Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Sheepmen's Games > Vampire Knights

Reply
Thread Tools
  #51  
Unread 7th of August, 2009, 05:57
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.10 per day)
( Vincent )
"I have no idea who those men are" says Fay with a smile. " but, why don't you go and introduce yourself while i tie up Mr. Kett for a bit."
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Unread 18th of August, 2009, 09:00
Vortigern's Avatar
Vortigern
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Member: #7429
Posts: 859 (0.27 per day)
Originally Posted by Sheepmen #
( Robert)
you over hear that the auction is beginning. but the wounded man seems to be getting much worse rather than better. and quickly.
Robert sniffs mildly, a look of distaste crossing his features before he turns and begins to head out of the bar and towards the auction, looking after himself in an attempt to note whether he was noticed and/or followed out.
__________________
V/R,
Vortigern

"Adventure is something bad, happening to someone else, far far away."
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Unread 20th of August, 2009, 10:39
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.10 per day)
( Robert )
you enter the auction hall, to the best of your knowledge you were not noticed or followed.

as you enter the auction hall you notice the bidding number 11 is up right now, and that Mr Kett is talking on his phone and there is a woman standing next to him as well (fay). as you scan the room you notice several people seem nervous or anxious. the most so being a man sitting at a table next to Vincent, he seems to be closely guarding a briefcase.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"

Last edited by Sheepmen; 10th of September, 2009 at 01:48.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Unread 7th of September, 2009, 01:34
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.10 per day)
( Halleck )
after a bit of wandering about the air ducts you find your self overlooking the auction house. directly beneth you is Mr Kett. and he seems to be talking to a girl (Fay). from here you can also spot Robert, and Vincent. but you cannot see the auctioneer or what is up for bid at the moment.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"

Last edited by Sheepmen; 10th of September, 2009 at 01:49.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Unread 10th of September, 2009, 11:56
5Solas's Avatar
5Solas
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7474
Location: United States of America
Posts: 234 (0.08 per day)
Smiling, the Seminole pressed his ear to the grate, momentarily forgetting that there was no need as he could make out the man's conversation easily even at this distance and above the din of surrounding conversations. Moving back into a more "comfortable" position, Halleck knew that he simply had to wait and that the action would come to him...
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Unread 10th of September, 2009, 22:54
Vortigern's Avatar
Vortigern
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Member: #7429
Posts: 859 (0.27 per day)
Originally Posted by Sheepmen # ( Robert )
you enter the auction hall, to the best of your knowledge you were not noticed or followed.

as you enter the auction hall you notice the bidding number 11 is up right now, and that Mr Kett is talking on his phone and there is a woman standing next to him as well (fay). as you scan the room you notice several people seem nervous or anxious. the most so being a man sitting at a table next to Vincent, he seems to be closely guarding a briefcase.
Robert does not at first give reaction to the various observations he makes as he enters the auction room. Instead he quietly slips through the crowd to Vincent's position, seating himself without fanfare. Sitting and surveying the room a bit more for a moment he then leans in to speak to Vincent in a soft tone. "Our friends from the Community Center are here as well. Make as large a bid as necessary to acquire the item, and I will cover it. However, as I think our mutual friends are likely to attempt a more... aggressive acquisition on whomever purchases the item, I think it wise if I go and prepare for that now, rather than hang about." And with that, unless stopped by a reply from Vincent or some other event, he rises and begins to make his way back out of the auction and to his vehicle... to 'suit up'.
__________________
V/R,
Vortigern

"Adventure is something bad, happening to someone else, far far away."
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Unread 11th of September, 2009, 05:56
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.10 per day)
( Halleck )
You spend a few seconds adjusting yourself as best you can in the cramped vent duct without making too much noise in doing so. Now positioned in what you would consider the most comfortable position you’re going to get you turn your focus to those below you. You do have a bit of a problem hearing them (but using one blood point) you can hear them clearly. Mr Kett speaks on the phone “you guys are in position right?... Good.. now get to work and don’t fu** this up.” Then he turns to the girl now standing alone a few feet away at the bar. And with a quick motion he returns the phone to his pocket as he looks at her as if she was also trying to eavesdrop upon his conversation over the phone. but she notices him staring at her and says “why hello here, my name is Fay, and I must say I know just about everyone here but I don’t think I’ve met you before.” She says with a smile. Even you notice her beauty is kind of distracting. And it seems to be working on Mr. Kett as well, But all the same you sit motionless for a moment listening to them small talk. It becomes very clear to you she too heard his remarks on the phone, and perhaps more since she was near him first and based on the line of questions she asks. Your sure something is amiss, and that Mr. Kett has something planned or rather in motion here at the auction. Your thoughts are suddenly broken by the sound of the auctioneer on the microphone announce item number 13.

( Robert )
You make for the main entrance after leaving Vincent’s side. On your way out you spot two of the men waiting just outside the auction room. But well within hearing distance of everything that’s going on inside. As you enter the main lobby your gaze reaches the bar mostly to check if the other two men were still in there dealing with their sick partner. But they are not there. A thought of concern crosses your mind. Good or bad. You would feel better knowing where they were. Moments later you are outside, the weather seems to be turning for the worse as a lot of clouds have begun to move into the area since the last time you noticed and the air has the feeling of rain about it. But that does not slow your momentum for the car, and your equipment. Once there you ready yourself and your gear. But a bright Reddish flash catches your eye a few isles over. You cannot see directly what made the flash, but it was like someone had lit a pool of gasoline on fire then suddenly put it out. But no sound was made, nor is there any smoke, your sure it came from the general area of a gray two isles over minivan and about nine cars back, seconds later the smell of burnt flesh and hair upon the wind catches your nose, and as your eyes focus on the poorly lit minivan your sure you can make out one body moving about the exterior of the vehicle, the shape is that of a man, in a suit jacket, but his face is hard to make out at this distance, you take a few seconds to look about, and even in the mostly dimly lighted parking lot you can tell you and this mystery person are the only ones about, and as far as you can tell he has not noticed you. He seems very distracted with something that’s on the other side of the minivan.
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Unread 11th of September, 2009, 09:52
Vortigern's Avatar
Vortigern
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Member: #7429
Posts: 859 (0.27 per day)
[OOC: Any cameras in the parking garage that I can see? ]

Robert finishes the refit into his combat gear and then moves for the van, walking with soft footfalls towards the van and person in question... quietly and positioning himself to have a vehicle between him and the other most of the time as he closes the distance. He moves with purpose, and minimal sound, however there is a semblance of nonchalance as he looks about for cameras, other means of surviellance, or other people.
__________________
V/R,
Vortigern

"Adventure is something bad, happening to someone else, far far away."
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Unread 13th of September, 2009, 02:05
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.10 per day)
( Robert )
You creep you way through the parking lot making as little sound as you can. As you scan the area again looking for any signs of life or worse cameras, you breath a sigh of relief, there are none. As you get parallel with the van in question you can make out the sounds of someone chanting, the more you listen, it sounds like someone is chanting in German.

(if you wish to get within visual range what’s going on a stealth roll must be made, however you get +3 for darkness, cover, and the person preoccupied)
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Unread 23rd of September, 2009, 01:05
5Solas's Avatar
5Solas
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7474
Location: United States of America
Posts: 234 (0.08 per day)
Waiting patiently, Halleck listens as the auctioneer rambles on about the latest item while keeping his eyes on Mr Kett and the women next to him.
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Unread 3rd of October, 2009, 04:51
Sheepmen's Avatar
Sheepmen
Ghast [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7472
Location: roaming around, but don't expect me to help you get any sleep tonight.. you're on your own
Posts: 304 (0.10 per day)
( Robert )
You creep around the corner not sure what to expect, but ready for anything, it feels much like the moments before a fight where the adrenalin is rushing as you prep yourself for combat. Now in view you seen what looks like a man kneeling down over what looks like the very charred remains of a person. The man kneeling down has a sword at his side, it looks to be a long sword. In his left had is a bible. And with his right hand he seems to be sprinkling water over the remains. All the while he is speaking in German. Now that you have had a good chance to look at him. It is the same man who was helping the sickly monk before you entered the auction hall. Again looking about to ensure your privacy you spot no one, the weather has begun to pick up however, scattered rain drops pushed by the wind start to collect on everything. Listening to the monk speak your sure he is praying. But his actions do not suggest he is being rushed or that he is nervous or ill prepared for this kind of thing. All of his gestures, even the tone of his voice is clam and smooth and relaxed. As the ritual continues the remains of the body become more and more decomposed. So much so that after a few minutes it no longer resembles a body at all. But more like the remains of a large camp fire.

( Halleck )
Fay and Mr. Kett talk for several minutes more. Nothing that really keeps your interest. Then the auctioneer calls for item number 15. At that point Mr. Kett’s phone begins to ring again. He kindly asks Fay to leave so he could speak in private. She complies, but the look on her face says that she hasn’t gotten what she wanted yet. Now that he thinks he is along. He answers his phone. “yes?? What? What do you mean? how did the Germans find out? Their here!! Damn it! Impatient bastards. One day that’s all if F**King asked them for.. One day.. Tell them to wait. And look. Don’t let them anywhere need the fake. The only way into that store room is that door. Just keep them outside till this is over with."
__________________
Sheepmen

"if it looks dangerous try having one of your friends go first"
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Unread 7th of October, 2009, 16:24
Vortigern's Avatar
Vortigern
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Member: #7429
Posts: 859 (0.27 per day)
Robert continues closer, attempting to move himself up behind the kneeling monk while silently drawing his sword and gauche in a pair of smooth motions. A slight curl comes over his lip as he moves. Drawing a breath he considers for a long moment before lightly laying his blade on the man's shoulder... and reaching out to grasp his shoulder similarly. "I have you at a disadvantage, so I give you this chance to yield. If you do not, or if you break your word afterwards, things shall go poorly for you."
__________________
V/R,
Vortigern

"Adventure is something bad, happening to someone else, far far away."
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Unread 9th of October, 2009, 21:38
5Solas's Avatar
5Solas
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member: #7474
Location: United States of America
Posts: 234 (0.08 per day)
Halleck smiled as he heard Mr. Kett speak over the phone. The room he had accidentaly looked into earlier must have the fake but why would he want them to stay away from the fake and not the real item? Was the real item not even at the auction house? There was only one way to find out...

***

Halleck looked through the grates into the storage room below, the two men looking aggitated and ready for anything. The fact that they had silenced sub-machine guns told him that what they were ready for was a small war. Quickly checking his gear, Halleck nodded to himself and waited, a feeling in the back of his head that something would give him the opportunity- quite soon- to determine the contents of that room.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 11:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren