Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Darken's Games > Rivalry

Unread 16th of December, 2005, 02:38
Darken
Mohrg [GM]

Member: #1476
You return to the inn and order a drink to tenporarily dull your senses. It would appear that your gift is rather particular even in Faerun, and there might be a long way to go before you are able to fully uncover the secrets that lie within you.

Light, is the lack of darkness.
Unread 16th of December, 2005, 07:00
Wisp
Ghoul

Member: #694
'Well, isn't this just great' thinks Yvonne 'This is going to take both learning and patience, something that I have little of either.' Sitting there without any idea of how to proceed infuriates her, and she sits drinking her cup with a rather annoyed expression on her face.
Unread 10th of January, 2006, 11:51
Wisp
Ghoul

Finally finishing the cup she rises and heads over towards the barkeeper. 'If I'm to figure this out I'm going to need some coin.' she thinks. "Sir(or madam), I have a question to ask of you. There wouldn't be anyone in this city in need of a mercenary, would there?" she asks the barkeeper.
Unread 11th of January, 2006, 02:36
Darken
Mohrg [GM]

"Mercenaries? Well, you couldn't have picked a better time! Even though the Queen's force returned victorious, it suffered a great loss against the Red Wizards. While the dead are being revived and the wounded tended to, I am sure the Palace can use a few more capable people. I would suggest you talk to the guard captain or some felllow in authority."

Unread 11th of January, 2006, 10:04
Wisp
Ghoul

"Thank you for your help." says Yvonne, and heads to the royal palace. After arriving she will ask a guard there about mercenary jobs.
Unread 12th of January, 2006, 06:04
Darken
Mohrg [GM]

"You wish to pledge your service to the Queen?" A guard captain sizes you up and down after your short travel to the guard quarter outside the Palace. "We are indeed short of people at the moment, but for security measures, I need to know about your background and your capabilities. Tell me about yourself."

Unread 12th of January, 2006, 11:14
Wisp
Ghoul

Yvonne just shrugs and says "Ok, sure. I'm Yvonne Stayanoga from Rashemen. There I'm a member of the Ice Troll Beserker Lodge. I also know some magic. Is there anything else you need to know?"