Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Church's Games > Masquerade

Unread 26th of January, 2016, 03:27
Church
Spectre [GM]

Member: #10480
The tension grew. Despite being outnumbered three-to-one, the prone Kindred maintained a stubborn silence that remained until the late hours. He would say no more about the woman he had mentioned, and insisted that he was in the bowling alley only because it was neutral territory, and a good place in which to feed. He even went so far as to suggest that the Kindred outside - the very same one that Isabella had spied feeding a short time ago - was of his company and could vouch for his character, but when Gator went outside to find her she had already vanished.

"It seems that we've done about as much as we can here," said Gabriel, peering at his watch. "The sun will be up soon."

The hulking Kindred at his side snarled quietly as he looked around at the prone Kindred - the unknown vampire was sat against the oven door, staring angrily at his hands and muttering bitterly to himself. "I could make him talk."

"I'm sure you could, but we do not know this one: he could have powerful allies - as unlikely as that seems - and, officially, he has done nothing wrong. So far, we've avoided anything more than harsh words and veiled threats." Gabriel looked to Isabella, and smiled slightly. "I shall contact the Prince's childe and let her know what has happened." He lifted Rebecca's card from his pocket and stepped outside to make the call.

The conversation was a short one. Rebecca listened to Gabriel's report without interruption, and then politely asked him to remain with the Kindred until she could send someone to collect him.

"What will you do with him?" asked Gabriel casually.

The reply was polite, and retained the business-like tone that had been worn throughout the exchange. "I will discover the truth. If this Kindred knows anything about the destruction of Sebastian Powell, then I will find out. In the meantime, I would ask that you do not harm him, at least not any more than is necessary."

Returning to the others, Gabriel relayed Rebecca's request. Gator offered to stay with the stranger; the Toreador nodded, and said, "I will remain a while longer, too; Ize, there is little reason for you to stay - we should be sufficient."

The childe of Malkav - who had, until then, been staring with eerie intensity at the captive - gave a single, short nod and then turned towards the door. The voices in her head had grown incessant and invasive; she could scarcely identify her own thoughts from the alien chatter, and such a distraction had driven all other concerns from her mind.

"Thank fuck," muttered the strange Kindred as Isabella vanished from the building. "Woman gave me the creeps."

Last edited by Church; 26th of January, 2016 at 03:36.