Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > crueldespot's Games > Jiangu!

 
Thread Tools
  #26  
Unread 25th of December, 2007, 06:23
Black Plauge's Avatar
Black Plauge
PhD in Physics [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Member: #192
Location: Old Town, ME
Posts: 6,801 (1.23 per day)
Finding himself nearly stumbling in the dark, Fugen reaches for his everburning bull's eye lantern, but keeps its shutter closed for the moment, so as not to give away their position too quickly. He then proceeds forward carefully, following a bit behind Nimdor.
__________________
Physics is like sex. Sometimes it yields practical results, but that's not why we do it.
-Richard Feynman
  #27  
Unread 25th of December, 2007, 07:25
crueldespot's Avatar
crueldespot
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Member: #136
Location: Louisville
Posts: 1,295 (0.23 per day)
3:6 Far Corner of the Fenceline

Jiangu!, Chapter 6, Scene 3:6 Far Corner of the Fenceline

There is no way for anyone to see Nimdor's signals in the darkness. Even Kierna with her elven vision cannot see far.

Nimdor is able to stay oriented by feeling the fenceposts to his left as he procedes blindly in the darkness.

Likewise, there is no way for Fugen to determine how far he is behind Nimdor since he can't see him (or anyone else). By feeling along the fenceposts he can follow the same route.

Eventually Nimdor reaches the far corner of the fenceline. From here he can turn left and continue to follow the fence north, or he can strike out blindly across the courtyard, orienting himself by the relative position of the sky framed in the square of dark walls overhead.

To his left, across the courtyard to the north, Nimdor can see a flickering light-perhaps from a torch. Based on his earlier reconnaisance, he determines that it must be coming from within the far stables.




OOC: Everyone can see 5 feet, except Kierna can see ten feet.

Last edited by crueldespot; 25th of December, 2007 at 07:33.
  #28  
Unread 25th of December, 2007, 07:34
Boomlaor's Avatar
Boomlaor
Devourer

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1478
Location: St. George, UT
Posts: 1,151 (0.26 per day)
Takeshi is grateful for his low light vision and for the starlight filtering in from above. Feeling sorry for his companions, however, as he rides Daisuke forward in the eerie darkness, he reaches into his haversack and grips his everburning torch with his left hand, leaving it within the haversack for the moment.
  #29  
Unread 25th of December, 2007, 11:23
Linklegacy77's Avatar
Linklegacy77
Spectral Savant of the Aether. [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member: #1662
Location: United States
Posts: 5,944 (1.40 per day)
Nimdor moves toward the torch slowly and carefully, trying to see if there is anybody there. If not, he heads back to find the rest of his friends and rejoins with them.
__________________
2013 Avatar of the Year Winner
  #30  
Unread 25th of December, 2007, 15:31
crueldespot's Avatar
crueldespot
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Member: #136
Location: Louisville
Posts: 1,295 (0.23 per day)
Scene 3:7 Surreal

Jiangu!, Chapter 6, Scene 3:7 Surreal

Nimdor moves low through the darkness towards the torchlight. Once he gets close, the scene he witnesses is gruesome. The total silence makes it seem more surreal.

The two ettins have freed a cow from one of the pens in the stable. The cow attempts to flee, but the ettins block its escape, and toy with it for a little while before they fall upon it and start to eat it, still alive. The cow dies as it is being consumed. The four heads of the two ettins greedily fight over the raw meat. This grisly mess is apparently their usual dinner.

Concealed by silence and the darkness beyond the torchlight, the heroes are able to approach unnoticed.



OOC: Nimdor is now approximately 50 feet from the ettins. He is at 1890N/1000E. The ettins are at the intersection at 1940N/1000E.
  #31  
Unread 26th of December, 2007, 01:42
Linklegacy77's Avatar
Linklegacy77
Spectral Savant of the Aether. [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member: #1662
Location: United States
Posts: 5,944 (1.40 per day)
Nimdor moves back to the group and attempts to guide them around the ettins.
__________________
2013 Avatar of the Year Winner
  #32  
Unread 26th of December, 2007, 17:32
crueldespot's Avatar
crueldespot
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Member: #136
Location: Louisville
Posts: 1,295 (0.23 per day)
3:8 Reverse Course

Jiangu!, Chapter 6, Scene 3:8 Reverse Course

As the heroes move towards the stables, they can see Nimdor silhoutted by the firelight ahead.

They have gotten within about eighty feet of the ettins- close enough to see them eating their grisly dinner.

At this point, Nimdor turns and comes back to the rest of the group, gesturing back in the direction they came from.




OOC: Don't forget you are inside a silence spell. No talking! (or discussing what to do in the OOC thread either). Or rather, no talking out loud. Gesturing, pantomiming, or using Imperial Courier sign language is fine.

Last edited by crueldespot; 26th of December, 2007 at 17:42.
  #33  
Unread 27th of December, 2007, 02:16
Black Plauge's Avatar
Black Plauge
PhD in Physics [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Member: #192
Location: Old Town, ME
Posts: 6,801 (1.23 per day)
Shaking his head, at Nimdor's gesture, Fugen points to the ettins and then draws his finger across his throat.

It wasn't ideal conditions, as both ettins were still alert, but if they were going to clear an escape route then they had to deal with them sooner rather than later.

Watching the ettins eat, Fugen looks around for their javelins that Nimdor mentioned earlier, as well as any other weapons. Once he finds them, he points them out to Nimdor and gestures that he should sneak over and take those that are unattended.
__________________
Physics is like sex. Sometimes it yields practical results, but that's not why we do it.
-Richard Feynman
  #34  
Unread 27th of December, 2007, 05:52
Linklegacy77's Avatar
Linklegacy77
Spectral Savant of the Aether. [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member: #1662
Location: United States
Posts: 5,944 (1.40 per day)
Nimdor visibly sighs, slumps his shoulder, and then nods. He then draws his crossbow, and loads it in the silence effect. He then sneaks up to the ettins to a little bit closer than 30', and waits for the others to get into position.
__________________
2013 Avatar of the Year Winner
  #35  
Unread 27th of December, 2007, 13:21
crueldespot's Avatar
crueldespot
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Member: #136
Location: Louisville
Posts: 1,295 (0.23 per day)


OOC: Each square equals twenty feet. The yellow circles indicate the areas of bright and shadowy illumination. It isn't possible to hide in an area of bright illumination unless there is an object to hide behind. As you can see, there are areas of shadowy illumination within 30 feet of the ettins. The javelins are lying at 1940N/1000E, near at hand to the ettins. Give me the coordinates where Nimdor wants to move.
  #36  
Unread 28th of December, 2007, 13:31
Black Plauge's Avatar
Black Plauge
PhD in Physics [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Member: #192
Location: Old Town, ME
Posts: 6,801 (1.23 per day)
As Nimdor sneaks forward, Fugen has the rest of the party shift so that the ettins stable walls provide cover in addition to the darkness.

[OOC: Shift main party 10' to the left.]
__________________
Physics is like sex. Sometimes it yields practical results, but that's not why we do it.
-Richard Feynman
  #37  
Unread 28th of December, 2007, 21:03
crueldespot's Avatar
crueldespot
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Member: #136
Location: Louisville
Posts: 1,295 (0.23 per day)
3:9 Smell the Blood

Jiangu!, Chapter 6, Scene 3:9 Smell the Blood

Nimdor creeps up to the ettin's lair, hugging the right-hand wall of the stable corridor. He edges up within 15 feet of the nearest ettin, just beyond the brightest area of torchlight. The ettins are still feasting on their cow, which has already mercifully died of its wounds. Nimdor is close enough to smell the blood.

The rest of the heroes have approached the stables entrance, after shifting to the left. They are now about forty feet behind Nimdor.

Abruptly one of the ettins points at Nimdor, and they both reach for their javelins.




OOC
6,3:9 (1d20=19, 1d20=11, 1d20=3, 1d20=2, 1d20=7, 1d20=10, 1d20=19, 1d20=18, 1d20=17, 1d20=8)
Nimdor's stated location was 1020E, but the corridor isn't that wide, so I got him as close as possible. I zoomed in to where 5 foot squares are visible to make coordinates easier.

Nimdor hide roll 19+mods. Ettin spot rolls 11 & 3 +mods inc -1 distance.
However, the ettins have low-light vision (doubled illumination area), so his destination is considered fully illuminated for them, and he can't hide in plain sight, so they see him.

initiative:
ettins 7
Nimdor 10
rest of the group 19

The heroes have initiative. State your actions.

  #38  
Unread 29th of December, 2007, 05:27
Boomlaor's Avatar
Boomlaor
Devourer

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1478
Location: St. George, UT
Posts: 1,151 (0.26 per day)
Takeshi watches to see where Fugen goes, knowing that he must be some distance away from him and from his cloud of silence to use his magic.

ooc: delay untill after Fugen moves.

Last edited by Boomlaor; 29th of December, 2007 at 05:30.
  #39  
Unread 30th of December, 2007, 06:37
Black Plauge's Avatar
Black Plauge
PhD in Physics [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Member: #192
Location: Old Town, ME
Posts: 6,801 (1.23 per day)
Crap!

Darting forward, Fugen puts some distance between him and the spellcasters so they can cast their spells and closes on the ettins at the same time. Performing a kind of sideways somersault at the last minute, Fugen prevents the ettins from taking advantage of their reach as he gets right up next to them to prevent them from grabbing its javelins.

[OOC: Move to 1940N/1000E (right over the ettins' weapons), tumbling the last 20 ft to avoid AoOs (30 vs. DC 15 and 14 vs. DC 17.). If either ettin provokes an AoO, Fugen will use it to attempt to stun the ettin. AC vs. ettins is 22. AoO attack is +3, 1d8, stun DC 15.]
__________________
Physics is like sex. Sometimes it yields practical results, but that's not why we do it.
-Richard Feynman
  #40  
Unread 1st of January, 2008, 01:52
Boomlaor's Avatar
Boomlaor
Devourer

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1478
Location: St. George, UT
Posts: 1,151 (0.26 per day)
As soon as sound returns to his ears, Takeshi begins casting a spell to summon an animal amid the Ettins.

ooc:
sacrifice shillelagh to spontaneously cast summon nature's ally I.
  #41  
Unread 2nd of January, 2008, 22:23
crueldespot's Avatar
crueldespot
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Member: #136
Location: Louisville
Posts: 1,295 (0.23 per day)
Jiangu!, Chapter 6, Scene 3:10 Ettins, Round 1

Jiangu!, Chapter 6, Scene 3:10 Ettins, Round 1

Nimdor realizes that Fugen is arriving when silence suddenly descends on the scene. Fugen dashes forward and performs an acrobatic tumble to land next to the ettin’s weapons. Suddenly the stables are brightly lit by a fireball cast by Termix that singes the rearmost ettin. Gizerak, Takeshi, and Termix all begin casting spells. Flarrgj charges and interposes himself between the ettins and Nimdor. He lands a telling blow against the nearest ettin.




OOC
Still no actions from Nimdor or Kierna. I went ahead and posted everything before them in initiative. I can put their actions in a seperate post if I get them.

6,3:10 (1d20=15, 1d20=18, 1d20=13, 1d20=10, 1d20=3, 1d20=3, 1d20=7, 1d20=14, 1d20=12, 1d20=14, 1d20=12, 1d20=11, 1d20=13, 1d20=14, 1d20=11, 1d20=10, 1d20=1, 1d20=19, 1d20=11, 1d20=20, 1d20=1, 1d20=5, 1d20=6, 1d20=13, 1d20=14, 1d20=8, 1d20=6, 1d20=10, 1d20=12, 1d20=18)

Round 1
19 Fugen 19 Move to 1940N/1000E (right over the ettins' weapons), tumbling the last 20 ft to avoid AoOs (30 vs. DC 15 and 14 vs. DC 17). Failed tumble has no consequences, since the ettins are flat footed and unarmed. Protect vs evil in effect.
19 Takeshi Begins casting summon nature’s ally 1. Protect vs evil in effect.
19 Gizerak. Casts prayer. Protect vs evil in effect.
19 Termix 1855N/995E. Moves and casts Fireball targeting 1967N/1002E. Ettins saves with 15+mods. Takes 5d6=18 pts of damage/2=9 pts net. Prayer and protect vs evil in effect.
19 Flarrgj 1930N/1005E charges ettin 1 and hits with 18+mods. 13 pts of damage vs Ettin 1. Prayer and protect vs evil in effect.
19 Kierna. Has not declared action. Prayer and protect vs evil in effect.
10 Nimdor – Has not yet declared action. Prayer and protect vs evil in effect.
07 Ettin 1 1935-40N/1005-10E – Flatfooted. Prayer=-1 attack, dmg, saves, skill checks, Took 13 pts from Flarrgj in round 1.
07 Ettin 2 1945-50N/995-1000E – Flatfooted, Prayer=-1 attack, dmg, saves, skill checks. Took 9 pts from fireball in round 1


  #42  
Unread 3rd of January, 2008, 10:21
Linklegacy77's Avatar
Linklegacy77
Spectral Savant of the Aether. [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member: #1662
Location: United States
Posts: 5,944 (1.40 per day)
Nimdor just acts on instinct: that instinct being to fire the crossbow as best as he can and back the hell away from the giant monstrosities.

<OOC: Attack nearest ettin with crossbow, move back 30 ft. to 1880 N/1010E>
__________________
2013 Avatar of the Year Winner
  #43  
Unread 3rd of January, 2008, 15:06
crueldespot's Avatar
crueldespot
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Member: #136
Location: Louisville
Posts: 1,295 (0.23 per day)
3:11 Ettins, Round 1 Contd

Jiangu!, Chapter 6, Scene 3:11 Ettins, Round 1 Contd

Kierna moves closer and releases an arrow into the nearest ettin. Nimdor shoots the ettin with his crossbow and withdraws.

The ettins must arm themselves. The first reaches to grabble Fugen who is standing over their weapons, but the messenger eludes him. Fugen attempts to strike back but misses. The other ettin reaches for his morning stars. Fugen takes advantage of the opening and boots the ettin in one of its heads as it reaches down. It is a solid kick but the ettin shakes it off.




OOC
6,3:10 (1d20=15, 1d20=18, 1d20=13, 1d20=10, 1d20=3, 1d20=3, 1d20=7, 1d20=14, 1d20=12, 1d20=14, 1d20=12, 1d20=11, 1d20=13, 1d20=14, 1d20=11, 1d20=10, 1d20=1, 1d20=19, 1d20=11, 1d20=20, 1d20=1, 1d20=5, 1d20=6, 1d20=13, 1d20=14, 1d20=8, 1d20=6, 1d20=10, 1d20=12, 1d20=18)

Round 1
19 Fugen 19 Move to 1940N/1000E (right over the ettins' weapons), tumbling the last 20 ft to avoid AoOs (30 vs. DC 15 and 14 vs. DC 17). Failed tumble has no consequences, since the ettins are flat footed and unarmed. Protect vs evil and mage armor in effect.
19 Takeshi Begins casting summon nature’s ally 1. Protect vs evil in effect.
19 Gizerak. Casts prayer. Protect vs evil in effect.
19 Termix 1855N/995E. Moves and casts Fireball targeting 1967N/1002E. Ettins saves with 15+mods. Takes 5d6=18 pts of damage/2=9 pts net. Prayer and protect vs evil in effect.
19 Flarrgj 1930N/1005E charges ettin 1 and hits with 18+mods. 13 pts of damage vs Ettin 1. Prayer and protect vs evil in effect.
19 Kierna. 1910N/995E Moves and shoots at ettin 1. Hits with 13+mods. 9 pts of damage.. Prayer and protect vs evil in effect.
10 Nimdor – 1900N/2010E. Fires crossbow and moves 20 ft north (20 move rate, right?) . Hits with 10+mods. 11 pts of damage including sneak attack. Prayer and protect vs evil in effect.
07 Ettin 1 1935-40N/1005-10E. Attempts to grapple Fugen. Fugen gets AtO. Misses with 3+mods. Ettin misses with 7+mods. Prayer=-1 attack, dmg, saves, skill checks, 13 pts from Flarrgj, 9 pts from Kierna, 11 from Nimdor in round 1.
07 Ettin 2 1945-50N/995-1000E. Grabs Morningstars. Provokes AtO. Fugen hits with 14+mods. 6 pts of damage, ettins saves vs stun with 12+mods. Prayer=-1 attack, dmg, saves, skill checks. 9 pts from fireball and 6 pts from Fugen in round 1.


  #44  
Unread 3rd of January, 2008, 19:00
Exarzun
Spectre

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1494
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 721 (0.16 per day)
Flarrg attempts to grunt with the effort of combat, but no sound comes out. It's weird, even if he knows why. He puts this aside and concentrates on eliminating these giants. This is something he understands, unlike where they are going....
  #45  
Unread 4th of January, 2008, 13:29
Black Plauge's Avatar
Black Plauge
PhD in Physics [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Member: #192
Location: Old Town, ME
Posts: 6,801 (1.23 per day)
Not liking the idea of a two headed creature being armed with two weapons, Fugen aims a kick for what should be a soft spot on the rear ettin again hoping to force it into dropping the weapons. He then turns the recovery of that kick into a sweep, knocking some of the weapons at his feet away from the ettins.

Mean while, the other party members focus the brunt of their attack on the front ettin, as was planned.

[OOC: Attack ettin 2, attempting to stun (standard action). To hit 11 , damage 4 . Stun DC 15. Kick a weapon/some of the weapons away from the ettins, i.e. towards 1930/995 as a MEA. Finally, if stun is successful, step to 1945/1005 (5' step) to setup flanking for Flarrgj.

Kierna should switch to a rapid shot attack vs. ettin 1.

Gizerak casts bless on the party members.

Termix casts scorching ray at ettin 1.

Shift Kierna's and Termix's targets to ettin 2 if ettin 1 goes down before their turn.]
__________________
Physics is like sex. Sometimes it yields practical results, but that's not why we do it.
-Richard Feynman
  #46  
Unread 5th of January, 2008, 02:18
Boomlaor's Avatar
Boomlaor
Devourer

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1478
Location: St. George, UT
Posts: 1,151 (0.26 per day)
As he completes his summoning spell and a dire rat appears as close as he can place it to the Ettins, Takeshi nudges Daisuke with his heals, and guides her with his knees, leaving his hands free to work a spell. He speaks a word of magic, and a small flame about the size of an orange appears in his hand. In a smooth motion, almost part of the gesture with which he summoned the flame, he hurls it toward the more distant Ettin.

ooc:
Daisuke moves to 1000E 1870N, Takeshi casts "produce flame," throwing the fire at the more distant ettin.

Ride check for guide with knees 16
Concentration check (not sure if needed) 15
Ranged touch attack 16
damage 7
  #47  
Unread 5th of January, 2008, 04:35
Linklegacy77's Avatar
Linklegacy77
Spectral Savant of the Aether. [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member: #1662
Location: United States
Posts: 5,944 (1.40 per day)
Nimdor does, more or less, all he can do at this point. He reloads his crossbow, and shoots again.
__________________
2013 Avatar of the Year Winner
  #48  
Unread 5th of January, 2008, 23:34
crueldespot's Avatar
crueldespot
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Member: #136
Location: Louisville
Posts: 1,295 (0.23 per day)
3:12 Ettins, Round 2

Jiangu!, Chapter 6, Scene 3:12 Ettins, Round 2

The barrage of fire, missiles, and hand-to-hand combat overwhelms the nearest ettin. Before he can consider another response, he is sliced by Flarrgj, blasted by a scorching ray from Termix and shot in both throats by Kierna. He falls like a tree, but in complete silence.

The second ettin is stung by a flame thrown by Takeshi, but he evades the blow from Fugen. Seeing the odds against him, both heads regret having their back to a dead end. The ettin sidesteps towards the eastern passage and swings both morningstars at Fugen. The first bashes the monk painfully, and the second blow comes crashing down on his head, but miraculously glances off.




OOC
I discovered that the North-south coordinates at the bottom part of the map were wrong, so I fixed them. I also had to guestimate where to put Takeshi, since 1870N was skipped before and is now moved south of him instead of north.
6,3,12 (1d20=13, 1d20=10, 1d20=15, 1d20=16, 1d20=5, 1d20=14, 1d20=9, 1d20=16, 1d20=7, 1d20=12, 1d20=15, 1d20=14, 1d20=18, 1d20=16, 1d20=2, 1d20=20, 1d20=16, 1d20=12, 1d20=6, 1d20=5, 1d20=6, 1d20=12, 1d20=3, 1d20=11, 1d20=6, 1d20=15, 1d20=3, 1d20=12, 1d20=19, 1d20=2)

Round 2
19 Fugen 15/24hp. 1940N/1000E (right over some of the ettins' weapons), Protect vs evil, prayer, and mage armor in effect. Attacks ettin 2, attempting to stun (standard action). To hit 11 , Miss. Kicks a weapon/some of the weapons away from the ettins, i.e. towards 1930/995 as a MEA. 2 large morningstars and 8 javelins are in the space. He kicks d6=3 javelins.

19 Takeshi 1000E/1885N Casts produce flame. Hits ettin 2 for 7 dmg. Protect vs evil and prayer in effect.
19 Gizerak. Protect vs evil and prayer in effect. Casts bless. All allies except Fugen and Flarrgj are in range.
19 Termix 1855N/995E. Casts scorching ray, hits ettin 1 with a 13+mods inc in combat (touch) for 13 pts of damage. Prayer, bless, and protect vs evil in effect.
19 Flarrgj 1930N/1005E Attacks ettin 1. 10+mods hits. 14 pts of damage. Prayer and protect vs evil in effect.
19 Kierna. 1910N/995E Hits with 15 & 16+ mods. 5 & 10 pts of damage to ettin 1. First shot staggers and second shot kills. Prayer, bless, and protect vs evil in effect.
10 Nimdor – 1900N/2010E. Reloads and shoots. Misses with 5+mods inc firing into melee. Prayer, bless, and protect vs evil in effect.
07 Ettin 1 1935-40N/1005-10E. . Prayer=-1 attack, dmg, saves, skill checks, 13 pts from Flarrgj, 9 pts from Kierna, 11 from Nimdor in round 1. 13 from scorching ray & 14 pts from Flarrgj, & 15 pts from arrows in round 2. Dead.
07 Ettin 2 1940-45N/990-996E. . Prayer=-1 attack, dmg, saves, skill checks. Steps and attacks Fugen with both morningstars. First attack= 14+mods hits. 11 pts of damage. Second attack 9+mods Barely misses thanks to protect vs evil and prayer. 9 pts from fireball and 6 pts from Fugen in round 1. 7 pts from flame in round 2.


  #49  
Unread 6th of January, 2008, 00:59
Black Plauge's Avatar
Black Plauge
PhD in Physics [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Member: #192
Location: Old Town, ME
Posts: 6,801 (1.23 per day)
Settling into a defensive fighting stance, Fugen makes only a token attempt to hit the ettin. He is far more interested in preventing it from escaping and so he spins around it, ducking and rolling at odd times to avoid its moringstars, until he is on the other side, blocking a good portion of the ettin's path.

The rest of the party, having dispatched the first ettin, shift their focus to the second.

[size=1][OOC: Attack ettin, fighting defensively and using Combat Expertise to the max (total -7 to hit, +6 AC). 1 . Damage 9 . Tumble to 1940/985 going around ettin. 30 vs. DC 15 to avoid AoOs.

Kierna steps 5' right and rapid shots ettin 2.

Termix casts flaming sphere, placing the sphere on ettin 2 in 1945/990.

Gizerak casts doom on the remaining ettin.][/size/
__________________
Physics is like sex. Sometimes it yields practical results, but that's not why we do it.
-Richard Feynman
  #50  
Unread 6th of January, 2008, 13:40
Linklegacy77's Avatar
Linklegacy77
Spectral Savant of the Aether. [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member: #1662
Location: United States
Posts: 5,944 (1.40 per day)
Nimdor once again, opens fire.

I really wish I was better at this. Oh well.
__________________
2013 Avatar of the Year Winner
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 02:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren