Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > The Alcotroll's Games > The Lost Homelands

Reply
Thread Tools
  #51  
Unread 25th of June, 2008, 04:33
The Alcotroll's Avatar
The Alcotroll
Stout Yeoman [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Member: #512
Location: Inside your OODA loop.
Posts: 2,147 (0.39 per day)
The merchant's eyes glitter with amusement and a smile plays about his face as he glances from Lionel and Balar to where Malachi and Darriel wait in reserve. His slightly contemptuous expression communicates clearly that he has observed the whispered discussion and is not impressed by the subtlety of the subterfuge.

"Young masters," he exclaims as the Wizard and Barbarian draw near, "Could it be that one of my humble wares has caught your discerning gaze?"
__________________
"Is French kissing not kissing with tongues? And is French cricket not cricket with tongues?"
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Unread 27th of June, 2008, 05:06
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.84 per day)
Balar examines at the merchants wares. "What is this for?" He holds up a four pronged utensil.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/

Last edited by Shoelip; 27th of June, 2008 at 06:55.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Unread 27th of June, 2008, 06:43
The Alcotroll's Avatar
The Alcotroll
Stout Yeoman [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Member: #512
Location: Inside your OODA loop.
Posts: 2,147 (0.39 per day)
The relaxed merchant's aloof veneer slips for a moment, and for the first time the man looks unsure of himself.

"Er.." he says, clearly wondering if he hasn't perhaps miscalculated, "Er... It's a fork... Sir." He pauses and adds hesitantly; "You know... for eating?"
Fortunately, innate business sense takes over, and he reaches for a handful of silver cutlery of similar design. "It is traditional sir, to accompany the fork with a knife and spoon, and perhaps a silver platter to complete the set? Very reasonable at twenty silver for the suite..."

With a hopeful air, the merchant gestures vaguely towards the boxes and packing behind his stall. "I have several more of similar workmanship if sir wishes to entertain his... friends?"

Last edited by The Alcotroll; 27th of June, 2008 at 06:45.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Unread 27th of June, 2008, 06:49
LeadPal's Avatar
LeadPal
One Huecuva Guy [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1488
Location: Canada, eh?
Posts: 3,254 (0.68 per day)
"Think of it as a miniature pitchfork," Darriel says as he steps forward. He had remained quiet for some time as the others worked the city, expecting that they could do the job better than he, but after catching the merchant's bemused sneer, he was beginning to question just how much better that was.

"I'm not sure you've got what we're looking for here," he says, glancing across the tables before looking the merchant in the eye. "We were hoping for something a bit more... interesting. Maybe you could help?"

Last edited by LeadPal; 27th of June, 2008 at 06:52.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Unread 27th of June, 2008, 06:52
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.84 per day)
"I know what a spoon and a knife are for. What use is a fork?" Balar stares at it for a moment. "It doesn't cut... It just has sharp prongs like a... Oh." He looks up at the merchant with a bewildered expression upon his face. "You people eat hay as well?"
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Unread 28th of June, 2008, 03:23
The Alcotroll's Avatar
The Alcotroll
Stout Yeoman [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Member: #512
Location: Inside your OODA loop.
Posts: 2,147 (0.39 per day)
The merchant flops his jaw at Balar for a moment and then turns to the newcomer, a frown now creeping onto his face.

"Interesting?" he says, "You want something interesting? Enough of the circus act then, speak plain. What do you want, and can you pay for it?"
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Unread 28th of June, 2008, 03:36
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.23 per day)
"The silent one has spoken..."

Let's see what happens next...

Last edited by Scythe; 30th of June, 2008 at 13:05.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Unread 1st of July, 2008, 08:15
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.84 per day)
Balar stares at the others, waiting for them to answer. After a while he becomes impatient and puts the fork back down on the merchant's display. "We're lookin' for a guy. He's a... a fence... And um... he might know something about something that got stolen." It's quite clear that Balar isn't entirely sure what a fence is, at least not when a person is called one. "You know any... fences?"
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Unread 2nd of July, 2008, 01:40
The Alcotroll's Avatar
The Alcotroll
Stout Yeoman [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Member: #512
Location: Inside your OODA loop.
Posts: 2,147 (0.39 per day)
Balar's question is met with a bellowing laugh that makes several heads turn.
"A fence is it?" he guffaws, "A fence who knows about stolen things?" wiping tears of laughter away, he leans on his trestle to get his breath back and squints up at the group across the decoy silverware.

"Well you've given me a good laugh an' all, but I'll thank you for leaving now." he says evenly. "You're to stupid to be the watch, so I guess you're vigilantes or gangers or summat' and I got nothin' to say to you. Now bugger off."
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Unread 2nd of July, 2008, 02:14
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.84 per day)
Balar frowns at the man, not about to be deterred so easily, especially after he's been insulted as well. "Oh I'm stupid am I? At least I've the sense to know when I don't know something. I'm not the one trying to sell people tiny pitch forks so they can eat like giant cows... With hands."
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/

Last edited by Shoelip; 4th of July, 2008 at 08:23.
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Unread 4th of July, 2008, 07:40
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.23 per day)
If Lionel had any physical strength at all, he probably would have punched the imposing barbarian, though his lowly body endurance made him resist the urging temptation.

"I must congratulate you Balar... Remind me to Silence you next time?", clearly unhappy about the situation.

"In any case, your a business man, obviously, so let's do business", he seems assured of himself, though within, his heart was running tracks around a never ending field.

"Ignore my friend from the north, he has more brawns than brains. Your wares does not interest me, though your words might. The streets spoke to
me, and they mentioned you might know something about a certain person named Morrisey, and where we might find him, ten gold pieces for his location and silence on your part, and ignorance on ours.", taking a few gold pieces from out of his robe.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Unread 4th of July, 2008, 08:33
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.84 per day)
Balar did not seem particularly amused by being insulted by the merchant, and is even less so when Lionel does it.

He folds his arms across his chest and in a clearly unamused voice says, "Aye, and more of both than you. If you have somethin' to say don't just stand there droolin'."
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Unread 7th of July, 2008, 02:48
The Alcotroll's Avatar
The Alcotroll
Stout Yeoman [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Member: #512
Location: Inside your OODA loop.
Posts: 2,147 (0.39 per day)
The merchant turns his attention to Lionel, and for a moment greed wars with criminal solidarity in his eyes.

"Fifteen." he snaps after a quick glance over his shoulder to check that the loitering messenger boy is safely out of earshot.

Money transferred, he nods up the street. "Morrisey eh?" he says, "This ain't about some gamblin' debt is it? -No, don't tell me, I prob'ly don't wanna know.
"Easy street's where you'll likely find him, behind the Grain barns on the quayside. He's got a flat above the candlemakers, where he goes when he's lying low. Now sod off, an' don't come back. I pays my protection, I do."
__________________
"Is French kissing not kissing with tongues? And is French cricket not cricket with tongues?"
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Unread 8th of July, 2008, 01:12
Nicodemis Finch's Avatar
Nicodemis Finch
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2928
Location: Illinois
Posts: 176 (0.04 per day)
Malachi sits back and lets everyone have their fill of dealing with underworld-types like this merchant. He looks for any tell-tale sign that the man is lying and waits for the group to move away from the stand.

As they all walk away, Malachi puts an arm around Lionel's shoulder, "It was not pretty, but you got the job done, Lionel. In a pinch you can always count on greed, eh?!” He lightly slaps the human on the back, then he sneaks a peek back at the merchant. I wonder if he will send that boy running for the docks ahead of us?

Malachi continues in a friendly tone, “As none of you seem as familiar with the streets of Aterium as I am, I thought it might be beneficial for you to see what we are up against. Your [ahem] inexperienced ways played to our advantage this time, but in less public settings they could, at best, send scum like that running or, at worst, get us killed.”

“Balar, you need to be more patient. Idle talk and arguments are not helpful. The next time you manage to get angry, however, it might be helpful if you unsheathe that monstrous blade, tighten your grip on that polearm, or threaten to break the man in two. Anything but a debate on the wisdom of various kitchen utensils. Leave that to scullery maids." Malachi gestures to the crowd. “By the gods! You are regarded as a barbarian by these people and feared for your battle prowess. Use that to our advantage.”

"Now, let us head to the docks and find this candlemaker behind the grain barns. Once there I will need to get the lay of the place before we make our move. Maybe even have a chat with the candlemaker. In any event I have no desire to chase Morrisey through the streets, so no one do anything...rash.” Malachi can't help but look sideways at Balar.
__________________
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. ~Raoul Duke, "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"

Last edited by Nicodemis Finch; 8th of July, 2008 at 01:14.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Unread 8th of July, 2008, 05:44
The Alcotroll's Avatar
The Alcotroll
Stout Yeoman [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Member: #512
Location: Inside your OODA loop.
Posts: 2,147 (0.39 per day)
City natives; Lionel and Malachi have no problem finding the grain barns by the dockside. These huge buildings are the repository for all the grain and other non-perishable foodstuffs brought into the city by barge and offloaded by teams of labourers at the quayside. Once ashore they are taken by cart to the nearby storage facilities, where armies of clerks and scribes assign each shipment to a barn and ensure that imports and consumption are in balance. From the barns, a steady stream of carts, wagons and porters carry the produce to shops, bakeries and caterers throughout the sprawling city.
Apart from the construction and maintenance of the huge barns, the only role for mages in the whole operation, is in the laying of wards to keep rats and other pests at bay.

From the barns, it's not hard to find Easy street; a grotty, littered and dank street set with ancient cobbles and not dissimilar to a thousand and one others throughout Aterium. Halfway along on the left side, a candle-maker's tarnished sign protrudes hopefully over the pavement, in the hope of attracting customers too poor to purchase a better, more reliable sprite-globe or magelight.
Business is clearly not booming.

A flight of crooked steps leads up to a landingway above the porch of the candlemaker, where a small flat perches above the shop. It's two grimy windows are dark, but it's battered door is clearly ajar.
__________________
"Is French kissing not kissing with tongues? And is French cricket not cricket with tongues?"
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Unread 8th of July, 2008, 06:04
Nicodemis Finch's Avatar
Nicodemis Finch
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2928
Location: Illinois
Posts: 176 (0.04 per day)
“Blast!” exclaims Malachi upon seeing the open door to the flat. “Looks like he left in a hurry.” As he moves towards the door he looks around for anyone lurking about watching the place. “No one leaves their door ajar here. Let us have a quick look inside. In his rush he may have left some clue.” At the top of the stairs he inspects the door a before pushing it open, just in case the Fence left behind something nasty.


OOC: Not sure what you mean by "battered." Worn, weather-beaten or kicked-in? Spot, Search, & Disable Device: http://online-roleplaying.com/forums...&postcount=229
__________________
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. ~Raoul Duke, "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"

Last edited by Nicodemis Finch; 8th of July, 2008 at 06:12.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Unread 8th of July, 2008, 06:22
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.84 per day)
Balar frowns at Malachi. "I'm here to gain allies not enemies... Well, I'm also here to get money... so I guess I can act the brute for a while."

Following Malachi, they finally reach their destination. Balar decides not to ask what an open door has to do with a jar as there is clearly something wrong here. "Hold, if he somehow learned we were coming it may be an ambush." He says in a surprisingly quiet voice. He reaches back to grip his sword, but does not yet draw it, deferring to the other's superior knowledge of the... pretty much everything in this place.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Unread 9th of July, 2008, 00:59
Scythe's Avatar
Scythe
Bodak

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2925
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 895 (0.23 per day)
"While observing the current situation, I would have thought of it the only way to get what we needed without causing a scene.", he says, while walking away from the blackened merchant. "The important thing, is we know where to find Morrisey."

"I hope..."

The streets did not please him, he already envied the beauty of the city, the mage light going through his eyes, and the smell of a woman's... in any case, he had no other choice.

"I get the feeling he didn't leave of his own free will..."
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Unread 9th of July, 2008, 01:38
The Alcotroll's Avatar
The Alcotroll
Stout Yeoman [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Member: #512
Location: Inside your OODA loop.
Posts: 2,147 (0.39 per day)
Close inspection of the door shows no sign of forcing, but like the rest of the street its in such a poor state of repair that there's no way to be certain. No sound comes from within, and nor can Malachi spot any signs of tripwires or glyphs that might indicate a trap...

[OOC: Door is ajar, but still closed enough to block vision. Are we going inside, and in what order?]
__________________
"Is French kissing not kissing with tongues? And is French cricket not cricket with tongues?"
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Unread 9th of July, 2008, 02:38
Nicodemis Finch's Avatar
Nicodemis Finch
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2928
Location: Illinois
Posts: 176 (0.04 per day)
[OOC: As the door hasn't been kicked-in, I'm going to follow my original stated actions: Spot, Search & Disable (if necessary). IF the door is clear of traps, then....]

Malachi steps aside and lets the barbarian take the lead. Before anyone enters, Malachi calls out "Hello? Anyone home? Morrisey?" trying to sound as unofficial as possible.

[EDIT: Malachi will follow behind Balar, assuming he agrees to go first.]
__________________
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. ~Raoul Duke, "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"

Last edited by Nicodemis Finch; 9th of July, 2008 at 02:41.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Unread 9th of July, 2008, 06:53
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.84 per day)
Balar clamps one of his large hands over Malachi's mouth when he tries to announce their presence. "You don't announce yourself to potential ambushers unless you're trying to divert their attention." He says in a low but urgent voice. "This, I know. But if you want any possible enemies to know we're here and why, you can go first and tell them in person."
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Unread 9th of July, 2008, 21:54
Nicodemis Finch's Avatar
Nicodemis Finch
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member: #2928
Location: Illinois
Posts: 176 (0.04 per day)
Malachi extricates himself from Balar's grip. The man's grip is that of a forest ape! "Calm yourself" he whispers. "We do not have the element of surprise here and only the Watch and murderous thugs go bursting into rooms. We are just here to talk to Morrisey." Malachi gestures to the barbarian with open palms and meets the other's gaze with some intensity. "Trust me."

Turning back to the door, "Morrisey? We would like to speak with you. We mean you no harm." Then he says to Balar "Push the door open slowly."

[OOC: Remember we're strung out on a flight of crooked stairs, unless the landing in front of the door is large enough for four. In any event, I suggest the following order: Balar, Malachi, Darriel & Lionel.]
__________________
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. ~Raoul Duke, "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Unread 9th of July, 2008, 22:45
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.84 per day)
Balar sighs and shakes his head. "I suppose it's customary for you people to leave your doors hanging partially open..." He says resignedly, stepping up to the door and giving it a firm shove with his leg to swing it open as he stands to the side.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Unread 11th of July, 2008, 03:11
The Alcotroll's Avatar
The Alcotroll
Stout Yeoman [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Member: #512
Location: Inside your OODA loop.
Posts: 2,147 (0.39 per day)
Morrisey is in after all.

The door swings open to reveal a poky, squalid little room of bare floorboards and stained plaster walls, illuminated by an ancient glow-globe since the grimy windows offer little in the way of sunlight. A cracked and pitted table sits in the far left corner, beside a portal leading to a seperate bedroom, where an unmade bed is strewn with clothes, trinkets, tools and the wrappers of take-away food. The only other furniture in this wretched living space is a chair, on which Morrisey sits.

Morrisey is a scrawny, ill-kempt example of elven-kind, his pointed ears protruding from beneath a scruffy thatch of straw-coloured hair. His narrow eyes dart from side to side like rats in a cage, gleaming with terror.
He's bound hand and foot to the chair, thoroughly gagged, with a naked blade laid at his throat.

The knifeman is a youngish street-thug in a sleeveless leather jerkin, with steel-grey eyes and a manic grin. His two companions look equally feral.
One is a young woman with short spiky hair, a red hand tattooed on her cheek and the faraway look of a near-terminal gaze addict. She carries a pistol-crossbow which is pointed waveringly in the direction of the door, her mind apparently too far away with the fairies to much care about current affairs. The second man is older and more heavily built, with greying hair and villainous stubble, around his neck a crudely whittled hand daubed with red paint. In his fist is a rusty shortsword which he points at Balar, framed in the doorway.
"Who the fuck are you?" he demands angrily.

[OOC: On the map, #1 is the spokesman, #2 is the knifeman and #3 is the druggie with the crossbow.]

Drop this text at http://pages.infinit.net/pdclarke/mmee/index.html
*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 10 10 rs 0 0 -c -c -c 10 10 10 10 -c -c -c *s -1 3c 2c rs
@0 0 3c 10 3c 2c *s -1 60 3o rs 0 0 4o -c 60 -c 60 3o 4o 3o *s -1
@5c 1o rs 0 0 1c 1o 5c 1o *s -1 5c 2c rs 0 0 5c 10 5c 2c *s -1 5c
@3o rs 0 0 5c 2c 5c 3o *s -1 3c 1o rs 0 0 o 1o 3c 1o *s -1 3c 3o
@rs 0 0 o -c o 3o 3c 3o 3c 2c *s -1 40 4b rs 0 0 2o 4c 40 4c *s
@-1 5c 4b rs 0 0 41 4c 5d 4c *s d 4o 4o 3js 7 *s 0 7d 6o 1br 4 *s
@0 8s 43 158 -13 *s 0 a2 5d 1a0 -7 *s 8 8p 5e 19i p *s h 7e 42
@1no -23 *s -1 5c 4c rs 0 0 5c 30 5c 4c *s -1 3c 4c rs 0 0 3c 30
@3c 4c *s -1 o 1c rs 0 73 0 1d o 1d *s -1 4o 1o rs 0 73 3c 1o 4o
@1o *s -1 60 30 rs 0 73 60 1o 60 30 *s -1 30 3o rs 0 73 1o 3o 30
@3o *s -3 2a 1e rs 0 =5 feet *s -3 7k 78 rs 0 1 *s -3 90 4i rs 0
@2 *s -3 ad 5q rs 0 3 *s -3 8x 5u rs 0 M *s -3 4d 57 rs 0 -Bed *s
@-3 7z 30 rs 0 *s -3 1l 2t rs 0 =Window *s -3 6w 46 rs 0 -Table *s
@-1 60 50 rs 0 9zabk -20 50 60 50 *s -1 60 50 rs 0 9zabk 60 50 60
@2c *s -1 20 50 rs 0 9zabk 20 50 20 2c *s -1 2o 4c rs 0 9zabk 2o
@4c 2o 38 *s -1 2w 4c rs 0 9zabk 2g 4c 2w 38 *s -1 34 4c rs 0
@9zabk 28 4c 34 3g *s -1 38 4c rs 0 9zabk 24 4c 38 3w *s -1 38 4c
@rs 0 9zabk 24 4c 38 4c *s -1 64 54 rs 0 9zabk -24 54 64 54 64 54
@64 28 5w 28 *s -1 24 54 rs 0 9zabk 1w 28 1o 28 1o 54 24 54 *s -3
@c9 8g rs 0 -Landing *s -3 5g 88 rs 0 -Stairs *s 1 8r 7y 1f6 -9 *s
@1 8q 9b 1e4 -1b *s 1 7f 9b 1fu 8 *s 1 65 9b 1bm 0 *s -3 90 8k rs
@0 B *s -3 93 9t rs 0 M *s -3 7o 9u rs 0 D *s -3 6d 9s rs 0 L
*END 8ld3b6
__________________
"Is French kissing not kissing with tongues? And is French cricket not cricket with tongues?"
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Unread 11th of July, 2008, 05:18
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.84 per day)
Balar looks around the room at the disheveled people contained within, two of which are seemingly around his own age, but in much worse shape despite being in their own element. "Er...I'm Balar." He glances back at the others. "They don't really seem dangerous." He whispers to his companions. Then deciding he better let them do the talking, steps over to the right and ends up starring worriedly at the strangely vacant looking girl.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/

Last edited by Shoelip; 11th of July, 2008 at 05:32.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 18:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren