Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Akuma's Games > The Mysteries of Mura-Cho, Japan

Reply
Thread Tools
  #126  
Unread 14th of August, 2010, 13:54
Thanos's Avatar
Thanos
Famine Spirit [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Member: #894
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,437 (0.68 per day)
In spirit speech, which sounds like a bunch of growls and half words to the others, "Stop your antics or I will give you something to be upset about!"

Should things settle down, "Avenge you, we will. Soon, metal men come here. Surprise fire for them and evil one. All dead, join you. Free from pain you will be. Peace we need now!"
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Unread 14th of August, 2010, 18:29
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.41 per day)
OOC: Okay, rolling a persuasion via Spirit Speech... Yoda-speak aside, it seems to be successful. From the Spirits, Luo can receive the intention of frustration and a desire to lash out. They don't understand what you mean by 'Metal Men', but they understand that your reference to the evil one means Zeb. They both want him and fear him. Should he be made weak before them, they will tear him apart. He never looked weak before, so they couldn't touch him.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Unread 15th of August, 2010, 01:50
Thanos's Avatar
Thanos
Famine Spirit [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Member: #894
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,437 (0.68 per day)
Giving the spirits one last look, one of pity and compassion, he says, "Ggrro Ahhhead ith ombs old one."

At least I will fulfill my duty to the litany by seeing the evil man dead and his ghosts freed. Perhaps the spirits of old will see this as wisdom.
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Unread 15th of August, 2010, 09:18
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.41 per day)
IC: "Old one huh?.....Well it fits. So our sex toy weilding spirits are going to let me finish?" Then looks at his watch and shakes his head, they've lost alot of time now and he's going to have to adjust his plan.

"Ok furball would the locals here like to play with Zeb a bit while I figure out how to blow this place without taking out the whole block."

OOC: Ok Mr. ST its in your baallpark here how much time has actually lapsed since we entered the building? I still want to be out of here in less then an hour from when we entered.

IC:Throwing Keys he found on Zeb to Nevermore, " Here I found these on our host. Try to find it and start loading it with what we might need. Including enmptying the till."
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Unread 15th of August, 2010, 11:19
Thanos's Avatar
Thanos
Famine Spirit [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Member: #894
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,437 (0.68 per day)
The big fur-ball grrrawwwllls an affirmative at the old one.

"They lould indeed like too! ssshouuld I instruuct them lere he is?"

Given the go ahead he will inform the spirits of his location in the bathroom, bound.
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Unread 15th of August, 2010, 12:44
qwerty123's Avatar
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1109
Location: In a van down by the river.
Posts: 1,194 (0.24 per day)
Seeing as how they others have the scene in hand, Nevermore heads outside to match the keys with the car they start.

OOC: I want to be very careful, I don't want to draw attention to myself. If there is a ball cap in the store I out it on, maybe some tinted shooters glasses as well. Then to the great outdoors to find the vehicle.
__________________
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; Id strike the sun if it insulted me.

Ahab, Moby Dick
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Unread 15th of August, 2010, 13:01
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.41 per day)
IC: "Yes tell them where he is and to have fun." Looks at the 7'+ tall Crinos werewolf in front of him and begins to have an idea on how to weaken those beams.

"Hey there furball I dont suppose you have a way of weakening these support beams a little do you? I mean besides ripping them out of he floor. Altho......that would help too."

"OH wait a sec....can you ask the spirits if they know of any hidden stashes of things in this place, and I dont mean his porn mag collection. Something like a hidden room or large safe that we havent seen yet."

Perhaps there's something here to make this a little faster.

Flynn then turns and tries to salvage as much of the work he has already done as he can.


OOC: Alrighty Hopefully our favorite furball will be helpful in prepping the place for demo, oneway or another.

Second did I get Zeb's wallet when I searched him and locked him in the shitter.
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Unread 15th of August, 2010, 14:01
Thanos's Avatar
Thanos
Famine Spirit [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Member: #894
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,437 (0.68 per day)
It is hard to tell that the Crinos Garue is actually 8'8" when he is hunched over, but none the less. Luo asks the ghosts if there is anything else hidden here and if so where. After that he will tell them where the evil man can be found.

May Gaia not have mercy on his soul.

If Flynn gives him some pointers on where to 'bend' some supports, Luo will oblidge as best he can and see if he can ignore the screams from the shitter.
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Unread 15th of August, 2010, 15:24
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.41 per day)
IC: Flynn quickly directs the furry wrecking-ball to try and remove every other support beam and rough up the rest, BUT NOT remove them. "Take out these beams and ONLY these for now. And you can sharpen your claws on the rest a little, just dont remove them."
Turning back to his work he looks over the mess in front of him and thinks for a second.

Yes, with no moreinteruptions and if Luo does his job well, this just might work yet.

OOC: Ok with less beams to blow this should go a little easier.....until you hit us with the next curve-ball
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Unread 15th of August, 2010, 15:38
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.41 per day)
OOC: Okay, trying to summarize a bunch of things at the same time.

Spirits indicate a hidden safe for Zeb's money. (they go so far as to move the cabinet aside to reveal it). They also reveal another on the floor for the really illegal cache of weapons... A rocket launcher and ammo, plus assault rifles and ammo.

Outside, is a harley hog, and a big black A-Team type van with a ski rack on top and a loud-speaker. The side has a banner on it saying "America is for Americans only!" on one side, and "Tea-Party, Forever" on the other side. Apparently, he was going to a rally today, according to the paper inside indicating when Mrs. Palin would arrive and give her speech.

After telling the ghosts where Zeb is bound... they disapear and screams begin from from the toilet, ending in a flood of blood from under the door. Don't go in there.

As far as time goes, I'll say about 20 minutes have gone by from the time the ambulance flipped. I won't tell you where the Hit Marks are, but they are converging on the accident site first, which is still fresh with police, even though the 2nd ambulance has left with the mother and baby.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Unread 15th of August, 2010, 16:18
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.41 per day)
OOC: I KNEW IT!! The racist redneck bastard had to have something stashed.

IC:Upon seeing the rocket launcher and warheads Flynn smiles broadly. "YES! Now i just have to work out a detonater and we are good to go."
Looking to Luo "OK with these babies Im good. And if your sure your spirit friends will leave me alone now you can go see if Pope needs any help loading whatever this bastard had for a car. Oh and please be sure to take the assault rifle . When we are mobile again we can discuss what to do next.

OOC: Ok Like I said forget the homemade stuff just need to plant the missles in the appropriate locations and rig them to detonate. Actually not even detonate just have the missle activate/launch right into the beam and KABLOWIE!!! If nothing else it should make the next wave a bit more cautious.
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?

Last edited by lawwnum; 15th of August, 2010 at 16:34.
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Unread 15th of August, 2010, 20:10
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.41 per day)
OOC: Let's be sure we are on the same page here.... I said Rocket launcher, as in old fashioned over the shoulder, reloadable Rocket-propelled, Grenade Launcher NOT modern anti-tank or anti-aircraft Missile launchers. the warhead on the rockets is good against a police cruiser, but not much against tanks. And not capable of demolishing a building anymore than a single grenade would. It just has rocket-propelled range rather than throwing range.

To blow this place up, stick with the IED you were building before. Use the RPG's against the Hitmarks... Wonder what would happen if Pope scrawled on the side of this badboy...

I will allow that there are 2 claymores and detonators in the stash, but again, better to use those against the Marks then waste the C-4 on bringing a few beams down, but its your call.

It will take 10 minutes per IED and 10 minutes to set up the Claymores. How many IED's you want to make?
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Unread 16th of August, 2010, 02:06
Thanos's Avatar
Thanos
Famine Spirit [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Member: #894
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,437 (0.68 per day)
IC: Once the supports are dented, bent, but not rended Luo will help with the safe(s) if needed. Following that he will shift back to homid and help load the van.

These people and their tools of destruction. When will they learn that sword and fist are the only true methods of combat. You have to look into your opponents eyes, watch him breath, and then telegraph his own movements. A gun, bow, or grenade is so impersonal, you never know who you kill and often as not kill those you don't intend.
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Unread 16th of August, 2010, 05:54
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.41 per day)
OOC: Alright WW2 era stuff that should work nicely against hit-marks, however that idea coming from you is not reassuring. I now wonder if any part of this town will still exist when we leave . Ok I'll stick with the IED'S and keep the claymores for later. Going to go with 3 IED'S that should be enough to take the building down even if it doesnt kill our metallic friends. And that should get us out of here in under the magic 1 hr time limit. But again I'm not looking to kill them off the bat just want to make them more cautious, afterall if we kill them too fast how many will they send next

OH and Luo I couldn't agree more with that thought and if we ever get the chance you will see something that will impress even your large hairy butt.
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Unread 16th of August, 2010, 07:38
qwerty123's Avatar
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1109
Location: In a van down by the river.
Posts: 1,194 (0.24 per day)
OOC: Loading the van with as much stuff as we can safely get away with. Basically if it can be used to kill someone I will take it. Putting the munitions in the back and hopefully finding a strong box (an ammo box will do) to cart away the money.
__________________
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; Id strike the sun if it insulted me.

Ahab, Moby Dick
Reply With Quote
  #141  
Unread 17th of August, 2010, 01:37
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.41 per day)
OOC: Quick question does this place perhaps have some nice mil surplus radio's? You know the kind with the earbud/microphone thing, that look like a Bluetooth cellphone receiver. Because if he has them we are going to need at least 3 if possible
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Unread 17th of August, 2010, 08:50
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.41 per day)
OOC: Sorry, Zeb isn't that up-to-date. Everything is more WWII and Vietnam era. He sells to enthusiasts, old farts like himself, young kids. You can find walkie-talkies, though. and with the exception of Luo, you both have each other on speed dial for your cells, right? Unless you are worried about HIT-MARKS listening in...
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Unread 17th of August, 2010, 12:46
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.41 per day)
OOC: More worried about hit-marks tracking the signal
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Unread 17th of August, 2010, 17:14
qwerty123's Avatar
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1109
Location: In a van down by the river.
Posts: 1,194 (0.24 per day)
The musical tone of his phone surprises Nevermore. He starts for a moment then after checking the caller id, sees that it is a familiar number. "Yello!"

Adam still muttering... reaches into his pocket and pulls out his cell phone. And calls Pope, waits for it to ring. If Pope picks up, "Hey bro, its Adam, I was thinking of stepping out for a bite, anything you need me to get while I'm out?" Wait for answer.(in his head, Adam is yelling please recognize this as code and be mellow, and hope that no one is listening). "I heard you were getting ready for a party, it sounds pretty small though, only 2 on the guest list so far but who knows once the word spreads, I'm sure there will be plenty more.
"Dude, NO DOUBT I could use your help. You know how bad I am at party planning. I ran into someone that I invited to the shindig. My guess is you can be fast MATES. You know me making friends and influencing people a specialty. Maybe we could meet up for some grub and discuss this party, it should be a blow out. We can meet at the usual, and if you have to take public transit...'Remain Seated Please, Permanaced Sentados por Favor!'"

With that Nevermore hangs up. "Hey Flynn, Adam is going to be joining us." I hope.

OOC: Hopeful that Adam gets the pop cultural reference - a nod to the Matterhorn at Disneyland; and hooks up with us at the Mater Horn Grill at the cross streets of Birch and Humphries. (Thank you Google Maps.)
__________________
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; Id strike the sun if it insulted me.

Ahab, Moby Dick
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Unread 18th of August, 2010, 01:52
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.41 per day)
IC: Meanwhile, as the police and fire crews decide how to get the remains of the ambulance out of the path of the street, and get traffic back to normal, 2 women arrive, dressed almost identically. One is a red-head, and the other is a brunette. The meet at the location where the previous Hit-Mark ceased functioning. From that point, they begin scanning around for any of the previously noted hostiles. Seeing none, one of the "Bombshells" walks towards the wreck of the ambulance to get information from the cops there. The other walks directly to a nearby utility pole that houses traffic cameras, and attempts to access the traffic camera information.

OOC: only 16 minutes have elapsed from when Flynn resumed his work on explosives. he has one finished and needs 4 minutes to finish the second. This will give him a total of 3 explosives, ready for detonation... half of what is needed to truly bring down the house. How long do you think it will take for the HM's to figure out where you guys went?
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Unread 18th of August, 2010, 08:55
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.41 per day)
OOC: By the way, Lawwnum was asking about Zeb's wallet. It wasn't on him. If searching for it, you can find it on a shelf near the back door with a bunch of bills, some of them past due.

Also, forgot to mention that in the Van, there is a Lee Harvey Oswald special M-1 sniper rifle. and a picture of Ex-Gov. Palin with a cigarette burn through the center of her forehead. Maybe Zeb had something planned...

Are people leaving the banners on the sides of the Van?
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Unread 18th of August, 2010, 08:59
qwerty123's Avatar
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1109
Location: In a van down by the river.
Posts: 1,194 (0.24 per day)
OOC: If the banners are those magnetic kind, then I would like to remove them. Also I would like to try to heal myself one more time while waiting on Flynn to be done making IED's. I figure it can't take that long to haul the stuff we want out the back door to the waiting van.
__________________
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; Id strike the sun if it insulted me.

Ahab, Moby Dick
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Unread 18th of August, 2010, 11:40
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.41 per day)
OOC: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I read somewhere that you can only apply healing once to each wound. Jezebel slashed you once, and you healed yourself for the most part. You have to let time do the rest. You are only minorly inconvenienced, I believe...
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Unread 18th of August, 2010, 14:55
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.41 per day)
OOC: Ok the HM's will pretty much just have to look around to guess where we might of went. Now you say 4 min to finish is that just to finish making or is installation included in that? When done I still want to leave as much equipment running as possible including whatever our recently deceased freind was watching. I dont suppose I got a cell off of Zeb by chance?


IC: "Adam's coming? Good we are going to need all the help we can get soon." As he finishes the last of the installation he takes a sec to survey his work.
Damn I hope this works.

Then rushes up the stairs and carefullysets the trigger on the door. Before walking out the backdoor. As he heads for the door he sees a wallet on a shelf, "Ahh Bingo!" . Picking up the wallet he walks out into the alley and heads for the van he sees Nevermore putting the last few items into.
"Ok my friend its time to get the hell out of here." Tossing Nevermore the wallet, "here why dont you try this face on for size." Then climbs into the back of the van. "So what are the odds of us getting to Adam without a tail? Or you wrecking?"

OOC: Ok a few points for clarification
1 I sincerly hope we made it out before they come knocking on the door
2 I want my cell OFF
3 I am using a stun-gun as part of the trigger so even if they kill power to building it will still work
4 walking to the van is as close to being public as I will be for awhile, once there I will be staying in the back out of sight looking over what Nevermore and Luo "acquired"
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Unread 18th of August, 2010, 17:14
qwerty123's Avatar
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1109
Location: In a van down by the river.
Posts: 1,194 (0.24 per day)
Nevermore hops into the front seat of the van and adjusts the mirror. He pulls a black ball cap on his head. Digging into his pocket he removes a small piece of chalk and traces an ankh on the mirror. Putting the chalk back in his pocket he removes the drivers license of Zeb. Taking a moment to drink in the detail of his face he goes to work. Moments later the face in the mirror is Zeb's (or a near facsimile thereof).

OOC: I lost track of how hurt I was / am. You are right since it is only one wound I have to heal it at a normal rate, but at only at -1 so not that bad. Not sure if I have to roll anything else other than Arete of 3 to look like Zeb, I figure if Life 3 can cause me to grow gills I should have no problem looking like Zeb. Ultimately it is your call. As for driving, I checked the book, feel free to change it as you are the ST. Per the book you can do mundane driving with out actually having a drive skill. If the truck is a stick or we have to do anything fancy we are screwed as I don't even have a dot in drive. However I talked it over with Lawwnum and he thinks it best if 'Zeb' is behind the wheel. If it gets hot and hairy we can switch as he actually has the drive skill.
__________________
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; Id strike the sun if it insulted me.

Ahab, Moby Dick
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 07:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren