Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Lando The Archmagi's Games > Conan: The Throne of Blood

Reply
Thread Tools
  #51  
Unread 6th of August, 2009, 09:18
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.85 per day)
"I will be fine..." Dagmar answers through gritted teeth. "We must help the others." She looks over at the injured girl to see how she is doing.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Unread 11th of August, 2009, 09:16
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.93 per day)
Thula just snorts as you grit your teeth and she says in broken Zamorian. "Foolish, you will die if you get infection, the demons of this place will smell your blood. We must find water and some medicine."

The wounded girl looks to be dying as Aglaya and Alyona look at you and Thula, both of them look scared and sad.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Unread 11th of August, 2009, 13:58
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.85 per day)
Dagmar at first seems as though she will protest, but a new tingle of pain runs through her body and she nods, looking embarrassed. "You are right..."

She struggles over to the wounded girl and tries to see if there is anything she can do for her. "We must take care of her first though. Thula, do the ones killed by the beast have anything that help?" Her Zamorian is not particularly better.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/

Last edited by Shoelip; 11th of August, 2009 at 19:41.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Unread 14th of August, 2009, 09:56
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.93 per day)
The young lady who was mauled by the demon hound looks up weakly at you, "Thank you for saving me." Her wounds are still bleeding through the makeshift bandages. The two girls look pretty much out of their minds with fear.

Thula shakes her head, "I know not, risk much to go alone in this place. Perhaps they help her, you and me go ahead. We can't stay here and die for nothing."
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Unread 14th of August, 2009, 14:50
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.85 per day)
Dagmar looks to the door that leads out to the hall of mangled corpses, at the injured girl, and back at Aglaya and Alyona. She tries her best to give them a reasuring look, despite her less than reassuring condition. "You two must be brave for her. We justwill be in the hall out there. If you call we will hear. Do not fear. You are both strong and healthy. So you must take care of those weaker."

She struggles to her feet, getting ready to help Thula, for all the good she'll be in a fight, but asks the injured girl before she leaves. "Sister... What is your name?"

If the girl did not live until she returned, the least she could do for her was remember her.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Unread 19th of August, 2009, 09:43
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.93 per day)
The twins nod their heads as they hold your gaze and seem to appear a little more controlled. The girls nod, "We shall do what we can m'lady." Thula offers you her arm to help you to your feet. The wounded woman says softly, "I am known as Natala and my father will reward you well for saving my life. He is a noble who lives on the border of Zamoria and Brythunia." Thula then looks at you waiting for you as she approaches the southern door.

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi; 19th of August, 2009 at 09:45.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Unread 19th of August, 2009, 11:39
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.85 per day)
"N-Natala?" Dagmar asks in surprise. She remembers the girl from before, and looks down near her bellybutton and indeed sees the mark. "It is you... I am sorry... The incense must have affected me... I will do everything I can to bring you out of here, but you must stay strong. No matter what you must not die, do you understand? No matter how badly it hurts, you must keep breathing." Dagmar hurries (as best she can with her grievous wounds) to Thula's side. Seeing as how she is the one least useful in combat, Dagmar takes the task of searching the corpses while Thula stands guard. She couldn't believe the girl's wounds were so grievous that she did not recognize her cell mate. She needed to hurry.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/

Last edited by Shoelip; 19th of August, 2009 at 11:47.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Unread 24th of August, 2009, 08:52
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.93 per day)
Natala nods as Dagmar talks to her and smiles weakly as she leaves with Thula. The two proceed down the corridor, which is strewn with corpses, blood and gore. Initially neither of them find anything useful, but then they notice a door on the right of the corridor ahead.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Unread 24th of August, 2009, 09:00
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.85 per day)
Dagmar goes to the door and opens it just a crack to peer inside.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Unread 28th of August, 2009, 09:07
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.93 per day)
Originally Posted by Shoelip # Dagmar goes to the door and opens it just a crack to peer inside.
Give me a spot check.
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Unread 13th of September, 2009, 00:44
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.93 per day)
Thula stands ready with scimitar in hand as Dagmar opens the door and peers inside. She initially doesn't see anything, but it appears to be pretty dark.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Unread 13th of September, 2009, 08:15
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.85 per day)
Dagmar steps back and looks to Thula "Can you see anything in there?" She whispers in a quiet voice. Somehow it didn't seem like a great idea for her to take point right now when she was faint from blood loss.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Unread 14th of September, 2009, 09:25
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.93 per day)
Thula whispers, "Can't see much, but it looks like possible bodies, I do smell death inside, blood and gore likely, let me go first then." She says, her body glistening with sweat under the poorly fitting chain shirt she stool from the dead guard. She readies the scimitar and looks in more.

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi; 20th of September, 2009 at 23:51.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Unread 14th of September, 2009, 10:57
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.85 per day)
Dagmar nods and gets ready to back her up.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Unread 20th of September, 2009, 23:53
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.93 per day)
Thula opens the wider and lifts her scimitar. Inside looks like a guard room or barracks of some kind. There are two dead bodies on the floor and someone standing over them going through their belongings.

The figure turns hearing the door open.

ooc: introducing Laredo...
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Unread 21st of September, 2009, 07:27
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.85 per day)
The man was looting bodies. Obviously not a guard, but whether friend or foe, remained to be seen. Dagmar spoke as forcefully as she could in her weakened condition, it didn't help that she was still not exactly used to the language. [Zamorian] "You, not guard... Who are you?"
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Unread 30th of September, 2009, 13:22
Keylan's Avatar
Keylan
Skeleton

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Member: #7431
Location: Redding, Ca
Posts: 63 (0.02 per day)
Before you stands a slender man, dark of skin with short cropped black hair. He wears a black cloak over his light grey shirt and is pants are a dark blue almost to the point of being black. He carries a short sword on his left hip. With a knowing smile Laredo turns toward the two people who have just opened the door. Laredo’s eyes take in the scene of the two new comers and gives them the once over before answering the ladies question. My name is Riviera, I am a collector of lost items, and no I am not a guard of this temple. What are you too doing here if I may ask?

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi; 5th of October, 2009 at 07:55.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Unread 30th of September, 2009, 19:04
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.85 per day)
Dagmar's eyes narrowed at the man before her and his strange way of answering. "You are a thief?" She stared at him a moment, then shook her head. "Nevermind. We were prisoners here. We escaped. We need medicine for our friend. Have you any?"
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Unread 1st of October, 2009, 00:36
Keylan's Avatar
Keylan
Skeleton

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Member: #7431
Location: Redding, Ca
Posts: 63 (0.02 per day)
"My chosen profession goes by many names, and thief is but one of them. I am afraid that I do not posses skills in the healing ways but I am sure that if we look around we will be able to find some. Who is your friend standing behind you?"
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Unread 1st of October, 2009, 05:05
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.85 per day)
Both of the strikingly beautiful women carried bloody scimitars and wore disheveled and bloody guard armor that was clearly not fitted for them, and little else. The first to enter was a dark haired, dark skinned woman of the Black kingdom. The other more talkative one was fair skinned and fair haired, with blue eyes. A Nordheimer. She was also clearly injured with several bloody bandages covering her limbs.

Dagmar looked at Thula who had entered the room first but remained silent. It was not Dagmar's place to introduce her.

"If you will help us, then please, let us hurry. She is fading away fast."

Still watching the thief cautiously, Dagmar starts to searth the room for anything likely.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Unread 5th of October, 2009, 08:01
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.93 per day)
The tall dark skinned female wore the bloody chain shirt fitted for a male, but her musculared legs spoke of a strong lustful warrior woman, not some comely city girl. Thula lowered her scimitar defensively as she grinned while eyeing the dark skinned man with a mix of lust and appraisal. She flashed perfect teeth and spoke in broken Zamorian, "I am Thula of the southern Black Kingdoms, where I am the daughter of chief Askia. We have rescued some fellow prisoners, one of whom is gravely injured. We need to see about helping her as getting out of this place will be challenging."

ooc: give me Search checks

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi; 5th of October, 2009 at 08:05.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Unread 6th of October, 2009, 15:59
Keylan's Avatar
Keylan
Skeleton

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Member: #7431
Location: Redding, Ca
Posts: 63 (0.02 per day)
Nodding in greeting to Thula. "It is good to meet you. I am sorry about the position that you find yourselves in. I will do my best to help you and your companions to escape this temple." Unsheathing his short sword Laredo moves toward the door exiting the room.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Unread 11th of October, 2009, 09:12
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.93 per day)
Thula and Dagmar search the corpses and find a few more weapons and a few coins. Nothing much else unless you wish to strip the clothing or something. The room does have a small chest and a table with a pitcher of water and some goblets. There is also what appears to be a meal partially eaten.

The room has two doors, one the two women came through and another in the western wall.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Unread 11th of October, 2009, 09:33
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.85 per day)
Desperate to to find something quickly, Dagmar goes to check the chest, going so far as to smash the lock with her weapon if she can't get it open.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Unread 21st of October, 2009, 14:00
Keylan's Avatar
Keylan
Skeleton

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Member: #7431
Location: Redding, Ca
Posts: 63 (0.02 per day)
Going up to the chest. Let me get a look at that chest. I am quite skilled at getting into locked items.

Disable Device: Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +11" :

18 + 11 = 29


Open Locks: Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +12" :

2 + 12 = 14
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 11:00.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren