Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Lando The Archmagi's Games > Conan: The Throne of Blood

Closed Thread
Unread 14th of June, 2008, 01:08
Belkregos
Corpse Gatherer

Member: #787
thought Belkregos rarely laughs this one breaks his usual grim expression
with a grin on his face he says

Surely having a woman fight to clean his soiled “honor” will un-do his actions clean

he moves to give the women enough space to move and fight, this will not be a cat fight

Last edited by Belkregos; 14th of June, 2008 at 01:27.
Unread 16th of June, 2008, 06:01
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

Member: #682
Freya laughs and flicks her wrist, her warsword held upright readied. She slowly stands up, still mostly naked. "Listen girl, I like your courage and spunk, better than the soiled honor of your brother. I will fight you if you wish."
Unread 16th of June, 2008, 06:40
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

Member: #2780
Dagmar continues starring at Freya intensely as she strips off Bragi's oversized armor so that she wear only his shirt and the rags of her own pants. She then draws her sword, and raises her shield, waiting for a moment before letting out a fierce shout are lunging.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Unread 16th of June, 2008, 07:39
Belkregos
Corpse Gatherer

Listen girl, if you want to redeem your brother, finish what he started, there’ll be enough of a fight inside that cave and your brother already received payment for clearing it
you don’t need to get your self killed, just finish what he started,

if in the morning he’s strong enough to hold the reigns of his horse, let him be on his way, you can meet him back in Shadizar once we’re done
Unread 18th of June, 2008, 10:54
Tofu
Ghast

Member: #1781
Tofu eases his tension on his bow, up until now so much has been engaged with words between this new Aesir woman. No one seemed to notice the Hyrkanian had slipped into the shadows.

" I am Shah Tofu, Proud Horse Archer of the Desert. I was once a proud member of the tribe Juhanna until over the love of a Brythunian woman, Turan turned against me and slayed my entire family. In escape I found Shadizar, and these people my new family.I will bring death to any who wish to bring death to them or die in the attempt .

With that Tofu again raises his bow arrow poised for the head of the Aesir woman making the lunge....

" We don't have to die this day; come eat berries with me; they are fresh and sweet.

Last edited by Tofu; 18th of June, 2008 at 11:03.
Unread 18th of June, 2008, 22:46
Darius
The Phantom Poster [Epic GM]

Member: #1110
Darius looks up and groans, his wounds still troubling him. "So much for a restful night sleep, eh?" the Corinthian groans.
Unread 19th of June, 2008, 01:43
hedgeknight
Sucka of da Java [GM]

Member: #1690
Sekmet glances over at Darius and says, "Nothing to worry about, my friend. The she-cat has forfeited her life coming to our camp and then attacking us. Her blood will be on her own head."
Sekmet watches the outcome with disinterest.

Unread 19th of June, 2008, 09:00
Harith
Vampire Spawn

Member: #799
"Hold, you two!" Harith shouts at Dagmar and Freya. "Girl, don't throw away your life after you managed to escape them." He spits the last word.

"And you, Freya, what is it really worth to you? She's young and hot-headed, to be sure. But worth a fight? Now? We have much more important things before us!"
Unread 20th of June, 2008, 08:45
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

In response to Harith and others Freya growls, "I offered her sanctuary, not her brother. She chose to challenge me. It is the way of our people." Her half naked body glistening with sweat, both hands clasping the ornate hilt of her father's warsword, the runes on the blade gleaming in the diming firelight as she parries the lunge by Dagmar and flexes her thews prepared to see how her father's sword cuts arrogant girls.

ooc: Dagmar needs to make a Will save vs Freya's 22 Intimidate

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi; 20th of June, 2008 at 09:30.
Unread 20th of June, 2008, 09:16
Tofu
Ghast

Tofu fires a warning shot just inches away from the head of the challenging Aesir (ooc if want I will make the roll but shot is meant to miss as it is a warning shot).
" Concede defeat and let's get on with our lives or the next one wont miss my loyalties lie with this group, and your nothing but a stranger.Your hot head can only bring you greater harm".[firing at dagmar ooc her yielding to freya's mercy will end the feud otherwise I will shoot to kill as I look upon her as an enemy, any enemy of Freya is my enemy as well.]

Last edited by Tofu; 20th of June, 2008 at 09:30.
Unread 20th of June, 2008, 10:03
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

Dagmar quickly brings her shield up between herself and the interfering archer. Even though she would doubtless have lost anyway, it seems these people have no intention of allowing an honorable fight. She glares around the camp at the armed men and woman surrounding her. Her rage tempered only by her frustration. Even if she were to fight, there was no hope of achieving anything. She would die here and be forgotten, left to rot for the carrion eaters. And so would her brother, without even getting a chance to fight. She takes several deep breaths as she fights to keep from breaking under the pressure of the situation.

"I..." She continues starring very hard at those around her. "I concede defeat..." She lowers her sword, looking crestfallen. As soon as the others stop threatening her she sheathes it as well, waiting for whatever humiliation they have planned for her next.

Unread 23rd of June, 2008, 06:38
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

Freya watches as Dagmar lowers her brother's sword and sheathes it. Freya relaxes her stance and looks at Belkregos, "Do you think she should join us?"

She turns to look at Dagmar with her eyes intently, "I think your bravery and skill can be proven in battle with our enemies. As my companions suggested, join us and at dawn send your brother home on his horse. Have some food and water and get ome rest."

Freya then returns to her bedroll and puts her sword across her lap.
Unread 29th of June, 2008, 14:10
Belkregos
Corpse Gatherer

belkregos shrugs his shoulders with indifference

as long as she doesn't run when we count on her like her brother, it cant be worst, at least i'd give our enemies another target
Unread 29th of June, 2008, 15:14
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

Dagmar continues looking agitated and doesn't speak again, simply watching the others silently and occasionally glancing at Bragi. After a while she starts to nod off, apparently content that her new companions are not going to pounce on and devour her.

Unread 30th of June, 2008, 03:08
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

Assuming Harith wakes someone to replace his watch the party eventually all falls asleep and dawn breaks without any further incidents. The sky is overcast and looks like possible rain. The clouds give the looming skull mouth cavern entrance a forbidding look.

Freya gets up and begins donning her armor and packing her gear up to carry it. She looks at her companions, "Darius how do you feel? Best eat and pack what you want, we'll need to secure the horses and wagon and hide them."
Unread 30th of June, 2008, 03:26
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

Consciousness slowly dawns on Dagmar and she hears unfamiliar voices nearby. Her eyes shoot open and she tries to figure out what is going on. Have the slavers finally reached their destination? No... that's right, I escaped... and ended up here. She looks around slowly at the others then goes to tend to her brother, "Brother?" she says feeling his forehead with her hand. "Brother. Wake up." As a strange punctuation to the statement a low growling sound emanates from her stomach, and she realizes that she hasn't eaten in a day.

Unread 30th of June, 2008, 03:45
hedgeknight
Sucka of da Java [GM]

Sekmet is up with the dawn and has water boiling to make the concoction needed to help defeat the guardian of the Throne of Blood. He has a pouch, a scroll, and other instruments needed in the ritual.
"I need about two hours before I am ready," he says to Freya and Belkregos. "Once completed, we should have an advantage over the demon within."

Unread 30th of June, 2008, 11:09
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

Bragi mumbles and holds his head as he opens his eyes and sees where he is, "By Ymir's beard Dagmar?! What are you doing here?!! We must get awayyyyyyyyy!" He begins to stand and he shakes seeing the skull cavern mouth...and he tumbles down..

Freya grunts at Sekmet and observes as Bragi losses it and she says, "Go coward, get your horse and go."

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi; 30th of June, 2008 at 11:13.
Unread 30th of June, 2008, 13:18
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

For a moment Dagmar is completely stunned at her brother's reaction. She stares at him in disbelief. Suddenly her eyes flash with anger. She slaps him across the face, and gripping him by both shoulders, hauls him upright, shouting, "Bragi! Pull yourself together! What is wrong with you!? Stand up! I came all this way to find my brother, and my brother is no coward!"

Last edited by Shoelip; 30th of June, 2008 at 13:22.
Unread 1st of July, 2008, 23:18
Darius
The Phantom Poster [Epic GM]

Member: #1110
"I feel like I've come out of the wrong end of a camel," Darius groans, though he does look slightly better. He gathers together his gear and prepares to journey forward.
Unread 2nd of July, 2008, 11:44
Tofu
Ghast

Tofu moans as he moves from slumber " Sleeping in a saddle I have done before;yet this hard ground is not as pleasant."

Gathering his bow and remaining arrows, making sure his Katar is sheathed properly. He goes about eating berries he found to be both edible ,and non-poisonous growing close by. Most likely grown as a resource to feed the mortal worshipers of what ever laird inside that errie cavern.He offers some to Dagmar who seems to be looking for something to eat." I offered to share them before;Hyrkanians are usually not so kind. With that he smiles.

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi; 3rd of July, 2008 at 09:06.
Unread 3rd of July, 2008, 09:04
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

Bragi cowers in more fear when Dagmar grabs him, shakes him and slaps his bearded face. He literally wets himself. "Plllleeeaassseee mercy!" Freya snarls, "Much more noise and the whole valley will hear." She looks at Darius, "You going to make it?" Freya looks at Tofu and Dagmar, "We've plenty of food and water, help yourslef. Might want to gather some supplies for our journey inside."

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi; 3rd of July, 2008 at 09:07.
Unread 3rd of July, 2008, 09:27
hedgeknight
Sucka of da Java [GM]

Sekmet tries to ignore the whining coward and continue with his ritual. Mentally, he makes plans to deal with Bragi later...if they survive this.

Unread 3rd of July, 2008, 09:34
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

Dagmar immediately steps back to avoid getting urine all over her shoes and stares at her brother with a mixture of anger, disgust, and sadness, but most of all disbelief. She speaks again in a much lower voice as she realizes that Freya is right about the noise. "What... What are you- Bragi... Just sit down, and don't go anywhere." She shakes her head and turns to Freya. "I thank you for your hospitality... I... Bragi... his mind is shattered. Really, he is not like this- he... Please, what caused this?"

Unread 6th of July, 2008, 07:52
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

Bragi visible shakes and holds his head in his hands and weeps as Dagmar steps away. He curls up in a fetal position.

Freya glares at him and you as you approach, "I told you he is a coward. I know he fled from the Man-Apes, perhpas this was too muchfor him. Send him on his horse bck, for he will hinder us."

Freya shakes her long blonde hair and puts her horned helm on and shoulders her pack, hefting her sword. She looks at Darius who prepares himself and nods. She says softly, "Once Sekmet is done we shall head inside. Who wants to carry the light?"
Closed Thread