Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Lando The Archmagi's Games > Conan: The Throne of Blood

Closed Thread
Thread Tools
  #101  
Unread 14th of June, 2008, 01:08
Belkregos's Avatar
Belkregos
Corpse Gatherer

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Member: #787
Location: San Diego Ca.
Posts: 1,910 (0.37 per day)
thought Belkregos rarely laughs this one breaks his usual grim expression
with a grin on his face he says

Surely having a woman fight to clean his soiled “honor” will un-do his actions clean

he moves to give the women enough space to move and fight, this will not be a cat fight
__________________
The struggle itself towards the heights is enough to fill a man's heart.
The Myth of Sisyphus

Last edited by Belkregos; 14th of June, 2008 at 01:27.
  #102  
Unread 16th of June, 2008, 06:01
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.94 per day)
Freya laughs and flicks her wrist, her warsword held upright readied. She slowly stands up, still mostly naked. "Listen girl, I like your courage and spunk, better than the soiled honor of your brother. I will fight you if you wish."
  #103  
Unread 16th of June, 2008, 06:40
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.87 per day)
Dagmar continues starring at Freya intensely as she strips off Bragi's oversized armor so that she wear only his shirt and the rags of her own pants. She then draws her sword, and raises her shield, waiting for a moment before letting out a fierce shout are lunging.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
  #104  
Unread 16th of June, 2008, 07:39
Belkregos's Avatar
Belkregos
Corpse Gatherer

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Member: #787
Location: San Diego Ca.
Posts: 1,910 (0.37 per day)
Listen girl, if you want to redeem your brother, finish what he started, there’ll be enough of a fight inside that cave and your brother already received payment for clearing it
you don’t need to get your self killed, just finish what he started,

if in the morning he’s strong enough to hold the reigns of his horse, let him be on his way, you can meet him back in Shadizar once we’re done
__________________
The struggle itself towards the heights is enough to fill a man's heart.
The Myth of Sisyphus
  #105  
Unread 18th of June, 2008, 10:54
Tofu
Ghast

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member: #1781
Posts: 308 (0.07 per day)
Tofu eases his tension on his bow, up until now so much has been engaged with words between this new Aesir woman. No one seemed to notice the Hyrkanian had slipped into the shadows.

" I am Shah Tofu, Proud Horse Archer of the Desert. I was once a proud member of the tribe Juhanna until over the love of a Brythunian woman, Turan turned against me and slayed my entire family. In escape I found Shadizar, and these people my new family.I will bring death to any who wish to bring death to them or die in the attempt .

With that Tofu again raises his bow arrow poised for the head of the Aesir woman making the lunge....

" We don't have to die this day; come eat berries with me; they are fresh and sweet.

Last edited by Tofu; 18th of June, 2008 at 11:03.
  #106  
Unread 18th of June, 2008, 22:46
Darius's Avatar
Darius
The Phantom Poster [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1110
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,490 (0.71 per day)
Darius looks up and groans, his wounds still troubling him. "So much for a restful night sleep, eh?" the Corinthian groans.
  #107  
Unread 19th of June, 2008, 01:43
hedgeknight's Avatar
hedgeknight
Sucka of da Java [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member: #1690
Location: NC
Posts: 1,838 (0.41 per day)
Sekmet glances over at Darius and says, "Nothing to worry about, my friend. The she-cat has forfeited her life coming to our camp and then attacking us. Her blood will be on her own head."
Sekmet watches the outcome with disinterest.
__________________

  #108  
Unread 19th of June, 2008, 09:00
Harith
Vampire Spawn

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Member: #799
Location: Oceano, CA
Posts: 443 (0.09 per day)
"Hold, you two!" Harith shouts at Dagmar and Freya. "Girl, don't throw away your life after you managed to escape them." He spits the last word.

"And you, Freya, what is it really worth to you? She's young and hot-headed, to be sure. But worth a fight? Now? We have much more important things before us!"
__________________
Lando's "Throne of Blood"
"When your only tool is a sledgehammer, every problem looks like a delicate Lladro porcelain figure waiting to be obliterated."
  #109  
Unread 20th of June, 2008, 08:45
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.94 per day)
In response to Harith and others Freya growls, "I offered her sanctuary, not her brother. She chose to challenge me. It is the way of our people." Her half naked body glistening with sweat, both hands clasping the ornate hilt of her father's warsword, the runes on the blade gleaming in the diming firelight as she parries the lunge by Dagmar and flexes her thews prepared to see how her father's sword cuts arrogant girls.

ooc: Dagmar needs to make a Will save vs Freya's 22 Intimidate

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi; 20th of June, 2008 at 09:30.
  #110  
Unread 20th of June, 2008, 09:16
Tofu
Ghast

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member: #1781
Posts: 308 (0.07 per day)
Tofu fires a warning shot just inches away from the head of the challenging Aesir (ooc if want I will make the roll but shot is meant to miss as it is a warning shot).
" Concede defeat and let's get on with our lives or the next one wont miss my loyalties lie with this group, and your nothing but a stranger.Your hot head can only bring you greater harm".[firing at dagmar ooc her yielding to freya's mercy will end the feud otherwise I will shoot to kill as I look upon her as an enemy, any enemy of Freya is my enemy as well.]

Last edited by Tofu; 20th of June, 2008 at 09:30.
  #111  
Unread 20th of June, 2008, 10:03
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.87 per day)
Dagmar quickly brings her shield up between herself and the interfering archer. Even though she would doubtless have lost anyway, it seems these people have no intention of allowing an honorable fight. She glares around the camp at the armed men and woman surrounding her. Her rage tempered only by her frustration. Even if she were to fight, there was no hope of achieving anything. She would die here and be forgotten, left to rot for the carrion eaters. And so would her brother, without even getting a chance to fight. She takes several deep breaths as she fights to keep from breaking under the pressure of the situation.

"I..." She continues starring very hard at those around her. "I concede defeat..." She lowers her sword, looking crestfallen. As soon as the others stop threatening her she sheathes it as well, waiting for whatever humiliation they have planned for her next.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
  #112  
Unread 23rd of June, 2008, 06:38
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.94 per day)
Freya watches as Dagmar lowers her brother's sword and sheathes it. Freya relaxes her stance and looks at Belkregos, "Do you think she should join us?"

She turns to look at Dagmar with her eyes intently, "I think your bravery and skill can be proven in battle with our enemies. As my companions suggested, join us and at dawn send your brother home on his horse. Have some food and water and get ome rest."

Freya then returns to her bedroll and puts her sword across her lap.
  #113  
Unread 29th of June, 2008, 14:10
Belkregos's Avatar
Belkregos
Corpse Gatherer

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Member: #787
Location: San Diego Ca.
Posts: 1,910 (0.37 per day)
belkregos shrugs his shoulders with indifference

as long as she doesn't run when we count on her like her brother, it cant be worst, at least i'd give our enemies another target
__________________
The struggle itself towards the heights is enough to fill a man's heart.
The Myth of Sisyphus
  #114  
Unread 29th of June, 2008, 15:14
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.87 per day)
Dagmar continues looking agitated and doesn't speak again, simply watching the others silently and occasionally glancing at Bragi. After a while she starts to nod off, apparently content that her new companions are not going to pounce on and devour her.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
  #115  
Unread 30th of June, 2008, 03:08
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.94 per day)
Assuming Harith wakes someone to replace his watch the party eventually all falls asleep and dawn breaks without any further incidents. The sky is overcast and looks like possible rain. The clouds give the looming skull mouth cavern entrance a forbidding look.

Freya gets up and begins donning her armor and packing her gear up to carry it. She looks at her companions, "Darius how do you feel? Best eat and pack what you want, we'll need to secure the horses and wagon and hide them."
  #116  
Unread 30th of June, 2008, 03:26
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.87 per day)
Consciousness slowly dawns on Dagmar and she hears unfamiliar voices nearby. Her eyes shoot open and she tries to figure out what is going on. Have the slavers finally reached their destination? No... that's right, I escaped... and ended up here. She looks around slowly at the others then goes to tend to her brother, "Brother?" she says feeling his forehead with her hand. "Brother. Wake up." As a strange punctuation to the statement a low growling sound emanates from her stomach, and she realizes that she hasn't eaten in a day.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
  #117  
Unread 30th of June, 2008, 03:45
hedgeknight's Avatar
hedgeknight
Sucka of da Java [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member: #1690
Location: NC
Posts: 1,838 (0.41 per day)
Sekmet is up with the dawn and has water boiling to make the concoction needed to help defeat the guardian of the Throne of Blood. He has a pouch, a scroll, and other instruments needed in the ritual.
"I need about two hours before I am ready," he says to Freya and Belkregos. "Once completed, we should have an advantage over the demon within."
__________________

  #118  
Unread 30th of June, 2008, 11:09
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.94 per day)
Bragi mumbles and holds his head as he opens his eyes and sees where he is, "By Ymir's beard Dagmar?! What are you doing here?!! We must get awayyyyyyyyy!" He begins to stand and he shakes seeing the skull cavern mouth...and he tumbles down..

Freya grunts at Sekmet and observes as Bragi losses it and she says, "Go coward, get your horse and go."

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi; 30th of June, 2008 at 11:13.
  #119  
Unread 30th of June, 2008, 13:18
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.87 per day)
For a moment Dagmar is completely stunned at her brother's reaction. She stares at him in disbelief. Suddenly her eyes flash with anger. She slaps him across the face, and gripping him by both shoulders, hauls him upright, shouting, "Bragi! Pull yourself together! What is wrong with you!? Stand up! I came all this way to find my brother, and my brother is no coward!"
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/

Last edited by Shoelip; 30th of June, 2008 at 13:22.
  #120  
Unread 1st of July, 2008, 23:18
Darius's Avatar
Darius
The Phantom Poster [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1110
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,490 (0.71 per day)
"I feel like I've come out of the wrong end of a camel," Darius groans, though he does look slightly better. He gathers together his gear and prepares to journey forward.
  #121  
Unread 2nd of July, 2008, 11:44
Tofu
Ghast

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member: #1781
Posts: 308 (0.07 per day)
Tofu moans as he moves from slumber " Sleeping in a saddle I have done before;yet this hard ground is not as pleasant."

Gathering his bow and remaining arrows, making sure his Katar is sheathed properly. He goes about eating berries he found to be both edible ,and non-poisonous growing close by. Most likely grown as a resource to feed the mortal worshipers of what ever laird inside that errie cavern.He offers some to Dagmar who seems to be looking for something to eat." I offered to share them before;Hyrkanians are usually not so kind. With that he smiles.

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi; 3rd of July, 2008 at 09:06.
  #122  
Unread 3rd of July, 2008, 09:04
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.94 per day)
Bragi cowers in more fear when Dagmar grabs him, shakes him and slaps his bearded face. He literally wets himself. "Plllleeeaassseee mercy!" Freya snarls, "Much more noise and the whole valley will hear." She looks at Darius, "You going to make it?" Freya looks at Tofu and Dagmar, "We've plenty of food and water, help yourslef. Might want to gather some supplies for our journey inside."

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi; 3rd of July, 2008 at 09:07.
  #123  
Unread 3rd of July, 2008, 09:27
hedgeknight's Avatar
hedgeknight
Sucka of da Java [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member: #1690
Location: NC
Posts: 1,838 (0.41 per day)
Sekmet tries to ignore the whining coward and continue with his ritual. Mentally, he makes plans to deal with Bragi later...if they survive this.
__________________

  #124  
Unread 3rd of July, 2008, 09:34
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.87 per day)
Dagmar immediately steps back to avoid getting urine all over her shoes and stares at her brother with a mixture of anger, disgust, and sadness, but most of all disbelief. She speaks again in a much lower voice as she realizes that Freya is right about the noise. "What... What are you- Bragi... Just sit down, and don't go anywhere." She shakes her head and turns to Freya. "I thank you for your hospitality... I... Bragi... his mind is shattered. Really, he is not like this- he... Please, what caused this?"
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
  #125  
Unread 6th of July, 2008, 07:52
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.94 per day)
Bragi visible shakes and holds his head in his hands and weeps as Dagmar steps away. He curls up in a fetal position.

Freya glares at him and you as you approach, "I told you he is a coward. I know he fled from the Man-Apes, perhpas this was too muchfor him. Send him on his horse bck, for he will hinder us."

Freya shakes her long blonde hair and puts her horned helm on and shoulders her pack, hefting her sword. She looks at Darius who prepares himself and nods. She says softly, "Once Sekmet is done we shall head inside. Who wants to carry the light?"
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 08:11.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren