Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Lando The Archmagi's Games > Conan: The Throne of Blood

Reply
Thread Tools
  #76  
Unread 12th of March, 2005, 01:04
slaughterj
Spawn of Kyuss

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1076
Posts: 500 (0.10 per day)
Sekmet looks around, to spot any other nearby ex-bandit horses, expecting they may be staying somewhat close to one another:

Spot - 7 rolled + 8 ranks = 15 total

If he spots another, he will say to Irvius "let us lead this one to the other, as it may keep it at ease." If he doesn't spot another, Sekmet will mount up and reach a hand to Irvius.

For additional horse, Handle Animal if needed (take 10 if can): 4 ranks + 4 rolled = 8

Throughout, Sekmet will keep an eye out on the activities of the others:
Spot 5 rolled + 8 ranks = 13

Once Sekmet and Irvius have secure a horse or two, provided the others appear unthreatening (Sense Motive, 17 rolled + 6 ranks = 23), and once the conflict is over, he will suggest to Irvius "it would appear they are safe and Darius is not in danger, so we should meet these fellow travelers."
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Unread 15th of March, 2005, 09:18
Irvius
Skeleton

User is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Member: #1054
Location: Rome (Italy)
Posts: 35 (0.01 per day)
"I easily managed that. Now?"
-Sekmet what do you think about it? I suggest to move toward the 'good people', helping Darius in some way. Maybe you should mount and make a charge, I know, you don't have the appropriate weapon, but this could scare the bandits-
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Unread 17th of March, 2005, 01:23
slaughterj
Spawn of Kyuss

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1076
Posts: 500 (0.10 per day)
"We are not warriors, so let us head toward Darius, as you suggest, and where the fighting has ended. I think 3 warriors on 1 remaining bandit is more than enough. But be wary, this could merely have been a conflict between raiding bandits and merciless mercenaries, so the ones left standing may not be trustworthy."
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Unread 19th of March, 2005, 04:01
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.94 per day)
Originally Posted by slaughterj For additional horse, Handle Animal if needed (take 10 if can): 4 ranks + 4 rolled = 8 Once Sekmet and Irvius have secure a horse or two, provided the others appear unthreatening (Sense Motive, 17 rolled + 6 ranks = 23), and once the conflict is over, he will suggest to Irvius "it would appear they are safe and Darius is not in danger, so we should meet these fellow travelers."
Sekmet sees several other ex-bandit mounts grazing away from the battle on the grasses. You easily coax another to join you and Irvius. Now you have a mount each.

You see the great battle with the leader appears to have ended in victory for the warriors encircling the body.

From this distance, you can't tell if they're unthreatening or not, they all appear well armed and in the heat of battle, although, no one is shooting arrows at you yet.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Unread 19th of March, 2005, 06:55
slaughterj
Spawn of Kyuss

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1076
Posts: 500 (0.10 per day)
Turning to Irvius, "well, the battle is over, and Darius remains unharmed, so let us meet these travelers, but beware. I feel better that we have steeds in case we need to make a quick escape." Sekmet will nudge his horse toward the group with Darius.

Provided he reaches them unharmed and there is no sign of forthcoming attack while en route, Sekmet will canter his horse closely to the group with Darius, and hail them "Greetings warriors."
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Unread 20th of March, 2005, 00:40
Irvius
Skeleton

User is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Member: #1054
Location: Rome (Italy)
Posts: 35 (0.01 per day)
"Maybe this meeting will help me in my tasks, let's see..." Irvius thought.
His horse was moving slowly behind sekmet's, and he was thinking full time.
"Better to remain silent, until we state they are no bandits too..."
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Unread 22nd of March, 2005, 12:13
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.94 per day)
Originally Posted by slaughterj Provided he reaches them unharmed and there is no sign of forthcoming attack while en route, Sekmet will canter his horse closely to the group with Darius, and hail them "Greetings warriors."
The group of figures below seem to be searching the bodies of the bandits and regrouping. Several are talkin with Darius.

The horses smell the blood and gore from the battle and are hesitant to go closer without some effort.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Unread 23rd of March, 2005, 01:16
slaughterj
Spawn of Kyuss

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1076
Posts: 500 (0.10 per day)
Given the gore and the horses' hesitancy, as well as general uncertainty of the situation, Sekmet will hail the others in Zamoran (other thread) from a bit of distance.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Unread 23rd of March, 2005, 04:20
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.94 per day)
Originally Posted by slaughterj Given the gore and the horses' hesitancy, as well as general uncertainty of the situation, Sekmet will hail the others in Zamoran (other thread) from a bit of distance.
The companions appear to be looting the bandit corpses and they stop and greet you and the others as you approach, however, as they look over you all....you see their reaction change some as they focus on the blackened staff ....their looks appear to be of recogntion and fear...... you see the two northern barbarians gazing intently at you and it.

ooc: feel free to respond to the main thread now.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 08:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren