, but halfway his feet loose the grip on the wall, so he slides along the rope down, chafing his hands on the rope (2 hp damage). But gets down without too much noise and proceeds quickly to the grate of the sewers.
Grakul does much better at climbing, somewhat slower, but without hurting himself. He follows Badger to the grate.

What is Rory doing?
Does Loryn answer the dwarf's question about the chest which he wants covered with lead?
Unread 14th of May, 2010, 01:55
Nuglas
Unanimated Corpse

Member: #8128
Grakul motions for Rory to follow down the rope, and then checks the grate to see if he can easily remove the cover and peer down inside. He uses his darkvision to report what he can see to the others.
Unread 14th of May, 2010, 17:11
Francis
Ghoul [GM]

Member: #8074
Grakul removes the grate easily. It goes 10 feet down before reaching the bottom, where a tube goes in two directions. Seems to be a small and dirty tube, about 3 feet in diameter.

As Rory hesitates whether he should climb down too, he hears the footsteps of two guards approaching. Grakul and Badger hear them as well. But you can't see them yet. There seems to be time to hide, if you wish.
Unread 15th of May, 2010, 02:25
Nuglas
Unanimated Corpse

Member: #8128
OOC: I'm assuming the guards are outside and not inside with Rory, which is why Grakul and Badger can here them....

Silent curses stream through Grakul's head as he points to the grate. "Hide" he mouths silently to Badger. Grakul will let Badger climb down first and then will follow and close the grate quietly behind them.

If Badget hesitates or decides to hide elsewhere, Grakul will climb down the grate and pull the cover over to conceal himself.
Unread 18th of May, 2010, 01:48
Merbak
Wraith

Member: #1873
After a moment of glancing around worriedly, Loryn says in a whisper, "You didn't hear it from me, but it's going to a temple of Hextor. I have no love for him, or the monsters that worship him, but I have the distinct impression that if I don't get this work finished and taken there asap, there will be clerics and cronies killing myself and my friends." He pauses for a moment looking around with concerned. "How much am I going to owe you for this? The "church" of Hextor didn't give me any money to cover the expense, so I hope it's not too high."
Unread 22nd of May, 2010, 22:48
Explosive Cheese
Boomer Muenster [Epic GM]

Member: #8003
Badger hisses to Rory to pull the rope up then quickly climbs down into the sewer.

[OOC Move Silently into the sewer, spot and listen checks once inside]