Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > marcoasalazarm's Games > CORELINE

Unread 15th of October, 2011, 09:21
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

Member: #2780
Gerald watches the spell with curiosity, though really he just wants to get out of this weird dead place. "Hey, it might be a while til we get back, why don't you take shotgun." He suggests to Nancy. "I mean the seat, not Laurie's monstrosity... That way you can lean the seat back and rest." He says, smiling.

Once they're all ready to go again he lets Ingram lead the way (seeing as he's the one who knows where to go) and falls in behind him after making sure Rally is in tow as well. He ends up glancing over at Nancy several times once she's asleep. Just to make sure she isn't having any nightmares of the dangerous variety.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Unread 22nd of October, 2011, 14:28
marcoasalazarm
Ghoul [GM]

Member: #2539
The two 'Final Girls' fall asleep (although it's easy to see that Nancy is not quite at ease doing that-not unsurprisingly, since her tormenter is pretty much riding with her).

Ingram's moped sputters along on the front of the 'motorcade' and it's easy to see that Rally and the rest of the bikers are more than a little angry (they love their speed, is all).

Dismembering Voorhees and Myers... is somewhat easy after shooting them as badly as the group has, although lacking in containers to put them, the pieces are spread among the bikers (who tie said pieces to their bikes) and Rally's car trunk.
Unread 22nd of October, 2011, 21:59
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

Gerald isn't entirely comfortable with having Freddy's dismembered head in the trunk of his car either, but they couldn't just leave him behind.

He doesn't mind the slow drive. His own clunker that miraculously still works after having been smashed and covered in ghost blood wouldn't exactly be able to keep up with Rally's car. Not only that but, it gives him the chance to glance over at Nancy from time to time and feel all pleased with himself as he comes to realize that he's responsible for her finally being able to get some sleep without fear of being murdered in her dreams. The fact that this is just the after effects of the drug she'd been taking wearing off and leaving her semi-comatose or whatever that side effect was doesn't cross his mind.

He also makes a point of surveying the surroundings as they continue to drive, and wonders if they'll run into anything else before they get out of this weird alternate dimension.

Unread 27th of October, 2011, 19:46
marcoasalazarm
Ghoul [GM]

The drive to the outside seems to be taking longer than the drive in. Rally actually puts her head out the window and hollers that to Ingram.

Ingram hollers back: "You need to understand that the spell is showing me the safest way to leave this place!"

"What do you mean with that, huh?!"

"Did you think that those slashers were the only monsters around, woman? No! They were only the ones we were here to kill! There are many other threats around us, right this moment! And if we diverge from the path that the spell shows us, we will have some very unpleasant encounters with them!"

(OOC: Roll Spot).
Unread 28th of October, 2011, 11:48
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

Spot 29

Unread 10th of November, 2011, 15:33
marcoasalazarm
Ghoul [GM]

(OOC: Sorry about the lateness-RL (job) issues. Reorganization).

IC:
Gerald notices someone moving in the distance. Hard to see the details, but it's female, and scantily clothed in black, with a bid freaking sword. Also, she's coming their way at a pace that is as fast as a speeding car.
Unread 11th of November, 2011, 10:07
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

(ooc: Don't worry about it. If you can post fast sometimes that's great. If you can't, oh well. RL comes first, unfortunaetly. :p I saw you were trying to run a game on Mythweavers, how's that coming along?)

IC: "Huh... Wow, cool... oh crap, I hope she isn't going to try to kill us..." Gerald begins to slow, and calls out his window to Ingram to get his attention. "Hey, you see that woman too right? Think she's running from something?" Of course if she was that'd be just as bad for them seeing as she's running faster than Ingram's little toy bike can move. He decides that if they can't avoid her they might as well, try to parley, besides, she might need some help with something. So he sticks his head out the window and begins waving as she nears.

Unread 13th of November, 2011, 17:01
marcoasalazarm
Ghoul [GM]

(OOC: Currently still looking for new players for all games (some have had players drop out, one is still looking for players to start)).

IC: "Whether she's running from something or she's coming to attack us, either way we should get ready.", says Rally. The rest of the group readies their guns immediately, out of the way enough to not get seen... but ready to open fire if needs be.
Unread 14th of November, 2011, 09:35
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

"Well, let's not go jumping to conclusions. I mean, we're here to kill monsters, not people." Despite that, Gerald agrees with Rally at least as far as getting out of the middle of the road to somewhere less open. But he doesn't want the woman to run by without seeing them if she's not an enemy. Of course they didn't have any way of knowing that... "Alright, the rest of you back me up. I want to try to talk to her."

He glances at the still unconscious Nancy. "Hey, Laurie. Wake up." he says gently at first, and then more insistently. "There's someone coming up the road. Can you make sure Nancy's ok while we deal with it?"

Unread 18th of November, 2011, 14:49
marcoasalazarm
Ghoul [GM]

"Yeah, I will do that.", says Laurie, loading her gun and getting it ready, like the rest.

As they approach the girl, you notice that she looks like this:

http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=5&q=sailor venus#/d4gd7it

only more battered.

Once the car stops, she looks at it kind of hopefully, and then faints.
Unread 18th of November, 2011, 21:24
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

ooc: That link didn't work. I think it's missing an underscore where the space is. Hm, she's wearing orange in the pic... Come to think of it I didn't even know there was a Sailor Venus. I only remember Moon, Mars, and Jupiter. Well, I didn't make a point of watching it when it was on TV. I think I was more into Power Rangers at the time.

IC:

Gerald stares at the unconscious girl for a moment as his brain processes the weirdness of the situation... Then again Sailor Moon running up to them at 60 miles an hour while carrying a gigantic sword and then passing out wasn't really that much weirder than their own little procession of battered, blood coated vehicles. The blond one was Sailor Moon right? After about four seconds of his thoughts running off on pointless tangents he finally manages to get them back on to the situation at hand.

Fumbling around for the handle Gerald throws open the car door and rushes off without even bothering to close it, only slowing as he reaches the girl lying motionless on the asphalt (or whatever dream world roads were made of). "H-hey. Are you alright? What happened?" He asks, crouching down beside her and looking for wounds.

Unread 28th of November, 2011, 18:18
marcoasalazarm
Ghoul [GM]

(OOC: Terribly sorry about the lateness, man).

The poor girl is babbling and unable to focus her eyes, hugging onto Gerald with strength that made his bones creak.

The mouse pulls out something from his belt and holds it by her nose, and she takes a long whiff and starts coughing like crazy, snorting. Gerald gets a small whiff himself-and smells a pretty powerful brand of smelling salts.

"W-what....?", says the Sailor Scout/Senshi/whatever was her term.
Unread 28th of November, 2011, 19:14
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

(ooc: S'okay. RL is more important, and it's not like I'm your only game anyway. I feel lucky that the game is still going at all, considering how quickly most pbp games end. I'm a bit confused by the description though. Does she look like that picture you linked to, except that her high school uniform is black instead of orange and white?)

While being hugged by a beautiful young woman was certainly not on his list of things he generally wanted to avoid, being hugged by a beautiful woman with super strength and a lack of self control was something of a different story. "Ah- ah- c-calm down." He manages to choke out before he is saved by Micky Fett. (thankfully before he heard any cracking sounds)

Gerald begins to answer, holding her carefully at arms' length, but has to pause periodically to attempt to catch his breath. "I asked... If you were alright... You passed out... And you looked like you were running from a fight or something." He glances momentarily in the direction she'd come from before returning his gaze to her. "Were you attacked?"

Last edited by Shoelip; 28th of November, 2011 at 19:20.
Unread 5th of December, 2011, 13:39
marcoasalazarm
Ghoul [GM]

(OOC: Yeah, she looks just like that picture, except for the uniform being black).

"Attack...?", says the girl, a little shaky. "They... they came and took my friends. They TOOK MY... Oh, man, it hurts..."

The mouse looks over the kid and simply says:

"Dislocated shoulder. Sprained ankle, swelling up."

He immediately twists said 'dislocated shoulder' into position, making the girl scream.

"Need to bandage the ankle."
Unread 5th of December, 2011, 19:42
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

Gerald is understandably surprised by the mouse's ambush injury treatment, "Whoa! Slow down... Just... uh... Ok. Look, we're gonna take care of you alright. Just try to stay calm and tell us what happened. Uh... My name's Gerald by the way."

He glances again in the direction she'd come from as if some sign of whatever it was would reveal itself to him this time.

Unread 16th of December, 2011, 15:16
marcoasalazarm
Ghoul [GM]

"Mina... Mina... Minako.", she says, stumbling over her words.

As for other threats... none yet on the horizon. But then again, who's to say if there aren't any coming?
Unread 18th of December, 2011, 00:58
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

Gerald nods at Minako with obvious concern. "Ok, good, Minako... Try to stay calm. Let's get you out of the road, then you can tell us what happened." With that he lifts the girl up and begins carrying her back to his car, depositing her on the remaining empty seat. He asks the mouse if he can finish the first aid here while they talk and then asks the girl to tell them exactly what happened.

Unread 29th of December, 2011, 17:14
marcoasalazarm
Ghoul [GM]

The mouse nods and works the first-aid. The girl's in shock, but it's more psychological.

And she tells the group that monsters attacked her and her friends, kidnapping the majority of them and killing a few.

Her description of the monsters kinda-sorta sounds like that of a Xenomorph... only bigger, with a few more arms (4, to be exact), and a lot more evil banter.

Like how they're going to swallow her friend's souls, complete with evil cackle.
Unread 31st of December, 2011, 09:54
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

"That sounds... horrible." Gerald replies. He was going to say "Great", but somehow he thought that sarcasm might not be helpful in this situation. Well he couldn't very well let a bunch of beautiful young women get their souls ripped out... Though he didn't expect the others to be very happy to come along. He turns to look around at his companions, well everyone but the bikers who he really didn't care for at all. "This doesn't have anything to do with you guys, so I can't expect you to come, but I'm going to help them." His car keys are still in the ignition. "Laurie, you can borrow my car until you guys get back. Take Minako somewhere safe." He was sure he'd have better chances with help, but the time it'd take to get backup was too much. If he was going to save them he needed to do it now.

"How far is it?" He asks Minako.

Unread 12th of January, 2012, 10:12
marcoasalazarm
Ghoul [GM]

(OOC> Sorry about the lateness. Work issues. HNY, BTW).

IC:
"Not far.", says Minako. "Just a few miles... that way...", she points in a general direction, towards the West.
Unread 16th of January, 2012, 18:26
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

Despite his words, Gerald had kinda hoped someone would volunteer to help, at least he'd hoped for some expression of gratitude from Laurie and Nancy after everything. At least Rally wasn't demanding payment right away. "Alright... Well..." He looks around for a bit at his temporary companions. He'd really started to feel connected to them, what with the life or death struggle and all. Moreso than most of the people he'd known in his life. But he had doubts that they felt the same.

Now from the sounds of it he had to get going quickly if he was going to save anyone. He looked around at the assembled vehicles for some idea what to do. Should he steal one of the motorcycles of the surviving bikers? They'd actually proven themselves pretty handy. (Also, stupider than he thought humanly possible, but that was beside the point.) Although it was beyond him what they were still doing there. He'd never been all that good at manipulating people though. He doubted he could get one without a fight. Maybe he could intimidate them. He did have a giant glowing sword made of light that could slice them in half like butter after all. "Hey... I need a ride." He says, half heartedly. At the last split second he'd questioned his plan... so what should have been an attempt at being coercion came out more like a curt request.

Unread 28th of January, 2012, 13:45
marcoasalazarm
Ghoul [GM]

"Need a ride?", says the biker. "What happened-yer car ran outta gas?", he asks.

"Hey, man....", says another biker. "Kid's hurt. They're using it to patch her up."

"Listen, you wanna go somewhere, fine.", says the first biker. "But *I* drive."
Unread 28th of January, 2012, 23:34
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

"Wha... Seriously?" Gerald blurted, honestly quite surprised that they'd given a polite verbal reply, let alone agreed. "Well um... No problem... Let's hurry." He looks around one last time to see if anyone wants to give him a goodbye hug or something before hesitantly getting on to the back of one of the motorcycles where instructed. Were these guys actually turning decent or something? Had they been driven insane by the loss of their gang mates at the hands of the slashers earlier? Well whatever it was he felt he'd best take advantage of it while he could. "Ok, let's go."

Unread 8th of February, 2012, 08:46
marcoasalazarm
Ghoul [GM]

Originally Posted by Shoelip # "Wha... Seriously?" Gerald blurted, honestly quite surprised that they'd given a polite verbal reply, let alone agreed. "Well um... No problem... Let's hurry." He looks around one last time to see if anyone wants to give him a goodbye hug or something before hesitantly getting on to the back of one of the motorcycles where instructed. Were these guys actually turning decent or something? Had they been driven insane by the loss of their gang mates at the hands of the slashers earlier? Well whatever it was he felt he'd best take advantage of it while he could. "Ok, let's go."

The bikers move on (with the one driving Gerald, another pair comes along-armed as heavily as bikers go (with heavy-gauge shotguns and pistols)).

Gerald can see the monsters moving from a quarter mile on-there's at least three of them, huge (about 10 feet tall) and standing on top of an even bigger hill.
Unread 8th of February, 2012, 10:32
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

"Oh well that's just great..." Gerald comments under his breath as the things come in to view. Really, he was more concerned about their victims than the monsters themselves though. From the looks of it a head on confrontation would be suicide at best. He needed to focus on finding anyone still alive first and foremost. He suggests this to the bikers, and that they not get too close.