Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Linklegacy77's Games > Mieller, World of Seven Suns

Unread 27th of May, 2006, 07:08
Linklegacy77
Spectral Savant of the Aether. [Epic GM]

Member: #1662
Chapter One: The Assassins

And so, the heroic group met together, and set off to save people they had never met. Arriving too late, they vow revenge, and set off at once. Their goals may not coincide, but they work with each other, to achieve their objectives.

OOC: Post marching order in OOC thread.
Unread 28th of May, 2006, 09:08
idesofmarch
Zombie

Member: #2700
Bastion starts moving his arms and with a steady and smoothness that seems unsettling in tone for a man of shape and size. "lets move" He says takes a look around... whats with these elan? who are they and what is special about them?

Note to self neither can inflatable sheep or lawn flamingos
Unread 29th of May, 2006, 02:32
boktor
Unanimated Corpse

Member: #
Zephyrus grabs a bit of wood that might be suitable as a club, then positions himself 10' behind to bastion's right. Would blocking our ears with something help next time we face them?

I intend to at least have some kind of weapon. Marching through the countryside single file isn't a good idea. Stay 5-10 feet apart, take positions behind Bastion.
Unread 29th of May, 2006, 08:20
AoM
Nightwing [GM]

Member: #1407
Iasha shrugs Zephyrus' commands, positioning herself in the middle of the group behind Bastion, a little to Zeph's left. She wasn't too concerned with an ambush in the open country, having wandered it alone for some time before meeting this group.
Unread 30th of May, 2006, 05:36
generaljimX
The Black [GM]

Member: #1504
Zanfire does his best to lead the way, but stays only a few feet in front of Bastion. He arms himself with the largest peice of his shortspear, hoping it will act as a rudementary club.
Unread 30th of May, 2006, 10:47
idesofmarch
Zombie

"I wouldn't bother swinging stick if I were you." He says to anyone caring to hear. "Unless you plan ta gut who you're fighting with."

Unread 31st of May, 2006, 10:28
idesofmarch
Zombie

Bastion begins to move he leaves the small smoldering town behind taking a look back as the others seem to fall in. He questioned himself about his past. What have I done Hieroneous! Why has this hell been bestowed upon me? He wiped the sweat of of his face and walked for some time.

Unread 31st of May, 2006, 22:09
Mercutio
Grave Digger [Epic GM]

Member: #1485
Calin brings up the rear guard, still grumbling about the people that broke his only real possession and left him with no way to buy a new one.
Unread 1st of June, 2006, 04:58
Noocytx
Spectre

Member: #1727
Tolzen stays quiet. Still mourning for the deaths of all the people in the villiage, he is ready to begin the journey to this town of humans. Ready to be gone from this horrible place, he realizes that he is on the way to a town that hates his kind. Leave one bad place to head to another, what a great day.
Unread 1st of June, 2006, 12:14
Linklegacy77

As you all walk down the road to the town, a strange song rises up in the distance. A cart with a man wearing a gray cloak and a gray pointed hat with a cat's eye agate in the center of it is coming towards you, being pulled by an all black horse.
Unread 2nd of June, 2006, 07:01
generaljimX
The Black [GM]

Zanfire steps to the side, allowing this man and his cart to pass. He is curious as to what he is singing, not being able to make it out. He is not about to get himself, and all these strangers, caught up in trouble by talking to this man, however.
Unread 2nd of June, 2006, 07:23
Noocytx
Spectre

Still thinking about what had just previously happened, Tolzen doesn't see the man and the cart past. He just continues on day dreaming about all the deaths that had occured. Why, why did that have to happen. Those deaths, the massacre, seem to have possibly scarred Tolzen for the time being.
Unread 2nd of June, 2006, 09:52
AoM
Nightwing [GM]

Iasha notes the man passing and will out of force of habit as well as boredom look for anything irregular about the man. (Spot check)

"Excuse me sir, but you wouldn't by any chance have seen a man in a red cloak walking with a young child, would you?"
Unread 2nd of June, 2006, 09:57
Linklegacy77

The man stops the cart, turns toward Iasha, and stops singing.

"Ah, young lady, I cannot say that I have, but maybe I can help you out hmmm? I am the world's only true wizard, and have found ancient tomes left in the darkest of places imaginable. Magic is not only not a passing tale, but a reality. My dear, what would you ask of me?"
Unread 2nd of June, 2006, 10:05
generaljimX
The Black [GM]

Zanfire notices that this man is....familiar. He racks his mind for anything he can remember.(Knowledge: history, if it applies)
Unread 2nd of June, 2006, 10:34
idesofmarch
Zombie

"Old man I beg your pardon. How far is the closest town?" He sees this man as a problem. "Zanfire, do you know this wizard of sorts?" He asks, observing the concentration on his face.

Bastion slides his hand very subtly to his sword being aware that danger can come in many shapes, as that was taught to him by the monks.

Unread 2nd of June, 2006, 11:23
Linklegacy77

"There's no need to draw weapons, and the closest town would be from where I came. Could I possibly help you in any other way?"

OOC: Failed your sleight of hand opposed by his spot, and your history check fails
Unread 2nd of June, 2006, 11:58
generaljimX
The Black [GM]

"I do not, unfortunately. We must take his word, or leave it, I suppose," Zanfire says. He then mumbles, as queitly as possible, "Some divinations would be nice, but we have no money." Then, in a normal tone of voice, he continues, "I do beleive that will be on. Before we both start back on our journey's, how much further would the town you came from be? Is it closer than Horendrar, by chance? We may decide to stop there for the night if it isn't too far away."
Unread 2nd of June, 2006, 18:54
AoM
Nightwing [GM]

Iasha grins at the old man and then to Zanfire.

"Zanfire please, if it is divinations you want, any mercenary seer of the Mystril could fetch you a fairer divination than this old traveler would be able to offer you. Magic... true magic, is dead and gone. Anyone claiming otherwise is trying to sell you something."

Iasha turns back to the old "wizard." "I don't wish to be rude, but if you really were the only true wizard left, what would you be doing out here in the middle of nowhere?"
Unread 2nd of June, 2006, 22:59
Noocytx
Spectre

After realizing everybody had stopped to talk to this man, Tolzen listens and waits for the right time to talk. A wizard?

Wizards are said to be a time of the past. How would you have learned this wizardy, were you taught and got lucky. There were rumors of the mysterious tomes, but how would you be the lucky one of finding them. I would think they would be hidden off in places hard to find, yet here you stand ahead of me.
Unread 3rd of June, 2006, 06:48
Linklegacy77

"Ah! But I am a wizard. And there is no better diviner in the world than I. As for why I am here, there is a lead I have on a tome not far from here."

He turns to Zanfire

"No money? Well, I would rather not charge you, but I must make a living and I must pay for the components I use up in my magic."

He snaps his fingers

"I know! I'll tell you what. You go and get me the book I'm looking for. When you bring it too me, I'll get you whatever information you need to know. Oh, and I came from Horendrar."
Unread 4th of June, 2006, 13:50
Noocytx
Spectre

I think all of us here would like to know what did happen at the villiage we just came from. These divinations would be useful to find out more information, so we might have to take you up on this job offer. Where is this book that you are looking for, and why do you want it so much?
Unread 5th of June, 2006, 04:26
generaljimX
The Black [GM]

"And to continue along that line of questions, is it guarded, and by what?"

Seeing that Iasha is upset about the group considering helping this man, he comes up with an idea, which he voices after the man is done talking.

"I believe a vote is in order. We have two choices: help this man, or continue on to Horendrar. What do you all think?"
Unread 5th of June, 2006, 05:45
AoM
Nightwing [GM]

((ooc: Iasha is not displaying herself as being visibly upset, she's just trying to voice her skepticism. Although she might be inwardly incredulous if the whole group decides to believe this man without a shred of evidence to suggest he's anything other than a crackpot con artist.))

"Divinations are not hard to come by. There are those who can attune their senses to see the strands of fate without using the arcane arts. We may find such a seer in Horendrar. Even if this man is a wizard, which he has yet to prove I should remind you all, this quest isn't worth a mere divination."

Iasha crosses her arms and again looks to the old man.

"Can you prove that you are a wizard?"
Unread 5th of June, 2006, 10:29
Linklegacy77

"Divinations easy to come by? Where are you from my dear? You have made a reference to the mystril, are you perhaps one of them? And I must say, that none of you know much about the arts. Oh, and I assure you, you will find no seers in Horendrar. Apparently you do not need any information that warrents work, so your objective must not be that important to you, or you already know all you need to. If so, I will take my leave. And you want proof that I am a wizard? Absolutely, but I suggest you cover your ears..."

He mumbles a bit of a language you can't regocnize, and makes a few strange gestures, and a very loud blaring sound comes from him.