Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Lando The Archmagi's Games > Conan: The Throne of Blood

Reply
Thread Tools
  #276  
Unread 11th of October, 2007, 07:14
Tofu
Ghast

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member: #1781
Posts: 308 (0.07 per day)
Tofu relaxes at those words, He really; was not in a hurry, to meet them again having nearly been decapitated just by punches from one.
Reply With Quote
  #277  
Unread 14th of October, 2007, 03:23
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.92 per day)
Freya grunts and nods to Belkregos, Harith and the others. "We continue on then to the ruins of Larsha."

She sheaths her warsword and retrieves the reins of her horse and begins following the right fork in the road away from the ambush and deeper up the winding road.

The air is still and quiet as the party regroups and trudges up the winding road, leaving the man-apes and their mystery behind them.

ooc: give me a marching order and anything else you might want to do as it approaches midday.
Reply With Quote
  #278  
Unread 15th of October, 2007, 22:07
Darius's Avatar
Darius
The Phantom Poster [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1110
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,490 (0.70 per day)
Darius is back in the driver's seat on the wagon, clucking to the horses as they continue along the road.
Reply With Quote
  #279  
Unread 15th of October, 2007, 23:21
Harith
Vampire Spawn

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Member: #799
Location: Oceano, CA
Posts: 443 (0.08 per day)
Harith tries his best to bandage his own wounds, gathers any arrows he can find, and follows close behind the wagon.
__________________
Lando's "Throne of Blood"
"When your only tool is a sledgehammer, every problem looks like a delicate Lladro porcelain figure waiting to be obliterated."
Reply With Quote
  #280  
Unread 16th of October, 2007, 07:47
Tofu
Ghast

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member: #1781
Posts: 308 (0.07 per day)
Tofu is in the wagon .
Reply With Quote
  #281  
Unread 16th of October, 2007, 23:26
Palanthias's Avatar
Palanthias
Vampire Spawn

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Member: #2814
Location: virginia beach va
Posts: 404 (0.10 per day)
Braggi falls into the formation at the rear keeping a wary eye behind for anymore Man-apes. Raxor is wandering around staying close as dogs often do.
Reply With Quote
  #282  
Unread 17th of October, 2007, 08:50
Belkregos's Avatar
Belkregos
Corpse Gatherer

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Member: #787
Location: San Diego Ca.
Posts: 1,910 (0.36 per day)
Belkregos checks once again his armor, weapons and rest of his gear then mounts his heavy war horse and moves ahead to the front,
__________________
The struggle itself towards the heights is enough to fill a man's heart.
The Myth of Sisyphus
Reply With Quote
  #283  
Unread 17th of October, 2007, 10:12
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.92 per day)
Midday passes and the sun gleams off the glittering rocks as the road winds deeper into the mountains. The road is passable by the wagon with care. Belkregos and Freya mount their horses walking ahead of the party. Harith doesn't find anything recoverable, but Sekmet tries to help him with his wounds. Tofu rides in the back of the wagon as Darius drives it following Belkregos and Freya. Braggi and Raxor trudge along behind keeping rear guard.

ooc: spot/listen checks everyone.

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi; 23rd of October, 2007 at 08:39.
Reply With Quote
  #284  
Unread 27th of October, 2007, 02:44
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.92 per day)
ooc: spot/listen checks everyone...

The party travels deeper into the Zamorian Mountains following the winding trail, they make a few stops to check the horses and wagon, but so far nothing seems to be following after dealing wiht the man-apes. However, as the day wears on Sekmet looks around as the party nears what appears to be the entrance to a lush grass filled valley...and the hairs on his neck stand on end...
Reply With Quote
  #285  
Unread 30th of October, 2007, 02:29
slaughterj
Spawn of Kyuss

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1076
Posts: 500 (0.10 per day)
"Careful everyone..." Sekmet will murmur, taking in the scene before them, his brow furrowed in contemplation.

[OOC: Want to see what Sekmet may know of this, just a knowledge check or knowledge is power as well?]
Reply With Quote
  #286  
Unread 2nd of November, 2007, 11:07
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.92 per day)
Sekmet cautions everyone as he looks around, listening. Darius slows the wagon and looks about himself. Harith notches an arrow in his bow and looks around... exclaiming.. "Is that a skull like visage on the mountain?"

Freya and Belkregos hold the reins of their horses near the entrance to the valley. Their horses snort and paw at the earth with their hooves.


ooc: Knowledge (Nature) and a Knowledge is Power check...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 23:58.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren