Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Akuma's Games > The Mysteries of Mura-Cho, Japan

Reply
Thread Tools
  #1  
Unread 30th of July, 2012, 00:45
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.49 per day)
Tsunami

The forces of evil have made their play, trying to lock away the Umbral town's defenders while they create havoc. But that attempt has failed, and now it's time for the town to act.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 30th of July, 2012, 00:48
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.49 per day)
Dawn in Mura-cho smells of smoke from the fires at the train station. the town's residents... the unawakened... are trying to find out what happened last night. Those who are aware of the events shall need to decide what to do next.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 30th of July, 2012, 12:38
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.28 per day)
OOC: As far as I understand it, there is a council that generally decides what the town does. I don't know if Tom is a part of this council or not, but in any case, I would imagine other members would include Carl, Dragon Lady, Tiger [RIP] or his successor, and likely others I either don't know about or forgot. If you could let me know how this works, it will become pertinent soon.

[This may seem a little confusing but it was the best way I could think of]

Tom:
IC: After making sure that all of the wounded are cared for, Tom will go back to the Book Store to talk to the Dragon Lady (I don't remember her actual name or what Tom would call her maybe Sensai?)I would imagine it is around 6 or 7 AM. If Carl is outside the shop, Tom will "Say, in a low voice "we should talk too" and let him in to the shop if he respondes. Inside the shop when he seas her. "Well, everyone seems to be doing OK, but we lost a lot of good people." Turning away from her, and in a very melodramatic way (Tom is usually over the top dramatic) I blame myself, I should not have been away. How could they have gotten as far as they did without being detected. It was like they knew where the defenses were weakest and when our guard was down. The scariest thing is that we don't really know who this adversary is."

I'm glad that we had the help of those newcomers. I didn't have the chance to talk to them. Those must be the new recruits of the town?

Adam:
As if in response to Tom's question, the door opens up, but just enough for Adam to stick his head through. Seeing Carl, the Dragon Lady, and this unknown, Adam looks at the Dragon Lady and asks, "Is it safe to come in?"

OOC: By this question he is referring to the previous events by which the town was mad at the Red Flame. He has no Idea about the most recent battle but is wary about the unknown person.

Assuming the answer is yes, he will open the door, fully and come through followed by red flame. To the Dragon Lady, "Would it be all right if Red Flame stays here for today, I have to go get ready for work." (I can't see her saying no, Red Flame may protest but all that would have been settled in the motel) Turning to leave he notices the stranger, mouth open staring blankly at the closed closet door. "Hello, I don't think we've met before, I'm Adam, you probably... (noticing Tom's tattered robes) um, did something happen while I was out? Wait, no, aw crap, OK, OK. Just the readers digest version."

Tom:
As the closet door opens, Tom's guard goes up, something is really wrong, every sence (including magical) is telling him that that there is something wrong with what he is seeing, the light is wrong, there was no one in the closet till the door opened, the smell is wrong, then the head pops out. English; American. Was he hiding from the battle? His thoughts veer towards seeing this newcomer as a disgraceful coward. Then the door opens and he sees the closet is not a closet but what looks like a bedroom, no a motel room. Tom's jaw drops to the floor. Corrospondence is telling him that this rooom is not here, well it is but at the same time it's not, it is on a much higher level than he has ever seen before (his sphere rating isn't high enough for him to make much sense of it). Red Flame Enters but Tom is so enthralled by the room he barely notices. It isn't until Adam speaks to him directly that he snaps out of his puzzlement and puts that aside for later. "What, this; (gesturing his tattered garments while stealing a quick glance at Carl and the Dragon Lady) this is nothing, most of this is not even my own blood. There was a little ... umm ... fight in the train station last night. Nothing to worry about, it was nothing your friends and I couldn't handle."

Adam:
"My friends, they came back? I was hoping they would. I was dreading going to work without them. That is such a relief. Thanks a lot for the help, I have to think of a way to keep tabs on this place while I'm away. Well, I'd love to stay and chat but I should be getting ready for work."

And with that, Adam leaves, and heads back to the Guest House. (I'm not going to continue with Adam since I don't know if he will run into any other characters [PCs or NPCs] on the way. If nothing then he will shower and change then head to work, assuming that Flynn and Pope already left for work.

Tom:
IC: Thinking - So he didn't know about the Invasion. I'll have to reserve judgement till I know more about him and whatever that place was.

After Adam leaves, "Where was I... We have to have an emergency council meeting. I'll contact the other members, I think it's time we contact the masters of the castle."
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 31st of July, 2012, 18:26
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.49 per day)
OOC:

Let me take care of some of the details first... About the town council, I assume you mean of the spiritual variety and not the city hall and mayor... You are pretty much correct that the older ones were on that council. The sheriff, the Town hall guy, Carl, the Tiger, and the Dragon lady. (I don't have their files with me, so bear with me as far as names go.

That council has been decimated with the deaths of both the sheriff, and the Tiger. You will also find out that Carl and the Town hall guy fought off a separate invasion elsewhere involving a lot of the mosquito vampires. The Town Hall guy has his head wrapped up in banages and has apparently lost an eye, and his left arm was ripped off at the elbow.

Carl was severely wounded (again) and will need major healing otherwise he may be out for good.

You would likely refer to the Dragon Lady as "Sensei" since that's what most doctors and teachers are called.

Tom may or may not be an active member of the council. It depends on how long he was living here in town. You've established his desire to help, and he would have at least sat in on the council even if he wasn't a leader.

But That will change now because you have more than proved yourself, and there are a serious lack of living awakened here to do the leading. The town council member will support you, and the dragon lady is too busy healing everyone. There's no one else to really chat with, so you can make your plans with him...

I am guessing Adam (unless he's totally unable to see what's going on around him would see and smell the blood and the smoke from multiple fires and other signs of devestation. Now I don't think anyone is going to care what he does at the moment, and Dragon Lady can use all the hands she can get for healing and triage. no problem for having him around.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 1st of August, 2012, 11:07
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.49 per day)
OOC: Looking at my notes finally:

Dragon-Lady's name is Josephine Honh Tran (Vietnamese), but her Japanese Name is Madoka Abekawa. She had to accept a Japanese name when she first moved here.

The Town hall guy is Kenichi Oishi. Everyone in the town calls him Ken-chan in a friendly way. His superiors call him O-kun. Tom could either have called him Oishi-san or Ken-chan before now. IF Tom takes over as leader of the council, you can call him O-kun, but it would feel akward at first...
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 1st of August, 2012, 13:34
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.28 per day)
“ I am guessing Adam (unless he's totally unable to see what's going on around him would see and smell the blood and the smoke from multiple fires and other signs of devestation. Now I don't think anyone is going to care what he does at the moment, and Dragon Lady can use all the hands she can get for healing and triage. no problem for having him around. ”
IC: Inside the bookstore, the smell of incense covers up the smell of death fairly well. Outside however, Adam would have to be unconscious not to smell the aftermath of a very bloody battle. Adam feels that he is in a very awkward position. And not entirely understanding where that is, he decides that he should ask the advice of Ken-Chan.

OOC: Although I don't imagine that Ken-chan will be at work today.

OOC: He will walk down the main street, past the bank and supermarket. Anything of interest to see on the way?

OOC: Tom will not want to become the leader. In fact, he will insist that he is here to serve and not to lead, He will not be against serving on the council but not as the leader. He will suggest that the heir of the Tiger (that sounds kind of funny) be the leader.

OOC: Would Oishi-San or Oishi-Sempi be more formal (I've heard these in anime but I'm not sure what they mean).
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 3rd of August, 2012, 02:48
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.49 per day)
OOC: Ken-chan is one of the wounded. He might be resting next to Carl, sitting with Carl's wife, wondering if Carl is going to go to the big dog run in the sky...

It's too early for the bank to be open, but there are police in front of it, making sure that people don't try to break in. Some of the windows in the supermarket are broken.

OOC: Remember how PSU was after the riots? It's kind of eerily quiet. It's kind of like that.

IC: people are standing around in small clumps whispering and looking at various damage here and there. That's what Adam will see as he walks "home"

Meanwhile

Ken-chan will shrug. He feels the same way. He never wanted to be in charge of anything either. The tiger clan has to decide themselves about what to do, and who will be their representetive. Karl was looking to the werewolf kid to take over for him after...

Basically, there needs to be a council again. And it looks like the young will have to take over for the old. Taka-chan (Takayuki Arai) can take over for Ken-chan, Likely, Abekawa-sensei will want you to speak for her while she is busy healing everyone, and the girl you gave the sword to, or the Russian boy, Caius (Ivan) will be the next for the Tiger clan. With this many wounded, people will need some decisions made fast.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 3rd of August, 2012, 02:57
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.49 per day)
OOC: About Japanese:

-san is standard Mr. or Mrs. and is used for just about everyone... and is kind of impersonal.

-sempai is used for any older classmate, or senior in a rank system. Junior members call their elders/upperclassmen/veteran workers, sempai to show acknowledgement that the person is their senor in ability and experience.

-sensei is used for someone who is a doctor, scientist, or teacher. It doesn't always have to mean one's own teacher, but is often used as an honorific similar to Professor or doctor.

Does that help? Do you think of the dragon lady as a doctor? then sensei. Same goes if you feel she has skills to teach you.

If you think Tom considers her to be like a co-worker, but older.... then maybe sempai, but it would be a little awkward because of the difference in traditions. However, you could call her Obaa-chan... as in grandmother/old lady. It is kind of familial but on a softer, endearing side. Since she is an old woman, it wouldn't be insulting. If you wanted to be more formal, you could say Obaa-san (old lady).

What do you think of Tom's relationship with her?
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 3rd of August, 2012, 13:41
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.28 per day)
IC: Tom understands the urgency of the situation but at the same time the politics could destroy the town. He will suggest a temporary council made up of whoever the Tiger Clan appoint, Taka-sempai, himself and Carl's successor and a representative from the spirit community. Tom will talk to Taka-sempai and tell him the situation (as well as Ken-sempai's recomendation of Taka-sempai) and Tom will ask Taka-sempai to go inform Adam of the meeting (noon at the Caern (umbra side). He will also contact the Tiger tribe, and let them know our intentions as well as the name the other members that are known. The he will go to seek an audience with the Humpback whale (I think this is who would be good to talk to - unless there is someone better) and ask them to send a representative. If by chance, they have problems with Tom's BSD prisoner, he will simply say that the meeting will be at noon, send someone and we can talk about it then.

Once that is all done, he will go back to the temple and clean up and don clean robes. Then head for the Cairn.

OOC: Relations - Tom treats everyone with respect. Taka, Ken he calls -sempai. Carl, if I understand correctly is american, and does not care for these things. So he simply calls him Carl. The Dragon Lady, as Tom sees her, is quite sly. She sees through his deception, but for whatever her reason, she doesn't, um care... maybe she is still trying to figure out the why. Or maybe she sees the broken part in him and thinks that this is part of the healing process. But since they share the insight of the enlightened, he uses the Obaa-chan.
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 3rd of August, 2012, 16:50
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.49 per day)
OOC: Ok to try and play catch-up, I'll make it easier..Quincy and Flynn(when he catches up) will follow everyone to the Bookstore. Quincy will accept any healing offered, with characteristic detachment.

Flynn will be hanging out outside the Bookstore, around the corner..and he WILL be carrying the gun AND Katars...and NOT looking happy. I doubt anyone but Carl will approach him openly. And shuld put him out of sight of Adam returning.
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 3rd of August, 2012, 23:53
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.49 per day)
OOC: Okay, so for Quincy. Some of the umbral village beings will start sewing Quincy up, and offer healing drinks, but it will take time, so he's gonna be occupied for a bit...

Flynn will see that Red Flame is helping to heal Quincy, and acting kind of like a gopher for Dragon Lady.

No one is paying Flynnn much interest. he could be dancing with his sword, they wouldn't notice much...

Where will Tom go frst?
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 4th of August, 2012, 00:53
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.28 per day)
Spirit Clan
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 5th of August, 2012, 11:54
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.49 per day)
TO Tom:

Once you cross over (through the shop, I assume) Shall I take it you will head over to the whale's?

The Spirit villagers will bow low to Tom as a Samurai Lord. The guards in the Whale's enclave will also bow and open the door for Tom without any hassle.

It's not like he had problems before (like the others) because of your status as a part of the council, but you can tell your rank has really gone up in their opinion.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 5th of August, 2012, 13:07
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.28 per day)
Tom will be respectful of the spirits that he encounters, not lingering to long on his way. Entering the presence of the Humpback, he will approach and then bow. "Sensei, I am sure that you are aware of what has transpired. Fortunately, we were successful in stopping the invasion, but there was a high cost. The council has been broken, most of it is either dead or unable to continue their duties. As such, it has been charged to me, to invite you to send a representative for an interim council. Since the choices that they make will directly affect your people as well as the living, it is only right that your people have a voice in the matter. This council will be meeting at noon in the cairn."

OOC: I don't know if the spirit side of the town has ever taken part in the council meeting before or not, I have a feeling that they didn't.

OOC: off topic, I forgot to ask before (when it happened) what does the Red Flame look like in the human world?
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 7th of August, 2012, 02:50
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.49 per day)
OOC: Likely, Humpback should be called the equivelent of "Your honor" or "Magistrate", but at this point, Tom could call him"Humpy" and no one would say much.

No, they haven't been on the council. they have always felt they were above or apart from the happenings of the village. Like drivers never care about the road crew unless there's a pothole. Obviously, that's about to change...

As to Red Flame's appearance in the real world. I haven't really put that much thought into it. My notes said that in the real world, he would just be a little red fox. But He's helping out in the bookshop in at least spirit-like form (humanoid fox). I think he's not quit corporeal... like a hologram that's kind of there but not solid so much when in this form, but helping from the quasi-umbral zone of the bookshop he can move objects, much as wraiths can.

Now, should Flynn decide to cap him or gut him... the aggravated damage of at least the blades would do him in.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 7th of August, 2012, 02:54
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.49 per day)
“ I am sure that you are aware of what has transpired. Fortunately, we were successful in stopping the invasion, but there was a high cost. The council has been broken, most of it is either dead or unable to continue their duties. As such, it has been charged to me, to invite you to send a representative for an interim council. Since the choices that they make will directly affect your people as well as the living, it is only right that your people have a voice in the matter. This council will be meeting at noon in the cairn. ”
Humpback and the others bow to Tom. "We owe you a great debt, and it is our dishonor that we did not expect that someone could trap us here. You are too kind to us to allow us to join your council. I cannot manifest above water in the land of men, but my assistant can attend and relay things to me. If he meets with your approval. "

The stork bows deeply.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 8th of August, 2012, 01:19
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.28 per day)
OOC: OOps, sorry I meant to say that the meeting would be in the umbral side of the cairn.

OOC: I guess Tom will just call him Magistrate.

IC:"If it is more convenient for you, we can hod the meeting on your side. I am glad that your tribe will be participating, I am sure that whomever that you choose will honor you and the town."

"On another line of thought, I'm sure that you are already doing this but if you could have your sentries keep watch over the boarders for any enemies that might approach. Also we don't know if there are any stragglers that might be lying in wait in the town, it would likely be a good idea to remain on alert for a while. I don't want to be taken by surprise again."

OOC: What does Tom know about the Castle (and it's occupents) and their relationship to the town, IOW what tort of interaction is there?
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 8th of August, 2012, 10:55
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.49 per day)
IC:

"Thank you for your consideration. We would be very much happier to participate on the umbral side. I should stay here to coordinate the rest of the village. As you have said, so we have begun our sweep to take out those who have infiltrated our village. We can put some representatives on the surface as well, but they will be in their animal forms only in the land of men. Our powers are diminished, but we will redouble our efforts to be alert and not be taken unawares again.

"We are holding the prisoner for you, here. Would you care to control the interrogations, or would you like us to handle these matters?"

OOC: Tom knows the story of the ancient sect of Werewolves, and their attempt to mess with umbra/time. and how they seem to be frozen in time. But he has also learned that they are not truly frozen or imprisoned, but that time goes around them. For them, they are moving around normally, still doing their deeds, but time is speeding around them, so they appear to be frozen.

The whale is able to contact them directly because it is extremely long lived and is able to survive the effects of the time effect to talk with them. Humpback doesn't talk to them unless needed, but when needed, the castle's inhabitants can lend their powers to help the village. Anyone else who tries to enter the castle without the whale will be aged to death in an instant.

Now, that you think about it, an immortal might be immune to the time effects surrrounding the castle...
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 8th of August, 2012, 12:44
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.28 per day)
“ "Thank you for your consideration. We would be very much happier to participate on the umbral side. I should stay here to coordinate the rest of the village. As you have said, so we have begun our sweep to take out those who have infiltrated our village. We can put some representatives on the surface as well, but they will be in their animal forms only in the land of men. Our powers are diminished, but we will redouble our efforts to be alert and not be taken unawares again. ”
"That sounds good, I just didn't want you to think that we holding you at a disadvantage."

“ "We are holding the prisoner for you, here. Would you care to control the interrogations, or would you like us to handle these matters?" ”
The prisoner will be one of several things that the council will discuss. Until the council decides differently, he will remain unmolested."

“ OOC: Tom knows the story of the ancient sect of Werewolves, and their attempt to mess with umbra/time. and how they seem to be frozen in time. But he has also learned that they are not truly frozen or imprisoned, but that time goes around them. For them, they are moving around normally, still doing their deeds, but time is speeding around them, so they appear to be frozen.

The whale is able to contact them directly because it is extremely long lived and is able to survive the effects of the time effect to talk with them. Humpback doesn't talk to them unless needed, but when needed, the castle's inhabitants can lend their powers to help the village. Anyone else who tries to enter the castle without the whale will be aged to death in an instant.

Now, that you think about it, an immortal might be immune to the time effects surrrounding the castle...
”
OOC: good to know.

IC: Tom will bow to them and take his leave of them. Next off to talk to Taka-sempai. Tom will use the nearest door to the real world. I think Taka-sempai should be at the town hall. He'll use mind (maybe throw a little entropy in) to make any normals not notice him. Just doing a coincidental thing that draws peoples attention to where he is not.
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 9th of August, 2012, 02:04
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.49 per day)
OOC: So you are basically doing a mage version of "Arcane", right? I won't bother to make you roll it cause as a Japanese person among Japanese people who are already distracted with discussing what caused the accident at the station, no one would really be paying attention to you anyway. That might change if you do something overt like, but for now, no problem.

IC: You can find Taka-sempai in the middle of a sea of telephone calls as every parent is calling in to ask if school is open, and if its normal that their kid is saying something's hiding in the closet, etc.

It will take a few minutes for him to tear himself away from the phones, but you are more important than the phones, and he might be relieved for a reason to get away from the chaos.

Assuming you're going to tell him about the meeting at the Caern, he'll agree, but admit he might be late depending on how long it takes for him to get away from the crowds of people wanting to know this or that.

Next on the agenda?
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 9th of August, 2012, 06:48
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.28 per day)
Before Tom leaves,

"Taka-sensai, if it wouldn't be too much of a bother, could you bring Carl's successor, Adam-chan with you to the meeting? You know him better than I do and he would likely be more cooperative." Hopefully he will agree.

OOC:I'm going to assume that Tom knows that Adam works in the school under the supervision of Taka and Ken.

Next stop, the Tiger Tribe.

OOC:While at the hospice, Adam will grab the laptop. Adam will be on his way to the work eventually, I guess that you could arrange the timing as you see fit.
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 9th of August, 2012, 14:35
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.49 per day)
OOC: Not much for me to do yet it seems so Flynn is still just sitting around quietly brooding.

Quincy once healed will wander back out and once finding Flynn will sit don and take a nap..

Pretty much unless either Tom or Carl come and get them thats where they will be until hunger drives them for food.

Oh ya and Flynn will NOT be going after Red Flame..he's going to leave that albatros on Adam's neck. UNLESS Red does something TRULLLLYYY stupid..then it will be quick and probably messy.
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 10th of August, 2012, 09:57
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.49 per day)
When Adam arrives at the hospice, he will notice that the disaster also hit here as well. It looks like there was a partial fire as some of the roof was burned off. The residents are standing around outside talking with a fire fighter and glancing back at three mounds covered with sheets. (Adam smells the same scent as those who were possessed by mosquito vamp spirits).
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 10th of August, 2012, 10:01
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.49 per day)
OOC: Understood, Lawnum. Red Flame seems to be pretty occupied being a gopher and assistant healer. Somehow the events of just yesterday seem like a life-time away. Everyone is occupied with trying to pick up the pieces and seem to be worried more about figuring out what happened than on what anyone else is doing. Arcane works fine, and no one bothers you.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 10th of August, 2012, 12:11
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.28 per day)
Hmm, well it seems like taking a shower is out of the question, Adam will look to see if anyone he recognizes (someone that he knows speaks English). The kid (the one who can't die) he is likely there. So Adam will approach the group of onlookers, and pass close by the deceased (see if he can recognize their scents). He is hoping that the owner and his daughter are all right. But he has a feeling...After that he will slip inside the hospice to access the damage to their belongings (Adam didn't have anything of value there, with the exception of the book (bought at the last town, and the laptop, should have been out of sight; like under a mattress).

If someone asks where he was, Adam will say that he was out of town and just got back.
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 19:11.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren