Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Anas' Games > Echoes of the Past

Unread 16th of April, 2010, 04:51
IG44
Skeleton

Member: #7825
Xaan ignores the Zabrak that leaves him. Looking around at his surroundings, he sees a panel on the wall that is slightly as-cue. He hurry's over to it and rips the panel from the wall. Seeing the jumble of wires that are now hanging out in the open, he curses slightly under his breath. Reaching out, he fiddles with the wires and circuits for a few minuets until there's a lard pop and a small jolt of static shocks the tips of his fingers. He curses again loudly and jumps back, but his annoyed glare quickly becomes triumphit as the sound of the station powering up sounds behind him, and cold electronic light flickered into life above.
Unread 17th of April, 2010, 04:37
dabocim
Mohrg [GM]

Member: #7702
As Je' Koth is heading to find Glas Aon he notices the lights turning on around him he thinks to himself, well I guess that cerean might actually be good for some thing. He turns around to go see if the tram can work now that it has power. When he reaches the terminal he says, " Good job Xann." he walks in to the tram and notices the terminal seems to be damaged. He yells out the door, " Hey Xann come see if this tram will still work even with this damaged panel while I go get the others." He jumps out of the tram and walks to the other side of the station and says, "Glas Aon, Oo'lyn come on we are almost ready to get moving."

Last edited by dabocim; 17th of April, 2010 at 04:45.
Unread 19th of April, 2010, 03:16
IG44
Skeleton

Xaan sighs and gives a slight grin as he passes Je'Koth. He runs to the front of the train and looks around for anywhere that a panel could be hideing the wires he needed. Seeing them by the controls of the tram, he quickly dashes over to it and prys it open very carefully. Now inside, he pulls a few wires out of the wall and begins to try to hotwire the tram.
Unread 20th of April, 2010, 08:09
Anas
Ghoul [GM]

Member: #7670
As Xann is working on the tram, the lights begin to flicker, and a low whine fills the air as the hangar's power dies again. Ool'yn harumphs with disapproval as he and Glas walk down the stairs into the tram's sub-hangar.

"I'm sorry, but it doesn't appear that we'll be going anywhere anytime soon. Now, if you're quite done, I noticed some maintenence access panels in the floor on the other side of the main hangar. Why don't we go take a look? My guess is that the main power relay is somewhere in the bowels of this place, and no amount of jury rigging from up here seems to be helping."
Unread 23rd of April, 2010, 09:26
dabocim
Mohrg [GM]

"Alright sounds like a plan." says Je' Koth sounding disappointed, " well good try Xann but there's probably just a short circuit down there that needs some repairing."
Unread 27th of April, 2010, 01:14
IG44
Skeleton

Xann lets the cables fall back to the wall, and lets a deep breath flow through his nostriles. "Fine... well just have to go that way and hope it works out. This old train isn't worth a damn anyway." He gives the train one last distastefull look and steps out of the door past Je'Koth. Stuffing his hands in the pockets on his cloak, he leads the way over to the maintenence panels on the other side of the hanger.
Unread 27th of April, 2010, 04:36
dabocim
Mohrg [GM]

Je' Koth runs after Xann shouting, "Wait up!" He starts walking next to him and says, "Do you think the tram is repairable, or should I start searching for another way around to the temple." He continues walking and scans the mountain side for a way across. He spots a patch were there aren't many trees and says, " If we can't repair the tram we'll just have to try to go through the forest to those trees up there."
Unread 28th of April, 2010, 04:41
IG44
Skeleton

Xaan nods curtly. "True. But first we should check out those maintenance panels over here, they might just lead the way we need to go." Xaan passes in front of his ship, running his fingers along the smooth surface, wishing they could have landed closer. He reaches the maintenance panels and tears off the cover. To his immediate dismay, there's an even larger jumble of wires here than there was back in the tram. He sighs deeply, and gets to work on the fray of wires.
Unread 28th of April, 2010, 04:44
dabocim
Mohrg [GM]

"That sounds like something you should check out Xann I'll go down below and check to see if there are any locals that need to be cleared out before we can start repairs." Je' Koth says he jogs over to the stairs and begins to descend them he looks around and decides to pull out is light saber just in case there are any critters amongst the wires and cables.
Unread 30th of April, 2010, 12:39
dabocim
Mohrg [GM]

Je' Koth walks down the stairs into the under belly of the station and begins looking around. He looks around and sees cables sparking every where from where they had been broken and now fraying. He walks down across the platform with his light saber in hand he jumps over a cable housing and continues walking. He climbs down a ladder he sees. As he is climbing he sees a sparking cable swinging towards the metal ladder. He begins to slide down the ladder so to avoid being shocked. He is nearly at the bottom when the cable hits and sends a small shock into his body. He falls off the ladder and lands on his back. He stands up and remarks dryly, "Well since I'm still conscious I'm assuming that their is very low power to this station." He sees the cable swinging back towards him. He activates his saber and cuts the cable making too short to cause any damage. He walks to the ladder and shouts, "Xann I think I may have found why we couldn't get the power back for very long!"

Last edited by dabocim; 30th of April, 2010 at 12:41.
Unread 5th of May, 2010, 01:56
IG44
Skeleton

Xaan hears Je'koth yelling at him and runs down the stairs to go and meet him. Hearing him yell about figuring it out, he sees the cable swinging over his head, still red hot from the saber, and the other half on the floor just a few feet away. "With our luck you've just sliced the cable that we need to make the power insure us its company." He says to Je'Koth, and pats him on the shoulder as he passes him. "But we wont see 'till be venture forward, now will we?" Xaan grabs hold of the ladder's rungs and begins to hall himself up onto the level that lingers above them.

Last edited by IG44; 6th of May, 2010 at 05:15.
Unread 5th of May, 2010, 04:46
dabocim
Mohrg [GM]

"Xann, wait the cable was already damaged I was simply stating that many of these cables have been destroyed down here, And I don't think saving just one would have helped." Says Je' Koth. he continues impatiently, "but there is a hub over there where all the cables originate from." he points behind the ladder "Maybe we can get some cables working."
Unread 1st of October, 2010, 13:01
IG44
Skeleton

Xaan Whips around and runs at je'koth and back hands him "BITCH!!" Then xaan turns to run but is stopped by an army of 30 jawas, maybe more. He looks the first one in the eye, who lights his tortch, and speaks with determination. "Oh it's on."
Unread 1st of October, 2010, 13:06
dabocim
Mohrg [GM]

Je' Koth gets up and runs past Xann back handing him in return. While rushing past Xann, Je' Koth whips his lightsaber out and slashes through the torsos of two jawas. After slicing the two jawas he turns to Xann and says, "You're right BITCH, it is on"
Unread 1st of October, 2010, 13:14
IG44
Skeleton

Xaan looks up at je'koth with the furry of a thousand suns, and says, "Oh no you did not just start this shit up!" Springing to his feet, and breifly runs past je'koth. Then, placeing one foot on the smokeing Karcas of a jawa and leaps backwards towards je'koth. Pulling out his blaster, xaan shoots 4 jawas simaltaniously, then spins in midair and delivers the back-hand of the century to je'koths right cheek. "WHAT NOW BITCH!!!!" He yells in triumph, landing on the ground as je'koth slams into a wall 30 yards back, sending cracks up it.
Unread 1st of October, 2010, 13:18
dabocim
Mohrg [GM]

Je' Koth pulls his head out of the wall unfazed, And throws his Sabre at the jawa swarm decapitating 4 and piercing 4 others through the heart. While his sabre is at work he flies towards Xaan and delivers the back hand of the millennium to his left cheek sending him down through 8 floors of solid durasteel.
Unread 1st of October, 2010, 13:30
IG44
Skeleton

Xaan pulls himself up out of the cracked floor and throws his ruined shirt asid, revealing a stunning 6 pack. Then, he thrusts a thermal detenator streight up through the holes made by his nemisis's backhand of power. He starts leaping through the giant ship sized holes, just then the detenator explodes, sending 11 flameing jawas spiraling into the air. Walls start explodeing all around him. Je'koth looks at the detanators blast as xaan flies through the blast, hand drawn back. Xaan's Back hand of awesomeness lands on the very tip of je'koth's nose. The power of the back hand sending je'koth hurtling back into an awefully convinient line of exacly 5 jawas, knocking their heads clean off and lodging je'koth into a t-rex sized crate of dangerous exploseives.
Unread 1st of October, 2010, 13:41
dabocim
Mohrg [GM]

As the pile of explosives, unsurprisingly, explodes Je' Koth throws his sabre at the ground in front of the cowering Jawas. The result is a devestating earthquake that sends 20 jawas off the cliff. Then je' koth Flew at Xaan and back handed him so hard that he'll only feel it in about two weeks. Xaan flew backwards and slammed into 5 jawas sending them to their doom. Je' Koth then pulls out an imperial repeater and fires a charged shot at the jawas vaporizing 7 Jawas.
Unread 1st of October, 2010, 14:13
IG44
Skeleton

Xaan regains control mid flight and swings his feet toward the incomeing wall. A hurying jawa runs infront of the wall just as xaan reaches it. Xaans feet make contact with the jawas torso, the jawa explodes in a shower of blood and xaans feet make contact with the wall, cracking the whole wall. Then xaan launches off the wall into the air, destroying the entire side of the building with his take off. As he luaunches directly over je'koth, he pauses for a split second in mid air, then sticks out his hand and starts spinning in a torrent of awesomeness, propelled downwards. As the backhand tornado lands on je'koth's left cheek, a sonioc wave as result of the back hand errupts from je'koths cheek, instantaneously vaporizing 62 of the surrounding jawas. The force of the impact sends je'koth streight out at a weird angle and through several walls, only breaking the speed of his fleight slightly when he plows into an unaware jawa, leaveing only bloody brown boots behind.