Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Darius's Games > Apocalypse World > Campaign Info

Unread 13th of October, 2012, 11:30
Darius
The Phantom Poster [Epic GM]

Member: #1110
House Rules and Such

First: a general note. Apocalypse World is not a nice, comfortable game. Sure the characters know each other, but that doesn't mean that they like each other. PVP is not only likely to happen, but pretty inevitable. That said, I expect people to differentiate between the characters and the players. If this proves too difficult, I will cease the game. Before that happens though, I'll be happy to work with the players to resolve whatever issue has developed before it gets too big. If nothing else, just take a deep breath and realize that this is just a game

Second: While I wouldn't necessarily classify ORP as "family friendly", they also don't go as far as the core AW rules imply that they could. So, in short, keep the violence and sexual content toned down- somewhat. We're not being asked to Disnefy AW by any stretch, just to bear in mind that there are certain lines that we are being told to mind. If you think something is pushing the envelope but it is still essential to your character, feel free to drop me a line. We'll figure it out together.

I'll be using this thread to post general house rules/custom moves/etc. If you want to propose one, put it in the OOC first and we'll take a look at it to make sure that its balanced with what is already in the core.
Unread 13th of October, 2012, 11:32
Darius
The Phantom Poster [Epic GM]

Member: #1110
House Rule 1:

Infirmary: In addition to letting an angel work on people like a savvyhead can work on tech, the infirmary gives a +1 when an angel is just treating someone. This is in addition to any stock that the angel chooses to spend.