Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Lando The Archmagi's Games > Fort Griffin 1870, Wild West

Reply
Thread Tools
  #76  
Unread 4th of April, 2007, 20:06
nezeray's Avatar
nezeray
Skeleton

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Member: #1814
Location: Lexington, KY
Posts: 46 (0.01 per day)
Doc Whealer will try to patch up the least injured of the two remaining gunmen, "You really should have surrendered before it got this bad".

Treat Injury, assuming that surgery isn't needed/possible.

[roll]<1d20+12>[/roll]

Lando, you may have to Roll for me.
__________________
"The easy way is not always the RIGHT way." - Doc Whealer
[roll]<#d#+#>[/roll]

Last edited by nezeray; 4th of April, 2007 at 20:10. Reason: Damn dice roller formatting!
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Unread 6th of April, 2007, 01:32
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.97 per day)
Johnny looks at Jose and says, "I did what my big brother told me to do. We were to shoot anyone coming or attempting to come through the pass, said they were going to kill us without mercy for robbing and such. I didn't harm any of Jake's girls, that was Derek's doing, think he died at the ranch when they tried to blow it up, haven't seen him since."

Doc Whealer comes over and begins to tend to Johnny's wounds, he begins cleaning the gunshots and does a little surgery, stitching up the wound temporarily in his shoulder.

The other fellow looks in worse shape and might not live unless he gets attention soon.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Unread 6th of April, 2007, 02:16
Boomlaor's Avatar
Boomlaor
Devourer

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1478
Location: St. George, UT
Posts: 1,151 (0.26 per day)
Doc London approaches the third man, and tries to get him talking, to get his mind off his injuries and the pain, as he sets to work trying to stop the bleeding and extract the bullets.

"What's your name, Son?"

"Pleased to make your acquaintance. I'm Doctor Robert S. London, but most folks in your position just call me Doc."
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Unread 6th of April, 2007, 07:34
Left-Handed Bandit's Avatar
Left-Handed Bandit
Vampire Spawn

User is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Member: #1052
Location: Promise City
Posts: 401 (0.08 per day)
Jose briefly looks up at Doc Whealer for an indication of whether the cowboy will survive, then returns his attention to Johnny.

"Thank you, Johnny. You've helped quite a bit, but we have a couple more questions," he says. "How many men are left at the hideout, and where can we find it?"
__________________
Davy Jones, CTS
Your friendly, neighborhood Navy vet

The United States Navy: Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of all who threaten it!

Extending an olive branch doesn't count when you're trying to poke the other fella in the eye.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Unread 10th of April, 2007, 10:30
xenonnights
Zombie

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Member: #1860
Posts: 76 (0.02 per day)
RAven brings up the horses.

"We let one of these horses go and he will lead us right to their camp."

She doesnt seem interested in the dying men and takes the henry and bandolier of ammountion and puts it on her own horse.

"So Doc..you able to save him? Not that it matters."
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Unread 10th of April, 2007, 12:29
Flagg Thornington's Avatar
Flagg Thornington
Mohrg

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Member: #952
Location: Sir Texas Sir
Posts: 1,026 (0.21 per day)
Buck heads toward the others leading three horses after handing the extra reins to Jackson. "I reckon this fellar here ought to tell us where the next ambush is waiting." The gruff Texan spits near, but not on the wounded man.
__________________
We all live n learn, when we survive.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Unread 16th of April, 2007, 15:13
Belkregos's Avatar
Belkregos
Corpse Gatherer

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Member: #787
Location: San Diego Ca.
Posts: 1,910 (0.39 per day)
“ Originally Posted by Flagg Thornington # Buck heads toward the others leading three horses after handing the extra reins to Jackson. "I reckon this fellar here ought to tell us where the next ambush is waiting." The gruff Texan spits near, but not on the wounded man. ”
DosSantos continues to smoke anxious to continue,

he might be more trouble than worth,
__________________
The struggle itself towards the heights is enough to fill a man's heart.
The Myth of Sisyphus
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Unread 17th of April, 2007, 10:22
Lucky
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Member: #1133
Location: Another Place - Another Time
Posts: 269 (0.06 per day)
Jeb keeps his attention off the doctors' work, scanning the horizon while holding Daisy's reins.

"Things are simpler in the mountains away from other people," Jeb thinks to himself.

He can't help but put himself in poor Johnny's situation. A boy no older than himself just helping out his brother now lying on the ground bleeding to death. He didn't seem so dangerous now. This business of hunting down men and bringing them back to town seemed crueler than it had just a few short hours ago. The end result of even a successful patching by the doctor would probably just buy Johnny more time to realize just how sorry he was before hanging for his crimes later. Agitated by the direction of his thoughts, Jeb snapped at their source, Johnny.

"It don't matter who told you to do what, your problem was that you did it. Not only did you rob and try to murder people, but the guys you're running with are low down dirty bastards that would rape women and shoot men for no better reason than that they can. You better make peace with your maker cause if you really ain't as bad as the others maybe when they hang ya, you won't go straight to hell."
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Unread 17th of April, 2007, 20:04
nezeray's Avatar
nezeray
Skeleton

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Member: #1814
Location: Lexington, KY
Posts: 46 (0.01 per day)
Once Doc Whealer finishes with Johnny, he'll wander over to the next injured bandit and start working on him.
__________________
"The easy way is not always the RIGHT way." - Doc Whealer
[roll]<#d#+#>[/roll]
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Unread 18th of April, 2007, 00:58
Left-Handed Bandit's Avatar
Left-Handed Bandit
Vampire Spawn

User is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Member: #1052
Location: Promise City
Posts: 401 (0.08 per day)
"Jeb, please, you're not helping," Jose warns, looking up at the mountain man. "Johnny, you didn't kill anybody, so they're not going to hang you. And how you're helping us now will go a long way in the eyes of God and the judge. Now, please, where is your brother?"
__________________
Davy Jones, CTS
Your friendly, neighborhood Navy vet

The United States Navy: Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of all who threaten it!

Extending an olive branch doesn't count when you're trying to poke the other fella in the eye.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Unread 19th of April, 2007, 01:31
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.97 per day)
“ Originally Posted by Boomlaor # Pleased to make your acquaintance. I'm Doctor Robert S. London, but most folks in your position just call me Doc." ”
Doc London sees this man has several serious gunshot wounds and doesn't look so good. He begins to try to save him.

The man coughs up some blood as his body writhes in pain. He looks at the doctor and nods his head,

"Jimmy, sir, Jimmy. I'm going to die aren't I?"

Reply With Quote
  #87  
Unread 19th of April, 2007, 01:33
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.97 per day)
Raven, Buck and Jackson have the horses all rounded up and ready to go. DosSantos and Jackson keep looking around for more trouble.

Raven takes her share of the guns/ammo and puts it on her horse.

“ Originally Posted by Left-Handed Bandit # "Thank you, Johnny. You've helped quite a bit, but we have a couple more questions," he says. "How many men are left at the hideout, and where can we find it?" ”
Doc Wheeler contineus to work on Johnny as Jose talks to him. Johnny smiles as the doctor gives him a drink of water and some medicine.

"If you tell the Sheriff I helped and it I don't go to jail I'll tell you everything, just don't kill my brother he's all the family I got."

When Jeb speaks, Johnny shakes really bad and looks at him, tears in his eyes. "Well, if I'm going to hang, then it doesn't matter what I tell you."




Last edited by Lando The Archmagi; 19th of April, 2007 at 01:37.
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Unread 25th of April, 2007, 10:57
xenonnights
Zombie

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Member: #1860
Posts: 76 (0.02 per day)
Raven leads her mount up to Doc Wheeler.

""How old are you boy? How did you get hooked up with these Commancheros who murder Commanches and white families including children?"

Raven kneels down and looks over the boys wounds.

"You talk like a scared little boy. Tell us where to find the ones we want and help us stop this killing and as far as I am concerned I never saw you."

Raven takes a long drink from her water skin as she studies the boys face.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Unread 27th of April, 2007, 10:31
Lucky
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Member: #1133
Location: Another Place - Another Time
Posts: 269 (0.06 per day)
“ Originally Posted by Lando The Archmagi # When Jeb speaks, Johnny shakes really bad and looks at him, tears in his eyes. "Well, if I'm going to hang, then it doesn't matter what I tell you." ”
“ Originally Posted by Left-Handed Bandit # "Jeb, please, you're not helping," Jose warns, looking up at the mountain man. "Johnny, you didn't kill anybody, so they're not going to hang you. And how you're helping us now will go a long way in the eyes of God and the judge. Now, please, where is your brother?"
”
"Ahhh, what do I know. I've never lived in a town in my life." Jeb walks away, shaking his head. "What do I know."
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Unread 1st of May, 2007, 01:14
Left-Handed Bandit's Avatar
Left-Handed Bandit
Vampire Spawn

User is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Member: #1052
Location: Promise City
Posts: 401 (0.08 per day)
"Johnny, like the muchacha says, if you confess your sins before God and tell us where to find your brother and the other bandits, we will forget you were here," Jose says, adding a little priestly authority to the tone of his voice.
__________________
Davy Jones, CTS
Your friendly, neighborhood Navy vet

The United States Navy: Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of all who threaten it!

Extending an olive branch doesn't count when you're trying to poke the other fella in the eye.
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Unread 4th of May, 2007, 05:07
Boomlaor's Avatar
Boomlaor
Devourer

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1478
Location: St. George, UT
Posts: 1,151 (0.26 per day)
"Well, Jimmy," Doc London says slowly, "only God can answer that question. I'll do my best though, and if my best isn't enough, my friend, Jose, here is a priest."
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Unread 5th of May, 2007, 23:14
xenonnights
Zombie

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Member: #1860
Posts: 76 (0.02 per day)
Raven just shakes her head at Doc London...

"He doesnt need to tell you Doctor. It is not necessary."


She points to the gunmens horses.

"Their horses will lead us right to their compadres."
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Unread 9th of May, 2007, 01:30
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.97 per day)
The mounts can not climb the ridge nor get up on either side of the pass, you have to physically walk or carry the wounded down to the horses on the trail where Buck, DosSantos and Jackson are mounted.

Johnny raises his eyebrows and looks at Raven speaking to her, "I'm 19 yrs old ma'am, we're not commancheros, nor have we murdered any famillies or children. Sure, the others did kill some folks robbing the bank, but we shot the manager and the guards. I know some of them wanted to do something to the rancher's daughter, but I didn't participate in that. I've not killed any women or children. My brother and the other members of the Wild Bunch are hold up in the cove up the trail. They surely heard the gunfight, so they'll be expecting you assuming we lost."

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi; 9th of May, 2007 at 01:33.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Unread 9th of May, 2007, 01:35
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.97 per day)
“ Originally Posted by Boomlaor # "Well, Jimmy," Doc London says slowly, "only God can answer that question. I'll do my best though, and if my best isn't enough, my friend, Jose, here is a priest." ”
Jimmy coughs and nods, "Well, I'd like to live, my saddlebag has some gold in it, and if you can get me back to health its yours."

Jimmy's body convules as he bites back the pain, looking at the doctor. "The boys right, his brother is the leader of this outfit, we're just horse rustlers and thieves. We're not murderers, at least not to women or children. Some of us have a price for shooting some folks though, probably even killed a few."

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi; 9th of May, 2007 at 01:37.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Unread 13th of May, 2007, 11:22
xenonnights
Zombie

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Member: #1860
Posts: 76 (0.02 per day)
Raven looks to the Doctor.

"So are they both going to make it Doc? Were going to have to pack them down to the horses, looks like."
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Unread 22nd of May, 2007, 08:03
Lucky
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Member: #1133
Location: Another Place - Another Time
Posts: 269 (0.06 per day)
Hearing Raven, Jeb looks over to the Doc, waiting for a response.

"I'll pack one down if needed."
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Unread 23rd of May, 2007, 07:49
Boomlaor's Avatar
Boomlaor
Devourer

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1478
Location: St. George, UT
Posts: 1,151 (0.26 per day)
Glancing to Raven and Jeb, Doc London replies,

"Well, I've done about all I can out here in the field. Load 'em up gently and we'll see if they can make it."

Turning back to Jimmy, he continues,

"Son, I appreciate the offer, but I won't be takin' your gold. I've enough for my needs, and I recon you may need it your own self one of these days."
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Unread 2nd of June, 2007, 02:11
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.97 per day)
“ Originally Posted by Boomlaor # "Son, I appreciate the offer, but I won't be takin' your gold. I've enough for my needs, and I recon you may need it your own self one of these days." ”
"Alright sir, thank you.", Jimmy says and goes willingly as Jeb and Raven try to help him up onto a horse and Doc London and Doc Wheeler both head down with him.

Johhny goes with the party as they all descend, he walks carefully holding his bandaged body.

DosSantos, Jackson and Buck are sitting on their horses in the pass keeping their wits about them.

((what now, who's still with me?))
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Unread 2nd of June, 2007, 06:13
Lucky
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Member: #1133
Location: Another Place - Another Time
Posts: 269 (0.06 per day)
Once he gets Johnny down and on a horse, Jeb walks over to Daisy and mounts up.

"Well, we ain't done yet. Raven has an idea about following their horses back to their camp. I'm game to find out if'n it will work."

Jeb pauses and turns in his saddle to look at Johnny.

"But we should probably send Johnny back to town so he don't give us away. Maybe one of the Docs can go with him in case he starts bleedin' again."
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Unread 19th of June, 2007, 01:38
Lando The Archmagi's Avatar
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #682
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 4,868 (0.97 per day)
Everyone gets saddled up and Johnny and Jimmy are put on a horse. Dos Santos, Jose and Doc Wheeler offer to escort Jimmy and Johnny back to the town, leaving Jackson, Raven, Doc London, Buck and Jeb to stop the rest of the Wild Bunch.

((ooc: here is where you all need to decide on things/interact/rp etc))
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 20:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren