Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Lando The Archmagi's Games > Fort Griffin 1870, Wild West

Reply
Thread Tools
  #76  
Unread 9th of August, 2008, 10:49
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.99 per day)
"Doc, do come in. I am having a little pain.", the voice says from a very lovely long haired blonde teenage girl with ample busom, wearing a very nice lace corset and garters as she lays on the bed. She smiles with blue eyes at you. Alicia comes in behind you and shuts the door.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Unread 9th of August, 2008, 10:58
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.92 per day)
"Alright Miss, eh, Cathy." Edward says with a warm smile as he looks around for somewhere to sit, "I'd like to ask you a few questions. First of all, when did you first start developing this pain? Secondly, have you noticed anything unusual around you... ahem." He smiles sheepishly and mumbles. "Well I'm a doctor... I'm not supposed to have a problem saying these things out loud..."
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Unread 11th of August, 2008, 01:21
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.99 per day)
The pale blonde beauty smiles warmly, "Morning doctor, please sit with me if you like." She sits up a bit in bed, resting on the pillows. "I started having the pain 2 days ago when Brock and his boys got a bit rough with me. Yes, I've had some tenderness and it's all red."
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Unread 11th of August, 2008, 04:33
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.92 per day)
Edward goes to sit down next to the girl. As he listens to her again becomes appalled at how casually she accepts abuse, but tries not to make to big a deal of it. Though it's apparent that he's seething, he simply asks her. "Who's this... Brock?"
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Unread 15th of August, 2008, 09:34
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.99 per day)
Cathy smiles as she looks at Edward, pain and love in her eyes. "He's one of my regulars. says he loves me and wants to take me away..but he's got to finish a job or two first. I love him."
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Unread 15th of August, 2008, 09:53
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.92 per day)
"What? You..." Edward starts to get worked into an indignant rage again, but looks at the young woman, and tries to calm himself. "Cathy... he... What did he and his friends do to you?"
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Unread 18th of August, 2008, 03:38
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.99 per day)
Cathy blinks and tears stream down her face, "He and his friends took turns ..I think they got to rough and hurt me."

She comes over to console Cathy, gently rocking her. Alicia looks at Edward, "Can you help her?"
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Unread 18th of August, 2008, 06:19
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.92 per day)
Edward watches the girl solemnly. "I'll do everything I can." He says in response to Alicia's query, and kneels down next to the bed so that he can make eye contact with the younger woman. "Cathy... You have to tell Elias about this. This... Brock... If he really loves you like he says, he wouldn't hurt you like that. That isn't even temper. It's just cold callousness, and that he let his friends hurt you too..." Edward just shakes his head. He puts a hand on her shoulder to make sure he has her attention "I'll do what I can for your pain, but you'll just keep getting hurt if you let him get away with this."
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Unread 20th of August, 2008, 10:34
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.99 per day)
Cathy's eyes are wide as she sniffles and gets her composure back and nods her head listening to you. "Aye doctor."

Alicia looks at you, "Do you need anything doctor? Water, towels?"

Alicia listens and smiles at Cathy, "He's right. We'll talk with Elias once you've rested."
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Unread 20th of August, 2008, 10:43
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.92 per day)
Edward nods at Alicia and smiles. It actually feels great to have an assistant instead of being one. Though it does feel kind of awkward having Alicia call him 'Doctor' instead of is name. "Yes, some warm water and towels please. Thank you, Alicia."

OOC: So now Edward will give Cathy a full checkup, and try to determine what if anything is wrong.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Unread 24th of August, 2008, 06:47
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.99 per day)
Cathy nods and says, "Thank you for your concern doctor."

Alicia smiles and steps out ot get some towels and a fresh pitcher of water.

There is a wash basin already on the dresser. Alicia returns shortly and helps Cathy undress and says, "Whenever you're ready doctor."


ooc: Give me some skill checks.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Unread 24th of August, 2008, 06:55
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.92 per day)
OOC: I rolled some skill checks in the rolling thread, dunno what I actually need.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Unread 27th of August, 2008, 09:00
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.99 per day)
Edward washes up and then he begins examining Cathy. Looks like she's had some rough play and he tends to her and gives her some medicine after cleaning her up and trying to delicately wrap the sensitive area. Cathy lays down to rest and Edward cleans up and takes his bag with him as Alicia leads him out to see the other girls.

He spends the morning and early afternoon giving out examines and treatment for some mild cases of STDs and such.
Alicia then takes him down to see about lunch. Elias nods, "Good to have you here doctor. How are my girls?"

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi; 27th of August, 2008 at 09:02.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Unread 27th of August, 2008, 10:25
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.92 per day)
"I'm just glad I could help. The girls are... healthy." Edward answers, then looks at Alicia questioningly, waiting for her to bring up the subject of Cathy.

OOC: Is there actually any point in mentioning the 'Mild STDs' I mean, they're still contagious right? I'm just trying to determine what would be in character for Edward to do. He would definitely bring them up if he thought they were contagious or could become dangerous.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Unread 2nd of September, 2008, 06:02
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.99 per day)
Elias nods to Edwards, "I'm glad to hear that, well if you would stop in say regularly, we can work out something I'm sure."

Alicia says, "We've had some trouble with some of the boys. Cathy's been hurt as well as some other girls."

Elias looks at Alicia, "Is that so doctor? Are some of my girls roughed up? Any of them going to die?"

ooc: Well according to the history and shows like Deadwood there are somethings which are treatable since pencillin exists now. However, it's there are plenty of reasons to have a doctor around.
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Unread 2nd of September, 2008, 07:30
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.92 per day)
Edward shakes his head. "No no, nothing like that. They're all alright, a few of them are a little sick, but I can treat them. What Alicia meant is that, well, Cathy told us about this fellow named Brock, apparently he brought a bunch of friends over here and... Well, they hurt her. She's not bad, but if they're allowed to do something like that again it could be. Brock told her he loved her and she believed him. She's only a girl. She really shouldn't be here, but I guess she's got nowhere else to go. But you've got to take care of her."
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Unread 4th of September, 2008, 08:32
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.99 per day)
Elias's face reddens as he holds Edwards eyes, "I do take care of my girls and you better make sure none of them die or you'll find yourself six feet under. Thank you for telling me about Brock, I'll see that he's taught a lesson. I can't have my merchandise damaged."
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Unread 4th of September, 2008, 08:51
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.92 per day)
Edward is taken aback by Elias's hostile response and starts to mutter. "Look, I didn't mean to imply..." but cuts himself off abruptly at the mention of 'damaged merchandise' and frowns, stating indignantly; "Don't worry about me. I'll be doing everything I can for these girls, that's a promise. Now some of them are a little sick. It's not bad now but it could get worse if it's not treated properly. I'll do what I can, but it would be best if they didn't work for a while, just until I'm sure they'll be alright, and won't get anyone else sick. I've only got limited supplies though, so I'll need to get more eventually, is there anywhere in town to get medicine?"
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Unread 12th of September, 2008, 08:09
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.99 per day)
Elias smiles, "Good, I'm glad to see we've got an understanding doctor. Let me know who I need to give a bit of time off too. Several places might have medicine or ways to get them. There is Dr. Culver's, the Drug Store, York and Meyer's Outfitters to name a few."
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Unread 12th of September, 2008, 08:32
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.92 per day)
"Thank you." Edward tells Elias about the girls he thinks need to be let off work for a while, and adds; "Uh, I could... really use an assistant. If it's not to much trouble, and if it's alright with her..." he glances at Alicia, "Um, I'd like Alicia to help me. She's already been of great assistance. The other girls know and trust her. It would... make my job allot easier." He looks at Alicia again, hoping for some sort of positive sign from her.
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/

Last edited by Shoelip; 12th of September, 2008 at 08:35.
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Unread 22nd of September, 2008, 03:10
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.99 per day)
Elias listens and writes a few things down. "As long as she keeps her other duties, I see no harm in her helping you doc. Did you want to arrange to stay here or somewhere in town?"

Alicia blushes and smiles, "I would be honored doctor."
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Unread 22nd of September, 2008, 17:03
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.92 per day)
Edward smiles from ear to ear at Alicia, staring into her lovely eyes for several seconds before he even realizes Elias has said anything. "I, uh, oh, thank you sir! ... Well... I wouldn't mind staying here one bit if it's not going to be a problem. I don't know anywhere else in town and..." He glances at Alicia again. "...and, it'll make things allot easier."
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Unread 25th of September, 2008, 08:27
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.99 per day)
Alicia blushes, her pale skin darkening as her emerald eyes gleam at Edward. Elias chuckles, "Well doctor, looks like you got a deal. I'll draw up some papers and have you sign them for our business arrangement. Alicia, my finest whore can get you settled in a room not used for business. I'm sure you'll want to do some shopping and make some contacts in town so feel free to do so. If you need anything let Alicia or me know." He offers his hand to shake and looks you in the eyes.
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Unread 25th of September, 2008, 08:40
Shoelip's Avatar
Shoelip
Famine Spirit [Epic]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member: #2780
Location: The corner of a round room.
Posts: 3,518 (0.92 per day)
Edward nods, returning the gaze, and takes hold of his new associate's hand, shaking it firmly. "I'm glad to hear it." He nods to Elias for further confirmation, then turns to view the rest of the common room thoughtfully. It'd be good to learn just who and what went on at each time of day around here, if this was where he was going to be staying. "Uh, actually, I don't know much about this town..." He glances not very subtly at Alicia. "If you don't mind leading around a confused tourist..."

(OOC: What's going on in the common room at this moment?)
__________________
I like to think that there's a little Starbucks in all of us.

Fantasy world simulator, Dwarf Fortress. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Unread 2nd of October, 2008, 08:53
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.99 per day)
Elias seems pleased as you hold his gaze and give a firm handshake and then the polite nod. He then heads back into his office and begins preparing some papers. The common room has a few folks drinking and gambling There are several doves working the crowd, but otherwise is pretty quiet. Alicia smiles and says, "The evening is when things happen more frequently here. There are like a dozen saloons in town, all competing with drink, gambling and whoring. We should see about you making some contact with the business and community. Also get you some more clothes and such."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 17:20.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren