Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Francis's Games > Temple Raiders of Olidamma

Reply
Thread Tools
  #51  
Unread 11th of May, 2010, 06:24
Francis's Avatar
Francis
Ghoul [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Member: #8074
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 148 (0.05 per day)
The Greatsword came with a belt which is tied around your arms/shoulders, so that you can wear the Greatsword on your back.

Badger climbs down, but halfway his feet loose the grip on the wall, so he slides along the rope down, chafing his hands on the rope (2 hp damage). But gets down without too much noise and proceeds quickly to the grate of the sewers.
Grakul does much better at climbing, somewhat slower, but without hurting himself. He follows Badger to the grate.

What is Rory doing?
Does Loryn answer the dwarf's question about the chest which he wants covered with lead?
__________________
There's an epidemic spreading through the world:
people who think they know something, and that it's always the others who don't know anything.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Unread 14th of May, 2010, 01:55
Nuglas's Avatar
Nuglas
Unanimated Corpse

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Member: #8128
Location: San Diego
Posts: 14 (0.00 per day)
Grakul motions for Rory to follow down the rope, and then checks the grate to see if he can easily remove the cover and peer down inside. He uses his darkvision to report what he can see to the others.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Unread 14th of May, 2010, 17:11
Francis's Avatar
Francis
Ghoul [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Member: #8074
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 148 (0.05 per day)
Grakul removes the grate easily. It goes 10 feet down before reaching the bottom, where a tube goes in two directions. Seems to be a small and dirty tube, about 3 feet in diameter.

As Rory hesitates whether he should climb down too, he hears the footsteps of two guards approaching. Grakul and Badger hear them as well. But you can't see them yet. There seems to be time to hide, if you wish.
__________________
There's an epidemic spreading through the world:
people who think they know something, and that it's always the others who don't know anything.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Unread 15th of May, 2010, 02:25
Nuglas's Avatar
Nuglas
Unanimated Corpse

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Member: #8128
Location: San Diego
Posts: 14 (0.00 per day)
OOC: I'm assuming the guards are outside and not inside with Rory, which is why Grakul and Badger can here them....

Silent curses stream through Grakul's head as he points to the grate. "Hide" he mouths silently to Badger. Grakul will let Badger climb down first and then will follow and close the grate quietly behind them.

If Badget hesitates or decides to hide elsewhere, Grakul will climb down the grate and pull the cover over to conceal himself.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Unread 18th of May, 2010, 01:48
Merbak's Avatar
Merbak
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Member: #1873
Posts: 640 (0.15 per day)
After a moment of glancing around worriedly, Loryn says in a whisper, "You didn't hear it from me, but it's going to a temple of Hextor. I have no love for him, or the monsters that worship him, but I have the distinct impression that if I don't get this work finished and taken there asap, there will be clerics and cronies killing myself and my friends." He pauses for a moment looking around with concerned. "How much am I going to owe you for this? The "church" of Hextor didn't give me any money to cover the expense, so I hope it's not too high."
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Unread 22nd of May, 2010, 22:48
Explosive Cheese's Avatar
Explosive Cheese
Boomer Muenster [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member: #8003
Location: University of Waterloo
Posts: 2,137 (0.69 per day)
Badger hisses to Rory to pull the rope up then quickly climbs down into the sewer.

[OOC Move Silently into the sewer, spot and listen checks once inside]
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 15:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren