Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > qwerty123's Games > Time Enough At Last

Unread 29th of November, 2011, 11:31
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

Member: #1109
Chapter 2: Into the Past.

IC: Once she is alone in the control room the Corsair takes a furtive glance around to make certain of her solitude. Once certain, she strides toward the consul and flips a few switches and pulls a lever and the engines whine to life. She hastily inputs corrodinates and steps back from the control panel.

Picking up the clear case that houses the two gauntlets she makes her way to the door. Another quick glance over her shoulder and she throws open the doors while the TARDIS is still in flight. Outside is a blue swirl of light - the time corridor. She tosses the cube outside and slams the door behind her. Rubbing her hands together she whistles a Beatles tune as she heads back to fine tune the corrodinates of her next destination.

Outside the clear box bounces this way and that around the corridor of time. Finally it settles into a small rift and slips through....

Ahab, Moby Dick
Unread 29th of November, 2011, 12:39
lawwnum
Crimson Death

Member: #8286
OOC: Well Sleepy....remember what I said about him being evil.....
Unread 29th of November, 2011, 12:42
lawwnum
Crimson Death

IC: The next day as everyone is waking up and collecting in the control room..

"Ok Corsair...so when are we supposed to be giving Razzy back his glovies?"
Unread 29th of November, 2011, 13:44
SleepyDaysDreamyNights
Mummy

Member: #9794
IC: Nina walks into the control room rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. She's once again dressed in her blue sundress and white leggings, though she has decided not to wear shoes.

"Who's Razzy?" She smiles shyly at James before walking over to inspect the TARDIS console curiously.

OOC: Remember who is evil?
"My skin is kind of sort of brownish/ Pinkish yellowish white./ My eyes are greyish blueish green,/ But I'm told they look orange in the night./ My hair is reddish blondish brown,/ But it's silver when it's wet./ And all the colors I am inside/ Have not been invented yet." - "Colors" by Shel Silverstein
Unread 29th of November, 2011, 15:28
lawwnum
Crimson Death

OOC: Qwerty IS evil..

IC: Leaning against the consol..."Razzy is actually Rasilon....the heap high pooba of all Time Lords and Lady's"

Then leaning towards Nina he whispers..." Corsair just hates when I call him that, so I do it just to tweak her a little."
Unread 29th of November, 2011, 15:31
SleepyDaysDreamyNights
Mummy

OOC: Oh right...Now I'm worried.

IC: Nina giggles softly at James' wink before going back to her examination of the TARDIS console.

Big eyes dart over each and every control, memorizing what they look like and where they are. Nina may not know what they do, but if anyone gave her a description of one of the controls, she could probably now find it without batting an eyelash.

Nina's stomach lets out a small growl that distracts her from the TARDIS console. She softly pads over to James and grips his coat sleeve. "Um, not to be a bother, but is there anything I can eat?"
"My skin is kind of sort of brownish/ Pinkish yellowish white./ My eyes are greyish blueish green,/ But I'm told they look orange in the night./ My hair is reddish blondish brown,/ But it's silver when it's wet./ And all the colors I am inside/ Have not been invented yet." - "Colors" by Shel Silverstein

Last edited by SleepyDaysDreamyNights; 29th of November, 2011 at 15:42.
Unread 30th of November, 2011, 12:28
lawwnum
Crimson Death

IC: "Ahhh yes of course..let me take you to the gally, feel free to help yourself to anything that looks good."

And the Capt. with Nina clutching to him heads for the kitchen and begins to open the fridge and various cupboards until finding something that looks good...

"The others could probably use a bite as well..want to help me whip something up for all of us?"

Then hands Nina some various things (Vege's,potatoes some sausage and ham and such)

"Here chop these up for me and i'll make us some omlets and such. Just be careful not to cut yourself."
Unread 30th of November, 2011, 12:45
SleepyDaysDreamyNights
Mummy

IC: Nina is happy to be of help so she quickly sets to work chopping up the vegetables. She goes a bit slowly, not used to using a knife.

A little wrinkle appears in between Nina's eyebrows as she gets a cute look of concentration. She's wants to do well helping to make breakfast.
Unread 30th of November, 2011, 12:51
angel of music
Ghoul

Member: #9599
IC: Walking into the control room and seeing nina and James heading for the kitchen..Annie head towards Corsair..

"I dont know about those 2...not sure if Im more worried about Nina or about James's head getting to big to get thru the door..."

Then turning to look at Corsair..

"So what the plan for today? stealing washington's false teeth? Lincoln's top hat? Perhaps something from the Hindenburg perhaps? "

And she smiles at Corsair..

Last edited by angel of music; 30th of November, 2011 at 12:54.
Unread 1st of December, 2011, 07:22
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

Originally Posted by angel of music # IC: Walking into the control room and seeing nina and James heading for the kitchen..Annie head towards Corsair..

"I dont know about those 2...not sure if Im more worried about Nina or about James's head getting to big to get thru the door..."

Then turning to look at Corsair..

"So what the plan for today? stealing washington's false teeth? Lincoln's top hat? Perhaps something from the Hindenburg perhaps? "

And she smiles at Corsair..
IC: "Nah, Nina is just what the Capt. needs right now. She will take some of the anger that he harbors away. Heck I think she might even curb some of your more violent tendancies....nah never happen." The Corsair laughs at that last part, it is a friendly laugh.

"As to where next, well we are already there. Wish you would have spoken to me sooner though. I always wanted to travel on the Hinderburg. Maybe after this."

Moving away from the controls, the Corsair puts her arm around Annie Mae and leads her back toward the galley. "Why don't we both grab soemthing to eat before heading out. I have a feeling it is going to be a very long day."

Ahab, Moby Dick
Unread 1st of December, 2011, 12:19
lawwnum
Crimson Death

IC: Walking back out of the kitchen with a tray holding 4 plates of food on it...and Nina at his side..

"Ahhh Ladies Breakfast is served..4 Omlet specials with homefries..."

And looking to nina carrying a plate wit a stack of toast on it..

"Ok all dig in..WHO knows what the rest of the day will have in store for us.."
Unread 1st of December, 2011, 12:34
SleepyDaysDreamyNights
Mummy

IC: Nina has a happy grin on her face, as she follows James out of the kitchen. She sets the toast on the table and slips into a seat between the Capt. and Annie.

After she's piled filled her plate, Nina eats slowly, examining each of her companions in turn. She never would have thought that she could be saved by such amazing people.

Nina hides timidly behind her hair as her smile grows a bit more.
Unread 2nd of December, 2011, 10:00
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

IC: The breakfast goes well among the companions on the TARDIS. Everyone is getting along well, even Annie Mae and the Capt. Then the Corsair stands and the mood is broken.

"All right, we have a gauntlet to get. Lets get at it shall we?" She leaves her dirty dishes at the table and makes her way over to the wardrobe. In a flash she is back, a heavy black coat covers her.

"Better bundle up out there today kiddies, it's a cold one."

Ahab, Moby Dick
Unread 2nd of December, 2011, 12:36
lawwnum
Crimson Death

IC: With an odd look on his face....

"Ummmm Corsair...I thought we just DID get the gauntlet we needed? I know Time Travel can confuse things but...."
Unread 2nd of December, 2011, 14:28
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

Originally Posted by lawwnum # IC: With an odd look on his face....

"Ummmm Corsair...I thought we just DID get the gauntlet we needed? I know Time Travel can confuse things but...."
IC: "Apparently, you are confused. The ones we got well...they were not what I was supposed to get. So I went back a little way into the time stream to grab the gauntlet at an earlier point in time. This time I will grab the correct gauntlet, or at least I hope so."

Walking with purpose out of the galley, "Now get your coat." Her boots clang on the metal floor plates of the TARDIS as the Corsair heads to the exit.

Ahab, Moby Dick
Unread 2nd of December, 2011, 15:33
lawwnum
Crimson Death

Originally Posted by qwerty123 # IC: "Apparently, you are confused. The ones we got well...they were not what I was supposed to get. So I went back a little way into the time stream to grab the gauntlet at an earlier point in time. This time I will grab the correct gauntlet, or at least I hope so."

IC: "And this is supposed to make me happy in some way...oh well...lets get crackin I guess...Annie you want to help get Nina sqred away with some cold weather gear?"
Unread 2nd of December, 2011, 16:08
SleepyDaysDreamyNights
Mummy

IC: Nina's face lights up at the mention of cold weather. "Is there going to be snow?" Having grown up on a rainforest like planet, Nina is used to hot, balmy weather and has never seen show.

Her big eyes sparkle as she imagines endless plains of fluffy white snow. Nina turns to James and smiles. "I hope there's snow!" With one last smile, Nina jumps up and scurries off to the wardrobe to find some warm clothes.

OOC: Every time I write for Nina, I try to think of a character who would be so sweet it would give a man with dentures a toothache. I hope I'm doing alright, most of my characters are not sweet at all.
Unread 2nd of December, 2011, 16:55
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

Originally Posted by SleepyDaysDreamyNights # OOC: Every time I write for Nina, I try to think of a character who would be so sweet it would give a man with dentures a toothache. I hope I'm doing alright, most of my characters are not sweet at all.
OOC: You are doing great! I really like how Nina is so different then the gun totting crew we already have. She makes a really nice and needed contrast. Everyone can play off of everyone else. I am really glad you found this game.

Ahab, Moby Dick
Unread 3rd of December, 2011, 14:17
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

IC: Bundled for the wintry weather the gang of four make their way out of the TARDIS. The cold winter air bites as they step outside.

"We have to head up there," the Corsair points to a castle in the distance off to the right of the TARDIS. The hill is steep and spotted with pine and spruce trees. It looks almost like a picture postcard.

With determination the Corsair sets off toward the castle on the hill. "Oh, try not to look behind us. You might find it... distressing."

Of course with an invitation like that someone had to look. Off in the distance below, the road that leads to the mountain path the party is on is visible through the trees. It is at least a half mile away, and the ribbon of the road winds this way and that in the picturesque mountains.

It is what is on the road side that causes distress. A line, one that stretches as far as can be seen into the distance, of impaled corpses lines the roadway on both sides. It is carnage unimaginable.

Ahab, Moby Dick
Unread 3rd of December, 2011, 14:32
SleepyDaysDreamyNights
Mummy

IC: Nina has changed into dark washed jeans and her winter gear is all pastel colors. She skips out of the TARDIS behind Corsair, excited to see snow and feel cold weather.

"Snow and a castle! Wow!" She's in a chipper mood until she sees the carnage and the corpses.

Nina's face looses all it's color and her eye's widen to the size of saucers. She whips around and latches onto James, hiding her face in his shirt and wishing that what she saw wasn't real.

Originally Posted by qwerty123 # OOC: You are doing great! I really like how Nina is so different then the gun totting crew we already have. She makes a really nice and needed contrast. Everyone can play off of everyone else. I am really glad you found this game.
OOC: I'm glad you think so I'm hoping to slowly have the other characters rub off on Nina and make her a little tougher, not too much though. I'm really glad I found this game too. All of you are so nice and I'm really thankful that you're so patient with me.
Unread 4th of December, 2011, 11:50
lawwnum
Crimson Death

IC: As he looks around and sees the bodies...realization sets in...

"Oh Hell....Corsair tell me how barging in on Prince Tepes is going to be so much easier or better? He is not reknown for his hospitality to strangers..."

As Nina latches on tight...

"Its Ok Nina..we will protect you...but your going to have to keep your eyes open for dangers we might miss, or be distracted from seeing."
Unread 4th of December, 2011, 13:19
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

Originally Posted by lawwnum # "Oh Hell....Corsair tell me how barging in on Prince Tepes is going to be so much easier or better? He is not reknown for his hospitality to strangers..."
IC: "We have to try to make this quick, he will be distracted today. He will be tired from a long day of travel, plus today is the day his first wife kills herself."

The calmness of how the Corsair mentions such matters is almost disturbing.

"Besides, Dracula is the least of our worries. After his wife commits suicide, the gauntlet we came for will receive the power that Rassilon wants. The entity that imbues that power into the object is here, and very dangerous. That is why I would rather we found the gauntlet on the Titanic. It would have been safer; too bad my intel was wrong about it being there."

Ahab, Moby Dick
Unread 4th of December, 2011, 15:06
SleepyDaysDreamyNights
Mummy

IC: Nina whimpers softly and slowly lets go of James' torso. She however puts her hand in his own and holds on tightly. Part of her wants to be brave while the other part just wants to hide in the TARDIS.

"...All those people. I want to leave." Nina struggles to keep her eyes focused on the castle and away from the corpses.
Unread 4th of December, 2011, 16:15
lawwnum
Crimson Death

IC: "Uh huh..so Vlad isnt going to notice us mucking around with his armor ...all we need worry about is this mysterius entitiy that will empower the gauntlets.."

Shaking his head and starting up the hill towrads the castle..

"Well hell Corsair why didnt you say so in the first place..piece of cake im sure..I guess you have at least some idea of the timing we need on this or where to find it?"

Turning to Nina..." It will be ok Nina..we wont let anything happen to you.but again we may neeed you to do somethigs that you might not of done before...just keep close and pay attention and it will be ok."
Unread 6th of December, 2011, 01:02
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

Originally Posted by lawwnum # IC: "Uh huh..so Vlad isnt going to notice us mucking around with his armor ...all we need worry about is this mysterius entitiy that will empower the gauntlets.."

Shaking his head and starting up the hill towrads the castle..

"Well hell Corsair why didnt you say so in the first place..piece of cake im sure..I guess you have at least some idea of the timing we need on this or where to find it?"
IC: "Yeah, it should be a breeze. All we have to do is wait for Vlad to renounce God, then the 'entity' will work it's mojo and empower the armor Vlad is wearing. We just grab the left gauntlet and high tail it out of there. What could go wrong."

As if on cue a rider is seen coming from the castle, a lone figure on a horse. A large spear can be seen, even at this distance, on his side.

"Oh goodie, the welcome wagon is coming."

Ahab, Moby Dick