Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Chris Chandler's Games > S P A C E (Weird GURPS Sci-Fi)

Unread 19th of May, 2007, 10:11
Outlawjc
Mohrg

Member: #2785
Ben Kell 'Zak'

Summery of Ben Kell's adventures (so far...)

Working his way to Cali from NY Ben ran into some trouble but nothing to much. Once in Cali he set up his "base" in the spare room in the Kim's resturant. Soon he met Lisa the Niece of Mr. Kim and they began to hang out and become friends then bf/gf. As days went by Ben got into the Kims business of doing underground deliveries of special packages.

The last week has been the wildest for Ben. He got cought by someone who knows who he is as 'Zak' (Ben's alter ego and one of the top hackers in the U.S.) he had aparently made her lose a great deal of money and is being forced to help her repay it. He ended up in L.A. at Lisa's cuz's house and is now back at the Kim's resturant right in time for the Lunch rush.

Contacts made: Bill Kim (oldest of the Kim sons), Ally (friend of Lisa), Lisa Kim (girlfriend of Ben flirt), Mr. Kim (the boss), Mr. Kim( old lady scary), No name lady but pretty (Ben's new boss for which he owe's 13.6 millon)

Other contacts: Peter Milzik Vladavostok Imp.; Ikedo Sura Hindo Ind.; Sunflower Games Yoa Sun(Founder) Peter long (Lead Prog.); Huna Provence (Realistate "fake"); Picific Oil (Manmor); J.D Williamson (Techtight).

Last edited by Outlawjc; 19th of May, 2007 at 10:26.
Unread 26th of May, 2007, 12:04
Outlawjc
Mohrg

Ben and Lisa made it back no problem and delivered the case to Mr. Kim. Bill and Ben go on a mission deep undercover to steal some evidence in the process Ben trips some sort of a server and has to shut off the computer. As the whole thing unraveled Bill kills 2 guards and Ben breaks into a computer and steals two hard-drives. They make it out and back to the house and Ben begins the long process of breaking into the hard-drives.
Unread 2nd of June, 2007, 02:01
Outlawjc
Mohrg

Ok So Ben gets his car ready for some off-roading, and gets soem new computer parts ordered only one problem he got put in Jail. The details are great for his to sue the police department no video of the event only bruises and an audio tape. He is also in jail with some nut case Indian who is trying to break out and my guess is he can't speak english at all. At least he hasn't spoken english to me while we have been in a cell he has only made trouble trying to get out. I have the right nerve to just sock him one but that would only hurt my plan to get out of here. I might try and help him too but i don't know so far i would rather let him rot here.
Unread 6th of June, 2007, 13:47
Outlawjc
Mohrg

All right so Ben has been taken to prison thats right not jail as previously thought nope hard butt prison and i do mean hard but hehe. Some guy tried to poke me put i gave him something along the lines of an iron spike right up between the legs. Though i tried i got my ass knocked out when i woke up my mystery girl who finally gave me a name to go by (Ruth) as she wants to be called saved my ass again and we had a talk about whats going to happen to me and where i will be going and all that good stuff. At the end of the talk I felt like i needed to let her in on the last part of me she didn't know about the part that creates objects out of metal. She didn't seem suprised but she did say she would help me figure it out alittle more i'm not as worried about her any more as I am with the other people who are after me. Well now i'm in a hotel waiting to be moved to my main "safe house/ base of opps.)
Unread 9th of August, 2007, 02:29
Outlawjc
Mohrg

ok so lets see where we left off...

Ben got into trouble with the China government his contact now known as Ruth is his only outside link right now. He showed her his power and got stuck into some program for the "talented" people most of which are kids his age. He dislocated his shoulder, got hospitalized from some sort of a 3 inch stinger in his back and now is expected to continue his physical training with stiches in his back...joy.
Unread 3rd of November, 2007, 07:14
Outlawjc
Mohrg

Its been a while...

Ok so Ben continued his training and all seemed well for a while, until he is laying in bed and he begins to become dizzy soon finding out that Giant cockaroachs (on a stick) want to stick him with what ever those needle things were. He passes out and wakes up in the hall have another stinger in his leg.He is moved from the facility and taken to some unknown place by the military. that is under the sea in a sea lab base. oh joy. Svetlanna and Ben stay in the lab for about a week or so before a sub comes to take them to a place of undisclosed location. On the way there they are attacked in a mini sub by ALIENS!!!!!!!! and ben goes all zak and trys to make sure the situation doesn't go too far out of control. by using his powers he makes a sphere around the inside of the sub to keep everyone safe. He then passes out from the strain. he awakes somewhere in Asia and is heading to his new semi-permentant location with Svetlanna.
Unread 9th of January, 2008, 13:26
Chris Chandler
Kobold Demi-Lich [Epic GM]

Member: #1475
Alright - this is a good start.

The van is uncomfortable and cold. You sleep alot, as does Svetlana. You really lose track of time. There is ocassional food and water - moldy rice and fish broth, tiny bits of meat (you don't know what type), and dried pears. It is not very tasty at all. At the end of what might be days, might be a week, you finally stop at your destination -

The compound, at least what you see of it, is small, utiliarian and in the middle of nowhere. Permanent buildings are tin roofed huts, but there are many building that are not much more than large tents. It is very cold, in fact, too cold for what you are wearing. The group of you rush into the first building, which looks remarkably like an airplane hanger for a little prop plane, and the doors close behind you. You've never been so cold as the dash between van and hanger doors. The cold burns.

Inside the hanger, a few men in simple, but functional uniforms - long brown coats over olive drab pants. Stiff fur boots and thick hats bring you clothing - thermal underwear, two pair of socks, solid form hard rubber boots, two pair of pants, a thick shirt, another shirt, and undercoat and an overcoat, with cut out gloves, leather gloves, and mittens. You also get some goggles. You don't know if you could even put your arms down wearing all this stuff. Svetlana looks right at home, and smiles at the clothing -

I love woolen socks, they remind me of home.

Not in my house mister!!! You can differentiate all you want with your little hoodlum friends, but in here it's wild guesses and rounding errors!
Unread 11th of January, 2008, 14:45
Outlawjc
Mohrg

I give her a smile and a slight laugh,"I don't think I have ever had to put this much clothing on. Where do you think we are that it is so cold?"

I get dressed even though it is most likely going to be a laughfest for the doctor and svetlana.
Unread 12th of January, 2008, 11:19
Chris Chandler

About midway through, one of the guards stops you, and, muttering something in some language, he helps you get dressed. Svetlana is the only one that laughs.

He said that if you kept going, you'd have gotten killed. You have to dress just so.

Not in my house mister!!! You can differentiate all you want with your little hoodlum friends, but in here it's wild guesses and rounding errors!
Unread 12th of January, 2008, 12:40
Outlawjc
Mohrg

"Geez nothing like the bitter cold that kills if you are missing a mitten. So why are we in the deep freezer?"
Unread 12th of January, 2008, 12:48
Chris Chandler

I do not know, but those trees...

She glances near the entrance of the hanger, then quiets.

A gentleman walks over. He is dressed similarly to the other men, though he is a bit older. He smiles and, in a thick Eastern European accent, speaks -

Welcome to Vladivostok. I am Dr. Pietrov, and this -

He waves his hand -

Is your new home. We like to call it, "The Crisper", because we stay fresh even in this cold, but you may have other words.

He stands, seemingly eager for a reply.

Unread 12th of January, 2008, 12:56
Outlawjc
Mohrg

"The Crisper so where's the fruits and Veggies?"

I give a slight smirk but nothing too cocky.

"So what are we going to be doing in Vladivostok? Besides become pop-sickles good Doctor."
Unread 12th of January, 2008, 18:55
Chris Chandler

Well, most importantly, we're going to keep you out of trouble. There's been a lot of... activity right now, and there are some talented people that seem to either be the cause or the target. So tell me, are you the cause, or the target?

Unread 14th of January, 2008, 12:52
Outlawjc
Mohrg

"Depends on what your talking about if it has to do with some visitors then I'm the target, I think. If its about an issue that is closer to home then I'm the cause, I guess you could say."
Unread 15th of January, 2008, 10:53
Chris Chandler

Svetlana rolls her eyes as Dr. Pietrov laughs -

Goodness, this way please. Let me show you where your billet is.

He heads out through the back of the hanger, back out into the cold.

Unread 16th of January, 2008, 15:02
Outlawjc
Mohrg

I'll follow him out,"Whats so funny Dr. Pietrov?"
Unread 17th of January, 2008, 15:28
Chris Chandler

Oh, I've heard about your non-answers, Mr. Kell. You don't like to commit, is that right?

You quickly move from the hanger across the compound to a smaller building. Even bundled up, you are freezing.

Unread 18th of January, 2008, 15:11
Outlawjc
Mohrg

"No I do commit but in different ways. You see I like to have options when i need to have them so I try to think ahead and make sure I have a way in or out of a situation. So I can commit but still have a way to get out if I get in too deep.

so to answer your question, no i don't like to commit fully on anything and I can't its just my nature."
Unread 19th of January, 2008, 09:41
Chris Chandler

Comedy gold right there. Everyone's going to see this one.

Dr. Pietrov continues, only shaking his head. You make it to where it looks like you will be staying. It is similar in design to the Dome, but much roomier. It is not even thinking about being warm in here.

So, anything that you might be curious about?

Unread 19th of January, 2008, 10:32
Outlawjc
Mohrg

I want to check for bugs of all kinds and not he creepy crawly ones. As well as video cameras.

Also hows the bedding if there is any.
Unread 19th of January, 2008, 11:58
Chris Chandler

Let's see that smuggling roll, please.

Unread 19th of January, 2008, 12:25
Outlawjc
Mohrg

(beat skill by 7)
Unread 19th of January, 2008, 13:41
Chris Chandler

You're pretty much sure that you find all the bugs that you are meant to find. You don't see any cameras. You find about half a dozen pretty straightforward listening devices, none bigger that a pencil eraser.

Unread 19th of January, 2008, 14:20
Outlawjc
Mohrg

Is Svetlana in here with me or is it just me?

If she is..."Wow they want to know what we are talking about don't they?" I show her the bugs.

If she isn't I try to make the best of what I have to work with to keep warm.
Unread 19th of January, 2008, 14:22
LadyGlutter
Grey Lady [Epic]

Member: #2781
She's there. She nods, saying, "It's quite possible. I don't know if those are all of them...." which, of course, you would agree with. "So, which bunk you want?"

EDIT: Duh, this is supposed to be the GM typing.

Last edited by LadyGlutter; 19th of January, 2008 at 14:31.