Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > crueldespot's Games > Jiangu!

 
Thread Tools
  #76  
Unread 20th of September, 2006, 22:34
Black Plauge's Avatar
Black Plauge
PhD in Physics [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Member: #192
Location: Old Town, ME
Posts: 6,801 (1.17 per day)
Spurring Fig to clear the low wall between him and the fleeing Brother Cobra, Fugen takes off after the fleeing Brother Cobra, pulling out a tanglefoot bag as he goes, readying himself to throw it at Termix's horse when he gets close enough.

[OOC: Fig jumps the wall. DC 15 Ride check for Fugen to remain in the saddle. The jump check uses Fig's Jump modifier, since that's lower than Fugen's ride modifier. Move as fast as possible (double move or run) after Brother Cobra. IF Fugen is further behind Brother Cobra than 50 ft, spur Fig for extra speed (DC 15 Ride check, MEA). Fugen draws a tanglefoot bag (MEA).]
__________________
Physics is like sex. Sometimes it yields practical results, but that's not why we do it.
-Richard Feynman
  #77  
Unread 20th of September, 2006, 22:43
Mercutio's Avatar
Mercutio
Grave Digger [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1485
Location: Ocean City, NJ
Posts: 8,215 (1.75 per day)
Linus gathers his bow and sets about searching the dead for items of value or of seeming importance, particularly the signed notice from the warlord demanding the golem.
  #78  
Unread 21st of September, 2006, 03:43
trendel's Avatar
trendel
Wight

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1482
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 395 (0.08 per day)
"Fugen, wait."

Gizerak's words are too late though as the courier rides off.

"I wish he hadn't done that. We should be moving on quickly...."
__________________
Je porte mon fromage dans mon slip.

---It's practically impossible to look at a penguin and feel angry.---
  #79  
Unread 21st of September, 2006, 12:55
crueldespot's Avatar
crueldespot
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Member: #136
Location: Louisville
Posts: 1,295 (0.22 per day)
2:11 Fugen Attempts to Give Chase

JIANGU! Chapter 5, Scene 2:11 Fugen Attempts to Give Chase

As Linus and Flarrgj begin looting their fallen enemies, Gizerak attempts to revive Termix, but his depleted spell power is insufficient.

Kierna wounds Termix’ horse with two arrows just as the Serpent school monk whips his stolen horse into a full gallop.

Fugen attempts to give chase, but Fig is unable to clear the stone fence, and he falls from the saddle.



OOC:
5,2:11 (1d20=7, 1d20=14, 1d20=5, 1d20=10, 1d20=7, 1d20=9, 1d20=14, 1d20=15, 1d20=20, 1d20=20, 1d20=7, 1d20=11, 1d20=3, 1d20=16, 1d20=18, 1d20=7, 1d20=10, 1d20=2, 1d20=15, 1d20=19)

Round 7 (cont’d)
10 Linus. 45E/55N. HP07/12. Searching the fallen.
10 Nimdor 45E/50N. HP9. Retrieves dagger.
09 Flarrgj. 65E/75N. HP05/41. Commences looting.

Round 8
21 Kierna 45E/45N. HP18/24. Shoots at Termix’ horse. 7 & 14 both hit. 14 total pts of damage.
20 Fugen. 70-75E/75-80N. HP16/20. Fig rolls 5+mods to jump vs DC12. Fails. Fugen falls from horse for 3 pts of damage.
19 Termix. 55E/75N. HP13 with 20 nonlethal. Unconscious and gummed up.
19 Gizerak: 60E/80N. HP8/20. Cure minor on Termix. heals one HP and one pt of nonlethal. Still holding potion.
18 Canzan 50E/30N. Net 18pts of damage. Unconscious and stable.
11 Renge 75E/60N. Took 8pts damage from Termix in round 3, and 7 more in round 5. Took 23 more points in rounds 6 and 7. Dead.
11 Hengte 85E/100N. 12 pts from Fugen in round 4. 6 pts nonlethal in round 5. 4 pts falling in round 5. Unconscious and dying. Fails to stabilize with 10/20. Dies. Horse lost 4hp in round 5.
11 Brother Cobra -260--255E/66-70N. 3 pts from Linus in round 5. 5 pts from Kierna in round 6. Horse takes 14 hp of Kierna arrows in round 8. Attempts to spur mount. Rolls 10+mod. Fails
11 Minion1: 80E/70N. Unconscious and stable. Horse has taken 16 pts of damage.
11 Minion2: 70E/70N. Took 14 pts from Flargj in round 4 Unconcious and stable.
11 Minion3: 65E/60N. 15 pts from Flarrgj in round 4. Unconscious and bleeding. Fails to stabilize with 7/20.
  #80  
Unread 22nd of September, 2006, 01:49
Black Plauge's Avatar
Black Plauge
PhD in Physics [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Member: #192
Location: Old Town, ME
Posts: 6,801 (1.17 per day)
Rubbing what will most likely be a bruise where his leg hit the wall as he fell, Fugen stands up and looks after Brother Cobra. His lead was too much now to make chasing him down worth the retrieval of Termix's horse. Besides, there were several horses around that Termix could use.

Grasping Fig's reins, Fugen pats him on the nose and settles the battle excited warhorse down. Turning to Gizerak, he signs, asking the halfling to tend to the wounded, offering his own limited assistance with bandages and the like. These men had merely been doing as they had been ordered and there was no reason for them to die for that if it was within their power to prevent it.
__________________
Physics is like sex. Sometimes it yields practical results, but that's not why we do it.
-Richard Feynman
  #81  
Unread 22nd of September, 2006, 05:42
Linklegacy77's Avatar
Linklegacy77
Spectral Savant of the Aether. [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member: #1662
Location: United States
Posts: 5,944 (1.31 per day)
Nimdor begins searching the bodies not being already searched.
__________________
2013 Avatar of the Year Winner
  #82  
Unread 22nd of September, 2006, 11:48
trendel's Avatar
trendel
Wight

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1482
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 395 (0.08 per day)
As he works past the goo on Termix, Gizerak pours his last potion down Termix's throat, gently coaxing the liquid into the unconcious mage's body.

When he sees Fugen's signs, he nods, and quickly goes about stabilizing those that he can. Tearing strips from their gear, he quickly tries to bandage them to stop their bleeding.

As he goes about it, he speaks to the others.

"Quickly, if we are going to loot them we should be about it...before others come from Shen."

When he is finished bandaging Renge's men, he quickly searches them for valuables, hoping to hurry things along.
__________________
Je porte mon fromage dans mon slip.

---It's practically impossible to look at a penguin and feel angry.---
  #83  
Unread 25th of September, 2006, 05:51
treehouse's Avatar
treehouse
Evolved Ulgurstasta [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1471
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 7,114 (1.51 per day)
Kierna continues firing at Termix's horse, hoping to put the poor beast down and force Brother Cobra to a tumbling halt.

"Fugen! Can you catch up on foot?" She knows she is asking for a miracle, but Fugen seems to deliver those on a daily basis.

[Rapid Shot at Termix' horse, +9/+9 (d8+3/x3, 110 ft. range increment). Bless included in figures.]
  #84  
Unread 25th of September, 2006, 08:55
Linklegacy77's Avatar
Linklegacy77
Spectral Savant of the Aether. [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member: #1662
Location: United States
Posts: 5,944 (1.31 per day)
After retrieving his dagger, Nimdor gets up on his mount and takes off after the monk, hoping to show off his talents.
__________________
2013 Avatar of the Year Winner
  #85  
Unread 26th of September, 2006, 00:09
Black Plauge's Avatar
Black Plauge
PhD in Physics [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Member: #192
Location: Old Town, ME
Posts: 6,801 (1.17 per day)
Looking at the quickly increasing distance between Brother Cobra and himself, Fugen merely raises his eyebrows in disbelief at Kierna's suggestion. It would take an incredible ride to catch Brother Cobra on Fig given his head start, and one that probably wasn't worth it at this point. Catching him on foot was just plain impossible.
__________________
Physics is like sex. Sometimes it yields practical results, but that's not why we do it.
-Richard Feynman
  #86  
Unread 26th of September, 2006, 01:27
Mercutio's Avatar
Mercutio
Grave Digger [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1485
Location: Ocean City, NJ
Posts: 8,215 (1.75 per day)
Linus merely looks at the elf and the monk, wondering about whether his arrow would even fly as far as the escaping Brother Cobra, let alone try to catch him on foot. In some things, the bigger people really did have it easier. The halfling then goes back to searching for the important items, particularly the brandished document that "instructed" the party to give up the golem. Maybe the wizard, if he lived, could send some sort of message back to Golock, and it would help to have the exact phrasing down.
  #87  
Unread 26th of September, 2006, 05:10
crueldespot's Avatar
crueldespot
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Member: #136
Location: Louisville
Posts: 1,295 (0.22 per day)
2:12 Brother Cobra Falls

JIANGU! Chapter 5, Scene 2:12 Brother Cobra Falls

One of Kierna’s arrows brings down the horse. Brother Cobra falls awkwardly, but then pulls himself up and takes off on foot. He is now over 300 feet away, though that is still within bowshot range.

Nimdor climbs into the saddle and takes off after Brother Cobra.

Flarrgj and the others proceed with looting the bodies. Linus is able to retrieve the amended payment memo.

Gizerak heals one of the wounded enemy crossbowmen. Canzan and the other two crossbowmen appear to be able to survive their wounds on their own. Hengte and Captain Renge are already dead.



OOC

5,2:12 (1d20=11, 1d20=7, 1d20=2, 1d20=9, 1d20=6, 1d20=18, 1d20=1, 1d20=3, 1d20=11, 1d20=19)

Kierna shoots at the horse with -4 due to range. First shot hits, second one misses. damage 8 pts to the horse. Horse knocked out. Brother Cobra rolls a 2 to dismount softly, and takes 6 pts of damage when the horse goes down. He has now taken 14 pts of damage total. On his turn in initiative, he stands and makes a single move away. He is now at minus 300 East, 65 North.

Linus fails to fast mount with a 9+mods. He spends a move action mounting and rides for a move action.He is now at 0 East, 65 North.

Gizerak heal skill roll vs minion3 (only one still bleeding) 6+mods. Fails. Roll again next round 18. Succeeds. Stabilized.

What horses if any are you going to take from the fallen enemies, especially now that Termix no longer has one?

Regarding Fugen’s fall, next time I will allow a tumble roll, but this time is already resolved.
  #88  
Unread 26th of September, 2006, 05:41
Black Plauge's Avatar
Black Plauge
PhD in Physics [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Member: #192
Location: Old Town, ME
Posts: 6,801 (1.17 per day)
As Nimdor takes off, Fugen just shakes his head, knowing in advance that the halfling's efforts are essentially pointless. Catching Brother Cobra would do far more harm to Nimdor's pony than catching the monk would be worth. It appeared, however, that that was a lesson the halfling would have to learn on his own.

While he knows that alleviating the fallen men of their posessions will hinder any further attempts on their part to interfere with the delivery of the golem, Fugen cannot bring himself to actually take part, allowing Flarrgj and Linus to take care of it. Instead, he goes about gathering their mounts, tying most of them up to the remains of the gate (if any) and selecting the best one (likely Cazan's or Regne's) to replace Termix's which Brother Cobra had stolen and Kierna subsequently killed as the monk made his escape.
__________________
Physics is like sex. Sometimes it yields practical results, but that's not why we do it.
-Richard Feynman
  #89  
Unread 26th of September, 2006, 11:35
Linklegacy77's Avatar
Linklegacy77
Spectral Savant of the Aether. [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member: #1662
Location: United States
Posts: 5,944 (1.31 per day)
Nimdor rides hard, not spurring but having his pony run out to the monk. Nimdor makes sure not to have any weapons out, and calls out to the monk. "Stop noble warrior, I must speak with you. I'm sorry for the fight, but it was unavoidable. I must talk with you!"
__________________
2013 Avatar of the Year Winner
  #90  
Unread 26th of September, 2006, 11:47
trendel's Avatar
trendel
Wight

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1482
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 395 (0.08 per day)
Once the soldiers have been tended to, Gizerak continues trying to wake Termizx.
__________________
Je porte mon fromage dans mon slip.

---It's practically impossible to look at a penguin and feel angry.---
  #91  
Unread 26th of September, 2006, 11:47
Exarzun
Spectre

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1494
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 721 (0.15 per day)
Flarrgj searches the bodies for any valuables that would be easy to cary, and anything that looks like it might be magic, especialy on Hengte and Captain Renge. He does this with a good natured efficiency, not enjoying it, but obviusly having no moral, ethical, or physical problems with the task.
  #92  
Unread 27th of September, 2006, 08:00
treehouse's Avatar
treehouse
Evolved Ulgurstasta [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1471
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 7,114 (1.51 per day)
Kierna continues firing, though she realizes it is unlikely to do any good at this point. She was really hoping that Brother Cobra's fall from the horse would kill him, since he is so well protected against direct attacks from her.

[same as previous rounds. Spending action point on the first attack roll between 12-16, including confirmation rolls.]
  #93  
Unread 27th of September, 2006, 21:21
crueldespot's Avatar
crueldespot
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Member: #136
Location: Louisville
Posts: 1,295 (0.22 per day)
2:13 Nimdor Rides After Brother Cobra

JIANGU! Chapter 5, Scene 2:13 Nimdor Rides After Brother Cobra

Kierna sends a steady barrage of arrows at Brother Cobra. Several would have hit if he didn’t deflect them with his bare hands. One gets through his defenses and impales his arm, but it doesn't slow him. Soon he is beyond maximum arrow range.

Meanwhile, Nimdor rides after Brother Cobra. his mount is no faster than the enemy monk and so he does not narrow the distance between them.

Gizerak’s potion takes effect, and Termix regains consciousness.

Flarrgj and Linus are joined by Gizerak to perform the grizly task of looting the bloody corpses. As compensation they soon discover that this group of enemies were particularly well equipped. Not only did Renge have fine full plate armor, but Linus can tell that most of their equipment is of the finest craftsmanship. Each of them had a hefty coinpurse. Added together, it is over 8 pounds of coins. mostly gold. Renge alone was carrying three pounds of platinum coins.



OOC

5,2:13 (1d20=12, 1d20=15, 1d20=11, 1d20=9, 1d20=14, 1d20=5, 1d20=15, 1d20=14, 1d20=19, 1d20=11, 1d20=20, 1d20=4, 1d20=19, 1d20=15, 1d20=7, 1d20=10, 1d20=14, 1d20=3, 1d20=2, 1d20=7)

round 10: Kierna fires twice rolling 12 and 15. 12 is deflected, 15 +action die hits. 6 pts of damage. Brother Cobra has taken 20 total. Kierna loses an action die. Brother Cobra runs 160 ft to minus 460 east/65 north.

Round 11: Kierna fires twice rolling 11 & 9. Both miss. Brother Cobra moves 160 ft to 620 east/65 north.

Round 12: Kierna fires twice rolling 14 (+ action die of 2) & 5 with minus 10 range penalty. Roll of 14 would hit but is deflected. Brother Cobra moves 160 ft to 780 east/ 65 north.

Round 13: Kierna fires twice rolling 5 and 15 with minus 12 range penalty. Second shot deflected. Brother Cobra moves to minus 940 east / 60 north.

Round 14: Kierna fires twice rolling 14 & 19 minus 16 range penalty. 16 would hit but is deflected. Brother Cobra moves 160 ft to minus 1100 east/55 north, which is beyong longbow range. .

Gizerak potion heals 8 pts. Termix is back to max of 18hp with 12 pts nonlethal.

Nimdor rides as far as minus 800 east.

Loot: Assuming that Linus takes 10 to appraise...

170 platinum, 200 gold, 100 silver.

Canzan’s loot: Longsword MW (4 lb), Shortbow MW (2 lb), Whip (2 lb), Dagger (1 lb), Chain shirt MW (25 lb), Bloodstone (0.01 lb), White pearl (0.01 lb), Light warhorse, Riding saddle (25 lb), Saddlebags (8 lb), Arrows (50) (7.5 lb).

Renge’s loot: lance (10 lb), Longsword MW (4 lb), Dagger (1 lb), Full plate MW (50 lb), Heavy steel shield MW(15 lb), Potion (easily IDed as cure light wounds (1 lb). heavy warhorse, Riding saddle (25 lb), Saddlebags (8 lb), Arrows (50) (7.5 lb).

Hengte’s loot: Hand mw crossbow (2 lb), Hand mw crossbow (2 lb), Short sword (1 lb), Sap (1 gp, 2 lb), Short sword (10 gp, 1 lb), Leather armor MW (15 lb), Heward's handy haversack (5 lb), Masterwork thieves' tools (2 lb), Tanglefoot bag (4 lb), Thunderstone (1 lb), Alchemist's fire (flask) (1.25 lb), 5 Sunrods (1 lb ea), 2 Antitoxin (vial) (1 lb), Winter blanket (3 lb), Masterwork manacles (2 lb), Silk rope (50 ft.) (5 lb), Waterskin (4 lb), 6 Trail rations (per day) (1 lb), Signal whistle (1 lb), Grappling hook (4 lb), 4 Piton (.0.5 lb ea), Hammer (2 lb), Miner's pick (10 lb), Portable ram (20 lb), Bolts (20) (2 lb), Small steel mirror (0.5 lb), Light horse, Bit and bridle (1 lb), Riding saddle (25 lb).

Each minion’s loot: heavy horse. Riding saddle (25 lb), Saddlebags (8 lb), Sunrod (1 lb), Whetstone (1 lb), Waterskin (4 lb), Winter blanket (3 lb), 3 Trail rations (per day) (1 lb), Flint and steel (0 lb), Bedroll (5 lb), Fine wine (bottle) (1.5 lb), Potion of cure light wounds (1 lb), Bit and bridle (1 lb), Breastplate (30 lb), Heavy crossbow (8 lb), Greatsword (8 lb), Dagger (1 lb), Throwing axe (2 lb). Bolts (40) (4 lb).

EXPERIENCE POINTS
3300 total for defeating a level 4 monk, a level 4 rogue, a level 4 bard, a level 3 aasimar paladin, and 3 level 1 fighters. 550xp each. Congratulations

Last edited by crueldespot; 27th of September, 2006 at 21:26.
  #94  
Unread 28th of September, 2006, 00:50
Black Plauge's Avatar
Black Plauge
PhD in Physics [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Member: #192
Location: Old Town, ME
Posts: 6,801 (1.17 per day)
Selecting Cazan's mount as the best replacement for Termix's, Fugen ties it up seperately from the others in preperation of the group getting back underway.

Noticing the rather large pile of equipment that Flarrgj, Linus, and Gizerak are gathering, Fugen realizes that they will need an additional horse to carry all the materiel that they are confiscating from their fallen foes. Checking the other horses, Fugen decides that Regne's mount, despite it's war training, would actually serve the best as a pack horse because it was the strongest of the remaining uninjured mounts. Untying it from the gate where he had tied up the rest of the mounts, Fugen goes about getting it ready to carry the gear. Once it is ready, he signs to Gizerak and Linus that they should leave these men with only the basics of equipment: food, flint & steel, saddles, mounts and a small amount of gold. In this manner, they would be able to take care of themselves when they recovered enough from their injuries to awake, but would have to spend several days, if not weeks, recovering and re-equiping themselves.
__________________
Physics is like sex. Sometimes it yields practical results, but that's not why we do it.
-Richard Feynman
  #95  
Unread 28th of September, 2006, 08:52
Linklegacy77's Avatar
Linklegacy77
Spectral Savant of the Aether. [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member: #1662
Location: United States
Posts: 5,944 (1.31 per day)
"Please noble warrior, wait! I do not wish to fight you, I must speak with you!" Nimdor shouts after the fleeing warrior.
__________________
2013 Avatar of the Year Winner
  #96  
Unread 28th of September, 2006, 13:18
crueldespot's Avatar
crueldespot
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Member: #136
Location: Louisville
Posts: 1,295 (0.22 per day)
Running a little further to make sure he is out of Kierna's missile range, the wounded monk turns and adopts a defensive stance.
  #97  
Unread 28th of September, 2006, 20:51
Linklegacy77's Avatar
Linklegacy77
Spectral Savant of the Aether. [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member: #1662
Location: United States
Posts: 5,944 (1.31 per day)
Nimdor approaches on horseback but doesn't get too close, staying just outside of easy reaching distance. (Remain 50 feet away)

"Please hold for a moment. I must apologize to you for what has happened. I realize that what I say will make little difference, but it must be said. I did not wish for a fight, and most likely you did not either. My companions have likely been through so very much at the whim of Golock, and have become somewhat paranoid. When he began casting that spell, before they even knew what it was, they felt they had to act. I tell you this only so that you understand why it happened, and that I am very sorrowful that it had to happen."

<OOC: Diplomacy +7 to change attitude>
__________________
2013 Avatar of the Year Winner
  #98  
Unread 28th of September, 2006, 21:35
crueldespot's Avatar
crueldespot
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Member: #136
Location: Louisville
Posts: 1,295 (0.22 per day)
2:14 Flying Serpent Kick

Jiangu! Chapter 5, Scene 2:14 Flying Serpent Kick

As Nimdor speaks, Brother Cobra turns into a blur of motion. Suddenly Nimdor's vision is obscured by an eclipse. No, it is not an eclipse. It is the bottom of Brother Cobra's sandle as it strikes Nimdor squarely in the face.

"Flying Serpent Kick!" announces Brother Cobra.

Somehow the hearty halfling keeps his senses and stays in the saddle.

"So you AREN'T just a bystander are you, little spy? There will be no peace until all rebels acknowledge the rightful heir to the throne!"



OOC:
5,2:14 (1d20=17, 1d20=16, 1d20=14, 1d20=5, 1d20=2, 1d20=8, 1d20=10, 1d20=13, 1d20=2, 1d20=4, 1d20=1, 1d20=18, 1d20=15, 1d20=13, 1d20=4, 1d20=13, 1d20=4, 1d20=1, 1d20=19, 1d20=2)
Nimdor uses diplomacy as a full round action (-10 mod), fails to meet DC20 to improve attitude from hostile. Also Brother Cobra knows that Nimdor misled him recently, which would negate any positive circumstance mod.

Brother Cobra charges. Hits with stunning fist 16+mods = hit for 8 pts of damage.
Nimdor has 1hp remaining.
Nimdor rolls 14+mods to save vs stunning fist. Successfully saves. Rolls 5+mods to stay in saddle. Stays in saddle.
  #99  
Unread 28th of September, 2006, 23:29
treehouse's Avatar
treehouse
Evolved Ulgurstasta [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1471
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 7,114 (1.51 per day)
"Oh, that just does it."

Kierna tosses her bow to Linus as she sprints to Onira.

"Be careful with that! I'll be right back."

She leaps into Onira's saddle and grabs the reins.

"Nimdor! Make some distance between yourself and the dishonorable Brother Cobra!"

['drop' bow, move to Onira, attempt fast mount (DC 20) with Ride +6. If fast mount is successful, move 60 feet down hill and towards Brother Cobra. Otherwise, end of action; technically I could just drop the bow as a free action, but this has better flavor. If you're going to make giving the bow to Linus a non-free action, I'll just drop it instead]

Last edited by treehouse; 28th of September, 2006 at 23:38.
  #100  
Unread 29th of September, 2006, 04:31
Linklegacy77's Avatar
Linklegacy77
Spectral Savant of the Aether. [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member: #1662
Location: United States
Posts: 5,944 (1.31 per day)
Nimdor grips his face in his left hand, grabbing the place where he was kicked, and races away.

<OOC: Full round withdraw.>
__________________
2013 Avatar of the Year Winner
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 20:28.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren