Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Darius's Games > Apocalypse World > Campaign Info

Unread 5th of October, 2012, 10:08
Darius
The Phantom Poster [Epic GM]

Member: #1110
Locations

What follows is the list of locations for the Apocalypse World Campaign.

Muddy River- a hardhold run by the warlord Barbecue. Population 200. Its most notable features are a market, an infirmary run by Doc, a garage run by Nils and it has some really tall fences surrounding the perimeter reinforced with concrete barricades. It has as its central feature a five story apartment building that acts as Barbecue's base of operations, barracks for the hardhold, and all around fall back position. Barbecue employs a medium sized gang to keep order and to defend against raiders. It is situated on the aptly named Muddy River. No one alive remembers what it used to be called and people were too busy surviving to get cute with naming things.

Theater- a hardhold run by Princess. It's about 400 miles or so north and east of Muddy River, and if you ask Fetish there are two or three hardholds between Theater and Muddy River. It was based around an old movie theater. It might even still be there.

Last edited by Darius; 13th of October, 2012 at 04:47.