Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Lando The Archmagi's Games > Conan: The Throne of Blood

Reply
Thread Tools
  #76  
Unread 12th of September, 2009, 00:45
Harith
Vampire Spawn

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Member: #799
Location: Oceano, CA
Posts: 443 (0.08 per day)
Harith replaces the stopper to the vial of poison and puts it in a pouch. After finding a cloak or something else to cover Sekmet, he gathers his weapons.

"I'm ready."
__________________
Lando's "Throne of Blood"
"When your only tool is a sledgehammer, every problem looks like a delicate Lladro porcelain figure waiting to be obliterated."
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Unread 14th of September, 2009, 08:21
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.92 per day)
Freya mutters a prayer to Ymir for Sekmet's soul and Belkregos gathers the silver weapon that Sekmet had and other belongings. "We'll try to retrieve him if we can and give him a proper burial/pyre."

They look at Harith, "Down or out the door?"
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Unread 15th of September, 2009, 20:49
Harith
Vampire Spawn

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Member: #799
Location: Oceano, CA
Posts: 443 (0.08 per day)
"I don't want to have something follow us down there or stop us from climbing back out. I say, 'door.'"
__________________
Lando's "Throne of Blood"
"When your only tool is a sledgehammer, every problem looks like a delicate Lladro porcelain figure waiting to be obliterated."
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Unread 20th of September, 2009, 22:48
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.92 per day)
Freya nods at Harith's suggestion and Belkregos goes first through the door, followed by Freya and Harith.

The corridor outside looks similiar to the one in which the party entered on the western side of the temple chamber. There are a couple of doors in the walls, the corridor does go south, but it also goes north a bit and seems to turn to the west.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Unread 22nd of October, 2009, 16:07
Harith
Vampire Spawn

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Member: #799
Location: Oceano, CA
Posts: 443 (0.08 per day)
Harith follows Belkregos and Freya. He holds an arrow nocked and slightly drawn on his bowstring. Once in the corridor, he gestures to the north. As Belkregos leads that way, Harith follows backwards, a sharp eye on the doors; he pulls a bit more on the bowstring, ready to fire an arrow at any enemy coming through one of them.

[ooc: what's the lighting situation in here?]
__________________
Lando's "Throne of Blood"
"When your only tool is a sledgehammer, every problem looks like a delicate Lladro porcelain figure waiting to be obliterated."
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Unread 28th of October, 2009, 10:51
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.92 per day)
The two doors are set in the eastern wall about 20 feet apart and south of the door which the party came out of. They're probably barracks or other rooms in the temple. Along the walls are murals much like those seen on the other side of the temple. The corridor is about 10' wide and goes north about 30 feet before turning to the left/west. It has some flickering torches set in the walls, casting eerie shadows as Belkregos goes forward and turns the corner, holding the cudgel in his hands. Freya has her warsword ready as Harith brings up the rear with his bow notched and readied.

[spot/listen checks]

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi; 28th of October, 2009 at 10:53.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Unread 30th of October, 2009, 07:22
Harith
Vampire Spawn

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Member: #799
Location: Oceano, CA
Posts: 443 (0.08 per day)
Harith holds his breath as Belkregos turns the corner.
__________________
Lando's "Throne of Blood"
"When your only tool is a sledgehammer, every problem looks like a delicate Lladro porcelain figure waiting to be obliterated."
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Unread 4th of November, 2009, 06:23
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.92 per day)
As Belkregos turns the corner headed west about 20 feet, he steps on a stone which causes a sound that Harith hears and turns around and see the corridor being closed/blocked off by a descending stone slab! Freya drops her sword as she tries to stop the stone, but it drops pretty swiftly and she just scratches her hands before pulling them away to not be crushed. She then picks up her sword and curses in Aesir.

The corridor turns north as the light from behind them diminishes as the slab cuts off the corridor and light.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Unread 18th of December, 2009, 11:55
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.92 per day)
The corridor is pretty dark now that the torchlight is cut off by the fallen slab of heavy stone. The sweat glistens on everyone's body from their past fight in the temple chamber and the time in here. Freya looks at Belkregos and Harith, "I guess by Ymir we go on. Do you wish me to go first?" Belkregos looks at Harith for his response.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Unread 24th of December, 2009, 00:50
Harith
Vampire Spawn

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Member: #799
Location: Oceano, CA
Posts: 443 (0.08 per day)
"Aye. Fate, it seems, is being wrested from our grip. I wonder who holds ours now?"

Harith nods to Freya to lead on.
__________________
Lando's "Throne of Blood"
"When your only tool is a sledgehammer, every problem looks like a delicate Lladro porcelain figure waiting to be obliterated."
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Unread 28th of December, 2009, 08:30
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.92 per day)
Freya nods at Harith and Belkregos and hefts her sword and proceeds north until the corridor turns west. There are more tapestries along the walls here.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Unread 28th of December, 2009, 12:22
Harith
Vampire Spawn

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Member: #799
Location: Oceano, CA
Posts: 443 (0.08 per day)
Harith keeps an arrow nocked and his bowstring half-drawn.
__________________
Lando's "Throne of Blood"
"When your only tool is a sledgehammer, every problem looks like a delicate Lladro porcelain figure waiting to be obliterated."
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Unread 8th of January, 2010, 22:19
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.92 per day)
The three heroes proceed west down the hallway and heard something like stone breaking ahead. The corridor is dark and the worn tapestries shift when you move past them. There is some dust on the floor as if no one has been in this hallway in sometime.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Unread 2nd of February, 2010, 03:49
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.92 per day)
The smell of decay is heavy in the stale air here, also the dust kicked up by the descending slab and the movement of the three has made everyone cough and gag a bit. Freya curses as the light goes out from the torches on the wall when the slab goes down. She says softly, "Do one of you wish to make a light?"

(spot/listen checks)

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi; 6th of March, 2010 at 00:45.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Unread 7th of March, 2010, 01:13
Harith
Vampire Spawn

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Member: #799
Location: Oceano, CA
Posts: 443 (0.08 per day)
Harith kneels and sets his bow down with an arrow next to it, then pulls out a torch, oil, and flint and steel, and lights the torch.
__________________
Lando's "Throne of Blood"
"When your only tool is a sledgehammer, every problem looks like a delicate Lladro porcelain figure waiting to be obliterated."
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Unread 14th of March, 2010, 06:36
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.92 per day)
Freya nods as Harith sets his bow down and lights a torch. The torch flickers to life and sheds light in the dark musty corridor. Faint sounds can be hear further westward.. the soft grinding of stone and perhaps two faint voices. Freya readies her warsword and looks at Bekregos and Harith.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Unread 18th of March, 2010, 01:00
Harith
Vampire Spawn

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Member: #799
Location: Oceano, CA
Posts: 443 (0.08 per day)
Harith offers the torch to Belkregos. "I'll need both hands if I'm to be any more use than a lamp." A smile crosses his face for the first time since descending into the temple.
__________________
Lando's "Throne of Blood"
"When your only tool is a sledgehammer, every problem looks like a delicate Lladro porcelain figure waiting to be obliterated."
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Unread 25th of March, 2010, 08:38
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.92 per day)
Belkregos nods, shifting his great sword from two handed grip to one handed grip, taking the smoldering torch and holding it. Freya nods readying her warsword. "Do you want to just cover me then?"
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Unread 25th of March, 2010, 08:40
Harith
Vampire Spawn

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Member: #799
Location: Oceano, CA
Posts: 443 (0.08 per day)
"Aye. Let's move on."
__________________
Lando's "Throne of Blood"
"When your only tool is a sledgehammer, every problem looks like a delicate Lladro porcelain figure waiting to be obliterated."
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Unread 31st of March, 2010, 06:38
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.92 per day)
The trio proceeds westward down the dusky musty corridor. The flickering light of the torch lights the way. Belkregos grunts as Freya moves ahead with Harith behind. All of them branding steel or readied bow.

ooc: spot/listen checks.
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Unread 8th of April, 2010, 07:42
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.92 per day)
The trio continues westward down the dusky musty corridor. The flickering light of the torch lights the way. Belkregos grunts as Freya moves ahead with Harith behind. Freya whispers, "I see a figure ahead."
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Unread 8th of April, 2010, 07:44
Harith
Vampire Spawn

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Member: #799
Location: Oceano, CA
Posts: 443 (0.08 per day)
Harith whispers back, "Can we gain advantage?"
__________________
Lando's "Throne of Blood"
"When your only tool is a sledgehammer, every problem looks like a delicate Lladro porcelain figure waiting to be obliterated."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 09:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren