Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Public Commonness > Adventurer's Escapades > Eidolon

Closed Thread
Thread Tools
  #126  
Unread 14th of January, 2005, 10:13
itches's Avatar
itches
Vampire Lord [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #10
Location: Castle Greyskull
Posts: 13,740 (2.24 per day)
Musing over the plan, Nicos nods. It did make sense to evenly split up their forces, thought it did leave the situation here out of his hands.

"If you feel you can trust the elf to guard your back, okay. One thing though, if there is someone trapped in there, and you can't get him out ... the kindest thing we could do is to give them the option of a quick death as opposed to a slow painful one."

Looking at the man directly, Nicos raises an eyebrow slightly.

"Do you think you could do that?"
__________________
@}-`-- Coffee + Hate = itches
  #127  
Unread 17th of January, 2005, 13:13
red_dr4g0n94's Avatar
red_dr4g0n94
Nightwing [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Member: #431
Location: California, USA
Posts: 1,489 (0.27 per day)
Ben didn't even turn his head at the bard's words, though he realized the seriousness in them. It was something he'd heard before, how taking an innocent's life out of mercy was one of the hardest things a person could do. It wasn't an act of self-preservation, nor was it truly a noble act to perform. Killing someone in such a manner as that was a thin line between mercy and murder.

For a long moment there was only silence between the two men, Nicos looking at Ben, awaiting his response, and the warrior staring at the boulder. He noted the cat was there, staring at an item which looked a lot like a waterskin, albeit an empty one.

Finally, Ben broke the silence with a sigh, and he finally turned to meet the bard's gaze evenly. "I'll do it. I can't say I'll feel right doing it, but I'll do it."

Looking back at the boulder, Ben speaks up again. "So where do you plan on looking for firewood exactly? Just plan on scavenging what little we can find lying around, or did you have some specific place in mind?"
  #128  
Unread 17th of January, 2005, 21:51
Shadowfane's Avatar
Shadowfane
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Member: #982
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 166 (0.03 per day)
Her tutors had called it the Void, the Flame, a myriad of names that meant the same thing: control of the emotions during combat. Only by fighting within the quiet, perfect calm could the true warrior unlock her potential. Surayon knew this, understood it, but lately it had become more and more difficult to do. Her rage flared during life and death situations, but in complete contrast to what she had been taught, that was the only time she actually felt alive; the rest of the time, whilst she felt calm, it was an empty, dead feeling that left her almost wishing for a battle, if only so that she could feel again.
Her swords start moving faster through the forms taught her at Blackwood, the rage and pain consuming her thoughts as her blades blur around her, ignoring her surrounding as she concentrates on the storm of emotions inside her, hoping vainly that this time, when she stops, she may just be able to keep hold of them.
__________________
People who say dice karma doesn't exist have obviously never roleplayed...
  #129  
Unread 19th of January, 2005, 03:56
itches's Avatar
itches
Vampire Lord [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #10
Location: Castle Greyskull
Posts: 13,740 (2.24 per day)
Grinning at the question, Nicos gestures vaguely at the wilderness around them.

"I was planning on wondering randomly preying that Fiol will provide. Stay here so that whoever is trapped there isn't alone, I'll send Blarth and the elf back down."

With that turned and started jogging back towards the camp site.
__________________
@}-`-- Coffee + Hate = itches
  #130  
Unread 21st of January, 2005, 02:41
Gralhruk's Avatar
Gralhruk
Ghost of ORP Past [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #13
Location: The Netherworld
Posts: 10,850 (1.77 per day)
Shade doesn't glance in Blarth's direction, her grey eyes focused on Surayon as she whirls through forms, her blades flashing. The swordplay interested her, but not as much as the look on the elf's face. There was enough hatred in her demeanor to bury an army of paladins. Behind the veil, she clenches her teeth and finally looks over at the half-orc. Her voice is acidic.

"Volcanic? That figures."

Of course, maybe Blarth was looking in the wrong direction - hadn't he gotten lost after that mess with the giant? She should probably follow his suggestion and have a look on her own but she didn't like the idea of leaving Cadrius. Blarth was sturdy and certainly capable enough but she was reluctant nonetheless.

"I'll check it out before we go."
  #131  
Unread 22nd of January, 2005, 02:12
itches's Avatar
itches
Vampire Lord [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #10
Location: Castle Greyskull
Posts: 13,740 (2.24 per day)
Jogging his way back towards the current campsite, Nicos was surprised to discover his breath growing short. Dropping back to a walk, the bard took deep gulps of oxygen as he considered this. Either he was getting out of shape, or they were still higher up then he had assumed.

'Maybe both,' the thought came with more then a slight touch of humour.

Striding into camp, Nicos' eyes were immediately drawn to the elf's sword play. Something about the insistent movements triggered an old memory of a slim man. Shaking it away, the bard waited until his companions noticed him then quickly explained the plan he and Ben had come up with.

"I'm not liable to be much help, so I thought I would stay here and help finish setting up camp," he finished looking around at everyone.
__________________
@}-`-- Coffee + Hate = itches
  #132  
Unread 22nd of January, 2005, 02:25
Gralhruk's Avatar
Gralhruk
Ghost of ORP Past [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #13
Location: The Netherworld
Posts: 10,850 (1.77 per day)
Shade's eyes linger on the half orc, softening a little, something akin to curiousity behind them. Blarth had gotten lost alright, and nearly gotten himself killed. She never had found out exactly what had happened to him.

"When you got lost, before we reached the Citadel, you were badly wounded. But when we found you, those wounds were nearly gone. What happened?"

Moments later, Nicos walks into camp. Shade notices the direction of his gaze and her face hardens once more. She answers his brief summary curtly.

"Fine. You better hope there isn't more trouble behind that rock."
  #133  
Unread 26th of January, 2005, 23:56
Shadowfane's Avatar
Shadowfane
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Member: #982
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 166 (0.03 per day)
The blades slow their dance, then finally stop, the emotions draining away like they always did. Surayon feels a flash of bitterness, of despair, then even that drifts away, leaving the emptiness once more. Slipping her swords back into their sheaths, she drifts over to the the one armed bard recently returned. Although she had been consumed in the fury of her dance, her ears haven't deserted her, she caught a few words. Bending and retreiving her bow and quiver, she walks over, her voice once more its flat, toneless self that sounds so at odds with the musical elven language.

"So. What now? Whats this about a rock?"
__________________
People who say dice karma doesn't exist have obviously never roleplayed...
  #134  
Unread 27th of January, 2005, 11:07
Black Plauge's Avatar
Black Plauge
PhD in Physics [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Member: #192
Location: Old Town, ME
Posts: 6,801 (1.15 per day)
Though he is caught off guard by Shade's question, it is not entirely unexpected. None of those he traveled with showed any sign of even knowing what a third eye was, let alone posessing one. Even Nicos, who seemed to be the most widely knowledgable of the bunch, likely knew little of it.

"Its my third eye," Blarth tries to explain, unsure of how to properly translate the concepts into common, "I am gifted with the ability to mold my body and mind how I will. To a limited extent at least. One of the things I can do is heal myself, like I did back in the inn in Karkas. As at the inn, sometimes I make it happen. Other times, my mind and body do so of their own accord."

The effort of explaining even that much obviously straining him, Blarth smiles and shrugs as further explination.

Fortunately, Nicos's return save him from further talk.

"It needs to be moved," he replies to Surayon's question.

Last edited by Black Plauge; 29th of January, 2005 at 00:13.
  #135  
Unread 29th of January, 2005, 07:11
Shadowfane's Avatar
Shadowfane
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Member: #982
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 166 (0.03 per day)
Surayon raises an eyebrow slightly; a rock that the Half-orc and the other human may struggle to lift is one that presumably her own athletic but markedly less developed physique would add little or no aid to. Shrugging slightly, she pauses to ascertain the direction from Nicos, then sets of, trusting that at some point Blaerth will catch up. Her eyes scan the ground, absorbed in their work, in no mood for casual conversation anyway.
__________________
People who say dice karma doesn't exist have obviously never roleplayed...
  #136  
Unread 29th of January, 2005, 07:51
Gralhruk's Avatar
Gralhruk
Ghost of ORP Past [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #13
Location: The Netherworld
Posts: 10,850 (1.77 per day)
With Surayon, Ben, and Blarth gone the camp suddenly seems quite empty. Cadrius is laying down, obviously in pain. Nicos is watching her with his usual half-amused smirk. It strikes her suddenly that this is how they had left Karkas - just the three of them. Wouldn't it be okay for the three of them to just abandon this stupid quest and leave right now?

Cadrius chooses that moment to shift his position. Her eyes find Nicos once again, and she half-fancies that he knows exactly what she is thinking. Cadrius would never go for it, though. Behind the veil, she frowns and then crosses the distance to where he is stretched out.

"Bad, is it? I know you are hurting, but we don't know what they are going to find behind that rock. Maybe we'll need to get out of here quickly. You think you could do it, if I helped?"
  #137  
Unread 4th of February, 2005, 08:53
Black Plauge's Avatar
Black Plauge
PhD in Physics [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Member: #192
Location: Old Town, ME
Posts: 6,801 (1.15 per day)
Arriving at the boulder, Blarth and Surayon find Ben leaning against it waiting quietly, and a small cat sitting in front of him, seemingly stairing up at him.

"So this in the rock that needs to be moved?" Blarth asks, not at all impressed by its size. Were it not for the battle earlier, he probably could have moved it himself, given a tree for leverage.

However, the battle had been draining and he'd need help to move it now.

"And probably that tree too," Blarth says, his thoughts spilling over into spoken words.

Seeing the others look at him in confusion, Blarth explains, "We'll need a tree to leverage the rock with."

Looking around for a suitable tree, Blarth finds a dead sapling that had been half uprooted by the land slide that had created the various screes in the area. Carefully wresting it from the ground the rest of the way, Blarth brings it back to the rock and wedges it into a small gap between it and the ledge it was leaning against.

"We'll have to wedge the tree in farther to get enough leverage. Ben, when I pull on the tree branch you need shove something into the gap to hold it open so that we can shove the tree in further."
  #138  
Unread 4th of February, 2005, 13:19
Cadrius's Avatar
Cadrius
Refusing to Sow [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #12
Location: The Emerald City
Posts: 5,728 (0.93 per day)
"I will go as fast as I am able. If it proves lacking, then you know what must be done." He grimaces, but forces his gaze to remain locked with Shade's. She will object, of course, but at the very least he must voice the idea. He's useless to them now and would be a liability in battle. It will take a week at the least before he can swing a weapon again.

He turns his eyes to the bundle of armor laying nearby and chuckles sardonically at its promise of protection. For all its strength, the steel proved lacking in the face of a beast. In the dim light he can make out a bit of his dried blood along the breastplate. His bastard sword lays nearby, another bit of metal that offered salvation but gave nothing but death. The fallen paladin wonders if his life would have been different had he chosen to never touch a weapon.

I would have most likely have been killed ten times by now.

Cadrius turns his head to regard Shade once more. "I could do it."
  #139  
Unread 4th of February, 2005, 18:43
Shadowfane's Avatar
Shadowfane
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Member: #982
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 166 (0.03 per day)
Surayon stares intently at the rock, listening to Blaerth's plan - its a good one, and theres no reason why it wouldn't work. The only problem she can she is that if they all heave, and whatever's inside is hostile, it would probably kill at least one of them before they could react. Looking at the sapling the half-orc is carrying, it seems clear that Ben and Blaerth can do this by themselves. Pulling an arrow from her quiver, Surayon nocks it to her longbow and takes position at the side, aiming the bow where the hole will be once the rock is moved.
__________________
People who say dice karma doesn't exist have obviously never roleplayed...
  #140  
Unread 6th of February, 2005, 18:25
LonePaladin's Avatar
LonePaladin
Mohrg [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Member: #152
Location: Tulsa, OK
Posts: 1,019 (0.17 per day)
As soon as the elf draws a bead on the gap, the cat springs to its feet, dashes over to the hole -- right in the spot they're planning on placing the tree -- and gives them a plaintive meow. It suddenly darts in, then backs out again, dragging something in its teeth: a leather pouch, skillfully crafted and divided into multiple smaller sections. Its purpose is unmistakable... it's a pouch of components, used by arcane spellcasters.
  #141  
Unread 7th of February, 2005, 13:55
red_dr4g0n94's Avatar
red_dr4g0n94
Nightwing [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Member: #431
Location: California, USA
Posts: 1,489 (0.27 per day)
Ben watched Nicos go off towards the camp, then turned back to look at the rock. He moved over to it, deciding to give another once over before they moved it, but didn't find anything new except for maybe another another layer of dust. He sighed and leaned against the rock as he waited for the elf and Blarth to arrive. He didn't say anything, despite his curiosity about who or what was behind the rock. He was a bit wary about this whole thing, especially with that cat there watching him now that he was by the rock.

After a couple of minutes though, Blarth and the elf arrived. Ben nodded with the half-orc's idea for using the tree, and found himself impressed when the half-orc simply uprooted a dead tree that was nearby. The elf takes out an arrow and strings it before Ben can say anything, and he nods without saying anything. These two at least knew how to use their skills in this situation.

"Right," Ben says in acknowledgement to the half-orc's request for something to brace the rock while he repositioned the tree. He scouted around for a bit, during which time he heard that cat make the same cry it'd been making all afternoon.

Ben paused as he heard the cry, then looked over at the slim woman and pointed at where the cat had just come out of from behind the boulder. "Uh... you. Elf. Do something with that cat. Hold onto it, tie it down, whatever, just make sure it doesn't get in our way. It seems to like doing that," he finished to her. He waited till she did something with the cat, then returned to looking for a suitable rock, finding one shortly after that.

He moved over to where Blarth had wedged the tree in between the boulder and the wall, not even wondering about the cat anymore. Shoving the rock in its place while Blarth pulled the tree out, he moved to help the half-orc to wedge the tree in between the rock and the boulder. But as soon as they had gotten the tree past the rock, the rock popped back out towards Ben from between the boulder and the wall, almost crashing into Ben's knee, and the boulder immediately crashed back into place.

Ben cursed, grabbed the rock, and wedged it back into place as Blarth pulled the tree out again. They repeated the maneuver with the exact same results, the rock popping out as soon as they got the tree past it. Ben muttered something unwholesome and wedged the rock in again as Blarth pulled the tree out, but this time when they wedged the tree between the boulder and the rock, Ben put his foot on top of the rock and shoved it in along with the tree.

The trick seemed to work, and the tree kept going in between the boulder and the wall farther and farther, until suddenly the rock fell into whatever hole was behind the boulder. The tree snapped up against the side of the hole and Ben and Blarth both grunted as the boulder's weight tried to snap the tree in two. But now there was a small gap, roughly two feet wide and a foot or two off the ground, just enough for someone to squeeze through.

"Hurry... get... out," Ben grunted as he planted a foot up against the ledge wall to help brace himself and keep the gap open long enough for whoever to get out.
  #142  
Unread 8th of February, 2005, 09:53
LonePaladin's Avatar
LonePaladin
Mohrg [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Member: #152
Location: Tulsa, OK
Posts: 1,019 (0.17 per day)
A battered leather knapsack tumbles out of the hole, rolling past Ben's feet; the cat squirms out of Surayon's grasp, jumping to the ground to investigate. Following the pack, a young man painfully pulls himself out of the gap. His leather armor is worn in various places, he looks extremely dehydrated, and is in desperate need of a bath. His left hand, not occupied with the effort of moving, clutches a pair of weapons: a bow and a rather nasty looking chain with several jagged protrusions attached.

Pulling himself clear of his rescuers and the boulder, he flops onto his back, eyes squinted shut against the now-unfamiliar glare of the setting sun. Hoarsely, he croaks, "Water."
  #143  
Unread 11th of February, 2005, 05:22
Shadowfane's Avatar
Shadowfane
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Member: #982
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 166 (0.03 per day)
Surayon narrows her eyes as she considers the man they just freed - although he looks half dead of dehydration, the spell component pouch tossed through earlier marks him as a magic-user. Her fingers itch against her bow, resisting the temptation to put an arrow through him right now, that can always be done later if neccessary.

Looking around, she notices with an internal grumble that both Blaerth and Ben have left their waterskins behind, so with a sigh, she bends over and tosses her almost-full skin to the ground just in front of the human, backing off quickly.

"Don't drink too much at once, or you'll choke. Small sips, then more once you've got used to it"
__________________
People who say dice karma doesn't exist have obviously never roleplayed...
  #144  
Unread 11th of February, 2005, 06:10
LonePaladin's Avatar
LonePaladin
Mohrg [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Member: #152
Location: Tulsa, OK
Posts: 1,019 (0.17 per day)
Taking the waterskin, he uncaps it and takes a small drink from it, letting the water sit for a bit before swallowing. Sitting up with a bit of effort, he looks at his rescuers while the cat hops into his lap, purring loudly. "Thanks. I can't believe I got stuck in there." He takes another sip. "Please tell me that bloody troll isn't around anymore." Sip. "So, what do I owe my saviors?"
  #145  
Unread 12th of February, 2005, 06:39
Gralhruk's Avatar
Gralhruk
Ghost of ORP Past [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #13
Location: The Netherworld
Posts: 10,850 (1.77 per day)
When Cadrius answers she frowns at him. It was just like him to suggest that they leave him for dead. No, not leave him for dead. Inside, the anger flares white hot. And he asks her to do it. Beneath her cloak, the knuckles of her left hand whiten.

Shade's eyes must tell him how close she is to granting his wish right now because before she has a chance to open her mouth he gives the answer she wants: he could make it. She makes her head nod once, then casts a quick glance back at Nicos before returning her eyes to Cadrius.

"Good."

She breathes, letting some of the anger disperse. Always on edge: she was always on edge these days. When this was over with and they were rid once and for all of wizards, then she'd feel better.

"Good."

She gives a rare smile, then realizes he can't see her mouth behind the veil. It melts away. She lowers the veil, serious now but her eyes have softened.

"Were you always so reckless in a fight?"
  #146  
Unread 13th of February, 2005, 14:54
itches's Avatar
itches
Vampire Lord [Epic Admin]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Member: #10
Location: Castle Greyskull
Posts: 13,740 (2.24 per day)
“I once knew a man,” the bard said suddenly. “Good with a sword. Better then good really, the best I’d ever seen. I was stuck with in an Inn in the middle of nowhere for a week with him – sudden snowstorm out of nowhere. Gave me a few tips on using this thing.”

Nicos lightly brushed his hand against the half of the longsword strapped to his hip.

“He really was a nice guy, and in that time we spent together, I learnt his secret. He would practice for hours every day, obsessively. Even religiously. Not just that, he would always practice with the one bade he carried. Always that blade and only that blade. It was a damn fine sword at that, so brilliantly balanced its weight almost disappeared. Kept it’s edge no matter how many times it hit a target, and I never saw a spot of rust on it. He always changed the subject when I tried to find out how he came to own it – strange that.”

Running a hand back through his h air, Nicos looked around the makeshift campsite seeing ghosts of the past reserved for his eyes only.

“Anyway, the point was that it was always with the same weapon. I asked him about it and he explained that he was just focussing on what he did best. To his credit he defiantly succeeded in that, though the idea of putting that much focus one-thing-only hardly seems worth it to me. He said he hadn’t touched another weapon in years, which led me to question what he would do if it broke or got lost.”

As he dropped his gaze to the rocky ground, Nicos gave a small shake of his head.

“He laughed at the question, explaining that the sword couldn’t break, and he always carried it on his so it wouldn’t get lost. It’s a pity what happened to his, he was a nice guy.”

The following silence hung in the air for the dew moments it took the bard’s companions to realise he wasn’t going to continue.

“Well,” one said. “What happened to him?”

“Oh, a few months later someone stole it from him while he was sleeping. He was killed in a fight not to long after that – or so I heard.”

Silently the bard wondered what the moral of the story was.
__________________
@}-`-- Coffee + Hate = itches

Last edited by itches; 13th of February, 2005 at 15:00.
  #147  
Unread 15th of February, 2005, 05:27
red_dr4g0n94's Avatar
red_dr4g0n94
Nightwing [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Member: #431
Location: California, USA
Posts: 1,489 (0.27 per day)
A man. A man, human from the looks of it, crawled out through the small opening that Ben and Blarth created. After he was through, they let the boulder crash back into place, leaving the tree wedged in between it and the wall still. Ben watched, wiping the sweat off his brow, as the man asked for water and the elf gave him her waterskin. The cat jumped into the man's lap, and the man looks at them as he asks them what he owes them.

Ben couldn't even answer at first. The thought of getting anything out of this hadn't even crossed his mind. He'd actually thought that maybe some creature was stuck and he would be attacked the moment he let it loose. And what did he know about the troll?

"We killed a troll earlier, but I don't know if that's the one you're talking about. As for what you owe us, I'd say you could start by you telling us who you are and how you got stuck in the first place."
  #148  
Unread 15th of February, 2005, 10:16
LonePaladin's Avatar
LonePaladin
Mohrg [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Member: #152
Location: Tulsa, OK
Posts: 1,019 (0.17 per day)
The man takes a longer drink from the waterskin, then nods. "I can do that. My name's Xandir. I was walking through the forest -- must've been two, three days ago -- when this troll showed up and decided I'd make a nice snack. I wasn't too keen on the idea, mind, but there was no way I'd have a chance facing the thing. Ended up taking a tumble off that cliff up there, and spotted the hole under that rock.

"I don't know how I managed to fit in there; I was a little to worried about keeping my skin intact, you see. Anyway, I squirmed my way in, waited for a while to make sure the beast wasn't waiting for me, and realized I couldn't get out."

He takes a healthy swig of water. "I'd run out of food and water pretty quickly after that. I started sending Kahlan--" indicating the cat on his lap-- "around to look for help, but she had a hard time convincing you to follow her."

Testing himself, he stands up, pushing the cat off his lap first. He seems a little shaky on his feet, but still able to stand. "Wherever it is you're going, do you mind if I tag along? I don't want to have to run from something again, if I can help it."
__________________
However, Buffalo buffalo most prefer to buffalo Buffalo buffalo that Buffalo buffalo buffalo. Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
  #149  
Unread 21st of February, 2005, 19:27
Shadowfane's Avatar
Shadowfane
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Member: #982
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 166 (0.03 per day)
Surayon only half-listens to the man's tale, more occupied with scanning the surrounding area; despite this being apparently the trolls hunting range, the chance of other predators approaching was more likely the longer they stayed in one place. Letting the obviously dehydrated man keep her water skin for now, she heads off back in the direction of the campsite, eyes constantly moving, throwing off a parting comment at Ben as she does so,

"You can deal with this, I'm sure, better than I can, I at least. I'm going to check the area before everyone turns in."
__________________
People who say dice karma doesn't exist have obviously never roleplayed...
  #150  
Unread 22nd of February, 2005, 01:04
LonePaladin's Avatar
LonePaladin
Mohrg [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Member: #152
Location: Tulsa, OK
Posts: 1,019 (0.17 per day)
Xandir watches the elf's retreating back, one eyebrow arched. Looking back at Ben, he says, "My, she's a pleasant one, ain't she?" He ties his weapons to a couple loose straps on his pack, then hefts the whole thing over one shoulder, straining a little. "Lead on, please."
__________________
However, Buffalo buffalo most prefer to buffalo Buffalo buffalo that Buffalo buffalo buffalo. Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 20:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren