Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Linklegacy77's Games > Mieller, World of Seven Suns

 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Unread 27th of May, 2006, 07:08
Linklegacy77's Avatar
Linklegacy77
Spectral Savant of the Aether. [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member: #1662
Location: United States
Posts: 5,944 (1.24 per day)
Chapter One: The Assassins

And so, the heroic group met together, and set off to save people they had never met. Arriving too late, they vow revenge, and set off at once. Their goals may not coincide, but they work with each other, to achieve their objectives.

OOC: Post marching order in OOC thread.
__________________
2013 Avatar of the Year Winner
  #2  
Unread 28th of May, 2006, 09:08
idesofmarch's Avatar
idesofmarch
Zombie

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Member: #2700
Location: Here
Posts: 93 (0.02 per day)
Bastion starts moving his arms and with a steady and smoothness that seems unsettling in tone for a man of shape and size. "lets move" He says takes a look around... whats with these elan? who are they and what is special about them?
__________________
Note to self God can not override my chain of Command.

Note to self neither can inflatable sheep or lawn flamingos
  #3  
Unread 29th of May, 2006, 02:32
boktor
Unanimated Corpse
 
Member: #
Posts: n/a (0 per day)
Zephyrus grabs a bit of wood that might be suitable as a club, then positions himself 10' behind to bastion's right. Would blocking our ears with something help next time we face them?

I intend to at least have some kind of weapon. Marching through the countryside single file isn't a good idea. Stay 5-10 feet apart, take positions behind Bastion.
  #4  
Unread 29th of May, 2006, 08:20
AoM's Avatar
AoM
Nightwing [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Member: #1407
Location: Other side of the Earth.
Posts: 1,438 (0.29 per day)
Iasha shrugs Zephyrus' commands, positioning herself in the middle of the group behind Bastion, a little to Zeph's left. She wasn't too concerned with an ambush in the open country, having wandered it alone for some time before meeting this group.
  #5  
Unread 30th of May, 2006, 05:36
generaljimX's Avatar
generaljimX
The Black [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1504
Location: Indiana, US
Posts: 1,737 (0.35 per day)
Zanfire does his best to lead the way, but stays only a few feet in front of Bastion. He arms himself with the largest peice of his shortspear, hoping it will act as a rudementary club.
__________________
Minion of Doom
Owner of a Benicus Man-Card, an akiko kumquat, an Illusioned Anori Hilt Badge, a zachol iced green tea, and a Link Deku Leaf.
Situation: Normal
  #6  
Unread 30th of May, 2006, 10:47
idesofmarch's Avatar
idesofmarch
Zombie

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Member: #2700
Location: Here
Posts: 93 (0.02 per day)
"I wouldn't bother swinging stick if I were you." He says to anyone caring to hear. "Unless you plan ta gut who you're fighting with."
__________________
Note to self God can not override my chain of Command.

Note to self neither can inflatable sheep or lawn flamingos
  #7  
Unread 31st of May, 2006, 10:28
idesofmarch's Avatar
idesofmarch
Zombie

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Member: #2700
Location: Here
Posts: 93 (0.02 per day)
Bastion begins to move he leaves the small smoldering town behind taking a look back as the others seem to fall in. He questioned himself about his past. What have I done Hieroneous! Why has this hell been bestowed upon me? He wiped the sweat of of his face and walked for some time.
__________________
Note to self God can not override my chain of Command.

Note to self neither can inflatable sheep or lawn flamingos
  #8  
Unread 31st of May, 2006, 22:09
Mercutio's Avatar
Mercutio
Grave Digger [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1485
Location: Ocean City, NJ
Posts: 8,215 (1.66 per day)
Calin brings up the rear guard, still grumbling about the people that broke his only real possession and left him with no way to buy a new one.
  #9  
Unread 1st of June, 2006, 04:58
Noocytx's Avatar
Noocytx
Spectre

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Member: #1727
Location: Midwest, USA
Posts: 764 (0.16 per day)
Tolzen stays quiet. Still mourning for the deaths of all the people in the villiage, he is ready to begin the journey to this town of humans. Ready to be gone from this horrible place, he realizes that he is on the way to a town that hates his kind. Leave one bad place to head to another, what a great day.
  #10  
Unread 1st of June, 2006, 12:14
Linklegacy77's Avatar
Linklegacy77
Spectral Savant of the Aether. [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member: #1662
Location: United States
Posts: 5,944 (1.24 per day)
As you all walk down the road to the town, a strange song rises up in the distance. A cart with a man wearing a gray cloak and a gray pointed hat with a cat's eye agate in the center of it is coming towards you, being pulled by an all black horse.
__________________
2013 Avatar of the Year Winner
  #11  
Unread 2nd of June, 2006, 07:01
generaljimX's Avatar
generaljimX
The Black [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1504
Location: Indiana, US
Posts: 1,737 (0.35 per day)
Zanfire steps to the side, allowing this man and his cart to pass. He is curious as to what he is singing, not being able to make it out. He is not about to get himself, and all these strangers, caught up in trouble by talking to this man, however.
__________________
Minion of Doom
Owner of a Benicus Man-Card, an akiko kumquat, an Illusioned Anori Hilt Badge, a zachol iced green tea, and a Link Deku Leaf.
Situation: Normal
  #12  
Unread 2nd of June, 2006, 07:23
Noocytx's Avatar
Noocytx
Spectre

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Member: #1727
Location: Midwest, USA
Posts: 764 (0.16 per day)
Still thinking about what had just previously happened, Tolzen doesn't see the man and the cart past. He just continues on day dreaming about all the deaths that had occured. Why, why did that have to happen. Those deaths, the massacre, seem to have possibly scarred Tolzen for the time being.
  #13  
Unread 2nd of June, 2006, 09:52
AoM's Avatar
AoM
Nightwing [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Member: #1407
Location: Other side of the Earth.
Posts: 1,438 (0.29 per day)
Iasha notes the man passing and will out of force of habit as well as boredom look for anything irregular about the man. (Spot check)

"Excuse me sir, but you wouldn't by any chance have seen a man in a red cloak walking with a young child, would you?"
  #14  
Unread 2nd of June, 2006, 09:57
Linklegacy77's Avatar
Linklegacy77
Spectral Savant of the Aether. [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member: #1662
Location: United States
Posts: 5,944 (1.24 per day)
The man stops the cart, turns toward Iasha, and stops singing.

"Ah, young lady, I cannot say that I have, but maybe I can help you out hmmm? I am the world's only true wizard, and have found ancient tomes left in the darkest of places imaginable. Magic is not only not a passing tale, but a reality. My dear, what would you ask of me?"
__________________
2013 Avatar of the Year Winner
  #15  
Unread 2nd of June, 2006, 10:05
generaljimX's Avatar
generaljimX
The Black [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1504
Location: Indiana, US
Posts: 1,737 (0.35 per day)
Zanfire notices that this man is....familiar. He racks his mind for anything he can remember.(Knowledge: history, if it applies)
__________________
Minion of Doom
Owner of a Benicus Man-Card, an akiko kumquat, an Illusioned Anori Hilt Badge, a zachol iced green tea, and a Link Deku Leaf.
Situation: Normal
  #16  
Unread 2nd of June, 2006, 10:34
idesofmarch's Avatar
idesofmarch
Zombie

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Member: #2700
Location: Here
Posts: 93 (0.02 per day)
"Old man I beg your pardon. How far is the closest town?" He sees this man as a problem. "Zanfire, do you know this wizard of sorts?" He asks, observing the concentration on his face.

Bastion slides his hand very subtly to his sword being aware that danger can come in many shapes, as that was taught to him by the monks.
__________________
Note to self God can not override my chain of Command.

Note to self neither can inflatable sheep or lawn flamingos
  #17  
Unread 2nd of June, 2006, 11:23
Linklegacy77's Avatar
Linklegacy77
Spectral Savant of the Aether. [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member: #1662
Location: United States
Posts: 5,944 (1.24 per day)
"There's no need to draw weapons, and the closest town would be from where I came. Could I possibly help you in any other way?"

OOC: Failed your sleight of hand opposed by his spot, and your history check fails
__________________
2013 Avatar of the Year Winner
  #18  
Unread 2nd of June, 2006, 11:58
generaljimX's Avatar
generaljimX
The Black [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1504
Location: Indiana, US
Posts: 1,737 (0.35 per day)
"I do not, unfortunately. We must take his word, or leave it, I suppose," Zanfire says. He then mumbles, as queitly as possible, "Some divinations would be nice, but we have no money." Then, in a normal tone of voice, he continues, "I do beleive that will be on. Before we both start back on our journey's, how much further would the town you came from be? Is it closer than Horendrar, by chance? We may decide to stop there for the night if it isn't too far away."
__________________
Minion of Doom
Owner of a Benicus Man-Card, an akiko kumquat, an Illusioned Anori Hilt Badge, a zachol iced green tea, and a Link Deku Leaf.
Situation: Normal
  #19  
Unread 2nd of June, 2006, 18:54
AoM's Avatar
AoM
Nightwing [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Member: #1407
Location: Other side of the Earth.
Posts: 1,438 (0.29 per day)
Iasha grins at the old man and then to Zanfire.

"Zanfire please, if it is divinations you want, any mercenary seer of the Mystril could fetch you a fairer divination than this old traveler would be able to offer you. Magic... true magic, is dead and gone. Anyone claiming otherwise is trying to sell you something."

Iasha turns back to the old "wizard." "I don't wish to be rude, but if you really were the only true wizard left, what would you be doing out here in the middle of nowhere?"
  #20  
Unread 2nd of June, 2006, 22:59
Noocytx's Avatar
Noocytx
Spectre

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Member: #1727
Location: Midwest, USA
Posts: 764 (0.16 per day)
After realizing everybody had stopped to talk to this man, Tolzen listens and waits for the right time to talk. A wizard?

Wizards are said to be a time of the past. How would you have learned this wizardy, were you taught and got lucky. There were rumors of the mysterious tomes, but how would you be the lucky one of finding them. I would think they would be hidden off in places hard to find, yet here you stand ahead of me.
  #21  
Unread 3rd of June, 2006, 06:48
Linklegacy77's Avatar
Linklegacy77
Spectral Savant of the Aether. [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member: #1662
Location: United States
Posts: 5,944 (1.24 per day)
"Ah! But I am a wizard. And there is no better diviner in the world than I. As for why I am here, there is a lead I have on a tome not far from here."

He turns to Zanfire

"No money? Well, I would rather not charge you, but I must make a living and I must pay for the components I use up in my magic."

He snaps his fingers

"I know! I'll tell you what. You go and get me the book I'm looking for. When you bring it too me, I'll get you whatever information you need to know. Oh, and I came from Horendrar."
__________________
2013 Avatar of the Year Winner
  #22  
Unread 4th of June, 2006, 13:50
Noocytx's Avatar
Noocytx
Spectre

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Member: #1727
Location: Midwest, USA
Posts: 764 (0.16 per day)
I think all of us here would like to know what did happen at the villiage we just came from. These divinations would be useful to find out more information, so we might have to take you up on this job offer. Where is this book that you are looking for, and why do you want it so much?
  #23  
Unread 5th of June, 2006, 04:26
generaljimX's Avatar
generaljimX
The Black [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1504
Location: Indiana, US
Posts: 1,737 (0.35 per day)
"And to continue along that line of questions, is it guarded, and by what?"

Seeing that Iasha is upset about the group considering helping this man, he comes up with an idea, which he voices after the man is done talking.

"I believe a vote is in order. We have two choices: help this man, or continue on to Horendrar. What do you all think?"
__________________
Minion of Doom
Owner of a Benicus Man-Card, an akiko kumquat, an Illusioned Anori Hilt Badge, a zachol iced green tea, and a Link Deku Leaf.
Situation: Normal
  #24  
Unread 5th of June, 2006, 05:45
AoM's Avatar
AoM
Nightwing [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Member: #1407
Location: Other side of the Earth.
Posts: 1,438 (0.29 per day)
((ooc: Iasha is not displaying herself as being visibly upset, she's just trying to voice her skepticism. Although she might be inwardly incredulous if the whole group decides to believe this man without a shred of evidence to suggest he's anything other than a crackpot con artist.))

"Divinations are not hard to come by. There are those who can attune their senses to see the strands of fate without using the arcane arts. We may find such a seer in Horendrar. Even if this man is a wizard, which he has yet to prove I should remind you all, this quest isn't worth a mere divination."

Iasha crosses her arms and again looks to the old man.

"Can you prove that you are a wizard?"
  #25  
Unread 5th of June, 2006, 10:29
Linklegacy77's Avatar
Linklegacy77
Spectral Savant of the Aether. [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member: #1662
Location: United States
Posts: 5,944 (1.24 per day)
"Divinations easy to come by? Where are you from my dear? You have made a reference to the mystril, are you perhaps one of them? And I must say, that none of you know much about the arts. Oh, and I assure you, you will find no seers in Horendrar. Apparently you do not need any information that warrents work, so your objective must not be that important to you, or you already know all you need to. If so, I will take my leave. And you want proof that I am a wizard? Absolutely, but I suggest you cover your ears..."

He mumbles a bit of a language you can't regocnize, and makes a few strange gestures, and a very loud blaring sound comes from him.
__________________
2013 Avatar of the Year Winner
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 22:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren