Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Lando The Archmagi's Games > Conan: The Throne of Blood

Reply
Thread Tools
  #101  
Unread 27th of February, 2007, 18:00
Tofu
Ghast

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member: #1781
Posts: 308 (0.07 per day)
With that Tofu loads an arrow in his bow and moves to aim Point blank shot at the bandits foot.
[roll]1d20+8[\roll]

Damage.
[roll]1d10[\roll]

if critical x 2.

will be hard to miss at this range.

Then covers the bandits mouth."Whispers Tell us what we need to know, or crawl away from here, and let the wild animals follow your sent.

Last edited by Tofu; 27th of February, 2007 at 18:05.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Unread 27th of February, 2007, 18:02
Tofu
Ghast

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member: #1781
Posts: 308 (0.07 per day)
16

4

crit x2
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Unread 7th of March, 2007, 04:28
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.94 per day)
After hearing the bandit's tirade, Tofu threatens the bandit and the bandit doesn't seem to give in, and then Tofu shoots him in the foot. The bandit cries out.

"Owwwwwww, may Set feast on your soul!"

Freya grunts and hefts her warsword and looks at everyone, "We waste time here, kill him or bind him and let's be gone."
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Unread 9th of March, 2007, 13:42
Benicus's Avatar
Benicus
Brain in a Jar [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Member: #1716
Location: Miisk, Wharf District
Posts: 2,813 (0.63 per day)
And I thought I did something stupid. Oh well.
Bragi disembowels the man.
"Let's get the hell out of here."
__________________
-Taking a hiatus from ORP. Have had rl things come up. Feel free to drop me from games. -
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Unread 10th of March, 2007, 03:37
Harith
Vampire Spawn

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Member: #799
Location: Oceano, CA
Posts: 443 (0.09 per day)
"Well, fine," Harith spits. "Let's be off then."

Harith secures his scimitar and bow, and climbs into the saddle.
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Unread 14th of March, 2007, 15:26
Darius's Avatar
Darius
The Phantom Poster [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1110
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,490 (0.71 per day)
Darius shrugs as he sheathes his sword. "Next time, don't bother taking prisoners," he suggests.

He then shrugs. "There was a time when I worked as a cutthroat," he says as he gets back on the wagon seat. "Scouring the fields after battle, dispatching the enemy wounded. By Mitra, sometimes dispatching our wounded as well. But to take a prisoner, just to torture and then kill... It leaves a bad taste in the mouth."
__________________
Ewan: Tell me, when you drove up, did you see a sign outside that said "dead ninja storage?"
Kat: No, I didn't...
Ewan: Do you wanna know why I don't have a sign like that? Because storing dead ninjas, isn't my business!
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Unread 14th of March, 2007, 15:40
Belkregos's Avatar
Belkregos
Corpse Gatherer

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Member: #787
Location: San Diego Ca.
Posts: 1,910 (0.37 per day)
Belkregos eyes narrow measuring his newest companions; he says nothing as his mount continues on the road and wonders if they made a mistake allowing the newcomers to join,
__________________
The struggle itself towards the heights is enough to fill a man's heart.
The Myth of Sisyphus
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Unread 14th of March, 2007, 15:46
Tofu
Ghast

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member: #1781
Posts: 308 (0.07 per day)
"Ill it seems, I have never slain a captive outright. I wounded and let the beast of the field feast on them"I feel an arrow to the foot at least gives them a fighting chance.And those who value life will not be afraid to open their mouths when they feel bluffs become something they can feel and see.

But, then he did curse us in the name of Set.I know nothing of this god. Other that words of gossip.Some say he is a prince among gods, other call him dark say he sleeps in the hells with "Erlik" I myself care nothing of the Gods. I feel a mans choices decide his fate.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Unread 15th of March, 2007, 02:16
slaughterj
Spawn of Kyuss

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1076
Posts: 500 (0.10 per day)
Sekmet ignores the events with the bandit, replenishing his arrow stock from the bandits, and prepares to move on.
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Unread 15th of March, 2007, 03:51
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.94 per day)
The bandit leader curses everyone several times as he dies horribly as Bragi cuts him open and leaves him rotting with the others.

Freya grunts and keeps a watch out with Darius and the others not engaged with the bandit's demise. Eventually everyone cleans their weapons, gathers what they want to scavenge and returns to their mounts or gets back on the wagon. Sadiq appears to have fallen into a quiet state.

The party begins moving away from this encounter and continues along the winding road into the rolling hills and towards Larsha following the map and directions given to them by the wizard Thaltos. The rest of the day is pretty uneventful, except that is uneerily quiet and no other signs of life is seen in the rolling hills of Zamoria.

[ooc: keeping the old marching/riding order or do you want to revise?]
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Unread 15th of March, 2007, 11:27
Benicus's Avatar
Benicus
Brain in a Jar [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Member: #1716
Location: Miisk, Wharf District
Posts: 2,813 (0.63 per day)
"By the gods this quiet is unnerving me," Bragi yells after a time of silence.
He stays at where he was before the bandit encounter.
__________________
-Taking a hiatus from ORP. Have had rl things come up. Feel free to drop me from games. -
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Unread 15th of March, 2007, 11:38
Harith
Vampire Spawn

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Member: #799
Location: Oceano, CA
Posts: 443 (0.09 per day)
Harith shoots an icy glance toward Bragi.

"Quiet!" he hisses. "Do you wish to bring another attack upon us?"
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Unread 15th of March, 2007, 11:39
Benicus's Avatar
Benicus
Brain in a Jar [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Member: #1716
Location: Miisk, Wharf District
Posts: 2,813 (0.63 per day)
Bragi recoils at Harith's comment, knowing it's truth, and sulks quietly.
__________________
-Taking a hiatus from ORP. Have had rl things come up. Feel free to drop me from games. -
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Unread 17th of March, 2007, 03:57
Harith
Vampire Spawn

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Member: #799
Location: Oceano, CA
Posts: 443 (0.09 per day)
As the party rides into the coming dark, Harith maneuvers his horse toward Sekmet's.

"Sekmet, my friend," he says softly, "I am no reader of maps. How far until we reach our destination?"
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Unread 20th of March, 2007, 03:21
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.94 per day)
Freya motions for everyone to stop as she rides ahead of the party scouting the quiet countryside. Seeing the light fading of the day she nods to Sekmet and Harith, "Do you want to camp or try to ride on? We risk much if we ride in the dark, not to mention our horses health and ours."
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Unread 20th of March, 2007, 03:39
Harith
Vampire Spawn

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Member: #799
Location: Oceano, CA
Posts: 443 (0.09 per day)
"We should make camp," replies Harith. "I've no need to tempt the creatures of the dark more than necessary."
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Unread 20th of March, 2007, 04:26
Darius's Avatar
Darius
The Phantom Poster [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1110
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,490 (0.71 per day)
Darius rears in the horses pulling the wagon. "I agree with Harith," the Corinthian replies. "Best to make camp now and continue on in the light of the new day."
__________________
Ewan: Tell me, when you drove up, did you see a sign outside that said "dead ninja storage?"
Kat: No, I didn't...
Ewan: Do you wanna know why I don't have a sign like that? Because storing dead ninjas, isn't my business!
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Unread 20th of March, 2007, 05:21
Belkregos's Avatar
Belkregos
Corpse Gatherer

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Member: #787
Location: San Diego Ca.
Posts: 1,910 (0.37 per day)
Belkregos nods and advances a short distance to see if thereís any danger and asses how defensible the position is
__________________
The struggle itself towards the heights is enough to fill a man's heart.
The Myth of Sisyphus
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Unread 20th of March, 2007, 12:42
Benicus's Avatar
Benicus
Brain in a Jar [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Member: #1716
Location: Miisk, Wharf District
Posts: 2,813 (0.63 per day)
Bragi get's off of his horse and survey's the position a bit before finding a place to tie the beast for the night. He then go's out to gather some firewood for the group.
__________________
-Taking a hiatus from ORP. Have had rl things come up. Feel free to drop me from games. -
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Unread 20th of March, 2007, 14:22
Tofu
Ghast

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member: #1781
Posts: 308 (0.07 per day)
Tofu helps gather fire wood.
Reply With Quote
  #121  
Unread 20th of March, 2007, 14:24
Harith
Vampire Spawn

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Member: #799
Location: Oceano, CA
Posts: 443 (0.09 per day)
Harith goes with Belkregos to evaluate the area. If there appears to be a more defensible position somewhere near, he'll recommend moving there to the group. Otherwise, he'll try to find the best position at which set a watch.
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Unread 22nd of March, 2007, 03:51
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.94 per day)
Freya and Belkregos ride their horses up the hill and you come to a little crest by a crop of two trees on the grassy knoll.

Freya dismounts and begins to tend to her horse and set up her tent. Harith and Belkregos look around a bit.

Darius pulls up the wagon and parks it. Bragi and Tofu dismount and go in search of kindling.

[ooc: give me spot/listen checks and watches or other info in the dice rolling thread]
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Unread 22nd of March, 2007, 15:43
Darius's Avatar
Darius
The Phantom Poster [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1110
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,490 (0.71 per day)
"I'll take first watch," Darius offer after the evening meal is done and the camp set up. "We'll get started again at dawn?"
__________________
Ewan: Tell me, when you drove up, did you see a sign outside that said "dead ninja storage?"
Kat: No, I didn't...
Ewan: Do you wanna know why I don't have a sign like that? Because storing dead ninjas, isn't my business!
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Unread 23rd of March, 2007, 05:47
slaughterj
Spawn of Kyuss

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1076
Posts: 500 (0.10 per day)
Sekmet will check out the map in comparison with the party's progress, and try to determine how much further they will need to travel.

Take 10 if can, +11 Know:Geography, = 21
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Unread 29th of March, 2007, 02:39
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.94 per day)
The clouds thicken at nightfall and there is no moon tonight. It's still eerie quiet and still. Camp is setup, tents are put up and a small fire is going. Neither Tofu nor Bragi notice anything unusual when they find the kindling.

Neither Belkregos nor Freya hear anything suspicous, but Belkregos looks around and thinks this site has been used before, possibly as a campsite. He finds some dried bones and such in an empty firepit.

Everyone enjoys a meal and then folks begin to bed down for the night. Sekmet examines the map further, thinking they are at least a day's ride into the mountains towards the buried ruins of Larsha.

Darius stands first watch under the cloudy night sky, the hairs on the back of his neck stand up as an inhuman howl echos.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 13:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren