Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Lando The Archmagi's Games > Conan: The Throne of Blood

Reply
Thread Tools
  #301  
Unread 18th of October, 2006, 09:42
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.92 per day)
“ Originally Posted by Tofu Broken Zamoran: Tofu ask,about the strangers who left the Maul.And anyone they may have been speaking to.[Please, donot ask me to type it out heh hard to actually, do.will be raiseing Intelligence as soon as I can to speak better zamoran} ”
The inn/barkeeper says, "The blonde Aesir beauty and her companions met the wizard Thaltos here and they spoke at great lengths and then they parted ways."

He holds out his hand for some sort of coin for that information.

ooc: This is a roleplaying game, xp is awarded for roleplaying. If you're not interested in roleplaying perhaps this game isn't for you?
Reply With Quote
  #302  
Unread 18th of October, 2006, 20:39
chalice's Avatar
chalice
Gravecrawler

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Member: #883
Location: Cambridge, UK
Posts: 1,653 (0.32 per day)
“ Originally Posted by Lando The Archmagi "Ohhh where do you go fair lady? Perhaps you could keep me company tonight then before you go so I may know you better and keep you safe?", Brocas says smiling at you, lightly running his rough hand through your silken hair. He looks upon you with his deep blue eyes. ”
Perhaps I could at that, Sadira finds herself thinking. Why not? I'm going to fight a demon, what are the odds I'll live to come back? Why shouldn't I know what other women do?

Infuriatingly, under her sophisticated make-up, she feels her colour rise.

What does that look mean? That he likes me? or that he takes me for the whore I swore I would never be?

In her confusion, she answers him with the simple truth. "I like you well, Brocas. But you might find other company more...satisfying. I'm still...that is, I have no experience. I-I don't even usually stay to talk to a man after I dance."
__________________
Dreams are true while they last,
and do we not live in dreams?
- Tennyson
Reply With Quote
  #303  
Unread 19th of October, 2006, 12:54
Tofu
Ghast

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member: #1781
Posts: 308 (0.07 per day)
[roleplaying isnot bad lando, heh just hard to actually,try and type it out as broken Zamoran.but will try at least until I get my Intelligence up].Tofu ,reaches in his pockets to see how much coin he actually has, not best to haggle or fight with a innkeeper.Then enters the street intent on finding this Wizard Thaltos.

Last edited by Tofu; 19th of October, 2006 at 12:57.
Reply With Quote
  #304  
Unread 19th of October, 2006, 22:32
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.92 per day)
Red Lion Tavern: Evening

“ Originally Posted by chalice In her confusion, she answers him with the simple truth. "I like you well, Brocas. But you might find other company more...satisfying. I'm still...that is, I have no experience. I-I don't even usually stay to talk to a man after I dance." ”
Brocas grins as he watches Sadira's face light up so, "Oh how beautiful." He says softly to her as he brushes his strong fingers through her hair.

He holds her gaze with his, listening to her, "Now what would be more satisfying then one so talented and beautiful and a virgin. Now that is a prize indeed. Come with me and I shall take very good care of you."

He gently wraps his arm around you and pulls you closer, paying his tab with very new looking coins and escorts you out. Most of the patrons cheer and eye you both, thinking he's one lucky devil.

As you get outside he says softly, "I will take you to my home and show you my shop. There I shall also show you to wonders you've never experienced dear. For I am really a nobled man who was forced out of my homeland by evil men with evil schemes. I intend for you to come back to me, so I can make you my bride here until I find enough valiant men to help me retake my kingdom."

He then escorts you to his shop/smithy down in the craftsman district and he has a wide assortment of arms and armor and looks like he's very good at his trade. He offers you a hot bath and then takes you to his bed, making sweet love to you.
Reply With Quote
  #305  
Unread 24th of October, 2006, 02:09
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.92 per day)
“ Originally Posted by Tofu [roleplaying isnot bad lando, heh just hard to actually,try and type it out as broken Zamoran.but will try at least until I get my Intelligence up].Tofu ,reaches in his pockets to see how much coin he actually has, not best to haggle or fight with a innkeeper.Then enters the street intent on finding this Wizard Thaltos. ”
The innkeeper watches you and shakes his head as you head out into the dark streets of Shadizar.

[ooc: you're going to need to roleplay asking questions about Thaltos or such or tell me where you're wandering, the city is huge]
Reply With Quote
  #306  
Unread 24th of October, 2006, 13:19
Tofu
Ghast

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member: #1781
Posts: 308 (0.07 per day)
Tofu looks in the crowd for any who may appear to don clothing fitting to one of arcane nature,Hopefully not to corrupt in their nature.Hopefully, knowing the one they call Thaltos.

--------- NPC

Tofu bows, Forgive if my Zamoran is how you say, Plain and without form.I am still learning it. Me seek one called Thaltos.Strangers I wish to find last spoke with him.
Reply With Quote
  #307  
Unread 7th of November, 2006, 07:44
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.92 per day)
“ Originally Posted by Tofu Tofu bows, Forgive if my Zamoran is how you say, Plain and without form.I am still learning it. Me seek one called Thaltos.Strangers I wish to find last spoke with him. ”
The crowds are varied, all manner of races and cultuers mingling in the markets and slave auctions of Shadizar. There are priests, monks, civilians, mercenaries/soldiers, slavers etc.

The Temple district is where some of them point you as you inquire. Others direct you to the Noble District too.

Finally someone who takes a coin from you says, "Thaltos is a powerful sorcerer, his tower is near the palace."
Reply With Quote
  #308  
Unread 7th of November, 2006, 08:53
Tofu
Ghast

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member: #1781
Posts: 308 (0.07 per day)
Tofu, thanks the lad and looks for the tallest spire,Inevitably this will be the Palace. He walks with eyes wide open, and to each stranger speaks,"I seek the Home of Thaltos.His Zamoran getting better from speaking to many in the street.Yet, still some words he lacks understanding of.
Reply With Quote
  #309  
Unread 8th of November, 2006, 02:51
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.92 per day)
“ Originally Posted by Tofu speaking to many in the street.Yet, still some words he lacks understanding of. ”
Most look at you with fear as you inquire about the wizard Thaltos. "Be warned he is powerful and doesn't take to visitors well at this late hour."

Some individuals try to sell you some lotus and other items as you mingle amongst the lower dredges working your way into the Noble district. The guards here look at you, checking you for weapons and asking your business at this late hour. You explain you seek an audience with Thaltos. They tell you to try in the morning. You see a tower of black stone that stands near the edge of the Noble district. The tower is surrounded by a small forest of dark standing trees.
Reply With Quote
  #310  
Unread 8th of November, 2006, 12:27
Tofu
Ghast

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member: #1781
Posts: 308 (0.07 per day)
Tofu,nods and looks to purchase some meat worthy of what he can afford. The streets at night he fears is more perilous than the tower.Rougues, Zath Priest.Throatslashers. so he looks to find an affordable nights inn that he may sleep, and wake to the morning before approaching the Wizard.
[To Innkeeper] Zamoran is not good, Seek sleep one night,just BedRoom not need clean or look good,can be even without cover.Beggars loft is fine. Understand?[With that he will search his purse for a silver piece and see what that gets him.[note: how much money do I have? I was under assumption I was without any coins after paying the scouts.]

Last edited by Tofu; 8th of November, 2006 at 12:31.
Reply With Quote
  #311  
Unread 10th of November, 2006, 03:12
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.92 per day)
“ Originally Posted by Tofu [To Innkeeper] Zamoran is not good, Seek sleep one night,just BedRoom not need clean or look good,can be even without cover.Beggars loft is fine. Understand?[With that he will search his purse for a silver piece and see what that gets him.[note: how much money do I have? I was under assumption I was without any coins after paying the scouts.] ”
There isn't anything you can afford in the weathly area so you make your way back to the Maul all the while keeping your eyes alert, many watch and eye you, looking to see if you got anything of value or worth. As the night wears on you see much more activity by the taverns, brothels and slave auctions and many street vendors selling lotus and other drugs. Also see many who likely will cut your throat or steal your purse too. You're approached by several ladies asking if you'll endulge yourself with their company. You make your way back to the Black Black Inn and inquire about a room. The owner looks at you and says,

"Sure a private room will cost you a silver."

You fumble around in your possessions and find that you have 2 silver left, and you give one to the innkeeper who gives you a key. You stumble into the room tired from all your walking over Shadizar and lock the door and then collapse on the bed....

[ooc: you will awaken in the Chapter 6 thread]
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 06:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren