Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Akuma's Games > The Mysteries of Mura-Cho, Japan

Reply
Thread Tools
  #326  
Unread 18th of February, 2013, 11:47
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
“ IC: "Do you remember what happened at the castle in Mura-Cho?" ”
The old man starts spewing a few more sentences... some of which include bits of conversations from White Howlers singing their lineage... maybe he's hearing a bit of a moot from them when they first came here before they decided to make the castle.

Then he's repeating some snippets of some howlers. they are failing in their attempt to control the vortex... The complaint is that if they had left this place well enough alone, no one would know about it and now due to their meddling, the vortex (access point to all layers) has been revealed.

Another snippet has the Howlers consigning themselves to spending their life forces to create a barrier... a castle to keep out intruders. They will commission local spirits to protect the castle. The Howlers can only hope that one day someone will either be able to restore the balance or finish what they started.

A further snippet. The howlers are talking to someone. The howlers are conferring among themselves about whether to accept the person's offer. Will it work? Or will it leave everything undone? they are unable to decide...
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #327  
Unread 19th of February, 2013, 02:05
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.22 per day)
“ The Howlers can only hope that one day someone will either be able to restore the balance or finish what they started. ”
IC: "What were the Howlers doing that upset the balance?"
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #328  
Unread 19th of February, 2013, 23:17
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
“ IC: "What were the Howlers doing that upset the balance?" ”
That question brings forth a shotgun blast of different clips from various people. One thing that keeps being repeated is "interference" and "upset the delicate balance." Basically, by attempting to protect the node, they ended up causing the initial destabilization. That's morality for you. Thins are often fine until someone comes in thinking they can improve on something, but in the end only make it worse. Missionaries bringing disease, etc.

From a game point of view, figure that by trying to summon something or change the node in some way, they introduced change where change wasn't bidden. A top spinning perfectly until someone smacks it trying to get it to go faster but only ending up destabilizing it and making it wobble worse and worse. that's what the Howlers did. Not even they will know exactly what it was they screwed up, but it's too late now, and they can only try to keep it from destabilizing too far.

This might also give rise to the notion that anything that is done to change the current situation, either to reinforce the barrier or take it down could cause even more damage to the already unstable forces inside. Or not... Adam may understand the rudiments of time magic and 2nd level werewolf abilities, he isn't a garou mystic yet, so a lot of the finer points should be over his head.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #329  
Unread 20th of February, 2013, 01:43
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.22 per day)
IC: "I wonder what would happen if the vortex destabilized completely?"

OOC: It doesn't seem like there is anything that can be done to fix the barrier. Although it felt like you had hinted earlier that something could be done. Perhaps that was before the focus of the game changed.
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #330  
Unread 20th of February, 2013, 03:06
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.40 per day)
“ Originally Posted by Akuma # She watches Flynn, considering his words. "Of course, you know that my father said the same about you. You were the monster he told me to fear as a child. The Hindi God of Death... though he had harsher words to describe you. And yet he knew that one day you would come. I grew up here, so I can't understand why... and don't want to understand why there is so much hate in this world. But let me ask you this. The Christians have a saying about beating their swords into plow-shears. It means giving up war for peace. My mother and I tried to do that for my father. We thought we were successful. How about you? What would it take for you to give up war and seek peace with your enemies? Which is more important to you? War or family? My mother convinced my father to leave the war. Would a truly evil man be able to do that? Can you ever find peace?"



"A cobra and a mongoose can watch each other for hours, but it doesn't mean that they can trust or believe the other. Also, not every Yakuza is the same. There are two Yakuza big bosses in this town. They are the nicest people around. But they were pushed out by the new Yakuza in the city. But that's a separate story."

sighing, the girl picks herself up and dusts herself off. "Since I am at your mercy and no one is coming to my rescue, I have no choice but to do as you say. the bombs were de-activated when I came in the door."
”
FLYNN:
IC:Flynn's eyes widen slowly as the girl speaks....then a slight smile spreads across his face...as a thoughtful expression appears there...

WHERE the hell did she pull all that from?!?!?...

"For a child...you speak with the thought and wisdom of an Ancient...shall we sit and speak? "

OOC: Ok I have no idea if this is a traditional japanese house(no chairs and such or more what would be found in the States...you can set that part of scene)

IC:"One moment tho..."
walking to the door..Flynn opens it, and looks out for Caius... signalling him to stand fast for now.

Then he turns back to the girl.. (finding a chair or whatever there is to sit on in the kitchen) he sits opposite her..

"I was born into WAR..and have known no peace in all my life, not for more then a few days at a time anyway. You are lucky your father got you away from it, indeed its no way to live. YAMA am I?....I supposed to many I am. That was never my desire, but it has become all I really know. And it is something I MUST to do until the day I join Shiva. I dont have a choice. But like YAMA, I am picky. I do not wish to dig up your father's and my past. I want to look to the future. You and your mother need not fear me, but those that ARE TRYING to destroy this town do."

Sitting back for a few moments letting his words hang in the air....

"Your words have shown a wisdom beyond your age child..in more ways then 1. If you would...please tell me more about the rival Yakuzza's. Are any of the original group still in town?"
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #331  
Unread 22nd of February, 2013, 01:51
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
“ IC: "I wonder what would happen if the vortex destabilized completely?" ”
This is the closest to dead silence that he gets. And then another string of statements.... "What would happen if we pulled the plug on the universe?" "There is a theory that if the plug were pulled from one drain, it would reappear somewhere else. But It's more likely that it couldn't be done, or would destroy us all. It's better that we just do our best to protect things as they are..."

OOC: Perhaps the White Howlers backed the wrong plan... But the question is, would Adam or any werewolf decide to kill the last living White Howlers on the chance that by doing so, the universe would reset itself? Would Adam send the immortal Flynn in to kill the last remaining White Howlers in the world just to keep some BSD's away from the vortex? Or would it be better to have the whale send a tsunami to destroy the power plant, and the town, but preserve the vortex and the fort as a part of the status quo?
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #332  
Unread 22nd of February, 2013, 02:16
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
“ "For a child...you speak with the thought and wisdom of an Ancient...shall we sit and speak? " ”
She shrugs. "Maybe girls where you come from are simple, but I read, and here in this country, I can talk to Christians and other religious people without persecution. And unlike Pakistan, I can go through education without being persecuted."

OOC: The house was originally Japanese construction shop, but there are chairs. You are in the back entrance/laundry room. There aren't chairs in this room but there are laundry baskets, hanging laundry, a washing machine and sink (no dryer). If you go upstairs, you will see more of a muslim style home. Carpet and sofa and low tables. The front was the kitchen and the customer area. the girl will sit on a pile of clean dish towels if allowed.

“ "Your words have shown a wisdom beyond your age child..in more ways then 1. If you would...please tell me more about the rival Yakuza's. Are any of the original group still in town?" ”
The girl snorts at the notion of her being too smart. She shrugs about the Yakuza. "It's not really a big secret, or rather it's a secret that everyone knows. Toshi City had two rival Yakuza gangs, They have been in this part of Shizuoka for hundreds of years. The story is that the Tokaido road was the only road between Tokyo and Kyoto and was used by all manner of lords to travel between each capital. But with earthquakes, typhoons, and other problems, bridges didn't last long. so to get across the Spirit river's tidal flats, the lords hired locals to ferry them across. The Yakuza here started as locals who learned to stop halfway across the river and demand more money. Anyone who resisted could get thrown into hte water. Samurai in metal armor didn't swim so well. But in the recent past a new group came and managed to fool the two families into feuding with each other and killing innocents. The govenrment tolerates the yakuza construction companies so long as innocents aren't killed. They told me that no one cares if cockroaches are behind the shelves so long as they don't get seen. But when the violence between the two families spilled over to getting some teens killed, the two leaders, Oyaban, took responsibility. But they weren't allowed to commit suicide, and there wasn't enough evidence for them to be arrested. So they accepted banishment. the remaining gang has thrived and gone into previous forbidden fields of drugs and working as security for the power plant they help build."

"But you can get this same information directly from them. The two Oyaban lords of the Yakuza are now working as the Newspaper shop owners. they spend their days playing with kids like me and telling us stories. At night, they send their men to spy on the city. But my father couldn't care about one gang from another, and when they refused to give him weapons, he likely went to the gang in the city. but he couldn't pay the intrerest on what he borrowed. the other gang couldn't come here, but they knew one day he would come back to the city. And this is what happened." The girl is trying hard to keep a stiff upper lip, but she's losing the battle and tears are forming despite her attempt to look strong.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #333  
Unread 23rd of February, 2013, 02:14
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.22 per day)
“ This is the closest to dead silence that he gets. And then another string of statements.... "What would happen if we pulled the plug on the universe?" "There is a theory that if the plug were pulled from one drain, it would reappear somewhere else. But It's more likely that it couldn't be done, or would destroy us all. It's better that we just do our best to protect things as they are..." ”
IC: I think your mixing metaphors, but I think I get the drift that they have no idea what would happen and were too scared to find out. Well that aside, do they know what needs to be done to restore the "balance" (air quotes) as they call it.

“ OOC: Perhaps the White Howlers backed the wrong plan... But the question is, would Adam or any werewolf decide to kill the last living White Howlers on the chance that by doing so, the universe would reset itself? Would Adam send the immortal Flynn in to kill the last remaining White Howlers in the world just to keep some BSD's away from the vortex? Or would it be better to have the whale send a tsunami to destroy the power plant, and the town, but preserve the vortex and the fort as a part of the status quo? ”
OOC: Adam, no he wouldn't. Now if you were talking to a Get of Fenris, they would argue (that's the polite way of putting it) that no one forced the White Howlers to dance the spiral, they made their choice to betray Gia and have been paying the price ever since. One could also argue that these last few remaining would be better off put down as a part of that price. (Aren't you glad I'm not playing one of those).
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #334  
Unread 25th of February, 2013, 22:02
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
“ IC: I think your mixing metaphors, but I think I get the drift that they have no idea what would happen and were too scared to find out. Well that aside, do they know what needs to be done to restore the "balance" (air quotes) as they call it. ”
OOC: If you are asking the Time mage that question, he doesn't have the answer so will only replay various clips. Either they don't have the answer, or he doesn't know if they have the answer, meaning they were never asked that, or won't be asked that at this time. but as time changes, so the answer might change later. The best that can be had is what I said in the previous post.

As to whether the Howlers live or die is up to you and Adam. That is one of the key points of the game as I planned it. Maybe its best for the last of the Howlers to die in order to save the universe, but what secrets they could share... If Adam were a Get, or Red Talon, yes the answer would be easy... just kill them. Adn on the opposite side, a Child of Gaia or (Uktena???) the keeper of secrets would do anything to keep them alive, even if it meant killing innocent humans to do it. But As Adam is a Silent Strider, who is transient, and Flynn doesn't seem like the type to care about meeting some white wolves, so then their fate is in the air.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #335  
Unread 25th of February, 2013, 22:03
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
OOC: Meant to post "you as Adam" not "you and Adam". sorry.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #336  
Unread 26th of February, 2013, 11:56
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.22 per day)
IC: Well then, what exactly did they do, and what was they were trying to accomplish?

“ A further snippet. The howlers are talking to someone. The howlers are conferring among themselves about whether to accept the person's offer. Will it work? Or will it leave everything undone? they are unable to decide... ”
IC: If that was me, I would suggest that they gather as many of their young as they could as well as a few elders, ad hide them in some umbral realm, the goal would be to build up their numbers and strength, far off from prying eyes. And when the time is right, have a way to contact them to bring this army to Mura-Cho for the final conflict. What better way to redeem their entire tribes honor.

OOC: When thinking about time travel, Adam thinks in terms of Bill and Ted (Excellent Adventure, Bogus Journey).
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #337  
Unread 27th of February, 2013, 15:16
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.40 per day)
FLYNN
IC:Looking at the girl with obvious pity...

"I am sorry for your loss, I have seen MANY children left parentless in my life, and irregardless of which side they were on, it is a horrible thing for them."

Looking thoughtful for a moment... Flynn reaches behind him and pulls out the gun TOM gave him the night before, As she reacts he shakes his head and turning it hands it to her but first.

"You border on hating me for something I have not done, and are if fear of things i will not do, so... Take this, its loaded and I am sure you know how to use it. Think of it as insurance for your 'Honor'."

OOC: If she doesnt take it he will put it down on a nearby shelf within her reach and step back a little. If she does take it he will wait to see what she does.
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #338  
Unread 1st of March, 2013, 01:57
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
“ IC: Well then, what exactly did they do, and what was they were trying to accomplish? ”
OOC: I had that written down somewhere, but I can't seem to find it, though I've tried. If I find the exact thing they did, I'll post it. But till then, let's leave the nuts and bolts out, and just say that they tried something that only really powerful werewolves would be able to do... Something on the level of trying to dance the spiral and it didn't work so they did what they did to hold back the screw-up.

As to them having families, maybe Adam thinks that way, but they are outside of time, so they haven't actually settled down so much as it might be the original wolves, still acting their way through the events that put them into this mess.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #339  
Unread 1st of March, 2013, 02:05
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
“ "You border on hating me for something I have not done, and are if fear of things i will not do, so... Take this, its loaded and I am sure you know how to use it. Think of it as insurance for your 'Honor'."

OOC: If she doesnt take it he will put it down on a nearby shelf within her reach and step back a little. If she does take it he will wait to see what she does.
”
She makes no move towards the gun, but she does eye it and Flynn. "I will not take your gun, just as I tried not to take up arms with my father. You can talk of honor, but I cannot just believe you. If I take that gun, I would likely try to kill you. But I wouldn't be able to. You are just too powerful. You could take the gun away very easily. there was a man I studied, called Gandhi. Have you heard of him? He was offered guns as well. He changed India without guns. I wanted to try to change my father the same way. It didn't work, but I don't want to give up on peace just because the world wants blood and violence."
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #340  
Unread 1st of March, 2013, 02:13
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
IC: Aisha. looking at Flynn. "What is it you want? Do you want the bombs? If so, take them. I will feel safer without them. If you want to kill me, then kill me. I cannot believe that you have invaded my house, and attacked me, only to have a conversation about peace. My father believed that safety can only come from killing others before they can think of killing you. But once he lost his status, he became paranoid and afraid that all the enemies he made but couldn't kill would come for him. In the end, he was right. I feel that you will also follow this same path, and feel sad for you on the day that you eventually meet someone stronger than you, especially if, like my father, you have no family or allies to keep you safe when you sleep."

OOC: the last part is of course a barb meant to pull at Flynn's heart strings to reconcile with Adam, his family...
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #341  
Unread 1st of March, 2013, 10:55
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.22 per day)
“ As to them having families, maybe Adam thinks that way, but they are outside of time, so they haven't actually settled down so much as it might be the original wolves, still acting their way through the events that put them into this mess. ”
OOC: My thought was that they still had access to the vortex but didn't know what to do with it. As I understand it, they had sent people back to try to save their tribe (how they [as in the people sent back] tried to do that... I don' know). But they could try to hide a dozen or so of their tribe, in the time between then and now they could grow into an army.

OOC: continuing on.
IC: There is one more thing you might be able to help with. Back in Flagstand, we happened upon a mail truck where we found a laptop. Do you see the shipping address and the return address on the box it was in?
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!

Last edited by Spoogie; 1st of March, 2013 at 10:58.
Reply With Quote
  #342  
Unread 4th of March, 2013, 10:49
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
OOC: There seems to be something wrong with this server, today. I can't quote. Oh well.

Anyway about the vortex. Again, I haven't found my notes yet, but here's what I can remember. My idea was based off of what I got from reading the game books about what happened in the Impergenum, and how I felt that countries like Britain, and later America acted towards "lesser" cultures. Basically, that they would try a strong arm tactic, that once it backfired would leave the situation even more screwed up than it originally was. So, the White Howlers find out about this vortex and decide that they can't leave it alone. But it's part time, chaos, correspondence,heck part of every sphere, and then some. The Howlers in their misguided wisdom decided they couldn't leave well enough alone, and instead decided to try to change or seal the vortex. Did they try to summon the spirits of time or the vortex? Take your pick of poisons. Maybe they tried to introduce Weaver control into the Wyld Vortex.

The point is that it didn't work, but became even more unstable. So they used their powers to try to hold it in place. And like a wild animal, they can barely hold it, but they have it held down. They feel that if they let go, it will destroy everyone (they aren't sure, but that's their thinking).

I don't think they were planning on using this to go back in time, when they did this, there were still plenty of White Howlers around. They don't know what happened to the other Howlers.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #343  
Unread 4th of March, 2013, 10:54
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
OOC: As to the original shipping label. Yeah, he can probably see that. Or rather he can see the guy writing the label in the Mura-Cho's post office. And he's telling the Post office staff that he's sending a gift back to his friend in the states.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #344  
Unread 4th of March, 2013, 15:20
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.22 per day)
OOC: Hmm, the way you had originally described the white Howlers and what they were doing made me think that they were a force to be reckoned with. From what Adam has learned about them, he sees no point in making any attempt to go talk to them. They seem to be all hype, probably like legends that become more legendary as time goes by, but the real thing can't hold a candle to the stories. Unless I'm asking the wrong questions, I don't see them or anything they have being anything more than useless.

OOC: Is the post office still there or did it get destroyed in the last battle? If it's not there anymore, Adam would try to get the stateside address from the mage.
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #345  
Unread 7th of March, 2013, 10:27
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
OOC: lol. Yes, that's true of a lot of things, and was intended that way. You can still learn a lot from them as living history, talking to ancestors, and of course, they will indeed have abilities that the current world forgot. They could be a reckoning in battle, but not nearly as big as the legend makes them to be, which is true of everything. Kind of like finding out the superhero on TV is really just a guy with wires standing in front of a green screen. That's likely to disapoint Adam, but I think this kind of disappointment is really common in the White Wolf story line.

A small post office was trashed in the battle, but the main post office is further in town, closer to the City Hall, and should be untouched. The mage has difficulty concentrating on the address because his time sense keeps sending him to other locations. He gives about a half dozen addresses to various places, but so far, none are in Arizona. How long do you want to wait and press him to remember. He tends to drift off to other times, and other matters.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #346  
Unread 7th of March, 2013, 11:49
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.22 per day)
“ A small post office was trashed in the battle, but the main post office is further in town, closer to the City Hall, and should be untouched. The mage has difficulty concentrating on the address because his time sense keeps sending him to other locations. He gives about a half dozen addresses to various places, but so far, none are in Arizona. How long do you want to wait and press him to remember. He tends to drift off to other times, and other matters. ”
No, that fine, Adam will take note of the addresses that are in the united states. (write them down if he can). Then Adam will exit the void (follow the red thread).

If there is time, Adam would like to take a trip to the post office, see if Adam can find the address in their records.
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #347  
Unread 11th of March, 2013, 22:24
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
Okay, so whale coughs you up... and you are back in the village.

IC: Whale.

"Did you learn what you wanted?" He asks.

OOC: He's asking, but you can summarize if you want to and make your excuses if you want to leave. Likely the Post office will close fairly early; around 4 or 5pm. So if you want to go before they close, you should go soon. If its not that important, you can wait until tomorrow. Need anything else?
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #348  
Unread 11th of March, 2013, 22:28
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
OOC: Is there anything more than bombs that Flynn wants? Not sure how he will take the comments about Ghandi and being lonely.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #349  
Unread 12th of March, 2013, 00:55
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.22 per day)
“ OOC: He's asking, but you can summarize if you want to and make your excuses if you want to leave. ”
Adam: "I think I've learned enough for now." (Adam considers what badmouthing their legends would do and refrains from talking about them). "If you will excuse me I need to prepare some other things."

OOC: Adam will head over to the post office.
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #350  
Unread 12th of March, 2013, 01:00
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.22 per day)
“ Need anything else? ”
Tom made some rolls for interrogation back in post 315, has anything become of that? "315"
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 21:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren